把 bobbyhospital is happyy 改为一般疑问

网易云音乐
很抱歉,你要查找的网页找不到
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:& “Bob was happy. He wa...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Bob was happy. He was at a new school, and the other students were friendly. “Hi, Bob!” They said. But some students said, “Hi, Peter!” Bob didn’t understand. He asked another student, “ Why do some students call me Peter?”“Oh, that is easy to answer,” the student said. “Peter was a student here last year. Now, he goes to a different school. You like Peter. Some students think that you are Peter.”Bob wanted to meet Peter. He got Peter’s address(地址) from a student and went to Peter’s house. Peter opened the door. Bob couldn’t believe his&& eyes. He looked really like Peter! Bob and Peter had the same color eyes and the same smile. They had the same black hair. They also had the same birthday.Bob and Peter found out that they were twin brothers. They both were adopted(领养) by two different families. Soon after the boys born, one family adopted Bob, and another family adopted Peter. Bob’s family never knew about Peter, and Peter’s family never knew about Bob, either.1.Bob didn’t understand why&.
A.he was happy
B.he went to a new school
C.some students called him Peter
D.he was named Bob
2.Another student told Bob that &.
A.students liked Peter
B.he looked liked Peter
C.Peter was a good student in that school
D.Peter liked his studies very much
3.How did Bob feel when he saw Peter?
A.He felt very sad.
B.He was greatly surprised.
C.He felt that Peter was very funny.
D.He was very angry because they looked the same.
4.What is not mentioned(提及) about Peter and Bob?
A.Their eyes had the same color.
B.They had on the same clothes
C.They had the same black hair.
D.They were born on the same day.
5.Bob and Peter &.
A.lived in different countries
B.lived in the same family
C.lived in different families
D.lived with the same parents
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏省启东市初一下学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Bob was happy. He was at a new school, and the other students were friendly. “Hi, Bob!” They said. But so...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.根据文章内容They said. But some students said, “Hi, Peter!” Bob didn’t understand. He asked another student, “ Why do some students call me Peter?”可知答案为C2.根据文章内容“Oh, that is easy to answer,” the student said. “Peter was a student here last year. Now, he goes to a different school. You like Peter. Some students think that you are Peter.”可知答案为B3.根据文章内容可知答案为B4.根据文章内容可知答案为B5.根据文章内容Soon after the boys born, one family adopted Bob, and another family adopted Peter. Bob’s family never knew about Peter, and Peter’s family never knew about Bob, either.可知答案为C
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Bob was happy. He was at a new school, and the other students were friendly. “Hi, Bob!” They said. B...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Bob was happy. He wa...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Bob was happy. He was at a new school, and the other students were friendly. “Hi, Bob!” They said. But some students said, “Hi, Peter!” Bob didn’t understand. He asked another student, “ Why do some students call me Peter?”“Oh, that is easy to answer,” the student said. “Peter was a student here last year. Now, he goes to a different school. You like Peter. Some students think that you are Peter.”Bob wanted to meet Peter. He got Peter’s address(地址) from a student and went to Peter’s house. Peter opened the door. Bob couldn’t believe his eyes. He looked really like Peter! Bob and Peter had the same color eyes and the same smile. They had the same black hair. They also had the same birthday.Bob and Peter found out that they were twin brothers. They both were adopted(领养) by two different families. Soon after the boys born, one family adopted Bob, and another family adopted Peter. Bob’s family never knew about Peter, and Peter’s family never knew about Bob, either.1.Bob didn’t understand why____.
A.he was happy
D.he was named Bob
2.Another student told Bob that____.
A.students liked Peter
B.he looked liked Peter
A.He felt very sad.
5.Bob and Peter____.
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Bob was happy. He was at a new school, and the other students were friendly. “Hi, Bob!” They said. But some students said, “Hi, Peter!” Bob didn’t understand. He asked another student, “ Why do some students call me Peter?”“Oh, that is easy to answer,” the student said. “Peter was a student here last year. Now, he goes to a different school. You like Peter. Some students think that you are Peter.”Bob wanted to meet Peter. He got Peter’s address(地址) from a student and went to Peter’s house. Peter opened the door. Bob couldn’t believe his eyes. He looked really like Peter! Bob and Peter had the same color eyes and the same smile. They had the same black hair. They also had the same birthday.Bob and Peter found out that they were twin brothers. They both were adopted(领养) by two different families. Soon after the boys born, one family adopted Bob, and another family adopted Peter. Bob’s family never knew about Peter, and Peter’s family never knew about Bob, either.1.Bob didn’t understand why____.
A.he was happy
D.he was named Bob
2.Another student told Bob that____.
A.students liked Peter
B.he looked liked Peter
A.He felt very sad.
5.Bob and Peter____.
”相似的习题。() 6 Bobby is very happy his friends. A help B to help C helping 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
() 6 Bobby is very happy his friends.& & &A help & & & & &B&to help & & & C&helping
题目来源: &
科目:小学英语
C Read and group(读歌谣,找出含有与例词划线部分读音相同的单词)Are you sleeping? Are you sleeping?Brother John,Brother John.Morning bells are ringing. Morning bells are ringing.Ding-dong!Ding-dong!sing&& &
E&Read and judge (阅读短文,判断正“T”误“F”)&Liu Tao plays football with his friends after school. Then,he goes home and does his homework. He is so tired and he falls asleep on his desk.He has a dream (^) . In his dream,he cannot find his football. He looks for it in the forest. Suddenly,he see's a monster (怪物) behind a tall tree. It has a long neck and a small head. It looks like a giraffe,but its legs are short.Liu Tao is very afraid. He runs away quickly,but the monster runs after him. Liu Tao shouts, “Help!Help!” “What are you doing,Taotao?” asks the monster.“Oh,how can the monster know my name? Go away,Monster!Go away!” “Wake up,Taotao!”&Liu Tao opens his eyes and sees his mother.&,lOh,it's you,Mum!Where's the monster?” “Monster? Come on. Dinner is ready.”() 1 Liu Tao plays football with his friends before dinner.() 2 There is a giraffe and a monster in the forest in Liu Tao's dream.() 3 The monster has a long neck and short legs.() 4 The monster knows Liu Tao's name.() 5 The monster wakes up Liu Tao.
B Listen and judge (听录音,判断正&“T”&误&“F”)&() 1 Mr and Mrs Green go shopping by car one day.&() 2 The shopping centre is behind City Library.&() 3 Mrs Green buy four pieces (件) of clothes in the &shopping centre.&() 4 Mrs Green drives the car.&() 5 They lose their way (迷路) at about five &o’clock.&() 6 A man helps Mr and Mrs Green find their way &back.
&3 杨玲找不到书店了,她向警察寻求帮助。&Yang Ling cannot
&a policeman for.
D Read and match(将医生的建议同病人的问题匹配)() 1 I can't sleep well at night. What should I do?() 2 I'm too fat. I want to lose some weight (减肥) &&What should I do?() 3 I work on the computer all day. My neck and arms hurt a lot. What should I do?a You shouldn't sit too long in front of the computer. Stand up and walk around every hour (小时) .You should do some exercise (锻炼〉too.&b&You shouldn’t eat a lot of rice or noodles. You should eat more (更爹的〉&vegetables and fruit. You should do more exercise too.&c&You shouldn't drink coffee or tea before bedtime. You shouldn't eat snacks before bedtime either. Do some exercise in the evening.
5 Liu Tao&(has/is having) a fever. He should (goes/go) to the hospital.
&7 She should
(take) some medicine.&8 Yang Ling does not
(feel) hungry. She
(feel) thirsty.
() 5 —you help me with my homework,please?& & & —Sure!& & &A Can & & & & &B Should & & &C Do
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号当前位置: >>
江苏译林版
新3B(1--5)单元英语备课详案
Unit1 In class 单元分析个人设计 备课组集体讨论意见一单元 教材 分析本单元为祈使句及部分课堂用语的教学, 学 生学习较有兴趣。教学中需要老师不断巩固,学生不断操练, 才能使他们掌握熟练。二单元 目标 要求1.教学重点 句型: Open your books/the door. Stand up. Sit down. Come in, please. I‘m sorry. 词汇:in class, stand up, Mr, sit down, please, sorry, come in, open, the, door, close, window, book 语音:字母 b 在单词中的读音 2.教学难点 句型: Open your books/the door. Stand up. Sit down. Come in, please.的正确读法和在情境 下的正确运用 词汇:open, close 的用法 语音:字母 b 在单词中的读音1.教学重点 句型: Open your books/the door. Stand up. Sit down. Come in, please. I‘m sorry. 词汇:in class, stand up, Mr, sit down, please, sorry, come in, open, the, door, close, window, book 语音:字母 b 在单词中的读音 2.教学难点 句型: Open your books/the door. Stand up. Sit down. Come in, please.的正确读法和在情境 下的正确运用 词汇:open, close 的用法 语音:字母 b 在单词中的读音三单元 设计 意图本单元设计主要意图是让学生会在真实的 情境中用英语表达自己的意思, 会理解别人 的意思,执行命令。要求学生梦听懂别人发出的命令并执行, 同 样也会在适当的情境中向别人发出命令。四单元 目标 达成 分析1 交往互动式教学设计课题 Unit1 In class(story time) 教时 日期 重点与 难 点 月 第一课时 日 一、教学目标:1、能比较流畅地朗读对话, 并能运用所学对话描述。 2、能正确朗读单词 door, window ,blackboard , stand up, sit down,open,close.1、能力目标: 1)能正确理解、掌握对话内容,并能朗读对话。 2)能正确地听、 说、 读单词 door, window ,blackboard , stand up, sit down,open,close. 3)能在真实的情景中正确运用 please?. Come in/和日 常交际用语 I’m sorry 2、策略目标:能与别人相互合作,共同完成学习任务。 3、 情感目标: 培养学生学英语的兴趣, 运用英语的意识。教 时 间 活动板块 活动内容与呈现方式 学 过 程学生活动方式 Try交流方式1. Greeting T: The bell is ringing.The teacher is coming. Please be quiet and class is Ⅰ Warming begin.I’m Kitty. (Showupto say: “Hello , Kitty , 学生试着与老师交流 I love you!”‘Hello Kitty’) If you say: “Hello , Kitty , I love you!” I will give you a Hello Kitty. 1. Teach: stand up/sit down T: Class begins. Good morning, boys and girls. T: Sit down , please. (出 示板书 Sit down .) 带读,做 Ⅱ. Prsen down 的动作。 tation Can you read “stand up” / sit down” (出示板书 read) “ ? SS: Stand up. SS: Good morning, Miss Zhu. SS: Practise in ( 对 在 Free talk 和 Practise in pairs 中表 pairs.(One 现出色的学生,奖励一个 student reads, 苹果贴画。这样既可以激 the other acts.) 发学生的积极性,又为下 面的学习打下伏笔) T: ( 出 示 板 书 Stand up .) 带读, up 的动作。 做核 心 过 程2. Teach: open, close, door,window, (1) T: It’s winter now . The (learn : close)2 wind is blowing ‘Hoo, hoo’. It’s very cold outside. I’ m cold . Can you close the door /window for me? (2) T: It’s too cold . Let’ s do some exercise. Jump 20 times. Jump 20 times quickly. I’m so hot now . Can you open the door / window for you? T: Look here, they’ the new re words. Let’s read the new words.(learn: open) SS: Read after the teacher. T: Ask a student to read the new words the students and then other read(调节跳跃的节奏,以来 调节课堂气氛)after him/her. Step3: Play games. 1. Do orders T: Stand up, boys and girls. Ⅲ.Pr Sit down, boys. actice Sit down, girls. & Please open the door. Produ ction Please close the window. Step4: Read and say. 1.教授课题 In class T: (出示 Mike 和 Mr Green 的 头像) Who’s he? They ’ re our old friends. Boys and girls, we’re in the classroom. We’re in class. We’re in the English class. Do you know where our old friends are. Look at the screen, and then answer “Where are they?” 2. Teach:I’m sorry . come in 通过听,表演学习 I’m sorry .come in. (教授并板书) 4. Read the dialogues. SS: Do according to the orders. S1: Say the orders instead of the teacher.(充分运用多媒体课 件,展示对话场面,学生 在形象生动的语境中听、 说、读、练,各种感官都 充分调动起来,听、说、 读等各种能力都得到提 高。 )SS: videoWatchthe about 1,Picture2 ,3 ,and thenanswer “ Who ’ s 5. Read in a role and late?” act.(分为两部分) Picture 1~2---Practise in pairs and show.3 Home workPicture3~4-Practise in groups and show. Step6: Consolidation. T : You all did very well . We’ve learnt lots of orders of class. Maybe you can be a teacher now. (播放一段录像,学生准备上课 但没有老师) T: Miss Li is ill in the hospital. Here ’ s her teaching plan. 课件出示教案 Stand up. Sit down, please. Please open the door. Please close the window. Step7: Homework. &S226;Read the dialogues after the tape and imitate the pronunciation. &S226;Have an English lesson to your family and friends.(利用现代化的教学手 段, 创设真实的英语环境, 帮助学生进行对话的机械 操练是英语教学中必不可 少的环节。 )(课外即是真正的生活, 生活情景是现实存在的, 无须创设。课堂上充分利 用现代化电器创设情境, 让学生把所学语言放到真 正的生活中去检验、 运用, 让学生在相互采访中明白 SS: Pactise in 所学句型的用武之处。 pairs and show. (家庭作业除了布置学生 模仿听录音跟读对话外, 还布置他们表演对话,培 养学生的语感。并让他们 运用所学的句型去介绍他 们的房子或者学校,把所 学的英语延伸到课外,放 到生活中去运用、 去检验。 这也是英语学习的最终目 的和最高境界。 )Unit 1 In class Stand up . Sit down Please open the door . Please close the window . Come in . I’m sorry板书设计4 交往互动式教学设计课题Unit1 In class (fun time, Cartoon time)教时 日期一、教学目标: 1、能力目标: 1)能正确理解、掌握对话内容,并能朗读对话。 2)能正确地听、说、读单词 Rubber parrot 3)能在真实的情景中正确运用 Don’t listen to the parrot.和日常交际用语 what’s this? It’s --2、 策略目标:能与别人相互合作, 共同完成学习任务。 3、情感目标:培养学生学英语的兴趣,运用英语的 意识。教 学 过第二课时 月 日 1、能比较流畅地朗读对话, 重 点 并能运用所学对话描述。 2、能正确朗读单词 Rubber 与 难 点 parrot程时 间活动板 块活动内容与呈现方式学生活动方式 Say and do.交流方式1. Greeting Stand up Good moning ,class Good moning, Miss Xiao Sit down.please 2.Free talk a.复习单词,句子接龙 出示单词,学生利用单词造 Step 1 句: Warm up 例如:door I can see a door. Please open the door Please close the door 复习 window(同上) c. Listen and judge They‘re having a classb. Read Story time (1)Read after the tape. (2)Read it together. (3)Try to read by yourself(注意语音语调)核 心 过 程 St ep 21.Cartoon time a.介绍故事人物 T : Loo,our friends are coming.Who are they? b.故事情节介绍 S:They are(学生不会说 T:They are having a 就提醒)Bobby and Sam. class. Now look at the blackboard Teach: look at the blackboard5 St ep 3St ep 4出示图片:what is this? It’s a robot What is this? It’s a rubber. Let’s watch the cartoon together.(看动画) T(再次出示问题): What is this? Ss: It’a robot. It’s a rubber T(出示橡皮):Look ,this is a rubber. 教师出示 rubber,教读单 词。 What’s that? Teach: parrot Now listen to me Teach: listen to We are having a class Listen to me Don‘t listen to you Teach: don‘t 举例;Don‘t listen to you Don‘t listen to me. Don‘t listen to the mother Don‘t open the door b. Watch the cartoon T: Now, let‘s watch the cartoon together. Try to answer my questions. What can you see on the blackboard? d. Read Cartoon time T: Try to read it after the tape. Step 3 Consolidation 1. 发挥想象力,看图猜猜 他们说什么? (1) (2) (3) (4) (1)look at the blackboard. (2) What‘s this ? It‘s a rubber. (3) What‘s that? It‘s a robot. (4)Don‘t listen to the parrot 2.Try to write them down. 不会写的用中文代替,尽量(1)Read one by one (2)Read together (3)Read with the teaacherIt’s a parrot It can sayListen to the parrot Listen to the father引导学生回答: I can see a robot I can see a rubber c. 让学生说说这个故 事 的幽默点是什么? 分角色朗读 What is this? It‘s a rubber No , it‘s a robot e. Retell the story. 这篇对话,生词较 多,要多训练。不要求学生熟读,只 要理清思路。6 用英语。HomeworkStep 51.Read Cartoon time 2.Write the dialogues after class.Unit1 Hello 板书设计7 交往互动式教学设计课题 Unit1 In class (sound time and check time) 教时 日期 一、教学目标: 重点 1、能力目标: 1)能正确理解、掌握对话内容,并能朗读对话。 与 2)能正确地听、说、读单词 door, window ,blackboard , 难点 stand up, sit down,open,close. 3)能在真实的情景中正确运用 please?. Come in/和日常交 际用语 I’m sorry 4)能会读、会说小诗 open the window 2、策略目标:能与别人相互合作,共同完成学习任务。 3、情感目标:培养学生学英语的兴趣,运用英语的意识。 教 时 间 活动板块 活动内容与呈现方式 1.Greeting a.全班打招呼 T:Good morning/afternoon,cl 常规性积累 ass. Ⅰ Warming b.个别打招呼 up T : 学 过 程 交流方式 第三课时 月 日 1、能比较流畅地朗读 对话,并能运用所学对 话描述。 2、能正确朗读单词 door, window ,blackboard , stand up, sit down,open,close. 3 能会读、 会说小诗 open the window学生活动方式 Ss:Good morning/aftern oon,Miss Zhu .Goodmorning/afternoon,xx . S1: Good morning/afternoon,Mi ss Zhu.8 活动一: Cartoon time活动二: Ⅱ.Prse entatio n核 心 过 程 活动三: Ⅲ.Prac tice & Product ion。1.Listen and repeat T: Next, let's look at these words: black happy hat rabbit ball, what's meaning? T: This one is &birthday&. Read after me &birthday&. T: birthday, what's meaning? T: Next is book. what's meaning? T: Follow me &book&. Ss: 书. T: The last one is robot&. Robot, what's meaning? T: Ok. Let's read these words together. T: Great! Read after me&/b/&. Ss: /b/ T: ball birthday Ss: ball birthday T:book robot Ss: book robot T: 同学们,想想看,还 有那些也是发这个音 呢? T: Good ! &big books,big books.Bob has two big,big books& What's the meaning of &big books&? Ss: 大书 T: How to say 鲍比有 两个大书? Ss: Bob has two big books T: Follow me& big books,big books.Bob has two big,big books.& Ss: big books,big books.Bob has two big,big books T: 你们有没有发现,这 些单词都发什么音呢?Ss: 球. T: Read after me &black&. Ss: black.Ss: birthday.Ss: 生日.Ss: 书.Ss: 机器人.Ss: birthday robotball bookSs: rubber, bag, bag, brother big...9 Ss: /b/Step 4 Homework 三、拓展延 1.Finish the exercises 伸、总结提 2.know the sound of the 升 letter ?b‘ Ⅳ.Conclus ion Unit 板书设计 1 Hello交往互动式教学设计课题Unit1 In class(Rhyme time and Ticking time)教时 日期 重点 与 难点一、教学目标: 1.Riview Story time and Cartoon time 2.Learn Rhyme time第四课时 月 日 Read Rhyme time.教 时 间 活动板块 活动内容与呈现方式 1.Greeting a.全班打招呼 T:Good学过程 交流方式学生活动方式 Ss:Good morning/aftern oon,Miss Zhu .morning/afternoon,cl 常规性积累 ass. b.个别打招呼 T : Good morning/afternoon,xx . S1: Good morning/afternoon,Mi ss Zhu.10 1.Watch the cartoon of Story time and Cartoon time. 活动一: 2. Say a rhyme Let's listen to a rhyme first &open the window?” Open your book and say “Hello!” 活动二: Close the window ,close the door. 核 Close your book and 心 off we go! 过 程 Step3 consolidation 1.look and say 复 习 动 作 单 词 : sit 活动三: down ,stand up, close ,open 用 please 说 7 幅情景 对话 2、Do some exsrcise 3、Listen to me (归纳 本节课所学的单词和句 型) Step 4 Homework 1.Finish the exercises2.know the sound of theRead and act.Open the window ,open the door.三、拓展延伸、总结提 letter ?b‘ 升Unit1 Hello板书设计11 第序号 内容二个单元 单元分析计 备课组集体讨论意见本单元以以图书馆上发生的事 情为话题,让学生学会如何用 祈使句命令和要求别人不要做 某事,培养学生人生观和价值 观。 1、能正确地朗读相关单词。 2、能熟练运用本单元所学的祈 使句和祈使句的否定句命令和 提出要求 3 、 能 诵 读 歌 谣 DDon‘t talk, Tom!‖。 4、能发现和朗读辅音字母DP‖ 的发音规律。 5、能熟练表演文中的小故事。 6、能读懂动画中的幽默之处。人 设一单元 教材 分析二单元 目标 要求本单元教材以图书馆发生的事情为话题,让学 生学会如何用祈使句命令和要求别人不要做某 事, 让学生学会句型“ Don‘t ?”,并会用 “I’m sorry.”来回答。 使学生树立公共场合 基本文明礼仪观念,遵守公共秩序,培养学生 正确的人生观和价值观。 1、能听、说、读并拼写单词:shout eat run talk sleep drink。 2、能听懂、会读、会运用祈使句的否定句: Don‘t shout/eat/run/ talk/ sleep/ drink。 3、能诵读歌谣DDon‘t talk, Tom!‖。 4、能发现和朗读辅音字母Dp‖的发音规律。 5、能熟练表演文中的小故事。 6、能读懂动画中的幽默之处。12 三单元 设计 意图通过本单元的学习,通过祈使句的肯定与否定 句学习,培养他们学会比较分析,归纳总结出 学习知识规律的能力和运用规律解决问题的能 力。发展学生在公共场合的基本文明礼仪,懂 得遵守公共秩序,做生活的有心人。让学生在 教师的指导下,发挥自主能动性,发展学生自 主学习能力和创新能力。通过本单元的学习,培养学生 学习英语的兴趣,激发有效的 学习动机,通过“ Don‘t…‖的 祈使句的否定句的教学,进行 公共场合文明礼仪的教育,使 学生树立文明道德观念, 培养 学生正确的人生观和价值观。四单元 目标 达成 分析交往互动式教学设计课题 3B Unit 2 In the library 教时 日期 重点 与 难 点 第 月 1 课时 日 一、教学目标: 1.能初步会听、说、读并拼写单词:shout eat run talk sleep drink library 2.结合动词,听懂、会读、会运用祈使句的否定句: “Don‘t …‖, 并会用“I‘m sorry.‖来回答。 3. 能初步听懂,会说,会拼读词组 in the library 4. 使学生树立公共场合基本文明礼仪观念,懂得遵守公共秩序, 培养学生正确的人生观和价值观。 教 学 过 程 时 活动内容与呈现方式 活动板块 间 1.Greeting T:Class begins! Ss:Stand up! Step1. 2 T: Good morning, class. Warming up Ss: Good morning, Miss Li. T: Sit down, please. 2. Free talk13能听懂、会读、会运用 单词 shout eat run talk sleep drink library, 并在 适合的场合正确运用祈 使句。学生活动方 式 师生交流交流方式个别交流 17Step2. Pre-re ading1. words T:Shh! Don‘t talk. Guess! What am I saying? S:不要说话 出示 talk talk about:谈论关于 Let‘s talk about books. Talk bout colours T: When you are happy or angry, how can you say? S: …. T: Look! Liu Tao is very happy, and he says hello to his friend. Is he talking? S: No 出示 shout /au/ blouse mouse T:What‘s this? Ss: It‘s a pig. T: Yes, he likes eating. Do you like eating Pre-task and drinking? 出示 eat, drink : 感知新 eat /i:/ teacher drink /dr/ dress 词汇 出示谚语《Eat an apple a day , can keep the doctor away.》 每天吃一个苹果,可以保持身体健康。 T:Pig is lazy. So he would like to sleep after eating. 出示 sleep ee/i:/ sweet T:Look! Who is this? Ss: Liu Xiang. T: What is he doing? Ss: … 出示 run u /^/ bus puppet师生对话 跟读,齐读, 开火车读 老师做动作,让 学生猜。跟读 齐读 开火车读about 是上学期 学过的单词,就 单词新组合,拓 宽知识面。 让学生观察 Liu Tao 的表情,引 导学生理解。跟读 齐读 开火车读看猪吃、喝、睡 的图片,加动作 读单词跟读 齐读 开火车读 跟读和模仿 看刘翔跑步图 片,猜动作 帮助学生发音规 律的归纳,让学 生养成自主探究 的好习惯 动作加动词学习 的方法加深学生 单词记忆。 出示图书馆图片 教 授 library in the跟读 2. Practice a.Read after teacher. (加动作练习) b.Read after the tape. 1.导题 Unit 2 In the library T: Look! Are they in class? S: No. 图书馆 T: They are in the library(出示 in the 跟读 library) like Cli banana library- in the library T:Today, let‘s learn Unit 2 In the library. Look! 2. 教授 story time a.Watch and answer the questions. 看映像 --Who are in the library?―Yang Ling and1411Step3 Whilereadin g播放影像资料 Liu Tao -- Would Yang Ling like the sweet?―No. b.Watch the cartoon and read after it. c. Read in a group。 d. Act个别回答交流问题6Step3Consoli dation4Step4Summar y Homew ork逐句跟读,注意 跟读 语音语调 小 组 分 角 色 鼓励加入感情色 读 彩分角色朗读 1. Fun time---make and say 培养学生想象力 和动手能力 T: Let‘s draw some pictures. 呈现标志, 画画 回顾与巩固,如 让学生猜是什么意思,发挥想象力在 用“Don‘t…‖ Don‘t open/close P14 页画上标志,让同桌猜。 the door/window 加第一单元图片做禁止标志, 让学生练 同桌交流 习“Don‘t …‖ 3. 祈使句和否定句的含义 We have learnt Unit2, let‘s do exercise 练习 1)单词和图片连线 让学生感知否定 2)找反义词 形式 can can‘t do don‘t is isn‘t 1. coppy new words 4+1 2. Read story time 3. draw public signsUnit 2 In the library talk shout eat drink I‘m sorry. sleep run板书Don‘t交往互动式教学设计课题 3B Unit 2 In the library 教时 日期 一、教学目标: 1.能熟练听懂、会说、会拼写单词:shout eat run talk sleep drink library 2.能熟练听懂、会说祈使句的否定句:“Don‘t …‖,并会用“I‘m sorry.‖来回答。 3. 能初步听懂、会说、会运用句型 Is this your…? 4. 能读懂动画中的幽默之处。 5. 懂得文明道德,没有经过别人的同意,不能随意拿别人的东 西, 这样是不文明不礼貌的。 教 学 过 程 时 活动内容与呈现方式 活动板块 间 Greeting T:Class begins! Ss:Stand up! Step1. 3 Warming up T: Good morning, class. Ss: Good morning, Miss Li. T: Sit down, please.15第 2 课时 月 日 1. 能初步听懂、会说、 会 运 用 句 型 Is this your…? 2. 能读懂动画中的幽默 之处。重点 与 难 点学生活动方 式 师生交流交流方式 151. Guess time T: Now, let‘s play a game. 出示标志让学 生猜是什么意思。 Ss: Don‘t … 2. 祈使句的否定句练习 T. What should we do in the library? S: Don‘t shout/run/eat/talk/sleep… 出示动词拼读,用 Don‘t 做练习 T:Talk with your friend about the public signs on page 14. Pre-task A: Don‘t … : 回顾新 B: I‘m sorry. 词汇, Step2. 复习句 3. Review story time Before a. Magic time 子 readin T: Now, let‘s play another game.-magic g eys.(快速闪现图片) S: cake, pie, hamburger, orange, mike, sweet… T: Do you like sweet? Ss: Yes/No T: Can you eat sweet in the library?Ss: No T:Look, there is a story in the library. Let‘s read after the tape. b. 1)read after the tape 2)act out T: We are happy, but is Bobby happy now? a. Watch the cartoon and answer the questions. 1)What does little mouse(小老鼠) eat and drink? A.cake and orange B. pie and milk C. cake and milk D. pie and orange 2) What does little mouse take away? A. a book B. a robot C. a CD D. a ball 3) Bobby says: Don‘t ____ my cake! Don‘t ____my milk. A. drink, eat B. eat, drink C. run, drink D. eat, run b. Watch the cartoon again and repet the sentences: Little mouse: What‘s this? Bobby: It‘s my English book. Bobby‘s sister: Is this your English book?---一般疑问句 This is my English book.--- 陈述句16学生猜标志个别回答 work in pairs 师生拼读训练, 巩固单词拼写快速回答师生对话 跟读 表演出示对话模板 A: Don‘t … B: I‘m sorry. 帮助学生回顾单 词,回答完后出 示并拼读,为接 下 来 的 cartoon time 学 习 做 铺 垫。 跟读时注意朗读 符号,模仿语调 鼓励学生脱离书 本看映像回答 问题22Step3 Whilereadin gCartoon time请学生模仿三个 听录音反复 角色的三种句 型,注意三个角 跟读 色的语气。 倾听 学生感知疑问句 Is this ….? 造句: Is this… 总结: So, Bobby is not happy. c. Read after the tape. d. Read in roles 鼓励学生加动作表演 e. 感情升华 T :Do you like little mouse? Is it funny? But it‘s not good to take away without permission. 没有经过别人的同意拿别人的东西是不 文明和不礼貌的行为 Homew ork 1. Recite story time 2+1 2. Read cartoon time学生造句 注意语音语调, 跟读 角色的感情变化 分角色朗读 表演让学生了解幽默 之处的同时教育 学生明白这样是 不文明和不礼貌 的行为。 3. Recite new words and write板书Unit 2 In the library Don’t… ---祈使句的否定句 What‘s this? Is this your English book?---一般疑问句 It‘s my English book. This is my English book.--- 陈述句交往互动式教学设计课题 3B Unit 2 In the library 教时 日期 一、教学目标: 1.能熟练听懂、会说、会拼写单词:shout eat run talk sleep drink library 2.能熟练听懂、会说祈使句的否定句:“Don‘t …‖,并会用“I‘m sorry.‖来回答。 3. 能掌握字母 P 在单词中的发音。 4. 拓展单词 walk 和 walking, 学生能初步听懂和读懂小诗。 第 3 课时 月 日 1. 拓 展 单 词 walk 和 walking, 学生能初步听 懂和读懂小诗。 2. 怎样用简易的语言给 学生讲 Sound time 中出 现的现在进行时,让学 生初步了解。 教 时 间 活动板块 学 过 程 学生活动方 式 师生交流 交流方式重点 与 难 点活动内容与呈现方式 1. Greeting T: Good morning, boys and girls. Ss: Good morning, Miss Li. T: How are you, xxx. S: Fine, thank you. And you?175Step1. Warming up 10Step2. Revision17Step3 While-re adingSound time8Step4Check out timeT: I‘m fine, thanks. A.Free talk T: I‘m so hot. Please open the door, xxx S1: Yes, Miss Li. T: Don‘t talk, xxx S2: I‘m sorry. T: That‘s all right. T: What‘s this? S3: It‘s a book. T: Is this your English book? S3: Yes T: Here you are. S3: Thank you. T: You‘re welcome. 3. Review cartoon time T: Now, please open your books and try to act in a group. 4. Play a game a.请一位同学到前面,老师站教室后面 提示,让他/她做动作,让其它同学猜。 b. 出示十几个单词,让学生归类,提示 学生可分为食物类,玩具类,动物类, 动作类, 写在英语本, 小组内 1 人负责 1 个类别,看哪个小组归总最快,得分。 T:You did a good job. Look! This is a new friend. He‘s Paul. 1. 图片下方出示 Paul. 我们还学了哪些单词带 p 字母的呢? Ss: cap pie sleep up… 5. 教授字母 P 的发音 出示 P:cap pie sleep up 6. 学单词 walk 和 walking T:Look! Paul is walking. 出示单词 walk walking ---走 教读单词 walk walking I‘m walking too.老师边说边做动作 7. 词组 up and down 出示 Paul 走楼梯的图片: T: Look, Paul is walking up and down. 出示词组 up and down 8. 出示完整的 rhyme Up and down, up and down, Paul is walking up and down. 1. 出示 library 场景 出示图片和句型,进行对话操练 示范: A: Let‘s go to the library.18个别交流练习口语交际能 力,回顾所学句 型。Don’t ? Is this??小组加分方式 小组表演 生生互动游戏的方式帮助 学生对动词的回 顾和记忆。 4 人小组形式比 赛举手发言小组合作跟读 Paul. 感知 P 的发音跟读跟读,开火车 读 教读单词和词 组,有现在进行 时的语法点,怎 样让学生了解是 本堂课的难点。 看映像跟读Work in pairs Home workB: Would you like a hot dog? 口头和笔头练习 A: No, thank you. Don‘t eat here. 相结合 B: I‘m sorry. 1. 出示 checkout time 中的图片,让学 笔头练习 生做对话练习。 2. 动笔在 17 页完成相关内容 出示标准答案,核对。 a. Don‘t talk. b. Don‘t eat. c. Don‘t run. d. Don‘t shout. e. Don‘t sleep. T: Great! You did very well today. 1. Recite Cartoon time. 2. Read Sound time 3. Recite new words and write 2+1Unit 2 In the libraryP:cap 板书pie sleepupup and down walk walking---- 走交往互动式教学设计课题 3B Unit 2 In the library 教时 日期 一、教学目标: 1.熟练掌握本单元和前一单元所掌握的动词类单词。 2. 熟练掌握:“Don‘t …‖,并会用“I‘m sorry.‖来回答。 3. 进一步掌握否定句中 not 的使用方法。 4. 学生能会唱本单元歌曲《Don‘t talk, Tom!》 。 5. 能初步理解 want to,并初步会使用. 教 时 间 活动板块 学 过 程 学生活动方 式 交流方式 第 4 课时 月 日 1. 进一步掌握否定句中 not 的使用方法。 2. 学生能会唱本单元歌曲《Don‘t talk, Tom!》重点 与 难 点3. 能初步理解 want to, 并初步会使用活动内容与呈现方式3Step1. Warming up1. Greeting T:Class begins! 师生交流 Ss:Stand up! T: Good morning, class. Ss: Good morning, Miss Li. T: Sit down, please. 2. Say sound time T: One boy is walking up and down. Who‘s he?19 Ss: Paul. T: You‘re right. Let‘s talk about him, OK? 齐读 Sound time 小组读 Sound time 1. Play a game 快速出现不同场景的图片,让学生根据 每个场景不能做的行为,选择正确的答 案。例如: 1. In the library ( ) A. Don‘t shout B. Don‘t read(读) 2. In the zoo ( ) A. Don‘t talk B. Don‘t shout. Revision 3. In class ( ) A. Don‘t eat Step2. B. Don‘t listen Pre-re T: Can you say more about each place? ading S: Don‘t … 2. Free talk T: Do you run in class? S: No, I don‘t T: Do you sing at a Music lesson? S: Yes, I do. 2. 听歌曲 T: I see. Now, let‘s enjoy a song 3. 教授歌曲 出示图片,介绍人物 T: What can you see in this picture? S: I can see two boys and a bed. … T: Yes. This is Tom and that is Tim. What happened, can you guess? S: … T: Ok. Let‘s learn this song now. Its name Step3 is Don’t talk, Tom! WhileSong 出示歌名 readin time 出示歌词 I want to sleep 部分加深颜色 g Learning Tips: want 想要 want = would like I want to sleep. 我想要睡觉。 = I would like to sleep. a. 让学生造句 b. 把以下句子改成同义句。 1)I Would like to eat a cake. = I want to eat a cake. 2) I want to drink milk.20齐读 小组读思考与回答10师生互动培养学生公共道 德行为习惯听歌曲欣赏歌曲观察和发言13加 深 I want to 学习 want to sleep 句子, 结合 的意思 learning tip 的注 解和老师的解释 理解 want to 的 意思。师生互动 练习新题型-同 义句转换,接触 理解此类题型的 答题方法。 13Step4Consoli dation1Step5Ticking time Homew ork= I would like to drink milk. 3) Open the door, please. = Please open the door. 4. 逐句跟唱 5. 齐唱歌曲 1. 复习单词 T:We have learnt these words, let‘s read together and spell it. 出示所学单词 2. 复习课文 T:Now, let‘s read story time and cartoon time together. 3. Do exercises T: Open your exercise book. 完成补充习 题的练习 T: Open your book P17 and tick it. 老师引导学生完成。 a. Sing the song D Don‘t talk, Tom! b. Finish the exercisesUnit 1 In class跟唱 齐唱 跟读和拼读 跟读、拼读和朗 读的方式复习单 元内容齐读课文做练习进行实际笔头练 习。板书want 想要 want = would like第序号 内容三个单元 单元分析计 备课组集体讨论意见人 设一单元 教材 分析二单元 目标 要求本单元教材以 Mike 和同学们在教室寻找铅笔 的事情为话题,掌握文具类词汇,让学生学会 如何用一般疑问句句型“ Is this/that your ...?”并作出相应的回答: Yes, it is/ No, D it isn‘t.‖。通过学习,使学生树立团结友爱、帮 助同学的助人为乐的精神, 培养正确的价值观。 1. 能听懂、会说、会读日常用语和句型:This isn‘t my pencil. Is this /that your pencil? Yes,it is. No, it isn‘t. 2.能听懂、会说、会读写词汇:school bag, pen, pencil,crayon.,ruler,rubber,pencil case,lunch box 3. 能听懂、会说、会用物主代词 my, your。 4. 会诵读歌谣:A ruler? 5. 能听懂、会说、会读、字母 r 发:/r/ 6、能熟练表演文中的小故事。 7、能读懂动画中的幽默之处。21本单元以以教室里发生的事情 为话题,让学生掌握一般疑问 句和肯定及否定回答,培养学 生正确的价值观。1、能正确地朗读相关单词。 2、能熟练运用本单元所学的 一般疑问句和肯定及否定回答 3、能诵读歌谣DA ruler?‖。 4、能发现和朗读辅音字母Dr‖ 的发音规律。 5、能熟练表演文中的小故事。 6、能读懂动画中的幽默之处。 三单元 设计 意图通过本单元一般疑问句句型和肯定与否定回答 的学习,培养他们总结出学习知识规律的能力 和运用规律解决问题的能力。发展学生语言能 力,让学生在教师的指导下,把所学知识与生 活实际紧密结合在一起,学以致用。培养助人 为乐的精神,培养正确的价值观和人生观,同 时发挥自主能动性,发展学生自主学习能力和 创新能力。通过本单元的学习,培养学生 学习英语的持久兴趣,培养良 好的英语学习习惯,提高学生 运用语言的能力,把所学一般 疑问句句型与生活实际紧密结 合,学以致用。培养助人为乐 的精神,培养正确的价值观和 人生观。四单元 目标 达成 分析交往互动式教学设计课题 3B Unit 3 Is this your pencil? 教时 日期 第 月 1 课时 日 一、教学目标: 1. 能初步听懂、 会说、 会读日常用语和句型: This isn‘t my pencil. 重点 能听懂、会读、会运用 与 单 词 school bag, Is this /that your pencil? Yes, it is. No, it isn‘t. 难 点 pen ,pencil,crayon.,ruler,r 2. 能初步听懂、 会说、 会读写词汇:school bag, pen, pencil, crayon, ubber,pencil case,lunch ruler, rubber, pencil case box, 并正确运用一般疑 3. 能初步听懂、会说、会用物主代词 my, your。 问句和做相应的回答。 4. 树立团结友爱、帮助同学的助人为乐的精神,培养正确的价 值观。 教 学 过 程 时 学生活动 活动内容与呈现方式 交流方式 活动板块 方式 间 1.Greeting T:Hello, boys and girls! 师生交流 用前一单元所学 Ss:Hello, Miss Li. Step1. 祈 使 句 “ Don‘t 5 T: You are good boys and girls. So don‘t talk in Warming up class, OK? talk‖课前对话, Ss: OK, Miss Li. 引导到歌曲,活 2. Sing a song DDon‘t talk, Tom! ” 歌唱22 T:Great! Let‘s sing a song, girls sing Tim‘s part, 跃气氛。 boys sing Tom‘s part. Let‘s PK! 男女比赛25Step 2. Prese ntati onPre-tas k:句 型和 词汇1. 教授一般疑问句 Is this/that ...及肯定回答 Yes, it is 和否定回答 No, it isn‘t. a. Free talk T: Look! What‘s this? (拿一本学生的英语书) Ss: It‘s a book. T:Is this an English book? Ss: Yes T: What‘s that?(拿一本学生的语文或数学书) Ss: It‘s a book, too. T: Is that an English book? Ss: No. b. 教授句型 出示句型--一般疑问句:Is this/that a/an ...? 肯定回答:Yes, it is. 否定回答:No, it isn‘t. 1)老师出示所学单词卡片进行操练 2)PPT 出示图片,根据图片同桌练习句型 c. Free talk T: xxx. Is this your English book? S1: No, it isn‘t. T: Oh,xxx. Is this your English book? S2: Yes, it is. T:Boys and girls, is this his/her book? Ss: Yes, it is. T: Here you are. S2: Thank you. d. 教授句型 出示句子---一般疑问句:Is this/that your/his/her...? 回答: Yes, it is. No, it isn‘t. PPT 出示图片,根据图片同桌练习句型(√--Yes × No) 2. 教授词汇 T: Is this your rubber? S: Yes it is. T: What else do you have on your desk? S:.... 教授词汇:ruler, pencil Show a schoolbag and ask student: T:What‘s this? ...Yes, it‘s a schoolbag. 教授 schoolbag school+bag= schoolbag 比较 hot+dog= hotdog23师生对话从特殊疑问句引 入到一般疑问句操练 Is this/that a/an...? Yes, it is. No, it isn‘t. 同桌练习师生对话 从对话引入句型操练 Is this/that your/his/her...? Yes, it is. No, it 同桌练习 isn‘t.师生对话跟读,齐 学习身边的文具 类英语单词,用 读,开火 T: What‘s in my school bag? xxx, please come here and open it. Touch, take out and say! S: ... 教授 pencil case, pen, crayon. a. Read words- high and low voice. b. 拼读 c. 老师拿讲台上从书包里拿出来的学习用品, 让学生大声说。 9. Practice 出示模板:A:What‘s this/that? B: It‘s a ... A: Is this/that your/ his/ her...? B:Yes, it is/No, it isn‘t. A: Here you are. B. Thank you. T: Now, collect your stationaries in a group.车读直接询问、 对比、 游戏等方式。如果老师 调 动 学 生 积 极 大声读, 性, 集中注意力, 学生小声 达到巩固效果。 读 老师在一个组内 小组练习 找同学做示范, 组内收集文具做 对话练习10Step 3 Whil e-rea dingstory timeHomeworkT: Look! Mike is nervous. Let‘s watch the cartoon and answer the questions: 1. What is Mike looking for? 2. Did he find out at last? a..Watch the cartoon and answer b. Read after it. c. Read in a group 1. coppy new words 3+1 2. Read story time观看映像 播放影像资料 交流问题 个别回答 逐句跟读,注意 语音语调 跟读 鼓励加入感情色 彩分角色朗读 小组读板书Unit 3 Is this your pencil? Is this/that a/an/your/his/her...? schoolbag pen pencil pencil case Yes, it is. crayon rubber ruler No, it isn‘t.交往互动式教学设计课题 3B Unit 3 Is this your pencil? 教时 日期 一、教学目标: 1.能听懂、 会说、 会读日常用语和句型: This isn‘t my pencil. Is this /that your pencil? Yes, it is. No, it isn‘t. 2.能听懂、会说、会读写词汇:school bag, pen, pencil, crayon, ruler, rubber, pencil case, lunch box 3. 能初步听懂、会说、会运用句型 where‘s…? 4. 能读懂动画中的幽默之处。 教 学 过 程 时 活动内容与呈现方式 活动板块 间24第 2 课时 月 日 1. 能初步听懂、会说、 会运用句型 where‘s…? 2. 能读懂动画中的幽默 之处。重点 与 难 点学生活动方 式交流方式 31517Greeting and free talk T: Good morning, class. Ss: Good morning, Miss Li. T: Hello/Hi!/ How are you? S: Hello/Hi/ Fine, thank you. Step1. Warming up T: What‘s this/that?(手指着学生的文具) S:It‘s a pen, pencil, crayon, ruler, rubber, pencil case... T: Is this your/ his/ her...? S: Yes it is/ No, it isn‘t. 1. Game time a. Guess time T: Look, I have a new schoolbag. Please guess, What‘s in it? 请一位内容掌握的 较好的同学到前面掏,让同学们猜他摸 到的,回答正确的小组加分。 Ss: Is that a pen, ...? S1: No, it isn‘t. Ss: Is that a ...? S1: Yes, it is. 事先把个别学生的文具也放进书包里, 猜正确后,进行插入式问答。 T: This isn‘t my pencil case. Is this your...? S2: Yes, it is./ No, it isn‘t. Revision T: Here you are. - story S2: Thank you. Step2 time Revisi b. Magic eyes on T: Now, let‘s play another game.-magic eyes.(快速闪现图片) S: pen, pencil... c. Spell time 呈现所有文具在一起的图片和相应的词 汇,练习拼读。 2. Review story time T: Mike‘s friends are very helpful. They look for his pencil for Mike.Let‘s read the story time. 1)read after the tape 2)act out T: Yang Ling is very nice. I hope everyone can be helpful to your classmates. T: Look! What‘s this in English? Step3 While- Cartoon 呈现图片-午餐盒 readin time f. Watch the cartoon and answer the g question.25师生交流 交流中回顾句型 和词汇。学生猜文具生生对话通过游戏环节巩 固所学文具类词 汇和交际用语及 句型 Is this/ that a....? Yes, it is No, it isn’t. 游 戏环节增加了趣 味性,吸引学生 的注意力。师生对话看图回答 设置 Magic eyes 和 Spell time 教 学环节逐步巩固 和掌握词汇拼读词汇跟读 提醒和注意三个 小 组 分 角 色 角色的语气。 表演 培养学生乐于助 人的精神。 看映像回答 问题带着问题看映像 S: It‘s a lunch box. 教授 lunch box b. Watch the cartoon again and answer the questions. 3)What‘s the meaning of DWhere‖? B.什么 B. 哪里 C 为什么 2) Where‘s Sam‘s lunch box? A. It‘s over there. B. It‘s here. 3) What‘s in Sam‘s lunch box? A. pies B. Bobby C. cakes 4) Will Bobby eat cake? A. Yes B. No T: Bobby doesn‘t want the cake. Why? S: ... c. Watch the cartoon again and repeat the sentences: d. Show time Fun time T: Let‘s play a game in a group. A student closes his/her eyes and guess.Open your books on Page 20. 1. Recite story time 2. Read cartoon time 2+1Is this/that ...? Yes, it is No, it isn‘t.跟读 看映像回答 问题请学生模仿三个 角色的三种句 分析内容,回 型,注意语音语 调,角色的感情 味幽默之处 变化,了解幽默 之处。 听录音反复 跟读 小组角色扮 演朗读 小组内游戏 复习巩固所学内 容,强化交际能 力。5Step4consolid ation Homew ork3. Recite new words and write板书Unit 3 Is this your pencil? luch box Where‘s ...? It‘s over there.交往互动式教学设计课题 3B Unit 3 Is this your pencil? 教时 日期 一、教学目标: 1.能听懂、 会说、 会读日常用语和句型: This isn‘t my pencil. Is this /that your pencil? Yes, it is. No, it isn‘t. 2.能听懂、会说、会读写词汇:school bag, pen, pencil, crayon, ruler, rubber, pencil case, lunch box 3. 能掌握字母 r 在单词中的发音。 4. 拓展单词 has 和 have, 学生能初步听懂和读懂小诗。 教 学 过 程 时 活动内容与呈现方式 活动板块 间26第 3 课时 月 日 1.拓展单词 has, 学生能 初步听懂和读懂小诗。 2. 拓展 have 让学生初 步理解和 has 的区别重点 与 难 点学生活动方 式交流方式 5Step1. Warming up15Step2. RevisionRevie w words and cartoo n time15Step3 While-re adingSound time1.Sing a song T: Let‘s listen to a song-- DPen and pencil‖ 2. Greeting and free talk T: Hello, boys and girls. Ss: Hello, Miss Li. T: How are you, xxx. S: Fine, thank you. And you? T: I‘m fine, thanks. T: Look at my new ruler/pen...(拿出提前 准备的文具) S1: It‘s nice/great. /How nice/Great. T: What colour is my ruler/pen...? S1: It‘s ... T: Oh, is that your ruler?(手指那位同学 的文具) S1: Yes, it is. T: Your ruler is nice, too. S1: Thank you. T: Look at his/her... S2:... 1. Make a dialogue T: Now, open your schoolbag and pencil case, talk about your stationaries with your friend. 模仿刚才师生对话, 生生进行对话交流。 Show the dialogue. 2. Game time T: Good! You have so nice stationaries. Let me see your nice stationaries. Put it up quickly when i say the stationary.老师说 文具类英语单词,学生迅速反应并把相 关文具举高。 3. Review cartoon time T: What‘s this? 呈现饭盒 Ss: It‘s a lunch box. T: Where‘s Sam‘s lunch box and what‘s in it? S: ... T: OK. Let‘s review the cartoon time. a. Read after tape. b. Act out T:You did well. Look! It‘s a robot. 1. 图片下方出示 robot. T: What colour is this robot? Ss: It‘s red. 2. robot 前 呈现 red 我们还学了哪些单词带 r 字母的呢?27欣赏和跟唱 师生交流通过点点唱唱帮 助学生复习文具 类单词,活跃课 堂气氛个别交流练习口语交际能 力,结合 3A 所 学句型复习旧 知。同桌交流让学生把学到的 句子 “活” 起来, 运用于实际。表演对话游戏的方式帮助 学生对单词促进 记忆。学生参与游 戏师生交流跟读 小组表演 师生交流老师看学生表演 时鼓励和及时订 正学生发音感知 r 的发音 Ss: ruler rubber run… 跟读 3. 教授字母 r 的发音 跟读的过程寻找 出示 r:ruler rubber run… 发音规律。 跟读单词 4. 学单词 have 和 has 跟读,开火车 T: I have a nice robot Do you have? 读 出示 have 跟读,开火车读 T: Yes. He has a robot, too. 出示 has 跟读, 开火车读 *Learning tip: 两者意思是相同的,都表 示有,但 have 用于第一人称(I, we),第二人称(you), 及第三人称复数(they)或复数名 词;has 用于第三人称单数(he, she, it)或单数 名词。 5. Study the sentence T: My robot has some stationaries. What are they? c. Listen and answer d. Read after it.读一读思考和回答 跟读明快的旋律朗朗 上口,师生间交 流帮助学生对句 子的理解5Step4Check out time Home workT: Great. Now, let‘s do exercise.Open your books and turn to page 23. Read and 笔头练习 write. 完成 23 页的练习。 核对答案。 1. Recite Cartoon time. 2. Read Sound time 3. Recite new words and write 2+1Unit 3 Is this your pencil?板书r:r:ruler rubber runhave has 有 I/you/复数名词+ have 有 she/he/it/单数名词+ has交往互动式教学设计课题 3B Unit 3 Is this your pencil? 教时 日期 第 4 课时 月 日 1. 学生能会唱本单元歌谣《A ruler》 。一、教学目标: 1. 熟练掌握文具类单词。 2. 熟练掌握:This isn‘t my pencil. Is this /that your pencil? Yes, it is. No, it isn‘t. 3. 学生能会唱本单元歌谣《A ruler》 。 5. 能初步理解单词 floor 和介词 on, beside,读懂歌词的含义。 教 时 间 活动板块 学 过 程重点 与 难 点2.能初步理解单词 floor 和介词 on, beside,读懂 歌词的含义。活动内容与呈现方式28学生活动方 式交流方式 3101. Greeting T:Class begins! Ss:Stand up! T: Good morning, class. Step1. Warming up Ss: Good morning, Miss Li. T: Sit down, please. 6. Sing a song---‖Pen and pencil‖ Sing the song together 1. Play a game T: Show me your nice stationaries. Listen carefully and put up the stationary what I said. Are you ready? You have a black pen. Revision 2. Review Sound Time Step2. a. T: Boys and girls, let‘s read Sound time Pre-re ading with the tape. 回顾 r 的发音和规律,练习读句子。 b. T: Now, read in a group. 1. 听歌曲 T: Now, let‘s enjoy a rhyme. 2. 教授歌曲 出示图片,介绍人物 T: What can you see in this picture? S: I can see a girl and a man. A door, a ruler... T: Yes. This is Mr Fuller. Read Mr Fuller with teacher. Compare with ruler. T: Where‘s ruler? 呈现 floor 和 door 出示 It‘s on the floor, 在...上面 Just beside the door. 在...旁边 Learning tip:just 就,就是,有加强 语气的作用。 T: Ok. Let‘s learn this rhyme now. Its name is A ruler. 出示歌名 出示歌词 3. 逐句跟唱 4. 齐唱师生交流跟唱,齐唱 听指令,把听 举正确的同学老 到 的 符 合 要 师发小萜星。 求的相关颜 色的文具高 举。 跟读 小组读 欣赏童歌谣 小组比赛读准读 快读齐。 欣赏歌谣观察和发言跟读与比较感知 ler 的发音 规律13Step3 Whilereadin g跟读与比较Song time感知 oor 的发音 规律扩充词汇 帮助学生初步理 解 介 词 on, beside,理解歌词 的含义。 师生互动13Step4Consoli dation1. 复习单词 跟读和拼读 T:We have learnt these words, let‘s read together and spell it. 出示所学单词29跟读、拼读和朗 读的方式复习单 元内容 1Step5Ticking time Homew ork2. 复习课文 齐读课文 T:Now, let‘s read story time and cartoon time together. 3. Do exercises T: Open your exercise book. 完成补充习 做练习 题的练习 T: Open your book on P23 and tick it. 老师引导学生完成。 3. Say the Rhyme time 4. Finish the exercisesUnit 3 Is this your pencil?进行实际笔头练 习。板书Fuller ruler floor door on beside just课题 课时 教 学 目 标 重点 难点 教具 学具Unit 4 Where‘s the bird? 1 总课时 主备人 授课时间1. 能听懂、会读、会说 desk,chair,bird,on,in,under,behind。 2. 能 听 懂 、 会 读 、 会 说 日 常 用 语 Where‘s …? It‘s not here. It‘s on/in/under/behind… 。 3. 能正确地理解并朗读对话内容,在教师的引导和帮助下尝试复述课文内容。 4. 能初步运用本课所学的词汇和日常用语谈论东西的位置。 能正确地理解并朗读对话内容,在教师的引导和帮助下复述课文内容。 能初步运用本课所学的词汇和日常用语谈论物品的位置。Flash cards.板 书Unit 4 Where‘s the bird? Where‘s the…?30 预习 要求Listen and repeat.设 计It‘s on/behind/in/under/beside … Where‘s the…?Guess! Is it on/behind/in/under/beside …? No, it isn‘t./ Yes, it is.教师活动内容、方式Step 1 Greeting &Warm up 1. Greeting 2. Sing a song T: Do you like singing? S: Yes. T: I like singing very much. Let‘s learn to sing a new song. OK? S: OK. T: First, listen and watch carefully. You may follow it if you want. (播放歌曲一遍) T: Do you like the song?Now follow me. Step 2 Presentation Play a game and learn the new words T: (手中拿着一只折起来的小鸟) Now boys and girls, look, what‘s in my hand now? Guess! T: Look, it‘s a bird. (板书 bird) Look, where‘s the bird? (把小鸟放 在书上) T: Where‘s the bird now? (把小鸟放 在书下) T: Good! And where is it now? (把小 鸟放在书里) T: Now let‘s play a game with this bird. Where‘s the bird? Guess!学生活动内容、方式个性化备课T: Hello, boys and girls. S: Hello, May. T: Nice to meet you. S: Nice to meet you, too. (老师带着学生用手势表示歌词 内容,学生边唱边学做动作) T: This time, let‘s try to sing and do some actions together. (再次播放歌曲,学生加上 动作一起唱)S: …S: It‘s on the book.S: It‘s under the book.S: It‘s in the book.(老师让学生闭上眼睛后把小鸟 放进课桌里) S: …T: Look, it‘s in the desk. (板书 desk, 贴图,带读 in the desk 并示意) Now let‘s play this game again. (老师再次让学生闭上眼睛后 T: Look, it‘s on the chair. (板 书 chair,贴图,带读 on the chair 并 把小鸟放到一把椅子上) Where‘s the bird? Guess!31 示意) Step 3 Story time 1. Listen and choose T: (老师再让学生闭上眼睛, 然后 把小鸟藏起来) Where is the bird now? Is it in the park? In the classroom? In the tree? Here is a story about the bird. (播放课文录音) T: Where is the bird? S: It‘s in the tree. T: Is it in the tree? Let‘s watch the cartoon and check your answer. (播放课文动画核对答案) T: Is the bird in the tree? S: Yes! 2. Listen and stick T: The bird stops in many places. Look, it‘s here and here. (PPT 红圈 显示 1、7 两幅图中鸟的位置) But look, in some of the pictures, we cannot see it. (小鸟分别飞到了哪些 地方呢?请你们来贴一贴。) Now, please take out your working sheet. 3. Read the story T: Finished? Now boys and girls, check your pictures. Let‘s read the story together, OK? (出第一 幅图) Picture1. Let‘s read it together. S1&S2: … T: (出示小提示: 注意读出故事中人 物的情绪) Let‘s try again. Beautiful means nice! (出中文意思, 读 beautiful 和 How beautiful!) T: And Picture 2, look, where‘s the bird? S: It‘s under the desk. T: Yes. It‘s under the desk. (PPT 出S: …Please listen carefully, and then choose the right answer.Let‘s listen and stick the birds on the paper. Please work in pairs. (播放课文录音, 学生两人合作 完成) T: Let‘s watch the cartoon again. (播放课文动画,在每个需 要完成的画面上暂停核 对)32 现单词卡 under,读 under) Now who can read this? (PPT 中出 现对话) (继续每一幅图逐图教学:第二幅 图教 under, 第三幅图教 behind, 第 四幅图教 It‘s not here., 第五幅图 教 on,第六、七两幅图教 in) T: OK. Now we have read the story together. Now open your books, turn to Page 13, and read the story by yourselves. 4. Tell the story T: You did a good job. Now, look at the blackboard. (拿出小鸟的图 片) Look! A bird! S: How beautiful! T: Where‘s the bird? S: It‘s under the desk. T: Now, it‘s … S: Behind the door. T: Oh, It‘s not here. It‘s … S: On the chair. T: Where‘s the bird now? S: It‘s in the desk. T: Oh, look, now it‘s …. S: In the tree. T: It‘s your turn now. Can you tell the story like this? You can work in pairs. Homework 家庭作业 1. 听磁带,读故事 5 遍。 2. 用 Where is …?It‘s … 的句型来 说说物品的位置。 3. 搜集一些 on,in,behind,under 这样的介词短语,说一说。 (请打开书,同桌合作读一读全 文) S1: Where‘s the bird? S2: It‘s under the desk.(老师把小鸟放在黑板上不同位 置,带领学生一起复述)(老师让同桌学生之间根据图片 复述课文, 1 至 2 组学生到黑 请 板前复述)教 后 记33 课题 课时 教学 目标 重点 难点 教具 学具Unit 4 Where‘s the bird? 2 总课时 主备人 授课时间1. 能熟练运用句型 Where‘s …? It‘s on/in/under/behind… 进行对话。 2. 能通过游戏进一步正确运用介词 on,in,under,behind。 能通过游戏进一步正确运用介词 on,in,under,behind。 能体会字母 d 的发音[d] 图字卡、自制的动物图片。 Unit4 Where‘s the bird? A bird. How beautiful! under your desk. Where‘s the bird? It‘s behind the door.( not here.) on your chair. in my desk. in the tree.预习 要求Listen and repeat.板 书 设 计教师活动内容、方式Step 1 Revision 1. Sing the song T: Hello, boys and girls. T: (出示第一课时中的小鸟) Do you remember this little bird? T: Let‘s sing the song DWhere is the bird?‖ 2. Change the lyrics T: We know the little birds are in the tree. Now can you change your words according to my picture? T: Where, where, where‘s the bird? It‘s under the desk. The little bird and all her friends are under the desk. T: Can you sing it like this? Now here are three more pictures from the text. 3. Review the story T: Great! Now can you dub for the story? 你 们 能 来 给 课 文 动 画 配 音 吗? Step 2 Fun time 1. Review the words学生活动内容、方式个性化备课S: Hello, May. S: Yes. (播放歌曲,学生唱)你能根据图片改编歌词唱一 唱吗?Now listen to me. (教 师示范演唱第一段)(PPT 出课文另外三幅图片) Sing them in your groups . S: (集体反馈唱歌 3 段)S: (集体给课文动画配音)let‘s review some of the new34 T: OK. Now after the text, (PPT 出示 4 个介词) T: Yes. They are the key words in this unit. And if you want to remember them very well, the games will help you. (PPT 出示 TIP)Try to follow me. T: Boys and girls, do you like games? 2. Play the game T: Great! Then let‘s play a game together now. This is a guessing game. Look, here are four pictures. Look … (引导学生看图说一说四 幅图) T: Yes. One of you comes to the front and guesses where the pencil is. You can guess like this. (板 书游戏可用的句型) Who wants to try?words. Can you read them? S: On, in, under, behind.S: Use games to help remember words. Here‘s the Chinese meaning.S: Yes.Ss: The pencil is in the pencil box, on the pencil box, under the pencil box and behind the pencil box.(一位学生到讲台前背对屏 幕, 教师选定一幅图后,由 全班问, 这位学生来猜) Ss: Where is the pencil? S1: Is it in/on/under/behind the pencil box?T: Good. And now let‘s change this game a little bit. Look, what‘s this? (教师拿出一本书,一个书包,一 个铅笔盒和一只铅笔) T: And now let‘s play the game using them. Now close your eyes. (学生闭上眼睛, 教师藏好铅笔) T: Now open your eyes. T: Yes./No. 3. T: Now play this game in your groups. Remember to say――(再次提示黑板板书) Step 4 Task T: Look, this is another beautiful bird. Whose bird is this? 你们知道 她的主人是谁吗? T: Well, if you want to know, you‘ll have to find four things in a room.Ss: Yes./No. S: It‘s a book/school bag/ pencil box/pencil.S: Is it …? (学生在小组内玩此游戏)S: No.35 (PPT 显示要找的东西的单词) T: Yes. Please remember to use DWhere‘s …? It‘s…‖ (PPT 显 示图) Work in pairs, please. (教师根据学生回答,点出相关 物品的位置)S: Milk, egg, ice cream and key. S: Where is the milk? S: It‘s on the desk. S: Where is the ice cream? S: It‘s behind the car. S: Where is the key? S: It‘s under the table. S: Where is the egg? S: It‘s on the chair. S: Mike.T: Look! Who is her master? T: Well done. You did a good job. Homework 家庭作业 1. 读 Fun time 对话,听磁带复习 Sound time。 2. 模仿 Fun time 用 Where is …? It‘s … 的句子来做一做游戏 3. 自己设计不同的游戏复习学过 的单词。教 后 记36 课题 课时 教 学 目 标 重点 难点 教具 学具 预习 要求Unit 4 Where‘s the bird? 3 总课时 主备人 授课时间1. 能理解 Cartoon time 部分的意思,并能配合此部分内容进行表达。 2. 能综合运用本单元学到的单词和句型谈论自己身边事物的位置。 3. 能初步把自己表达的内容在老师的帮助下写下来。 能理解 Cartoon time 部分的意思,并能配合此部分内容进行表达。 能综合运用本单元学到的单词和句型谈论自己身边事物的位置并能写下来。Flash cards.Listen and repeat.板 书 设 计Unit 4 Where‘s the bird?教师活动内容、方式Step 1 Warm up Hide-and-seek T: Hello, boys and girls. T: How are you today? T: Boys and girls, today let‘s play a game. It‘s called hide-and-seek. (PPT 显示游戏名和使用的句子) T: Who wants to hide first? Step 2 Cartoon time 1. Watch the cartoon T: Boys and girls, do you like this game? T: Well, we have two friends. They like this game, too. (PPT 显 示 cartoon time P1) Look, who are they? T:Yes.Theyareplaying hide-and-seek, too. Bobby hides and Sam seeks, right? So where is Bobby? Let‘s watch the cartoon. (播放动画) T: (停在最后一个画面) So where is学生活动内容、方式个性化备课S: Hello. S: Fine, thanks.(挑选两到三个学生和全班玩, 第一次老师问,第二次学生代 替老师)S: Yes.S: They are Bobby and Sam.watch the cartoonS: It‘s on the table.37 Bobby now? T: Who wins? 谁赢了呢? 2. Read and say T: Yes. Sam wins. Now please open your books and read this story. It‘s on your book, Page … When you are reading, try to remember what they say. T: Now close your books. (PPT 逐图 显示) Who can be Sam/Bobby? T: Now read the story in pairs. (注意 语气哦!) 3. Do the dubbing T: Now can you dub for the whole story together? 你们能为这个故事 配音吗? 4. Act the dialogue T: Sam wins. So, it‘s Bobby‘s turn to seek Sam. What happens now? Can you imagine their words and act it out? Step 3 Task 1. Talk about the things in the classroom T: Boys and girls, you‘ve learnt very well in Unit 4. Let‘s see if you can use them very well. It‘s time to talk about some real things, like the things in this classroom. T: What can you see here? T: Well, let‘s talk about the things her, OK? Here‘s what you can say. (PPT 显示句子) (PPT 显示连环画, 学生为连 环画配话并汇报) S: Yes. (动画角色扮演 Sam 配 音) (注意语气哦!) (阅读 cartoon time 部分,记一 记每一幅图中的对话) (学生阅读 Cartoon time) S: Sam.S: … (小组内互相问答, 并请 2 至 3 个同学做老师向全班提问, 老师再总结成陈述句)2. Write about the things in the classroom T: Now it‘s time to write about the things in the classroom. Here I have38 three examples. Try to finish them now. T: Now it‘s your turn to write. If you need any help, just put up your hands, and I will help you with the spelling. Homework 家庭作业 1. 读 Cartoon time 对话 5 遍。 2. 如果 Ticking time 没有达到 3 颗 星要求, 有针对性的进行改进练习。 3. 和会说英语的家人或朋友谈一 谈身边物品的位置,试试写下 来。 (不会拼的单词查字典) 在写句子时有拼写问题需要老 师帮助的,请举手! (三个学生在黑板上写句子, 并读出来展示)教 后 记39 课题 课时 教 学 目 标 重点 难点 教具 学具 预习 要求Unit 4 Where‘s the bird? 4 总课时 主备人 授课时间1.能体会字母 d 的发音[d]。 2.能对照 Ticking time 的三个目标进行客观的自我评价。3.会唱歌曲能对照 Ticking time 的三个目标进行客观的自我评价。Flash cards.Listen and repeat. 教师活动内容、方式板 书 设 计Unit 4 Where‘s the bird?学生活动内容、方式个性化备课Step 1Sing a song 1. Say a rhyme T: (拿出另外两只小鸟放在黑板的树 上) Look, how many birds are there in the tree now? T: Yes. They are her friends. Try to say this rhyme. First read it in two. T: Let‘s try to say it together. (教 little 和 all) T: Say it all together again. 2. Sing the song T: This is a nice song. Let‘s listen to it. (播放歌曲动画) T: Can you try to follow it? T: Good! Let‘s sing it with some actions. Step 2 Sound Time 1. Say the sentences T: Good! It seems you play the games very well. And we have three more words in this unit, and that is――(PPT 出示 3 个单词) T: Good. And look, the bird is flying away. Where is it now? (PPT 显S: Three. (把歌词变为韵律诗,学生互 相说一说)(学生跟唱) (老师带学生边做动作边唱)Ss: Desk, chair and bird.40 示 Sound time 图) Oh, it‘s here. T: Look, the boy is saying something. Can you try to read? T: Good! And can you read this? Read in pairs. T: Can you tell us the Chinese meaning? 2. Read the words T: How many Ds can you find? 在 这句话中你能找到几个含有字母 D 的单词? T: Can you read them all again? T: Now can you tell us the sound of the letter Dd‖? T: Good! Now read them like this: d, d, desk, d, d, stand … T: Can you find more words like them? Discuss in your groups now. T: Yes. And here are some words with the sound [d], can you read them? (PPT 显示单词,学生读) T: And can you choose three of them to complete this sentence? 你能根据 这幅图挑选三个单词完成句子吗? Discuss in pairs. Step 3 Ticking Time & Checkout time 1. Self assessment T: Boys and girls, I think you did a good job just now. But did you do a good job for the whole unit? Let‘s check it out. Look! (PPT 显示 3 个目 标及中文) We have three targets in Unit 4. They are … T: You can see the Chinese meaning here. So now it‘s your ticking time. Please open your books and turn to Page 29 and tick it. T: Finished? Who gets three stars? T: OK. Now can you ask some questions using where? T: And the next one, who gets three stars? T: And the third one, who gets threeS: Bird, bird, don‘t fly away. (PPT 显示 fly away 的中文意 思) S: Bird, bird, don‘t fly away, stand on my desk and be my friend, OK? S: …S: Seven. S: 再读 7 个单词 (学 stand 的 意思) S: [d]. (学生读单词) S: (学生列举,教师板书)学生读 (学生讨论,反馈)S: I can use Dwhere‖ to ask questions. S: I can use Din‖, Don‖, Dunder‖ and Dbehind‖. S: I know the sound of the letter Dd‖.(部分学生举手) (问几个学生,学生问问题) Well, let me check. (把东西放 在某处) Where‘s …? (检验几 个学生)41 stars?Well, can you remember any words with the sound [d]? 2. Listen and draw T: OK. Stop. Now it‘s checkout time. 让我们通过练习来检查自己是否真 的达到了目标。Open books on Page 29―Checkout time. A Listen and draw. Let‘s listen and draw on the book. Take out your pencils and rubbers. Ready? Go. (利用课件进行听和反馈) 3. Look, find and say T: Books closed. After the exercise, let‘s play a memory game. I‘m going to show you a picture, and you have 5 second to remember where things are. T: Now here are the questions. Ask and answer in pairs, and I will show you the right answers later. T: Now let‘s check if you have the right answers. Step 3 Homework(检验几个学生)Open books on Page 29 ― Checkout time. A Listen and draw. Let‘s listen and draw on the book. Take out your pencils and rubbers.play a memory game. (下面是一个记忆游戏, 秒钟 5 记住图中物品的位置) Ready? (学生 5 秒钟看图) (学生同桌互相问答) (利用课件进行人机对话)教 后 记42 课题 课时 教 学 目 标 重点 难点 教具 学具 预习 要求Unit 4 Where‘s the bird? 5 总课时 主备人 授课时间完成本单元练习。完成本单元练习 板 书 设 计 Unit 4 Where‘s the bird?Listen and repeat. 教师活动内容、方式学生活动内容、方式个性化备课一、选出你所听到的内容。 ( ( ) 1. A. in B.on C. behind C. a) 2.A.a birdB. a deskchair ( ) 3. A. How nice! B. How C. How pretty!beautiful! () 4. A. behind the door C. in the tree B. my birdB. on the desk () 5. A. a birdC. the bird 二、认真抄写下列单词。 1. a bird a desk a chair2.in behindonunder43 三、将下列句子翻译成中文。 1.Look!A bird!2.Where‘s the bird?3.Now it‘s behind the door.4.It‘s not here.5.It‘s in the tree now.四、 根据所给情境, 选择合适的句子。 ()1.你想知道自己的机器人在哪, 你可以问: A.Where‘s my robot? your robot? ( )2.你想告诉别人鲍比在课桌下面, 你可以说: A.Bobby is under the desk. Bobby is behind the desk. ( )3.你想知道课桌上的书包是不是迈 克的,你可以对他说: A.Is this your schoolbag? on the desk. 教 后 记 B. It‘s B. B. Where‘s44 课时Period教学内容 第一课时Teaching ContentsUnit 5 How old are you? Story Time1. 2.3.4.教学目标 Teaching Aims 能初步感知、体验单词 lovely, nine, eight, our, five, six, seven, ten,并理解单词的意思 能在情境中感知如何谈论年龄,能初步听懂、会说、会读句型日常交际用语:How old are you? I‘m … . How lovely! Here you are. 能正确地理解并朗读对话内容,在教师的引导和帮助下尝试复述、表演课文。 能初步运用本课所学的词汇和句型 ,询问年龄。 教学重点 Teaching Key Points1. 能在情境中感知如何谈论年龄,能初步听懂、会说、会读句型日常交际用语:How old are you? I‘m … . How lovely! Here you are. 2. 能正确地理解并朗读对话内容,在教师的引导和帮助下尝试复述、表演课文。 教学难点 Teaching Difficult Points 用学过的数词来谈论年龄。 教学准备 Teaching Preparation 学情分析Students Analysis教具准备Teaching Aids人物图片、课件 课前自主预习Independent Preview Before Class1. 通过自主阅读,了解课文大意。 2. 勾画出生词,试着了解其发音和意思。 3. 听磁带,试着跟读课文。 教 学 过 程 修改或反思Adjustment or Reflection Teaching ProceduresStep 1. Greeting and warm up T: …, please close the door. …, please close the window. T: Good morning/afternoon, boys and girls. Ss: Good morning/afternoon, Miss Cui. T: …, can you count from one to ten? 学生试着说。 What‘s this number? (呈现数字 8) Ss: Eight. (T 教 eight,以同样的方法教 nine,ten) Step 2.Presentation and practice . T: (出示 Mike, Helen, Tim 的图片)Look, this is Mike. Mike is nine. And how old are you? Ss: I‘m eight/nine /ten .45 新授句型,引导学生问答。 T: Good. Helen is Mike‘s sister. And how old is Helen? Guess! (引导学生猜测 Helen 的年龄)She‘s … . Step 3. Learn to say . 出示图片 T:This is a museum. Mike and his family are in a museum. What can you see? Ss: Toys. T: Yes, and what are they going to do ? Let‘s have a look. 1. 观看动画,整体感知课文:Do they see toys in the museum? How do they feel? Find the sentence: Look!How lovely! 2. 提出问题,让学生带着问题再听一遍录音: How old is Mike? How old is He

我要回帖

更多关于 you happy is good 的文章

随机推荐