父爱父亲的英语作文带翻译译

> 父亲节的英语作文带翻译
父亲节的英语作文带翻译
时间: 来源: 本文已影响人
篇一:父亲节英文作文素材 1.massage chairs are popular gifts for father's day. 按摩椅一向是父亲节的抢手礼物。 2.father, we love you. happy father's day. 爸爸,我们爱您。父亲节快乐。 3. father's day is the third sunday in june. 父亲节在六月的第三个星期日。 4. have the best father's day ever. 祝您能度过一个最棒的父亲节. 5. happy father's day to all the daddys in the world!! 向全世界所有的好爸爸道一声:父亲节快乐! 6. father's day has became a day to not only honor your father, but allmen who act as a father figure. 父亲节现在已经成为向父亲及所有扮演父亲角色的人表达敬意的节日。 7. the 3rd sunday of june is father's day. 6月的第三个周日是父亲节。 8. in 1972, president nixon signed a law to establish father's day. 1972年,尼克松总统正式签署了建立父亲节的议案。 9. i've got to get dad a father's day gift. 我得去买父亲节的礼物给老爸。 10. it's father's day tomorrow. are you going to buy a father's day card for your dad? 明天是父亲节,你准备给你老爸买父亲节贺卡吗?篇二:父亲节英文语(附翻译) 父亲节英文语(附翻译) 父亲节英文祝福语(附翻译): I didn't see what a good father you were to us before, but I do now.我以前不知道您是一个多么好的父亲,但是现在我知道了。 Your experience and guidance have always been appreciated.更多信息请访问:您的经历和引导,一直让我衷心感激。 I hope you know how proud I am of you, father. Happy Father's Day!
Happiness always! 爸爸,我希望您能知道我是多么为您感到自豪啊,祝您父亲节快乐,永远快乐!To father--from your favorite string bean. 给父亲--您最宠爱的小豆子。 On this special day, I want to say I'm proud of you, appreciate all you've
done for me and I love you. 在这特别的一天,我想说我为您感到骄傲,爸爸,谢谢您为我做的一切,我爱你, Thanks for holding my hand when I need it. 谢谢您在我需要的时候握紧我的手。 Wish beloved father good health, great happiness and good luck in
everything on the coming Father's Day. 在父亲节来临之际,祝愿敬爱的父亲身体健康,快乐,万事如意!Wish you a happy Father's Day and the best of everything. 祝您父亲节快乐!万事如意! With warm wishes for Father's Day. 时值父亲节,致以最真挚的祝福! Words can't tell how much you mean to us. We wish you happiness on this
special day. 我们无法用言语描述您对我们是多么重要,在这特别的一天,我们祝您父亲节快乐!YOUR EXPERIENCE AND GUIDANCE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN APPRECIATED. 您的经历和引导,一直让我衷心感激, 父亲节快乐,亲爱的爸爸,谢谢您为我所做的一切! Your experience and guidance have always been appreciated. 您的经历和引导,一直让我衷心感激。 Your eyes show sternness, but more kindness and care. Thank you for making
me feel important. 您的眼神看起来很严厉,但更多的是仁慈和关心。谢谢您让我觉得自己如此重要。Congratulate you on Father's Day. 恭贺父亲节! Happy Father's Day to you. 祝您父亲节快乐! 父亲节英文祝福语(附翻译): I didn't realize that being a father would be so difficult. It makes me
appreciate you all the more. 我不知道做一个父亲竟然会这样不容易。这使我更加感激您。 I didn't see what a good father you were to us before, but I do now.我以前不知道您是一个多么好的父亲,但是现在我知道了。 I hope you know how proud I am of you, father.Happy Father's Day! Happiness
always. 爸爸,我您能知道我是多么为您感到自豪啊,祝您父亲节快乐,永远快乐!I own all of my skills of fatherhood to you Dad. Happy Father's Day.,我所有的为父之道都来自于您的恩赐。祝您节快乐。 May all your wishes come true. 愿您美梦成真! Now that I am a father, I can see what a good job you did in raising
us.现在我已身为人父。我才知道,您是个多么称职的爸爸。 Your eyes show sternness, but more kindness and care. Thank you for making
me feel important. 您的眼神看起来很严厉,但更多的是仁慈和关心。谢谢您让我觉得如此重要。Thanks for holding my hand when I need it. 谢谢您在我的时候握紧我的手。 I own all of my skills of fatherhood to you Dad. Happy Father's Day.爸爸,我所有的为父之道都来自于您的恩赐。祝您。 I didn't realize that being a father would be so difficult. It makes me
appreciate you all the more. 我不知道做一个父亲竟然会这样不容易。这使我更加感激您。 Now that I am a father, I can see what a good job you did in raising
us. 现在我已身为人父。我才知道,您是个多么称职的爸爸。篇三:父亲节英语 节英语作文:For the Love of My Father[标签:作文 英语] Over the years, I never thought of my father as being very emotional, and he never was, at least not in front of me. Even though he was 68 years old and only five-foot-nine, while I was six feet and 260 pounds, he seemed huge to me. I always saw him as being that staunch disciplinarian who rarely cracked a smile. My father never told me he loved me when I was a child, and I never held it against him. I think that all I really wanted was for my dad to be proud of me. In my youth, Mom always showered me with “I love you’s” every day. So I really never thought about not hearing it from my dad. I guess deep down I knew that he loved me, he just never said it. Come to think of it, I don’t think I ever told him that I loved him, either. I never really thought about it much until I faced the reality of death. On November 9th, 1990, I received word that my National Guard unit was being activated for Operation Desert Shield. We would convoy to Fort Ben Harrison, Indiana, and then directly to Saudi Arabia. I had been in the Guard for 10 years and never dreamed that we would be activated for a war, even though I knew it was what we trained for. I went to my father and gave him the news. I could sense he was uneasy about me going. We never discussed it much more, and eight days later I was gone. I have several close relatives who have been in the military during war time. My father and uncle were in World War II, and two brothers and a sister served in Vietnam. While I was extremely uneasy about leaving my family to serve my country in a war zone, I knew it was what I had to do. I prayed that this would make my father proud of me. My father is very involved in the Veterans of Foreign Wars organization and has always been for a strong military. I was not eligible to join the Veterans of Foreign Wars because I had not been in a war zone―a fact that always made me feel like I didn’t measure up in my father’s eyes. But now here I was, his youngest son, being shipped(本文来自: 千 叶帆文 摘:父亲节的英语作文带翻译) off to a foreign land 9,000 miles away, to fight a war in a country we had barely heard of before.On November 17, 1990, our convoy of military vehicles rolled out of rural Greenville, Michigan. The streets were filled with families and well-wishers tosee us off. As we approached the edge of town, I looked out the window of my truck and saw my wife, Kim, my children, and Mom and Dad. They were all waving and crying, except for my father. He just stood there, almost like a stone statue. He looked incredibly old at that moment. I don’t know why, he just did. I was gone for that Thanksgiving and missed our family’s dinner. There was always a crowd, with two of my sisters, their husbands and children, plus my wife and our family. It disturbed me greatly that I couldn’t be there. A few days after Thanksgiving I was able to call my wife, and she told me something that has made me look at my father in a different way ever since. My wife knew how my father was about his emotions, and I could hear her voice quaver as she spoke to me. She told me that my father recited his usual Thanksgiving prayer. But this time he added one last sentence. As his voice started to crack and a tear ran down his cheek, he said, “Dear Lord, please watch over and guide my son, Rick, with your hand in his time of need as he serves his country, and bring him home to us safely.” At that point he burst into tears. I had never seen my father cry, and when I heard this, I couldn’t help but start to cry myself. My wife asked me what was wrong. After regaining my composure, I said, “I guess my father really does love me.” Eight months later, when I returned home from the war, I ran over and hugged my wife and children in a flurry of tears. When I came to my father, I embraced him and gave him a huge hug. He whispered in my ear, “I’m very proud of you, Son, and I love you.” I looked that man, my dad, straight in the eyes as I held his head between my hands and I said, “I love you too, Dad,” and we embraced again. And then together, both of us cried. Ever since that day, my relationship with my father has never been the same. We have had many deep conversations. I learned that he’s always been proud of me, and he’s not afraid to say “I love you” anymore. Neither am I. I’m just sorry it took 29 years and a war to find it out. How to celebrate Father's Day
16:42 They say Father's Day is in June because this month's sunshine is as warm as a father's love. Father's Day falls on a Sunday every year. Have you decided what to give your dad yet? How about one of these ideas?
* Send a card or call
There are many kinds of cards, especially for Father's Day. If you don't live with your dad, it's a good way to show your love. Or, just call your father to tell him how much you love him. * Spend a whole day with him
If you're too busy to spend time with your father, how about reserving Father's Day just for him? Take him for a walk, talk or have dinner and drinks on the town! * Cook
Usually too busy to cook? Show him how a good chef you are.
Want some more popular ideas?
* Write a letter
* A hug. Is it too small an action? Of course not. * Clothes: Ties, shirts, anything you think may make your father look young and modern.
* A fitness club VIP card: Keep your dad healthy.
* A book: buy him a book by his favorite author
相关热词搜索:,,,,,关于父亲的英语作文【带翻译】
关于父亲的英语作文【带翻译】
  导语:在我的眼里爸爸就像巍峨挺拔的泰山,像一棵大树,我是一棵小树,我迎着风沙,茁壮成长。我很喜欢我的爸爸。下面是小编为大家整理的英语,希望对大家有所帮助。更多相关的知识,请关注CNFLA学习网!
  关于父亲的英语作文
  我的父亲是一个善良的人。他不是很高,但他是一名男子的毅力。他工作很辛苦,他的服务是极为重要的。
  我的父亲是一个男人的献身精神。他每天早晨起床最早,使我们的早餐。在傍晚的时候,他总是晚回家。在周末,他总是带我们去郊游,在他的车。他是个沉默寡言的人,但他常对我说&学问浅薄,如履薄冰&。我将永远记得这些话。
  我非常爱我的父亲。
  My father is a kind person. He is the man of the house, is a man of perseverance. He worked very hard, and his work attitude is highly appreciated. He loves the fishing, and almost every day to go fishing, always. My father cook well. He always says, &my cooking absolutely no chefs.& On weekends, he went to work, is diligent.
  My father doesn't like anyone else's father, always want their children go to cram school, but respect my opinion.
  I love my father very much.
  我的爸爸英语作文带翻译
  我的爸爸并不高。他长着两只明亮的小眼睛和一张小嘴。
  我的爸爸是个非常严厉的人。他对我要求非常严格。每天晚上;他都询问我当天学过的知识,并辅导我做作业。每天早晨六点钟;他都叫我起床大声地朗读英语。有时候他很严厉,但是我知道他很爱我。
  他经常到书店给我买书。如果我想要些什么,他会对我说:&只要你努力学习,我就会给你买。&有时候我怕他,但是我非常爱他。
  我的爸爸擅长烹饪。如果你到我家来赴宴,你会很吃惊并忍不住说:&真可口!&
  我的爸爸是个司机,他很努力工作。每天他都起得很早,上班从来不迟到。他的同事也都很喜欢他。
  我想我爸爸是个很好的人。
  My father is not tall. He has two small but bright eyes and a small mouth.
  My father is a very severe man. He is very strict with me. Every night,he asks me what I have learnt in the day, and helps me with my homework. Every morning,at six o'clock,he asks me to get up to read some English texts loudly. Sometime he is serious,but I know he is fond of me.
  He often goes to the bookshop and buys a lot of books for me. If I want something,he always says,&If you study well,I will buy it for you. &Sometimes I am afraid of him, but I love him very much.
  My father is good at cooking. If you come to my home for dinner, you will be surprised and cant's help saying, &very delicious!&
  My father is a hardworking driver. He gets up early every day,and is never late for work. His colleagues also like him Very much. I think my father is a very good man.
  英语作文:我的爸爸
  My father loves our family, and loves his work even better. In the company, he is called workaholic He spends most of his time working, and often forgets to have meals or to go to bed.As a result,he doesnt enjoy good health. My father likes reading in his spare time. He told me reading was very interesting. I became interested in reading little by little. I like books, because they help me in many ways. My father has a bad habit he likes smoking very much. I hate it. See, the house is full of smoke. I know its bad for his health as well as mothers and mine. I advise him to give up smoking. Im sure he will follow my advice some day. Such is my father. I am proud of having such a good father.
  爸爸热爱家庭,更注重事业,公司里的人都叫他&工作狂&。他把大部分时间都用于工作,为工作他常常废寝忘食。过度的劳累使他的健康状况欠佳。 爸爸闲暇时爱读书。他告诉我,读书很有趣。我渐渐地对读书产生了兴趣。我爱上了书,因为书对我帮助很大。 爸爸有个坏习惯&&太爱吸烟。我不喜欢他抽烟。瞧,家里充满了烟味。我知道吸烟有害他的健康,对我和妈妈也有害无益。我建议他戒烟。我相信总有一天他会这么做的。 这就是我的爸爸,我为有这样的好爸爸而自豪。
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人您现在的位置: >
初二英语作文带翻译 我的父亲
来源: &投稿:& 时间:&点击:
  在英语当中,有许多写父亲的,虽然父亲没有母亲那么容易亲近,有的时候说话不多,但是父亲也是一个很爱我们的人,下面就是一篇关于父亲的。
  My father is a tall man with a pair of glasses. Everyone says heis a kind一hearted man. He often helps his neighbours and somestrangers whom he doesn't know at all. He has really doneothers. I don't like him to do so because I think it has takenhim time. When 1 discourage him, he always says with a smile&The world needs warm hearts.&
  My father loves his family.and loves his work evenbetter. Inthe company. he is called &workaholic&. He spends mast of his timeworking.and.he often forgets to have meals or to go to bed.As a result,he dosen't enjoy good health.
  My father likes reading in his spare time. He told me readingwas very interesting. I became interested in reading little by little. Ilike books, because they help me in many ways. My father has a bad habit一he, likes smoking very much. I hateit. Look. the house is full of smoke. I know it's bad for his health aswell as mineand mother's. 1 advise him to give up smoking.i am surehe will follow my advice some day.Such is my father. I love him very much.
  I am proud of having so good a father.
  我的爸爸个子高高的,峨着一副眼镜。大家都说他是个好心肠的人。他经常帮邻居排优解难.对于一些他压根不认识的陌生人.他也总是尽力相助。他为别人真是付出了许多许多。我不愿愈伦这么做,因为这花费了他太多的时间。每当找劝阻他时.爸爸总是笑着说:&世界需要热心肠嘛!&
  爸爸热爱家庭,更注重事业.公司里的人都叫他&工作狂&。他把大部分时间都用丁工作.为工作也常常废寝忘食。过度的劳累使他的健康状况欠佳。
  爸爸闲暇时爱读书,他告诉我.读书很有趣。我渐渐地对读书产生了兴趣。我爱上了书,因为书对我帮助很大。
  爸爸有个坏习惯&爱吸烟。我不喜欢他抽烟。瞧,家里充满了烟味。我知道吸烟有害他的健康,对我和妈妈也有害无益。我建议他戒烟.我相信总有一天他会这么做的。
  这就是我的爸爸.我很爱他。我为有这样的好爸爸而自豪。&
( 责任编辑:广东招生考试信息网)
更多相关文章
广东作文信息网版权相关声明:
① 在本网转载其他媒体稿件是为传播更多的信息,此类稿件不代表本网观点。如果本网转载的稿件涉及您的版权、名益权等问题,请尽快与本网联系,本网将依照国家相关法律法规尽快妥善处理。联系方式:
把#换成@ ;联系电话:020-
② 本网欢迎各类媒体、出版社、影视公司等机构与本网进行长期的内容合作。联系方式:
③ 本网原创新闻信息均有明确、明显的标识,本网严正抗议所有以"广东招生信息网"稿源的名义转载发布非广东招生信息网原创的新闻信息的行为,并保留追究其法律责任的权利。
④ 在本网BBS上发表言论者,文责自负。
广东省对外贸易职业技术学校 创建于1956年,原隶属于广东省对外贸易经济合作厅,于2009年4月正式
广州现代信息工程职业技术学院是2005年经广东省人民政府批准、国家教育部备案正式成立的一所全日
茂名市高级技工学校于1988年经广东省人民政府批准成立,是茂名市人民政府直属、茂名市人力资源和
广东省粤东技师学院(原汕头市第一技工学校)创立于1970年,是省人力资源和社会保障厅直属的第一所
广州市机电技师学院创办于1958年,是公办全日制职业学校,现隶属于广州市人力资源和社会保障局管

我要回帖

更多关于 关于父爱的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐