公安局能不能帮忙找人翻译一下?

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译能不能帮忙翻译一下这儿At time goesu by,he many come to know how lucky he grows up in this family and start to treat you with the same kindness that you give him
暗夜幽冥·溔f
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
随着时间的流逝,他也许会知道生长于这样一个家庭里是多么的幸运,那时他也会像你对他那样温柔的对待你.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译请英文达人帮忙翻译一下复制内容 <“尊敬的***先生您好.最近你过得还好吗?很高兴能以这种方式与您联络.实在不能
英语翻译请英文达人帮忙翻译一下复制内容 <“尊敬的***先生您好.最近你过得还好吗?很高兴能以这种方式与您联络.实在不能用语言来形容此刻我心中的喜悦,因为在我心里您是我所敬慕的人,这与任何外在的一切没有任何关系,无关相貌、金钱、地位,虽然别人更期望你能够提升这些外在的一切,但是我只单单敬慕你的为人,你对艺术的那份赤诚和热爱,让我看见了你独有的魅力,我知道你是一个完美主义者,所以你极力的追求艺术上更大的成功,你做到了!看,你已经把一切都做的尽善尽美.你对社会所怀有的责任心更让我尊敬.可能正是因为对你的这份尊敬让我对你产生了一种畏惧,即便有很多次,我距离你很近很近,但是我却没有再靠近你,我选择了离开,能默默的为你做一些事我已经很开心了.我承认,你是一个我爱的人,你是我爱了很多年的人,如果一开始这只是出于青春年少的冲动,那么现在就是岁月积淀所留下的真情了.但是这份爱仅仅是存在于我的心底里,在我的心灵深处,仅此而已.今天我想向你诉说那关于我的一切,开心的还有不开心的,我希望你能像我的老朋友一样的聆听我的话,现在的我因为工作和一些其他的原因居住在(…)(**)这里有很多外来人,有很多来自不同国家,不同地方的人,我也是其中之一,这的环境与我的家乡相比很差,人们在这里只为了追寻到一份属于自己的梦想,我也不例外,因为我的工作范围是国际贸易,所以我常年和各个国家的人接触,有时候这个行业的黑暗也让我感到不齿,我是一个非常直率的人,遇到一些不正当的事情,我不会选择视若无睹,往往我会直接指出不当之处,因为我的这个性格我得罪了很多人,但是我并不后悔,因为我认为,纵容不法的事情发生才是最大的羞耻.让我感到欣慰的是,我也结识了很多好朋友,正是这些朋友陪伴我度过了很多艰难的时期.夜晚来临时,我喜欢一个人静静的坐在房间里,拿起笔,写出一篇篇诗歌,文章,我爱写作,能写出好的作品,一直都是我的梦想.有的我把它投递给报社、杂志,有的我把它珍藏起来,偶尔拿出来看看,也能让我会心一笑.这里有很多教堂,在星期天,我会来到上帝的圣殿敬拜上帝,只有在亲近上帝时,我的心里才是最开心的,虽然我的人生曾经经历了很多的苦难,但是上帝始终用恩典伴随我.***,我盼望你也能常常亲近上帝,因为我们的上帝是信实的神!他给你无尽的爱与恩典,只要你寻求他,你就必在他那里得力量和帮助,他会指引你人生的方向,他是永远对你负责到底的神.”> 复制完毕,
Dear Mr.XXX,How are you recently? I'm happy to contact with you in this way. There's no word to describe my feeling right now, because you're the most respectful man in my heart, and this doesn't have anything to do with outside part of you, not about appearance, finance, or status of power, even though others want you to improve these, but I'm just respect how you treat people, your love and passion toward art, lead me to see your special fascination. I know you are a perfectionist, so you are trying your best to pursue greater success on art, and you did it! See, you already made everything perfect. The respect you hold to the society has made me even more revere to you. Maybe it is this kind of reverence create a dread for me to you, even there's many time I came real close to you, but I couldn't came any closer. I chose to leave, it is happy enough for me to do things for you silently. I admit, you are one of my love, I loved you for years. If this started as the impulse of teenager, then, now it is the true love that the deposit by time. However, this love were just saved in my heart, deep inside, and just it. Today I want to tell you everything about me, whether it is happy or not, I hope you will listen to my words as my old friend, thank you very much! Now I live in XXXX because of work and many other reasons. There's many foreigners, came from different countries, different places, and I am one of them. The environment isn't as good as my hometown, people are here are just to found their dream, and I'm not a exception. Because my scope of work is international trading, I communicate with different countries people for years, and the darkness of this business made me feel ashamed sometimes. I am a candor person, when something injustice happen, I won't chose to be silence, instead, I will point out the unfairness. This kind of characteristic offended many people, but I'm not regarded for it, because I believe that, it is more ashamed if I just let these things happen. What I am proud of is that I do made many good friends. They helped me get through the many hard time. When the night come, I like to be sitting alone in the room, take out my pen, and write poetry, articles.I love writing, to write a good article is always my dream. Some of them I will send to newspaper for publish, some I will collect it for myself, take it out to read them sometimes, it made me feel warm. There's many churches here, at Sunday, I'll go to God's temple to do worship. Only be that close to the God is my happiest time. Thanks God. Even though my life has been hard for lots of time, the God always be with my with his grace. XXX, I hope you can be close to the God sometimes, because our God is a honesty God! He gives you unlimited love and grave, just pursue him, you will must get power and help from him, he will guide you for your life, he will always be responsible for you, until the end.:-D求给分
与《英语翻译请英文达人帮忙翻译一下复制内容 <“尊敬的***先生您好.最近你过得还好吗?很高兴能以这种方式与您联络.实在不能》相关的作业问题
ongcheng plastic&rubber co.,ltd.add:hengyi road,longwen economic development zone,zhangzhou,fujian.
No.XX,section XX (XX号,XX区)Lane 699 Jinqiu Road (锦秋路699弄)Baoshan District,Shanghai ###### (宝山区,上海######,######是邮编)
fetishism admiration
Ivan[男子名] 伊凡.来源于希伯来语,含义是“上帝的恩赐”(gracious gift of God)这是我找到的最接近的
话说 这不可能 上面的都是机翻译 而且是谷歌翻译 5.Money problems,particularly conservative German,are reluctant to risk,they only for reliable investment projects,using proper financi
New aniline-containing amino alcohols from trans-(R,R)-2-(2-nitrophenyl)-3-phenyloxirane as useful intermediates for the synthesis of chiral ligands,bases,and b
18 world-class beautiful song"
你这个也太长了 有很多话都是话中有话 要你自己领会了 Batiatus还没有感觉到这正式谴责的痛吗--现在的贡品无聊的都难以言说了--他面对面对抗Theokoles并差点没有活下来的那一天,我也在场,在Pompeii.--一个嘴巴都歪起来的笑,眼睛里显示出这是一个恶作剧--Mira面朝东方,为群山叠峦而发声--他动摇了
受众和媒体是新闻传播中不可或缺的两个重要因素.他们之间的关系是相互的制约和影响.新闻媒体在进行节目定位的同时要充分考虑受众的心理变化,考虑受众对新闻媒体节目制作的影响,这必然要求媒体对受众的心理进行研究和分析,囊括了受众的对信息的需求,受众对信息的接受方式等等.作为信息的传播载体,媒体对受众的影响表现在以下几个方面:一
我想你很多照顾我想做的事情我希望我对你认为所有的时间我的生活.我想你很多照顾,你想干什么?当然我也知道你的情况向后看到我的眼睛,(在我的眼睛)看我的嘴唇(在我的嘴唇),见我的脸我想知道你真的以为我想我不知道为什么,我不知道为什么我爱你,宝贝我不知道为什么,我不知道如何把它baby.I不知道该怎么办很久没有看到任何东西了
1:感谢您的来信 2:我已在 接受聘用函上 签字 并 传真过来了 3:此信附件为 Staff Information ,已经填写完毕.Dear Sir/Madam,Thank you for your letter.I have already signned in the acception letter and f
"Specification:2T-8T/H use / features:twin screw extrusion washing machine is one of the main equipment for primary processing of natural rubber,mainly used for
Be a good man.
Hi!I am Chinese.My English is limited.I don't know what you are saying.Please just do it.
Since the building design services and rural management, will be very good for township of inheritance and development, etc. And for the future urban private re
Can I spend the time with you on January 4,2013?或Can I be with you on January 4,2013?或Can I accompany you on January 4,2013? 再问: 能反翻译吗 反翻译后会变意思吗 再答: 反翻译是什么意思?再问
at first i like to learn english because i want to watch english movies, every time i watch my favourite foreign movies i wish one day i could understand them w
101.关于附上的询价单里所列的产品,请报CIF雅加达的价格给我司.102.请报10吨核桃仁最低的CIF汉堡价格.103.请报100令好品质白色招贴纸的FOB伦敦价格.104.为了我们双方的友好合作,请报贵司最好的价格给我司.105.请报贵司最低的化肥价.106.请报最好的价格给我司,同时告知我司每单的最低起定量.10大家能不能帮忙翻译一下这个句子“if everyone in the developing coun
在沪江关注英语的沪友papayaqx遇到了一个关于英语词汇的疑惑,已有5人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
大家能不能帮忙翻译一下这个句子“if everyone in the developing coun
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
如果发展中国家的人均排碳量与美国和加拿大人均水平相当,那么我们至少需要9个地球共同减排来解决污染问题。
—— ritaloveca
如果发展中国家的人均碳排放量与美国或加拿大人的平均水平一样多,我们就需要9个地球一起工作来消除污染问题。
carbon footprint-----碳足迹是一种用于测量我们日常行为对环境以及特定气候的影响。这与我们每天生活中,通过燃烧化石燃料来发电,取暖以及交通运输等排放出制造温室效应的气体量有关。
—— Sindymeng
如果在发展中国家中的每个人的碳排放量与每个美国人或者加拿大人的平均水平一样多,那么我们需要9个地球才能维持。
—— joechin1993
翻译:如果发展中国家的人均二氧化碳排放量达到美国和加拿大的水平,那么我们需要9个地球才能维持。
这里的重点是理解carbon footprint。carbon footprint不是人呼出的二氧化碳量,更和“足迹”没有任何关系。carbon footprint是用二氧化碳的排放量来衡量人或者物对环境的冲击。这种衡量甚至可以量化。比如现在国外有很多环保产品都讲究zero carbon footprint或者carbon neutral。比如你买一个zero carbon footprint的木制产品,这种产品可能没生产多少件,公司就会种植一棵树,以弥补砍树做原料对自然界的冲击。
—— chenty2000
如果在发展中国家中的每个人呼出的二氧化碳与平均每个美国人或者加拿大人一样多,那么我们需要9个地球一起工作去解决污染问题。
相关其他知识点(忘记最初的样子)
(吃萝卜的肥兔子)
(tyanphone)
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 请帮忙跟进 的文章

随机推荐