but i _(not like)i milk the cow用所给单词正确形式

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I don’t like eggs ________ milk, ________ I like fish ________ meat.
芝麻阿瞥甘12
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】根据句意用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 1.I didn’t like the...
根据句意用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。1.I didn’t like the traveling from one place to another at the
______(begin).2.The young lady looked
(slim) after taking more exercise.3.The poor men can’t buy
(they) anything because they have no money with them4.The _________(high) of the tall building is over 125 metres. 
1.beginning
3.themselves
试题分析:
1.1】句意:在刚开始的时候,我不喜欢从一个地方旅行到另一个地方。此题考查名词,根据句意,故填beginning。
2.2】句意:这位年轻的女士在进行大量的锻炼之后更加苗条了。此题考查形容词比较级,根据汉语意思,故填slimmer。
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
Sometimes...Sometimes I feel lonely,Like I’m by myself with no one here.When I’m that way, I call a friend.My lonely moods(心情) soon disappear(消失).Sometimes I feel excited,Like I have some news I have to share!My friends open their ears to me.They always listen, talk, and
.Sometimes I feel so sad,Like my world is cold and darkest blue.At those times my friends let me knowThey’re with me, standing strong and true.Sometimes I feel mixed-up,Like I just don’t know how I should feel.My friends then help me figure outWhat’s right and wrong, what’s false and real!1.In this poem, the color blue is _________________.A. a beautiful colorB. a color of sadnessC. the color of someone’s eyesD. a color that makes the writer happy again2.Please think of a word to complete the sentence “They always listen, talk, and
”.A. care
D. sing3.What does “figure out” mean?A. Look out.
B. Feel better.C. Say something true. D. Find out.4.Which feeling is NOT mentioned(提及) in the poem?A. Excitement.
B. Anger.C. Sadness.
D. Loneliness. 
In America,when people say “man’s best friend”,they don’t mean another person. Instead,they are talking about a lovely animal—a dog! These words show the friendship(友谊)between people and animals. Dogs and other pets can give joy to people’s lives. Some people think of their pets as their children. Some people even leave all their money to their pets when they die!Animals can help people,too. Dogs can be taught to be the “eyes” for a blind person(盲人)or “ears” for a deaf(耳聋)person. Scientists have found that pets help people live longer! They make people happier,too. Because of that,they bring animals into hospitals for “visits”.Americans hold “Be Kind to Animals Week” in the first week of May. Pet shows are held during the week. Even if you don’t live in America,you,too,can do this. How? First think about how animals make your life richer. If you have a pet,take more time this week to play with it. Remember to give it delicious food.If you don’t have a pet,be kind to animals around you. For example,if you see a street dog,just leave it alone,or make friends with it. If others around you do bad things to animals,try to speak up. As people,we must protect(保护)animals who can’t speak for themselves.1.“Some people even leave all their money to their pets when they die!” is used to prove(证明) that ________.A. pets have the right(权利)to inherit(继承)moneyB. money can make pets happyC. it’s the best way to spend moneyD. some pets are as important to their owners as their children2.Which of the following is NOT true?A. Dogs can help people in many ways.B. Dogs Call help people live happier.C. Dogs can help people make everything.D.Dogs can make people’s lives richer.3.What is the main idea of the passage?A.A lot of people are interested in dogs.B. Dogs can help people do many things.C. Pets are lovely and need care and protection.D. We have done a lot of things for pets. 
阅读下面的短文,然后根据短文内容选择最佳答案。(A)The big red American car was much too wide for an English country road. When Jack saw it coming toward him, he stopped his own car at the side of the road to make room for it to pass. The American car went slowly past so close that he could see the driver’s face quite clearly."Where did I see that face before ?" he thought, “Wait a minute! I remember now. It was in the newspaper!" He took out the newspaper from his bag, turned quickly to the middle page. There was a picture of the face in it. Yes, it had a large mouth and small ears, and his eyes were behind dark glasses."Wanted by the police," read by Jack. “The City Bank will give a lot of money to anyone who helps the police to catch this man. ""Call the police at once," he said to himself. But a few minutes later, he was sad. "This man was caught this morning," answered the police.1.Why did Jack stop his car?A. He wanted to see who the driver was.B. He didn’t want to pass by first.C. The road was too narrow(窄的) for the two cars to pass at the same time.D. Because it was good for an Englishman to stop to let others go.2.Who was wanted by the police in this passage?A. Jack.B. The driver in the American car.C. Either (或者)Jack or the driver.D. Neither (都不)Jack nor the American driver.3.What did Jack do when he read the newspaper again?A. He drove to the City BankB. He drove to the police.C. He made a telephone call.D. He stopped the American car. 
先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从下面四个答案中选择可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案。John is a famous writer now. But he said he was not a
student when he was young. He was often late for
and didn’t like doing his homework. Sometimes , he slept in class while the teacher was teaching. He didn’t understand much,
he always thought he understand everything. One day the teacher
the student a question, “When Jack was ten years old,
brother Bob was twenty. Jack is fifteen now,
is his brother Bob?”John said , “That’s easy, Bob is twice as old as Jack, so he is now thirty.”Another time, the
in a science class asked, “During thunder storms(雷雨),
do we always see the light before we
the sound?”“But, miss,” said John quickly, “ don’t you
our eyes are in front of our ears?”1.A. good
D. fat2.A. sleep
D. play3.A. so
D. but4.A.sent
D. found5.A.you
D. her6.A.how many
B. how old
D. who7.A.teacher
D. policeman8.A.what
D. why9.A.break
D. smell10.A.read
D. know 
----Do you mind if I take the dog away?-----___________.A. Yes, please
B. Yes, of course you canC. No, go ahead
D. No, please don’t 
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)根据短文内容,在短文后面的四个选项中选择一个可以填入相应空格内的正确答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的正确答案标号涂黑。Once there was a rich man in a village. He never gave anything to help
42 . The villagers didn’t like him. One day he said to them, “I know you don’t like me. I will give everything I have
you when I die. Then everyone will be happy.”But nobody
him. The rich man couldn’t understand why they didn’t believe him. One day he went for a walk by a lake. Under a big tree he happened to hear a pig and a cow
to the cow, “Why everyone likes you and nobody likes me? After I die. I provide people with pork, ham, etc. I give three or four things to them. But you give
one thing—milk. Why do people like you all the time and not me?” The cow said, “Look, I give them milk while I’m
48 . They see that I’m generous(慷慨的) with what I have. But you don’t give them anything before you die. You give them ham, pork and so on only after you’re dead. People don’t believe in the
49 ; they believe in the present. If you give something
50 you are living, people will like you. It is quite simple.” From that moment on, the rich man did his
to help the poor. 【小题1】# M' @& d) a4 ^" ^9 Y6 e, X7 SA.other& S. b. @% g9 F1 ^, \7 i' W9 \$ FB.others& ^& E8 d
b# Y1 G* W' U! ZC.the other+ `. \; c9 D7 ED.another/ B4 L+ ]
I, Z& R& F; @2 Y5 @" D" D% Q( C【小题2】- b$ ?( `4 S, d7 T$ j4 B8 \A.for. i1 J1 V1 `' O" O7 A% VB.with9 f' c8 G3 j9 X. ?$ T) HC.to3 E2 `% a! b6 W& V6 C5 KD.after& a3 [0 C6 H9 I" U0 O* N/ [6 R3 F- i* b2 V$ `: Y! Z# B$ d7 i( B【小题3】3 ]- j% ^, B: U* g& W* X! `A.believes" P* Y' A. j1 G! F5 hB.believe1 j: ]7 D1 E' I* Y1 C+ ZC.believes in. Q1 I7 V- Z; @2 SD.believed" c* i# f$ M" D. e* O, F7 V8 ?$ G* K$ a【小题4】
R. c/ J4 H* Y4 Z" G6 U+ Z1 V9 VA.fighting/ D1 b1 T3 D7 b" h) D
I+ RB. V: M' \' R. b7 j& b! HC.shouting4 D2 b% E7 Q0 e3 h7 b: B. g8 R" BD.joking, R# V9 @! B5 c0 Z! i5 G. `1 Q0 G( i1 E4 Q$ C【小题5】2 G1 B# T: N/ a. g8 J& f4 ?8 SA.sang5 Y! `3 h4 R4 b5 [; [& EB.told ) G; ^( T, R7 FC.asked5 T/ E" f9 b: Z7 S7 KD.said1 f" \! A" ?7 B) X+ C$ I5 c' Z( `( B+ D+ H+ K4 j
_4 @8 D【小题6】1 \% G4 c2 C. I8 [9 b% WA.more than4 X! _- J: b8 W
jB.only: H, J% U6 C2 G, d! b, FC.less than" ?; O* G- M# B5 b4 H( DD.but: ^( ?3 X2 C
N6 @# D0 f/ P3 D0 A0 J. a# Q3 f) F7 X【小题7】8 c+ Y- W. V0 F* V" j( ^A.lives- Y* K: T: Q2 T
_: d9 M$ aB.live 3 @4 d/ G/ A: Y/ X2 P+ BC.lived- P' C% _$ _4 W* R3 X! GD.alive5 D: ^0 P5 T! D6 ]$ E' i" b" U; W! H0 S) V1 _5 T7 P8 E! Q, V6 i【小题8】3 T( C& D8 _" V$ C: H9 `, @A.future& P6 C4 f- [4 Y
D" g3 N( ]; WB.past- e: M+ U! N0 E+ KC.present6 F; j9 ?2 L/ R( `" UD.now- J7 ^% b/ @' O9 f- f! K" B' S+ I7 V; Y【小题9】9 c0 [7 F( _: f# dA.while 1 f
P* V7 ]; fB.where . Q- f) Y- I1 Y( EC.what- G6 Y2 i/ @! d* MD.how
f% J+ T2 S7 f1 I, M3 P8 i4 `9 H+ f- U5 J* h+ h
`【小题10】# \3 `0 A( ^% K5 c+ X9 b9 L- MA.good+ T0 L5 C6 _1 X; i/ c3 XB.better: f
R# ]0 E% PC.best9 e+ T% a+ h% d/ A) N- W% DD.well" B' ]' @( `: b! [% \3 D* A" Q, G( U7 d5 c. A& D6 e - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)根据短文内容,在短文后面的四个选项中选择一个可以填入相应空格内的正确答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的正确答案标号涂黑。Once there was a rich man in a village. He never gave anything to help
42 . The villagers didn’t like him. One day he said to them, “I know you don’t like me. I will give everything I have
him. The rich man couldn’t understand why they didn’t believe him. One day he went for a walk by a lake. Under a big tree he happened to hear a pig and a cow
to the cow, “Why everyone likes you and nobody likes me? After I die. I provide people with pork, ham, etc. I give three or four things to them. But you give
one thing—milk. Why do people like you all the time and not me?” The cow said, “Look, I give them milk while I’m
48 . They see that I’m generous(慷慨的) with what I have. But you don’t give them anything before you die. You give them ham, pork and so on only after you’re dead. People don’t believe in the
50 you are living, people will like you. It is quite simple.” From that moment on, the rich man did his
to help the poor. 【小题1】# M' @& d) a4 ^" ^9 Y6 e, X7 SA.other& S. b. @% g9 F1 ^, \7 i' W9 \$ FB.others& ^& E8 d
I, Z& R& F; @2 Y5 @" D" D% Q( C【小题2】- b$ ?( `4 S, d7 T$ j4 B8 \A.for. i1 J1 V1 `' O" O7 A% VB.with9 f' c8 G3 j9 X. ?$ T) HC.to3 E2 `% a! b6 W& V6 C5 KD.after& a3 [0 C6 H9 I" U0 O* N/ [6 R3 F- i* b2 V$ `: Y! Z# B$ d7 i( B【小题3】3 ]- j% ^, B: U* g& W* X! `A.believes" P* Y' A. j1 G! F5 hB.believe1 j: ]7 D1 E' I* Y1 C+ ZC.believes in. Q1 I7 V- Z; @2 SD.believed" c* i# f$ M" D. e* O, F7 V8 ?$ G* K$ a【小题4】
I+ RB. V: M' \' R. b7 j& b! HC.shouting4 D2 b% E7 Q0 e3 h7 b: B. g8 R" BD.joking, R# V9 @! B5 c0 Z! i5 G. `1 Q0 G( i1 E4 Q$ C【小题5】2 G1 B# T: N/ a. g8 J& f4 ?8 SA.sang5 Y! `3 h4 R4 b5 [; [& EB.told ) G; ^( T, R7 FC.asked5 T/ E" f9 b: Z7 S7 KD.said1 f" \! A" ?7 B) X+ C$ I5 c' Z( `( B+ D+ H+ K4 j
jB.only: H, J% U6 C2 G, d! b, FC.less than" ?; O* G- M# B5 b4 H( DD.but: ^( ?3 X2 C
N6 @# D0 f/ P3 D0 A0 J. a# Q3 f) F7 X【小题7】8 c+ Y- W. V0 F* V" j( ^A.lives- Y* K: T: Q2 T
_: d9 M$ aB.live 3 @4 d/ G/ A: Y/ X2 P+ BC.lived- P' C% _$ _4 W* R3 X! GD.alive5 D: ^0 P5 T! D6 ]$ E' i" b" U; W! H0 S) V1 _5 T7 P8 E! Q, V6 i【小题8】3 T( C& D8 _" V$ C: H9 `, @A.future& P6 C4 f- [4 Y
D" g3 N( ]; WB.past- e: M+ U! N0 E+ KC.present6 F; j9 ?2 L/ R( `" UD.now- J7 ^% b/ @' O9 f- f! K" B' S+ I7 V; Y【小题9】9 c0 [7 F( _: f# dA.while 1 f
R# ]0 E% PC.best9 e+ T% a+ h% d/ A) N- W% DD.well" B' ]' @( `: b! [% \3 D* A" Q, G( U7 d5 c. A& D6 e完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)根据短文内容,在短文后面的四个选项中选择一个可以填入相应空格内的正确答案,并把答题卡上对应题目的正确答案标号涂黑。Once there was a rich man in a village. He never gave anything to help
I+ RB.talking; V: M' \' R. b7 j& b! HC.shouting4 D2 b% E7 Q0 e3 h7 b: B. g8 R" BD.joking, R# V9 @! B5 c0 Z! i5 G. `1 Q0 G( i1 E4 Q$ C【小题5】2 G1 B# T: N/ a. g8 J& f4 ?8 SA.sang5 Y! `3 h4 R4 b5 [; [& EB.told ) G; ^( T, R7 FC.asked5 T/ E" f9 b: Z7 S7 KD.said1 f" \! A" ?7 B) X+ C$ I5 c' Z( `( B+ D+ H+ K4 j
R# ]0 E% PC.best9 e+ T% a+ h% d/ A) N- W% DD.well" B' ]' @( `: b! [% \3 D* A" Q, G( U7 d5 c. A& D6 e科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】B【小题1】C【小题1】D【小题1】B【小题1】D
【小题1】B【小题1】D【小题1】A【小题1】A【小题1】C解析【小题1】B “其他人”用others表示,也可以说other people。【小题1】C 固定搭配。give sth. to sb. ="give" sb. sth.“把…..给某人”。【小题1】D 考查时态,本文章是过去的事情,用的是一般过去时。根据后面一句知,“没人相信他的话”。【小题1】B 他偶然(happen to)听到一头猪和一头奶牛在“谈话”。【小题1】D “和某人说”即say to sb.【小题1】B 根据milk知,奶牛提供的只有(only)一样东西。【小题1】D 作表语用alive“活着的”。【小题1】A 根据前后文可知,人们相信现在,不信“将来”。【小题1】A “在/当你还活着的时候”,只有while译为“当……”。【小题1】C “尽某人最大的努力”do /try one’s best to do sth.知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心根据下面对话中的情景,在每个空白处填入适当的语句,使对话恢复完整。A:Excuse me,may I ask you some questions?B:Sure,please. A:1_______
B:I drink milk every day.A:Do you like it?B:2_______But Mom wants me to drink it. She says milk is good for my health.A:How about junk food?B:3_______
But I try to eat it only once or twice a week. You know,it 'tastes good, but it's not good for our health.A:That's right. Do you like vegetables and fruit?B:4_______ I eat them nearly every day. My favorite vegetable is broccoli;my favorite fruit is apples?A:As for sleeping,5_______
B:About eight or nine hours. A:Do you sleep well?B:Yeah,very well. A:Oh,your lifestyle is really good. I think you must be in good health. B:You're right.
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据下面对话中的情景,在每个空白处填入适当的语句,使对话恢复完整。A:Excuse me,may I ask you some questions?B:Sure,please. A:1_______
B:I drink milk every day.A:Do you like it?B:2_______But Mom wants me to drink it. She says milk is good for my health.A:How about junk food?B:3_______
But I try to eat it only once or twice a week. You know,it 'tastes good, but it's not good for our health.A:That's right. Do you like vegetables and fruit?B:4_______ I eat them nearly every day. My favorite vegetable is broccoli;my favorite fruit is apples?A:As for sleeping,5_______
B:About eight or nine hours. A:Do you sleep well?B:Yeah,very well. A:Oh,your lifestyle is really good. I think you must be in good health. B:You're right. 根据下面对话中的情景,在每个空白处填入适当的语句,使对话恢复完整。A:Excuse me,may I ask you some questions?B:Sure,please. A:1_______
B:About eight or nine hours. A:Do you sleep well?B:Yeah,very well. A:Oh,your lifestyle is really good. I think you must be in good health. B:You're right. 科目:最佳答案1. How often do you drink milk?2. No, I don’t.3. I like it very much.4. Yes, very much.5. how long do you s1eep?(答案不唯一)解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 may i have some milk 的文章

随机推荐