北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&服务热线:
如何用好试题精练服务
1根据学习阶段,找到测试内容
2参考试题解析,掌握规律方法
3每天坚持练习,稳步提升成绩
试题精练权益说明
德智全站经典试题免费练习;成为会员,全站经典试题及万道名校真题随时练习,更可享受全站高效名师课程+精准提分服务,提分技巧一网打尽!
初中英语知识点
题目:1/1  本题编号:4; 题型:阅读理解
已有81名同学做过此题,正确率为 64.29%
所属试卷:
难度:易 
供稿老师:
学生平均完成时间:
&D&&&&& Reading Oliver James'Affluenza,I thought about what often happens at home.My 12-year-old daughter is in tears."I have to take a test tomorrow.I don't understand any of it,"she cries out.After shouting and shutting her door,she calms down enough to go through her notes.The following dry I ask her how the test went and the just says"OK,I got a nine".&&&&& "Wow,well done!"I say,before she finishes with "But I never get a ten!"&&&&& According to James,this obsession with getting top marks has been a bad development,which encourages people to think of education in terms of work and money.To test this,I asked my daughter why she was so worried about her tests.She looked at me as if I was thick."Well,if I don't get good grades,I won't be able to afford nice things like a car and stuff."&&&&& I was quite surprised,because I don't consider myself a pushy parent.But James suggests and it leaves students feeling failures even if they are very bright.He points to the Danish system(体制)of education as a better model.Creating happy citizens who have good social skills is seen as more important than high achievements at school or the needs of business.&&&&& For me,I cannot remember the last time I had to work out the area of a circle,recite a Shakespeare poem or grammar rules,yet I have lived a happy life.What I really needed to learn at school was how to make polite conversations,or how to avoid getting into debt or how to develop good personality.&&&&& This is in fact similar to what Oliver James really has in mind.And he is looking for schools where students are encouraged to find and follow their own interests,something more like Tongjon.Tongjon has been developed in some Korean private schools.It is quite different from the more rigid system of learning things by heart that is used in Korea,and indeed in many other school systems around the world.&&&&& As the Russian poet Pushkin said,"Inspiration(灵感)is needed in geometry(几何学)just as much as in poetry ",and inspiration does not come from endlessly revising for tests or getting worried about them .56.What does the writer probably think of his/her daughter?A.She sets herself a goal too high to reach.B.She should be more polite to her parents.C.She is hard-working but not very bright.D.She takes her grades much too seriously.57.What does the word "obsession"in paragraph 3 mean?A.A plain and unavoidable fact.B.A satisfied and very proud state.C.A practical and widely-used way.D.A fixed and often unreasonable idea.58.What can we infer from the passage?A.Social skills are as important as high grades.B.Interest in grades can shake self-confidence.C.The writer regrets not having studied hard at school.D. Danish educational system is for very smart students.59.The writer wants to tell us that____A.learning happily is the key to self-development.B. top marks may be helpful to increase one's interest.C. tests should be improved to give children inspiration.D.education should meet one's needs for word and money.
1. 选择答案:
2. 选择答案:
3. 选择答案:
4. 选择答案:

该知识点下其他经典试题
关于序号为40386&&试题我要纠错:
您还能输入200个字
纠错提交完成,感谢您的参与!
如果您的纠错被采纳,会有惊喜哦!
您做的是单题测试,点击结束测试后,将关闭当前的页面!
您还没有登录,只能免费体验测试10题!
轻松成为德智会员: