,I don't have don tgetmuchbetter good, you like it.啥意思

Dear Annie,Thank you for your letter. I’m glad you like your school.I go to school from Monday to Friday. We have four classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon. We have many things to do after class. On Monday and Wednesday afternoon we do sports. On Tuesday afternoon some of us have a singing class and on Thursday afternoon some have a drawing class. On Friday afternoon, we practice speaking English. My Chinese friends like to talk with me in English. They think I am like an English teacher. Isn’t it great?On Saturdays and Sundays I don’t go to school. Very often I go to the parks and have a good time with my family there.Yours,Henry【小题1】Who is the letter from?A.Annie.B.Henry.C.Lucy.D.We don’t know.【小题2】How many classes does Henry have on Thursday?A.sixB.fourC.fiveD.two【小题3】They have sports __________.A.on Tuesday and Friday afternoonB.on Tuesday and Friday morningC.on Monday and Wednesday afternoonD.on Monday and Wednesday morning - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Dear Annie,Thank you for your letter. I’m glad you like your school.I go to school from Monday to Friday. We have four classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon. We have many things to do after class. On Monday and Wednesday afternoon we do sports. On Tuesday afternoon some of us have a singing class and on Thursday afternoon some have a drawing class. On Friday afternoon, we practice speaking English. My Chinese friends like to talk with me in English. They think I am like an English teacher. Isn’t it great?On Saturdays and Sundays I don’t go to school. Very often I go to the parks and have a good time with my family there.Yours,Henry【小题1】Who is the letter from?A.Annie.B.Henry.C.Lucy.D.We don’t know.【小题2】How many classes does Henry have on Thursday?A.sixB.fourC.fiveD.two【小题3】They have sports __________.A.on Tuesday and Friday afternoonB.on Tuesday and Friday morningC.on Monday and Wednesday afternoonD.on Monday and Wednesday morningDear Annie,Thank you for your letter. I’m glad you like your school.I go to school from Monday to Friday. We have four classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon. We have many things to do after class. On Monday and Wednesday afternoon we do sports. On Tuesday afternoon some of us have a singing class and on Thursday afternoon some have a drawing class. On Friday afternoon, we practice speaking English. My Chinese friends like to talk with me in English. They think I am like an English teacher. Isn’t it great?On Saturdays and Sundays I don’t go to school. Very often I go to the parks and have a good time with my family there.Yours,Henry【小题1】Who is the letter from?A.Annie.B.Henry.C.Lucy.D.We don’t know.【小题2】How many classes does Henry have on Thursday?A.sixB.fourC.fiveD.two【小题3】They have sports __________.A.on Tuesday and Friday afternoonB.on Tuesday and Friday morningC.on Monday and Wednesday afternoonD.on Monday and Wednesday morning科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】B【小题2】A【小题3】C解析试题分析:亲爱的安妮,谢谢你的来信。我很高兴你喜欢你的学校。我从星期一到星期五上学。上午有四课,下午上两节课。下课后我们有许多事情要做。在星期一和星期三的下午我们锻炼身体。星期二下午一些人上音乐课,在星期四下午上美术课。星期五下午,我们练习说英语。我的中国朋友喜欢和我说英语。他们认为我像一个英语老师。那不是很好吗?在周六和周日我不去学校。我经常去公园,在那里与我的家人玩的可开心了。你的,亨利【小题1】细节理解题,根据文中的落款语句“Yours, Henry”理解可知这封信是Henry写的,故选B。【小题2】细节理解题,根据文中的语句“We have four classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon.”理解可知,Henry每天在校上六节课,故选A。【小题3】细节理解题,根据文中的语句“On Monday and Wednesday afternoon we do sports.”可知他们在周一和周三的时候锻炼身体,故选C。考点:应用文短文阅读知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心仁爱版unit8 topic2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
仁爱版unit8 topic2
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&仁爱版七年级unit8 topic2小测
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢-I don’t like this kind of car.Do you like it? -No.I don’t like it, . [ ] A.too B.also ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
&& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
来源:101网校同步练习 初三英语 人教社(新课标2002/3年通过) 人教版
-I don’t like this kind of car.Do you like it?
-No.I don’t like it, ________.
D.neither
Could you ask the driver ________ for another five minutes?
C.waiting
D.to wait
-What would you do ________ you had a lot of money?
-I’d give it to a village school.
C.because
Jack is good at math.But I think his English is much ________ than his math.
D.the best
-Would you like to come to my party this Friday night?
-I’d like to, ________ I have to study for a test.
Lisa has a red pen like this.So it must ________ hers.
-How do you study for a test?
-I study ________ working with a group.
I love music, and ________ father often takes me to the concert.
You can’t believe what she said because she is really good at ________ an excuse.
A.looking up
B.giving up
C.putting up
D.making up
If you were more ________ to people, you would have more friends.
C.friendly
D.terrible
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号You don’t have much good, I like it. 你不用多好,我喜欢就好。

我要回帖

更多关于 don t get much 的文章

随机推荐