Business to Government清的反义词是什么意思思及反义词

那些是什么意思_那些在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
那些是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
那些是什么意思 那些在线翻译 那些什么意思 那些的意思 那些的翻译 那些的解释 那些的发音 那些的同义词 那些的反义词 那些的例句
那些 基本解释那些[nà xiē]词典:that的复数。那些 汉英大词典那些[nà xiē]those:  例:那些铅笔是我的。    Those pencils are mine.那些 网络解释1. those pron:these pron. 这些 | those pron. 那些 | door n. 门2. those a. pro:this pro.这,这个,这事 | those a. pro.那些 | through prep.通过,穿过,透过3. 3. adj:thoroughlyadv.充分地,彻底地 | adj.那些 | thoughconj.虽然,可是那些 双语例句1. 这句话翻译没有错误,呵呵~只是提供一个相对更权威的中文翻译,帮助作者把握题意呵呵~政府应该保护那些疆域范围内的偏远地带,保持他们的原始状态,尽管这些地区一般来说非常偏僻,很少有人能够到达。&&&&I totallyagree with the assertion that Government should preserve the wildernessareas in their natural state no matter how many people will accessthere(这个短语结构不明白什么意思呀~) because these areas deserve and have the necessity to beprotected and government is a powerful organization to gain this ends.2. 自交易完成之日起年内,以自己的名义、或因从事受限制的商业活动,和那些在交易完成之时或交易完成之前一年内仍为公司客户或消费者的人进行交易,无论此人是否因转移业务而构成违约。&&&&For the period of years after the Closing Date either on its own account or in conjunction with any Restricted Business deal with any person who at the Closing Date is or who within a period of one year prior to the Closing Date has been a client or customer of the Company whether or not such person would commit a breach of contract by reason of t and3. 自交易完成之日起年内,以自己的名义、或因从事受限制的商业活动,和那些在交易完成之时或交易完成之前一年内仍为公司「或子公司」客户或消费者的人进行交易,无论此人是否因转移业务而构成违约。&&&&for the period of years after the Closing Date either on its own account or in conjunction with any Restricted Business deal with any person who at the Closing Date is or who within a period of one year prior to the Closing Date has been a client or customer of the Company whether or not such person would commit a breach of contract by reason of t and4. 自交易完成之日起年内,以自己的名义、或联合任何个人、商号、公司、或以任何个人、组织、公司的名义、或与任何受限制的商业活动有利益关系,怂恿或诱使那些在交易完成之时或交易完成之前一年内仍为公司「或子公司」供应商的人抛弃公司「或子公司」和自己交易,无论此人是否因转移业务而构成违约;和&&&&for the period of years after the Closing Date either on its own account or in conjunction with or on behalf of any person, firm or company, in connection with any Restricted Business endeavour to entice away from the Company any person who at the Closing Date is or who within a period of one year prior to the Closing Date has been a supplier of the Company whether or not such person would commit a breach of contract by reason of t and5. 自交易完成之日起年内,以自己的名义、或联合任何个人、商号、公司、或以任何个人、商号、公司的名义、或与任何受限制的商业活动有利益关系,怂恿或诱使那些在交易完成之时或交易完成之前一年内仍是公司(「或子公司」客户或消费者的人抛弃公司和自己交易,无论此人是否因转移业务而构成违约;和字串5&&&&for the period of years after the Closing Date either on its own account or in conjunction with or on behalf of any person, firm or company, in connection with any Restricted Business, solicit the custom of or endeavour to entice away from the Company any person who at the Closing Date is or who within a period of one year prior to the Closing Date has been a client or customer of the Company whether or not such person would commit a breach of contract by reason of t and6. 以几张图片,从不同的距离,您可以保留那些是最好的。&&&&By taking several pictures from different distances, you can keep the ones that are the best.7. 举个例子,如果将生活中那些不必要的剔出,那将会获得更大的自由和空间。&&&&For example, if we clear out our unnecessary clutter we will achieve a greater feeling of space and freedom.8. 911查询·英语单词8. 我们需要剔出那些成功无望的申请。&&&&We need to sift out the applications that have no chance of succeeding.9. 9. 他看上去确实需要这样,我想那些商店也偻得起。&&&&He looks as if he needed it all right, and I suppose they can afford it.10. 10. 上帝也要向那些虚心受教,愿承担重任的人,赋与才干,使之能者多劳;反之,那些自我吹嘘,过度膨胀的人,上帝不能在他身上做什麼。&&&&The LORD puts His honors upon those who can wear them to the honor of the Giver.11. 那些的近义词11. 我觉得我发现了一个真理——它是那些政治经济学家隐而不见而化外之民们了如指掌的诸多真理之一;或者至少,我发现了一种新的乐趣。&&&&&&I thought I had rediscovered one of those truths which are revealed to savages and hid from
at the least, I had discovered a new pleasure for myself.12. 这些花是白色的而那些花是红色的。&&&&&&These flowers are white and those flowers are red.13. 那些白色的花确实很美丽,不是吗?&&&&&&Those white ones are really beautiful, aren't they?14. 难怪你有那些颜色在你的头发上。&&&&&&No wonder you have those colors on your hair.15. 以及有那些颜色和不同的尺寸。&&&&&&As far as colors and the different sizes that you have available to you as well.16. 那些在线翻译16. 如果可以选择的话,都有那些颜色可选?&&&&&&If yes, what colours are available?17. 17. 难怪他有那些颜色在他的头发上。&&&&&&No wonder he those colors his hair.18. 但现在有证据表明那些颜色可不只是营销的噱头。&&&&&&But now there's evidence that those colors may be more than just marketing gimmicks.19. 19. 红色,换句话说,是颜色广告的广告,如果那些颜色有要事相告的话。&&&&&&Red, in other words, is the poster child for the poster, for colors that have something important to say.20. 房间中有那些你知道得颜色?&&&&&&What ofher chores around the house do you know?那些是什么意思,那些在线翻译,那些什么意思,那些的意思,那些的翻译,那些的解释,那些的发音,那些的同义词,那些的反义词,那些的例句,那些的相关词组,那些意思是什么,那些怎么翻译,单词那些是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 
微信扫一扫关注paying是什么意思_paying在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
paying是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
paying是什么意思 paying在线翻译 paying什么意思 paying的意思 paying的翻译 paying的解释 paying的发音 paying的同义词 paying的反义词 paying的例句
paying英 ['pe???] 美 ['pe???] 911查询·英语单词大全原级:第三人称单数:过去分词:过去式:paying 基本解释形容词支付的,有利的名词付,支付动词付款; 付给( pay的现在分词 ); 有利可图; (对…)有利paying 情景对话付款方式B:Will you be paying by cash,check,or credit card? /How will you be paying?)&&&&&&你用现金、支票还是信用卡付款?/你如何付款?A:By (cash/ check/ credit card).&&&&&&用(现金/支票/信用卡)。保险payingA:I don’t mind (paying that tax/ donating some money/ paying the monthly insurance).&&&&&&我不介意(缴那种税/捐钱/每个月缴保险费)。B:Yeah, it’s for a good reason.&&&&&&是的,这毕竟有好处。乘火车A:We want to take a train to New York.&&&&&&我们要搭火车去纽约。B:Regular or express train?&&&&&&要普通车还是快车?A:How much time would we save if we took the express?&&&&&&如果我们坐快车,可以节省多少时间?B:About one hour. The next express train arrives in New York at 3:15.&&&&&&差不多一个小时。下一班快车在3点15分到达纽约。A:And how much more do we have to pay for the express?&&&&&&那么坐快车的话,我们要多付多少钱?B:First class is 24 dollars more, and second class is 15 dollars more.&&&&&&头等票多付24美元,二等票多付15美元。A:What do you think?&&&&&&你认为如何?C:As long as we can arrive one hour earlier, I don't mind paying a little extra.&&&&&&如果能早一个小时到达我不介意多付一些钱。payingB:OK.Then give me two second-class tickets on the express, please.&&&&&&好。那么来两张二等快车票。paying 网络解释1. 付款:Vote:投票 | paying:付款 | waiting:等待2. paying2. 填缝付款:paying shell 填缝勺 | paying 填缝;付款 | paying 填缝付款3. 填缝填缝付款:paying 填缝付款 | paying 填缝填缝付款 | payload capability 有效载荷装载能力4. 4. 支付的:payinadvanceprepayment 预付 | paying 支付的 | payingremunerative 合算的paying 双语例句1. paying什么意思1. With a home equity loan, you are paying for the convenience over a longer period of time.&&&&同一个家股本贷款,你所付出的方便,在一段较长的时间。2. paying2. The wage and salary remuneration he gained during the period of work in China belonged to income originated in the territory of China, but his working time in China in a tax-paying year calculated continuously did not exceed 90 days, whether or not he can enjoy the preferential treatment of exemption of individual income tax shall be determined in accordance with Article 7 of the Regulation on the Implementation of China's Individual Income Tax Law as well as the stipulations of Clause 1 of Article 2 of this Circular.&&&&其在华工作期间取得的工资、薪金报酬,属于来源于中国境内的所得,但由于其在一个纳税年度内在华工作时间连续计算不超过90天,需依照我国个人所得税法实施条例第七条以及通知第二条第一款的规定,判定其可否享受免征个人所得税优惠待遇。经核查,该机构仅为其总机构进行了解市场情况,提供商情资料以及其他业务联络、咨询、服务活动,没有营业收入而不征收企业所得税,因而没有设立明细帐簿列明该代表的工资薪金。3. An increase in new car registrations in Germany, Italy and France has United States lawmakers paying close attention to government scrapping incentives recently introduced in all three European nations.&&&&增加新车注册在德国,意大利和法国,美国国会议员密切关注政府取消奖励最近推出在所有三个欧洲国家。4. paying4. My expert`s advice was not only to end the excessive support going out, but in all fairness, to get back some of what I had been strong-armed into paying out under duress.&&&&我国专家的意见,不仅结束走出过度支持,但平心而论,取回我的部分已经强大武装成付出器官。5. But I also know that I'm the one who is responsible for paying most of the bills.&&&&但是,我也知道我是谁负责支付大部分该法案。6. If the paying date is holiday or non-working day, the paying date should be aheaded to the nearest working day.&&&&如遇节假日或休息日,应提前到最近的工作日支付。7. 7. WHO IS PAYING FOR YOUR COST OF TRAVELLING AND FOR YOUR COSTS OF LIVING DRING YOUR STAYS?&&&&我在中荷双方的信中都注明承担我的旅行费用。8. Your plans for paying your account which, as you know, is now over 40 days ast due.&&&&我想了解一下你的付款计划,要知道,你的付款已经逾期40多天了。9. I'm wondering about your plans for paying your account which, as you know, is now oer 40 days ast due.&&&&我想了解一下你的付款计划,要知道,你的付款已经逾期40多天了。10. I'm wondering about your plans for paying your account which, as you know, is now over 40 days ast due.&&&&我想了解一下你地付款计划,要知道,你地付款已经逾期40多天了。11. Of course this audience was already pre-sold on Disney, and what they were really paying for was the feeling of being an insider.&&&&&&当然,这些观众早就为迪士尼公司买过单了。但他们的钱其实是花在了体验作为内部人员的感受上。12. 12. Your life is not determined by heredity, nor are you the victim of past lives, an indentured slave paying off a karmic debt.&&&&&&你的生活并不取决于遗传,你也不是过往的受害者,更不是偿还业债的契约奴隶。13. It is only in paying attention to one's thoughts that harmlessness is sustained on a daily basis.&&&&&&只有注意你的思想,才能在日常维持无害。14. Last year in this report, I described my family's delight with the one-quarter (200 flight hours annually) of a Hawker 1000 that we had owned since 1995. I got so pumped up by my own prose that shortly thereafter I signed up for one-sixteenth of a Cessna V Ultra as well. Now my annual outlays at EJA and Borsheim's, combined, total ten times my salary. Think of this as a rough guideline for your own expenditures with us. During the past year, two of Berkshire's outside directors have also signed on with EJA. Maybe we're paying them too much.&&&&&&去年在年报当中,我曾经形容我的家族自从 1995 年来买下四分之一的(也就是每年 200 小时)的霍克 1000 型飞机所有权的愉快经验,不久之后,我又再接再厉签约买下一架 Cessna V Ultra 型六分之一的所有权,现在每年我在 EJA 以及波仙珠宝的花费大概是我年薪的十倍,如此大家可以据此推算你可以负担的底限在哪里。15. You are really good at paying down your student debt.&&&&&&你真的擅长于支付你的债务。16. In thinking through these questions, you might determine, for example, that quitting your well-paying job and spending your savings to pursue an invention idea isnt a risk you find tolerable.&&&&&&好好想想这些问题,你可能会发现,辞掉自己的高薪工作、把存款花到一个发明想法上,这样做的风险超出了自己的承受力。17. 17. In thinking through these questions, you might determine, for example, that quitting your well-paying job and spending your savings to pursue an invention idea isn't a risk you find tolerable.&&&&&&好好想想这些问题,你可能会发现,辞掉自己的高薪工作、把存款花到一个发明想法上,这样做的风险超出了自己的承受力。18. 18. One is the electronic output production personnel work seriously or there is not enough to print, the exposure process for the manufacture of flat screen produced some unplanned, officers attached to the film making-check mode practice at the time of imposition of a bug, is often used to simply by virtue of the layout of text direction, and quick-fix determine the membrane surface (that is, generally speaking of membrane bound third, the print process does not have a timely check di 4 is business card printing and membership card manufacturing processes in the adjustment of the amount of ink, to meet field lines, text suites over saturated, that version, do not paste version, flat screen Panel, which is still a noticeable color light, paying the check printing quality and recognition, blind business card printing and membership card making the above business card printing and membership card making quality problems.&&&&&&一是电子输不入制作职员处事不敷不苛或差晒版曝平工艺不敷不懂,差平网的制作不入片活命必定的盲目性;二是拆版职员差胶卷查抄办法上的做法活命不差,拆版时不常是不惯于单一不天凭版背的笔墨标的目的,马虎猜测胶卷的药膜背(也不离是凡是说的药膜标的目的);不一是晒版工序不不安纵准时查抄和发掘胶卷不差题目;四是制卡和会员卡制作工序在调动输墨度时,在满意实不天线条、笔墨版背着墨饱和,不脏版、不糊版的环境下,平网版背颜色还来不入现澄辉不正不浓时,遗漏了差印版质度的查抄和辨别,盲目制卡和会员卡制作而变不败了上述制卡和会员卡制作质度题目的爆发。19. Reappointing Mr Bernanke might thus appear akin to paying a plumber all over again for repairing pipes that he fitted after they have flooded your home.&&&&&&再次任命伯南克,就像是在你的管道修理工为你修整了他之前帮你安装好了的把你的房子都给淹没了的水管后,你再一次向他付钱。20. 20. Reappointing Mr. Bernanke might thus appear akin to paying a plumber all over again for repairing pipes that he fitted after they have flooded your home.&&&&&&因此,对伯南克的再次任命就好比付钱给一个管道工,让他帮你修理那条冲坏了你家的破管道,而这条管道当初就是他帮你安的。paying 单语例句1. He even obtained copies of the firm's business licence and Xie's identity card to make sure the company was legitimate before paying for two stalls.2. The common man won't understand the business model because the government is paying for it.3. Paying the costs for legally purchased software is necessary for business operations to be legitimate.4. We were saved time and trouble, and the peddler was in for a small bonus later when paying his business tax.5. A uniform business tax rate would see most domestic companies paying fewer taxes.6. Instead of paying business tax on all transactions in the industrial chain, modern service providers will pay 6 percent VAT.7. Ronaldinho did so, but then stopped paying the bodyguards'salaries.8. My best guess about the guy is that he's embarrassed by staying in overpriced hotel rooms or paying too much for a meal.9. CNOOC has right to participate in up to 51 percent of any commercial development by paying its share of the development costs.10. About a third of the wealthy respondents said Cadillac was worth paying a premium, compared with 57 percent for BMW and 63 percent for Mercedes.paying什么意思paying 英英释义adj1. yielding a fair profit&&&&Synonym: paying是什么意思,paying在线翻译,paying什么意思,paying的意思,paying的翻译,paying的解释,paying的发音,paying的同义词,paying的反义词,paying的例句,paying的相关词组,paying意思是什么,paying怎么翻译,单词paying是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 
微信扫一扫关注比如我写信给我女朋友,我在写这封信时,我的心里是充满著爱的(连中文都把爱当成一种像水一样的实质的东西,居然还可以充在心里头!),然后我是带著(with)这充满爱(love)的心情(-->with love)写这封信的.with 双语例句1. A long-term follow-up study was done in 96 patients with essential hypertension, including 48 cases with left ventricular hypertrophy and strain, and 48 cases without.&&&&本文对48例左室肥厚伴劳损的原发性高血压患者进行了长期随访观察,并与48例不伴有左室肥厚及劳损患者作对照。2. 2. I know I bring much trouble to you, and sometimes, youmust be angry with me.&&&&我知道我带给你很多麻烦,有时候,你一定很生我气。3. I will really like to have a good relationship with you.&&&&我真的想和你良好的关系。4. Our results along with those reported by Lin et al demonstrate reossification and stabilization of tumor size can be achieved on CT and MRI imaging following serial arterial embolization.&&&&我们和Lin等的结果都表明连续动脉栓塞术后在CT和MRI上可以见到重新骨化和肿瘤大小的稳定。5. Our results along with those reported by Lin et al demonstrate reossification and stabilization of tumor size can be achieed on CT and MRI imaging following serial arterial embolization.&&&&我们和Lin等的结果都表明连续动脉栓塞术后在CT和MRI上可以见到重新骨化和肿瘤大小的稳定。6. Mean and median follow-up was 12.8 and 9.1 years, respectively. Of the 18 patients that were studied, 14 had favorable results and reported improvement in pain and neurologic symptoms with demonstrable reossification and stabilization of tumor size on CT and MRI imaging. Three patients developed late recurrent disease within the sacrum.&&&&平均和中位随访年限分别为12.8和9年。18名患者中,14名的效果满意,疼痛和神经症状改善,而且在CT和MRI图像上可见重新骨化以及肿瘤体积稳定。3名患者出现骶骨内的远期复发。7. Mean and median follow-up was 12.8 and 9.1 years, respectiely. Of the 18 patients that were studied, 14 had faorable results and reported improement in pain and neurologic symptoms with demonstrable reossification and stabilization of tumor size on CT and MRI imaging. Three patients deeloped late recurrent disease within the sacrum.&&&&平均和中位随访年限分别为12.8和9年。18名患者中,14名的效果满意,疼痛和神经症状改善,而且在CT和MRI图像上可见重新骨化以及肿瘤体积稳定。3名患者出现骶骨内的远期复发。8. The notice of real estate registration system is a sort of creditor`s right with intense character of property right, and the system of China features its administrative property.&&&&内容摘要:不动产预告登记是一种带有浓厚物权色彩的债权,我国不动产登记制度同时又有类似行政的特色。9. This is in direct and striking contrast to his father, master fireworks maker Simeon Runciman, who is portrayed as a brooding, dark and intense character with a mysterious past.&&&&这在直接和与他的父亲撞上对比里,掌握被描绘成孵,黑和强烈的性格用神秘的过去的焰火制造者西米恩朗西曼。10. 10. Radiant and platen superheater`s new method are more agree with the practice law.&&&&辐射式过热器和屏式过热器的计算新方法更符合实际运行规律。11. 11. If you're in a pickle on what to choose for your child, we have some ideas to start with.&&&&&&如果你处于困境正在就如何选择适合您的孩子,我们有一些想法开始。12. 12. All of those are with a quite good dynamic response.&&&&&&应用结果不但实时性好,同时各排燃烧器运行工况对过热汽温的影响,以及屏式过热器辐射吸热特性都得到充分反映,具有很好的动态响应。13. The problem with private teaching it took me a year to build up a full schedule of private lessons, so I started out teaching in schools part-time.&&&&&&私立教育的问题是如何找到学生,我花了一年的时间安排的私人日程表,于是我开始在学校兼职教学。14. Learning Chinese online with us ensures that you can arrange your Chinese lessons to fit your schedule and best of all, you can learn Chinese wherever is most comfortable and convenient for you!&&&&&&我们的在线语言学校把中文老师带到您的面前!在线中文课程便于您根据自己的日程安排上课时间,更理想的是,您可以选择舒适方便的任何地点上课!15. 15. With students making their learning schedule and designing lessons and materials and presenting in the class, the project encouraged students to take responsible for their own learning.&&&&&&该课题通过让学生制订学习计划,自行挑选和设计学习内容并在课堂讲述,鼓励学生对自己的学习负责。在这一教学实践中,学生和教师的角色得以转换,实现了真正以学生为中心。16. Once I was so upset that I almost flooded the conversation with my complaints after she logged on.&&&&&&我曾有一段时间(一个小时而已,被某人翻译成这样==!)非常消沉,当她上线时我就刷屏式的抱怨。17. 17. For better development in the future, Mr.*** decided to go to Britainfor further study. Our company needs high-qualified manager, so we totallyagree with his study plan and sincerely hope that Mr.*** can come backto our company for further work after finishing his study.&&&&&&先生为了将来在国内有更好的发展,决定赴英国留学深造,我公司也十分需要高素质的管理人才,所以我们十分赞同其留学计划并真诚欢迎***先生学成回国后能继续在我公司从事工作。18. I totallyagree with the assertion that Government should preserve the wildernessareas in their natural state no matter how many people will accessthere(这个短语结构不明白什么意思呀~) because these areas deserve and have the necessity to beprotected and government is a powerful organization to gain this ends.&&&&&&这句话翻译没有错误,呵呵~只是提供一个相对更权威的中文翻译,帮助作者把握题意呵呵~政府应该保护那些疆域范围内的偏远地带,保持他们的原始状态,尽管这些地区一般来说非常偏僻,很少有人能够到达。19. May warmest wishes, happy thoughts and friendly greetings come at Christmas and stay with you the whole year through.&&&&&&愿温馨的祝愿、幸福的思念和友谊的祝贺在圣诞佳节来到你身边,伴隨你整整一年。20. Traditional methods are no longer able to cope with accurate detection and classification of faults.&&&&&&输电线上许多类型的故障伴隨低阻抗故障和高阻抗故障发生,传统的保护方法不能正確地检测和分类。with 词典解释Pronounced /'w??/ for meanings 20 and 21. 义项20和21在句中作重读。In addition to the uses shown below, with is used after some verbs, nouns and adjectives in order to introduce extra information. With is also used in most reciprocal verbs, such as 'agree' or 'fight', and in some phrasal verbs, such as 'deal with' and 'dispense with'.除下列用法外,with 还用于一些动词、名词和形容词后引出附加信息,也用于 agree, fight 之类的相互动词后,及 deal with, dispense with 等短语动词中。1. (人)与…在一起,同…一道,和,跟&&&&If one person is with another, they are together in one place.&&&&e.g. With her were her son and daughter-in-law...&&&&&&&&&&&和她在一起的是她的儿子和儿媳。&&&&e.g. She is currently staying with her father at his home.&&&&&&&&&&&她现在陪父亲呆在家里。2. 和…(放在)一起&&&&If something is put with or is with something else, they are used at the same time.&&&&e.g. Serve hot, with pasta or rice and French beans...&&&&&&&&&&&趁热和意大利面或米饭以及四季豆一起端上桌。&&&&e.g. Cookies are just the thing to serve with tall glasses of real lemonade.&&&&&&&&&&&曲奇就应该搭配高脚杯的天然柠檬汁一起享用。3. 与…一起(做或参与某事)&&&&If you do something with someone else, you both do it together or are both involved in it.&&&&e.g. Parents will be able to discuss their child's progress with their teacher...&&&&&&&&&&&家长将可以和老师交流谈论子女的进步情况。&&&&e.g. He walked with her to the front door.&&&&&&&&&&&他陪她走到前门。4. 和,与,同(…打斗、争论或竞争)&&&&If you fight, argue, or compete with someone, you oppose them.&&&&e.g. About a thousand students fought with riot police in the capital...&&&&&&&&&&&大约1,000名学生在首都与防暴警察发生了冲突。&&&&e.g. He was in an argument with his landlord downstairs.&&&&&&&&&&&他与楼下的房东发生了争执。5. 用,使用(某种工具、物品或材料)&&&&If you do something with a particular tool, object, or substance, you do it using that tool, object, or substance.&&&&e.g. Remove the meat with a fork and divide it among four plates...&&&&&&&&&&&用餐叉把肉叉走,分到4个盘里。&&&&e.g. Pack the fruits and nuts into the jars and cover with brandy...&&&&&&&&&&&把水果和坚果放进罐子里,用白兰地酒浸泡。6. 拿着;带着;扛着&&&&If someone stands or goes somewhere with something, they are carrying it.&&&&e.g. A man came round with a tray of chocolates...&&&&&&&&&&&一名男子端着一托盘巧克力走过来。&&&&e.g. A young woman came in with a cup of coffee.&&&&&&&&&&&一名年轻女子端着一杯咖啡走进来。7. 有,拥有(某种特征或所有物)&&&&Someone or something with a particular feature or possession has that feature or possession.&&&&e.g. He was in his early forties, tall and blond with bright blue eyes...&&&&&&&&&&&他40出头儿,高高的个子,金黄头发,一双天蓝色眼睛。&&&&e.g. Someone with an income of $34,895 can afford this loan.&&&&&&&&&&&一个收入为34,895美元的人能负担得起这笔贷款。8. 患(病)&&&&Someone with an illness has that illness.&&&&e.g. I spent a week in bed with flu.&&&&&&&&&&&我得了流感,一星期都卧病在床。9. 由…,用…(填充、覆盖)&&&&&&If something is filled or covered with a substance or with things, it has that substance or those things in it or on it.&&&&&&e.g. His legs were caked with dried mud...&&&&&&&&&&&&&他腿上结着干泥巴。&&&&&&e.g. They sat at a Formica table cluttered with dirty tea cups.&&&&&&&&&&&&&他们坐在铺有福米加塑料贴面的餐桌前,桌上凌乱地堆着用过的茶杯。10. 对…(怀有某种感情)&&&&&&If you are, for example, pleased or annoyed with someone or something, you have that feeling towards them.&&&&&&e.g. He was still a little angry with her...&&&&&&&&&&&&&他还有点儿生她的气。&&&&&&e.g. After sixteen years of marriage they have grown bored with each other...&&&&&&&&&&&&&结婚16年后,他们已经渐渐彼此厌倦了。11. 在…方面, 针对&&&&&&You use with to indicate what a state, quality, or action relates to, involves, or affects.&&&&&&e.g. Our aim is to allow student teachers to become familiar with the classroom...&&&&&&&&&&&&&我们的目标就是让实习教师熟悉课堂。&&&&&&e.g. He still has a serious problem with money...&&&&&&&&&&&&&他手头儿还是很紧。12. 用(某种方式);带着(某种感情)&&&&&&You use with when indicating the way that something is done or the feeling that a person has when they do something.with的近义词&&&&&&e.g. ...teaching her to read music with skill and sensitivity...&&&&&&&&&&&&&教她熟练而敏锐地识乐谱&&&&&&e.g. He agreed, but with reluctance.&&&&&&&&&&&&&他同意了,但很勉强。13. 伴着(声音或手势);带着(表情)&&&&&&You use with when indicating a sound or gesture that is made when something is done, or an expression that a person has on their face when they do something.&&&&&&e.g. With a sigh, she leant back and closed her eyes...&&&&&&&&&&&&&她叹了口气,身体向后倚靠,闭上了眼睛。&&&&&&e.g. The front door closed with a crash behind him...&&&&&&&&&&&&&前门在他身后砰的一声关上了。14. 由于,因为(某种感情而使某人有某种表现或行为)&&&&&&You use with to indicate the feeling that makes someone have a particular appearance or type of behaviour.&&&&&&e.g. Gil was white and trembling with anger...&&&&&&&&&&&&&吉尔气得脸色煞白,浑身发抖。&&&&&&e.g. I felt sick to my stomach with sadness for them...&&&&&&&&&&&&&我为他们感到十分痛心。15. (表示以某姿势、外表或伴随某事件做某事)与…同时,随着&&&&&&You use with when mentioning the position or appearance of a person or thing at the time that they do something, or what someone else is doing at that time.&&&&&&e.g. Joanne stood with her hands on the sink, staring out the window...&&&&&&&&&&&&&乔安妮站着,两手放在水槽上,眼睛定定地望着窗外。&&&&&&e.g. Michelle had fallen asleep with her head against his shoulder...&&&&&&&&&&&&&米歇尔睡着了,头靠在他的肩上。16. 由于;因为&&&&&&You use with to introduce a current situation that is a factor affecting another situation.&&&&&&e.g. With all the night school courses available, there is no excuse for not getting some sort of training...&&&&&&&&&&&&&夜校课程一应俱全,没理由不去接受一些培训。&&&&&&e.g. With the win, the US reclaimed the cup for the first time since 1985.&&&&&&&&&&&&&这次胜利使美国队自1985年后第一次重获此杯。17. 同,与,跟(…相比或对照)&&&&&&You use with when making a comparison or contrast between the situations of different people or things.&&&&&&e.g. We're not like them. It's different with us...&&&&&&&&&&&&&我们和他们不一样,我们不那么做。&&&&&&e.g. Sometimes I'm busy and sometimes I'm not. It's the same with most jobs.&&&&&&&&&&&&&我时忙时闲,大多数工作都是如此。18. 随着,跟着(…的变化而变化)&&&&&&If something increases or decreases with a particular factor, it changes as that factor changes.&&&&&&e.g. The risk of developing heart disease increases with the number of cigarettes smoked...&&&&&&&&&&&&&吸食香烟的数量越多,患心脏病的风险就越大。&&&&&&e.g. Blood pressure decreases with exercise.&&&&&&&&&&&&&血压随着锻炼而降低。19. 与(风、水流等)方向一致;顺着…&&&&&&If something moves with a wind or current, it moves in the same direction as the wind or current.&&&&&&e.g. ...a piece of driftwood carried down with the current...&&&&&&&&&&&&&顺流而下的一块浮木&&&&&&e.g. We left him there to float off with the tide, and told him to follow the coast.&&&&&&&&&&&&&我们把他放在那里,让他随波漂流,并且告诉他要沿着海岸线走。20. 理解;明白;懂得&&&&&&If someone says that they are with you, they mean that they understand what you are saying.&&&&&&e.g. Yes, I know who you mean. Yes, now I'm with you...&&&&&&&&&&&&&是的,我知道你说的是谁。是的,我现在明白你的意思了。&&&&&&e.g. I'm not with you. Tell me what you mean.&&&&&&&&&&&&&我不明白你说的话,告诉我你是什么意思。21. 赞成;支持&&&&&&If someone says that they are with you, they mean that they support or approve of what you are doing.&&&&&&e.g. 'I'm with you all the way.'
— 'Thank you.'&&&&&&&&&&&&&“我会一直支持你。”——“谢谢!”with 单语例句1. A media war on waste is being launched in Beijing with the help of the general public.2. Business is now sometimes done with private Chinese oil companies instead of the China Oil Ministry.3. He sold his slice of the sex business years ago, and says he's done with it for good.4. While Li said he had not had contact with Wu in the past, police discovered they had done business together when Wu operated a television media company.5. Compared with a group who had played a nonviolent video game, those who had played " Mortal Kombat " were more aggressive across the board.6. The yearbook evaluated 58 key countries on economic and corruption indicators, government and business efficiency along with infrastructure and exports.7. The employment promotion fund should be used with better efficiency, says an article in China Business Times.8. An experienced business English language tutor will help improve your business English speaking and writing skills with private lessons.9. With English as the language of business in Singapore and the world, it has a predominant role at NUS.10. As is customary in China, the government agency and the business corporation are actually one entity with two identities.with是什么意思,with在线翻译,with什么意思,with的意思,with的翻译,with的解释,with的发音,with的同义词,with的反义词,with的例句,with的相关词组,with意思是什么,with怎么翻译,单词with是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐