( )is thatred scarf girl中文版 in red?Eight.用适当的疑问词填空。

用适当的疑问词填空. boy is his brother? The one in the hat. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
用适当的疑问词填空。
________ boy is his brother? The one in the hat.
答案:Which
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:英语学习手册 七年级(下)
用适当的疑问词填空。
— ________ do you spell your name,please?
— L-I Li,L-E-I Lei.
来源:海淀同步练与测 初中英语初一卷(下)
用适当的疑问词填空。
________ ________ with your bike? It's broken.
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
用适当的疑问词填空。1.- ________is your favourite,rice,bread or noodles? - Rice.2.________does Simon play football with on Tuesday afternoon?3.________do people in China celebrate the Chinese New Year?4.- ________doesn't Hobo dress up as a ghost?&& - It's not very interesting.5.- ________skateboard is this?&&&&- I am not sure.Maybe it is Mary's.6.- ________is this T-shirt ?&& - It's very cheap.It is about 50 yuan.7.- ________is it from your home to your school?&& -It's about five minutes' walk.8.- ________do you read English in the morning?&&- For half an hour.9.- ________times do you do sports a week?&& - Twice.10.- ________ is the man under the tree?&&&&- He is a policeman.
用适当的疑问词填空。1.&— _____ is your favourite,rice,bread or noodles?&&&& —&Rice. 2. _____&does Simon play football with on Tuesday afternoon?3. _____&do people in China celebrate the Chinese New Year?4. —_____&doesn't Hobo dress up as a ghost?&& &&& —& It's not very interesting. 5. —& _____&skateboard is this?&&&&&&& —& I am not sure. Maybe it is Mary's. 6. —& _____&is this T-shirt ?&&& —& It's very cheap. It is about 50 yuan. 7. —& _____&is it from your home to your school?&&& —&It's about five minutes'walk. 8. —& _____&do you read English in the morning?&&&&& —&For half an hour. 9. —&_____&times do you do sports a week?&& &&& —&Twice. 10. —&_____&is the man under the tree?&&&&&&&&& —&He is a policeman.
用适当的疑问词填空.1. _____ do you find difficult in learning English?2. _____&many foreign countries have you visited?3. _____&do you get on well with in your class?4. If you are poor, _____&much money do you have.5. _____&long have you lived here?
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Look at that giri in red.Ithink she is_____(thin)than me.必须用thin的适当形式填空.
dzYI17HE75
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
thinner比较级,她比我瘦
thinerthin的比较级,"比我瘦"
thinner....比较级啰。。。
扫描下载二维码用适当的疑问词填空. days are there in a week? Seven. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
用适当的疑问词填空。
________ ________ days are there in a week? Seven.
答案:How,many
请在这里输入关键词:
用适当的疑问词填空。
— L-I Li,L-E-I Lei.
用适当的疑问词填空。
用适当的疑问词填空。1.- ________is your favourite,rice,bread or noodles? - Rice.2.________does Simon play football with on Tuesday afternoon?3.________do people in China celebrate the Chinese New Year?4.- ________doesn't Hobo dress up as a ghost?&& - It's not very interesting.5.- ________skateboard is this?&&&&- I am not sure.Maybe it is Mary's.6.- ________is this T-shirt ?&& - It's very cheap.It is about 50 yuan.7.- ________is it from your home to your school?&& -It's about five minutes' walk.8.- ________do you read English in the morning?&&- For half an hour.9.- ________times do you do sports a week?&& - Twice.10.- ________ is the man under the tree?&&&&- He is a policeman.
用适当的疑问词填空。1.&— _____ is your favourite,rice,bread or noodles?&&&& —&Rice. 2. _____&does Simon play football with on Tuesday afternoon?3. _____&do people in China celebrate the Chinese New Year?4. —_____&doesn't Hobo dress up as a ghost?&& &&& —& It's not very interesting. 5. —& _____&skateboard is this?&&&&&&& —& I am not sure. Maybe it is Mary's. 6. —& _____&is this T-shirt ?&&& —& It's very cheap. It is about 50 yuan. 7. —& _____&is it from your home to your school?&&& —&It's about five minutes'walk. 8. —& _____&do you read English in the morning?&&&&& —&For half an hour. 9. —&_____&times do you do sports a week?&& &&& —&Twice. 10. —&_____&is the man under the tree?&&&&&&&&& —&He is a policeman.
用适当的疑问词填空.1. _____ do you find difficult in learning English?2. _____&many foreign countries have you visited?3. _____&do you get on well with in your class?4. If you are poor, _____&much money do you have.5. _____&long have you lived here?
请输入姓名
请输入手机号用适当的疑问词填空. can you see in the picture? A cat. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
用适当的疑问词填空。
________ can you see in the picture? A cat.
答案:What
请在这里输入关键词:
用适当的疑问词填空。
— L-I Li,L-E-I Lei.
用适当的疑问词填空。
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 red girl 的文章

随机推荐