Where isand the winner ism

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
填入正确单词一.根据句子含义填入正确的单词,单词的第一个字母已给出1.Is your b_____ empty?No,mine is f____.2.Is your knife s_____ or not?It's b_____.3.Where are the c____?They are on the t_____.4.Where is my m____.It's on the b______.5.There is an e_____c______in the kitchen.6.There is a tabble in the m_____ of the room.7.These glass are on the s_____.8.Give me a f_____ and a s_____,plase!二.填入下列句中所缺单词1._______book is yours,the red one or the biue one?三.判断下列句子是否正确,不正确的请改正.1.Give me some glass please,Jane.Which glasses?2.Those are us umbrellas.3.There is refrigerator in Mr.Smith's kitchen.4.He biue electric cooker is in kitchen.5.There is a empty bottle on the table.6.There is a table in middle of the room.四.用所给词的适当形式组成句子.1.this is Jane watch she watch be blue.2.where be those biue book their be on the television.3.these be chirdren ice creams.4.no they be not they books be red.5.is this Helen dog No it be not she dog be brown and white.6.the cup be clean and me cup be dirty.全部回答加分
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
is your botle empty?
no,mine is fullis your knife sharp or not?
bluntwhere are the
they are on the tablewhere is my money?
it's on the bedthere is an electriccooker in the kitchenthere is a table in the middle of the roomthese glass are on the rightgive me a
folk and a
shelf pleasewhich book is yours?
能否继续回答?已提高悬赏
glass---glasses
there is a refrigerator
his bule electric
there is an empty bottle
in the middle of
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、 bottle
full2、sharp
blunt3、cakes
table4、magazine
bench5、electric
cooker6、middle7、side8、fork spoon
能否继续回答?已提高悬赏
1、错 2、……
授人以鱼不如授人以渔
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I'm new here.Could you please tell me ________ A.what is the building used forB.when does the first class beginC.where is the dining hallD.how many classes our school has
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
答案D本句子是考查的特殊疑问句作宾语从句,从句要用陈述句语序.故选D
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Where’s the beef?(美国俚语)具体的内容、东西在哪儿呐?有具体的东西、实质内容吗?
用法及例句:That’s really clever and appealing, but where’s the beef? 那的确是十分机智、有感染力,可是具体内容呢?
Where’s the beef? There’s no substance in this proposal.实质内容在哪儿?在这份建议里没有实质性的东两。
分类目录:
前15个俚语
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
后15个俚语
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

我要回帖

更多关于 the end is nigh 的文章

随机推荐