They're talking the talk()the phone. A.in B.on. C.with D.

They are talking the phone.( ) A. on B. in C. with D. use 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
根据句意或首字母填空,每空一词。1.&&My friends and I are going to the movies t _______ evening.2.&&Marie Curie is a French _______.3.&&Sonia has to study for her c _______test on Thursday.4.&&They are t_______the horse for the next race.5.&&The first day of a week is S_______.6.&&September is the _______ month of a year.7. —What about your c _______?&&&& —I put it on my desk and I can know the date from it.
来源:山东省同步题
根据句意及首字母或汉语提示,将单词的正确形式写在相应的横线上。 .1. Look! The children _____________(swim) at the pool.2. — What's she doing?&&&&&& — She ___________ (not do) her homework. She's reading.3. — What are the boys doing?&&&&&&&— They are t___________ about the pictures.4. — How's the w___________ in Beijing?&&& — It's raining. 5. It'll be ___________(sun) in Harbin tomorrow.6. It's very c___________ outside. Please put on your coat when you go out.7. W___________ is from November to January in China.&&&8. The Greens want to go to Hawaii on v___________.9. Some people are t___________ photos in the park&.&10. We are very ___________ (surprise) at the news.
ORBIS is a c____________ that works for blind people. Blindness a____________ about 45 million people around the world, m____________ in poor countries. L____________, 80 percent of these cases can be cured or prevented. However, many of the patients are so poor that they can’t a____________ to travel to hospital, and there are still many who do not have the money for m____________ treatment. ORBIS uses a flying eye hospital to visit poor countries. On the plane volunteer doctors p__________ operations. Dr Ma, a doctor working on the plane, once operated on 150 patients during his last visit. The plane is also used as teaching centre. Local doctors and nurses can come to the plane to learn new skills and share their k____________. They can also watch operations on video. After they are t____________, they can help more people. ORBIS needs money to carry with its work. We can s____________ it by sending donations to ORBIS.
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词 51. There are many books in the school l____________.
52. The boy is taking pictures with a c____________ . 53. ----What's the girl doing? ----She is w_______ a letter. 54.Look.The boy is swimming at the p______. 55.---What are the boys doing?&& ---They are t_____ about the photos. 56.Mr Green and his children are h_______ lunch now. 57. Are they w_____ for you? 58.Our Chinese teacher lives in an a__________ near the school. 59. My mother likes s_______ at the mall. 60.Our school has many& a______, like singing, dancing and so on.
来源:期中题
根据句意和首字母写单词。1. Look! That is the football f______________. We often play football on it. 2. My aunt and my uncle work in a school. They are t______________. 3. The twins often help us. They are h______________. 4. Look at the sign. It says, "You can't f______________ kites here."5. Some oranges are o______________. Some are green.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号―What were you doing when the light went off?―I with my sister on the phone.A.talkB.talkedC.am talkingD.was talking 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
―What were you doing when the light went off?―I____________ with my sister on the phone.A.talkB.talkedC.am talkingD.was talking
解析试题分析:句意为:---熄灯的时候你在做什么?---我在电话和姐姐交谈。根据语境,本题强调的是过去某一时刻正在进行或发生的动作,应用过去进行时。故选D。考点:考查过去进行时。
请在这里输入关键词:
题型:补充句子
People enjoy sports. Sports help to keep people healthy, happy and to live longer.【小题1】 They buy tickets or sit in front of TV sets. Often they get very excited when “their player or team” wins.People play different games in winter and summer. Swimming is fun in warm weather,【小题2】Some sports are so interesting that most people like them. Football, for example, is played around the world. Swimming is very popular in all countries near the sea or in those with many rivers. 【小题3】.And for people in cold countries, like Norway or Canada, &【小题4】Some sports go back thousands of years, like running or jumping. Chinese boxing(拳击), for example, has a long history. 【小题5】 And new sports or games come into the world almost all the time.从方框中所给的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,补全短文。其中有一项为多余选项。(10分)A. But basketball and volleyball are very new.B. they like to skate or ski.C. How fun it is to jump into a pool or a lake!D. but skating is good in winter.E. Many people like to watch others play games.F. American football is perhaps the most popular sport in the U. S. A.
题型:单选题
—I’m really sorry to have broken your coffee cup.&&& --_________.A.Good idea.B.That’s all right.C.I don’t think so.D.You are welcome
— What does your brother look like?& —______.A.He is fine B.He is a doctor C.He likes dancing D.He is tall and thin
- My family will go to Hainan to spend the winter holiday.- Oh, wonderful! _______.A.Have funB.See youC.OKD.All Right
-_______ does she go to fly kites?-_______ a month.A.H One timeB.H OnceC.H Once timeD.H Once
The little girl felt sad ________ her pet dog died.A. why&&&&&&&& B. because of&&&&& C. because
Now more and more foreigners are expecting to work in China.A.are interested in working B.are willing to work C.are looking forward to working D.are allowed to work
Yao Ming is __________ basketball player.A.the favouriteB.favouriteC.his favouriteD.his the favourite
请输入姓名
请输入手机号10.A.They are talking about school uniforms.B.They’re talking about their favorite hats.C.They’re ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
10.A.They are talking about school uniforms.B.They’re talking about their favorite hats.C.They’re talking about school rules.三)请听一段对话和五个问题.根据所听内容选择正确答案.对话和问题读两遍. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
What will the future be like? What do youthink of it? Here are some answers from some students.Roy Burns: I think life in the future willbe better. Most people in the world will use “green cars” by 2020, so therewill be less pollution and people will live to be 200 years old. As for spacetravel, I would say, we will travel to Mars(火星) and some other stars in about fifty years. Helen Lester: If we don’t take good care ofthe earth now, our children and grandchildren will be born into a world withtoo much pollution. There will be fewer trees and more buildings, because therewill be more people.Kitty Smith: I agree with Helen Lester.Things will be worse. The weather in the future will be much hotter. Humanbeings will have to look for another planet to live on. 1.What are the students doing?
A.They are talking about space travel.
B.They are predicting the future.
C.They are talking about pollution.
D.They are predicting the weather in the future.
2.How many things does Roy Burns predict?
3.What does Helen Lester think life will belike in the future?
A.People will live much longer.
B.People will have to live on the moon.
C.Everybody will drive a green car.
D.There will be more buildings and fewer trees.
4.What does the underlined word “planet”mean in Chinese?
5.Why does Kitty Smith think human beingswill have to live on another planet?
A.The earth will be too crowded for human beings to live on.
B.There will be too much pollution everywhere.
C.There will be too many people.
D.The earth will be too hot to live on.
We have twenty minutes’ rest between classes. Look!Most of us are playing during the break time. Some students are on theplayground. They are playing basketball. Oh! A boy is running with the ball.And another is trying(尽力)to stop him. They look so cool. And thereare some girls watching the game. Some students are in the classroom. They are talking.A few of them are reading and doing homework. Look! A girl is looking at thebirds in the tree in front of the classroom. She must be thinking of somethinginteresting because she is smiling(微笑).What are the teachers doing? Some of them are workingin the office. And some are talking with students. Everyone is doing his or herthings, busy but happy!1.Where are the students playing basketball?A.In front ofthe tree&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.In front ofthe classroomC.On theplayground &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.In the tree2.A girl is looking at the birds. She isA.happy&&&&&&&&&&& B.cool&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.interesting&&&&&&&& D.exciting3.What are the teachers doing? A.Working ortalking with students&&&&&&&&&&& B.Having abasketball gameC.Playing withthe students&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Looking atthe birds4.There are&______& students in the classroom.A no& B some& C few& D& many 5.The passage is mainly(主要)about&________________A students&& B a basketball game& Cbreak time activities& D teachers&
-What are theydoing?&&&&&&-They are talking&&&&& &the phone&&&&&&&their life.A.about&&&& B. about&&&& C. about&&&&&D. on&
Ted lives in a big city .Today he's very happy .it's the first day of school .Ted to go back to school. He wants to see his friends. He is going to meet his new teachers.Ted gets up early in the morning .He washes and puts on his new clothes .Look !He is having breakfast with his parents .Now ,he is ready for school.He goes to school by bike .He meets his friends outside the school gate .They are talking about something .Then the bell (铃声)rings .(铃响)Everyone runs to his or her classroom.【小题1】Where does Ted live!A.He lives in a small house.B.He lives in a big city . C.He lives on a farm.D.He lives in a school.【小题2】Does Ted want to go back to school?A.No,he doesn'tB.Yes ,he wants .C.Yes ,he does .D.Yes ,he doesn’t.【小题3】Who does he want to see ?A.His friends B.His brother C.His father D.His mother【小题4】Who is he having breakfast with?A.His fatherB.His brotherC.His motherD.His parents.【小题5】How does Ted go to school ?A.He goes to school by busB.He goes to school by bike .C.He goes to school by carD.He goes to school on foot .(步行)
根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处所填单词的正确形式。(每空一词)【小题1】The workers told the police their ___________(老板) name.【小题2】In his ___________, he passed away peacefully in his dream(九十).【小题3】The kids couldn’t stop __________ when they saw their favourite Disney characters (尖叫).【小题4】The foreign visitors _____________ come from North America (大部分).【小题5】The door is wide enough for three people to walk _______ at the same time (通过).【小题6】I wonder how much a panda usually _________(weight) when it is born.【小题7】Tom is such a _________ boy that he always tells a lie when he makes a mistake (honest).【小题8】The neighbours lost _________ (they) in the strange city.【小题9】The plan they are talking about __________(need) improving.【小题10】He had his computer __________(fix) shortly after it broke down.
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 talking the talk 的文章

随机推荐