英语阅读训练网站 选择 求英语大神准确

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语选择求大神做10道!41.He was just that sort of _____ student,a figure of classroom fun.A) curious B) accurate C) eccentric D) hopeful 42.The workers’ demands are _____; they are asking for only a small increase in their wage.A) hopeful B) vague C) cautious D) moderate43.His real interest _____ in developing a new sort of robot.A) lies B) lays C) rises D) raises 44.I wasn’t ______ of the truth of what he was saying.A) believed B) convinced C) trusted D) predicted 45.When I go out in the evening I use the bike _____ the car if I can.A) rather than B) regardless ofC) in spite of D) other than 46.In India more than one hundred languages are spoken,_____ which only fourteen are recognized as official.A) of B) in C) with D) within47.She had a tense expression on her face,_____ she were expecting trouble.A) even though B) as if C) even as D) now that48.Areas where students have particular difficulty have been treated ____ particular care.A) by  B) in C) under  D) with49.These people once
now ______ is left to them is utter poverty.A) all that B) all what C) all which D) that all50.There are signs ______ restaurants are becoming more popular with families.A) that B) which C) in which D) whose
卖萌自重0528
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
41.C42.D44.B43.A45.A46.A47.B48.D49.A(特别注意,这里all that=what)50.A(译为有迹象表明 餐馆正越来越受到普通家庭的欢迎.同位语从句,只能用that)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
41-45C D A B A 46-50A B C A A
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读技巧 的文章

随机推荐