一言难尽长话短说 英语语

“我晕!”用英语怎么说?
shangzening
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
和老外说中文时,如果他左一句&醉了&,右一句&Duang&,再来一个&么么哒&,会不会让你增加无限好感呢?
英语中也有很多这样地道的表达方式哦,简单又上口哦。
Mom, let's play peek-a-boo.
麻麻,我想玩躲猫猫。
What's the fuss?
It's a long story.
To make a long story short.
Lay it on me.
I see eye to eye with you.
我与你的意见一致。
He is a fast talker.
他是个吹牛大王。
It's not big deal.
People look up to me in this class!
这班上的学生都很尊重我!
Who wants?
Don't over do it. Look who's talking!
别太过分了!看看你自己!
Have a good of it.
What a ding-dong!
You think she's gonna mind day-old cake?
你觉得她会介意隔夜的蛋糕吗?
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:我晕用英语怎么说?15句地道口语好记又实用|实用|口语|英语_新浪教育_新浪网
我晕用英语怎么说?15句地道口语好记又实用
  和老外说中文时,如果他左一句“醉了”,右一句“Duang”,再来一个“么么哒”,会不会让你增加无限好感呢?
  英语中也有很多这样地道的表达方式哦,简单又上口哦。
  Yikes!
  我晕!
  Mom, let‘s play peek-a-boo。
  麻麻,我想玩躲猫猫。
  What‘s the fuss?
  吵什么?
  It‘s a long story。
  一言难尽
  To make a long story short。
  长话短说
  Lay it on me。
  说吧。
  I see eye to eye with you。
  我与你的意见一致。
  He is a fast talker。
  他是个吹牛大王。
  It‘s not big deal。
  这没什么!
  People look up to me in this class!
  这班上的学生都很尊重我!
  Who wants?
  谁稀罕?
  Don‘t over do it。 Look who’s talking!
  别太过分了!看看你自己!
  Have a good of it。
  玩得高兴 想学习更多英语知识,请关注口袋英语aikoudaiyy
  What a ding-dong!
  真糟糕啊!
  You think she‘s gonna mind day-old cake?
  你觉得她会介意隔夜的蛋糕吗?
  还挺简单的吧!
  来源:口袋英语精选微信的公众账号
  更多信息请访问:
(收录2553所大学、506个专业分数线信息、57名专家为您服务)
三步报志愿
3806人已测试
7252人已测试
分数线查询
找专家报志愿
一对一服务
咨询电话:
01058983379当前位置: &
一言难尽的英文
英文翻译it would take too long to tell that in full.; difficult to embody
hard to explain all impossible to be expr it's a long story (to tell).; it's hard to explain in a few words.; not to be expr that is a long, long story.; that would entail a long explanation&&&&it's a long story&&&&defy full de too many to be put down in writing&&&& tip-of-the- tot&&&&give a word of advice into&&&&le dit de tianyi&&&&a real man never goes back on his words&&&&what i say goes.; one person alone has the say.; deciding everything by one ma ...&&&& tongue effect&&&&say sth. in sb.'s ear&&&&an intelligent man only needs a hint&&&&around the one i loved&&&&and not a word from you&&&&i am not breathing a word,&&&&a word or two&&&& in short&&&& make no reply at all&&&&not to be as become almost as silent ...&&&&not to leave a word&&&&lay bare its secret with one remark&&&&a work ill don a year's plan starts with spring&&&&one word is as heavy as nine tripods.; a word from one weighs nine tripods.; e ...&&&&a single wrong statement may bring disaster to the nation.; bring disaster to
...&&&&that's settled then.; a promise is a promise.; it's a dea ...&&&&a timely warning may avert a national crisis.; flourish the nation by a mere w ...&&&&a real man never go a word spoken is past recalling&&&&A promise cannot be taken back once it is made.A word once out of the mouth ca ...
例句与用法It can 't be expressed in a few words .一言难尽。It 's a long story .一言难尽。I know it hasn ' t been easy , man , but i want you to know我知道这一言难尽但是,我希望你能明白Unspeakabie . - you don ' t know what bariiio ' s up to可真是一言难尽你知道巴里拉最近要干什么吗? - unspeakabie . - you don ' t know what bariiio ' s up to可真是一言难尽你知道巴里拉最近要干什么吗? The story roots in a long story这个故事的起源一言难尽。 - why didn ' t you just tell me , then ? - it was kind of hard getting a word in-为何你不说给我听呢? -一言难尽Why didn ' t you just tell me , then ? - it was kind of hard getting a word in为何你不说给我听呢? -一言难尽Really long is it a story真是一言难尽。 It ' s a long story真是一言难尽。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
汉语解释yī yán nán jìn 【解释】形容事情曲折复杂,不是一句话能说清楚的(用在不好的事)。【出处】元?李直夫《虎头牌》第一折:“我一言难尽,来探望你这歹孩儿索是远路风尘。”【示例】说起这件事,真是~,等有时间我们再详谈。【拼音码】yynj【灯谜面】大家提意见;两口子打官司;石头蛋腌咸菜【用法】主谓式;作谓语、定语;用于不愉快的事
百科解释一言难尽,是台湾男歌手兼唱作人张宇的第四张专辑,在1995年正式发行。详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
一言难尽的英文翻译,一言难尽英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译一言难尽,一言难尽的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 黑色五月 英语 的文章

随机推荐