有关写justin bieber新女友的英语作文,初二水平的就好

写一篇关于未来的英语记叙文
70字的英语作文其实很好写,就是大约六七句话.但是我教您一句就写70字的方法-加从句:No one can arrogantly deny that unswerving truth that the future of the world will be filled up with numerous opportu
& 再答: 求采纳
题目:Something about the future正文:Not long in the future,people's life will have big changes as well as people's basic necessities of life.Even there will be robo
Intel Teach to the Future on Several Issues A correct understanding of Intel Teach to the Future Intel Teach to the Future includes technical but it is not tech
On New Year's Eve,my parents and I watched TV programmes after delicious dinner.On the first day of the New Year,we visited our relatives.I had an interesting S
In the future.There will be more people in the World.There wil be crowded.Everyone will have less space .So they live in the apartment.Mabe fifty people live in
With Time past, our summer holiday is nearly over. But I don't regret, because I did a lot of significative things during the holiday. First, I did all of the h
规定字数吗 再答: 再答: 看不清跟我说 再答: 亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
I want to make a banana milk shake!So hao an I going to do?First,peel three bananas.Then cut up them.And then,put the bananas and ice cream into the biender.Nex
In the future, I'm going to be a doctor. I' m going to reascue the dead and cure th e wounded. I'm going to be a very fair a nd righteous doctor,
In 20 years, I think I'll be a super peliceman .l'll live in Americn,because there will be more jobs in that city.As a super policeman .l think l will
我未来的打算(My future plan)  I decided to be a middle teacher after college.(大学毕业后我决定当一名中学教师)There are many reasons contribute to this decision.(这有很多理由来说服这个决定)  Firs
嗯.你可以用中文写完然后词霸翻译.然后改改就行了~ 再问: 中文我也不知道写什么啊。我想要直接写好的 再答: 拜托 我连有的单词还不认识呢 初一党伤不起 对不起咯再问: 加我聊天好友吧 号码见名字
In the next 20 years, our lives will change with each passing day, science and technology will be developed. People's standard of living will become better
I will have a leisure and happy life in the future.I like traveling and reading very much because they can broaden my view and open my mind.so I will read books
In 2050,the use of computers will become more pervasive.Senior high school students will have little homework and all they have to learn is computer programming
School Life in Twenty YearsFriends,do you ever imagine what your life will be in the future?Well,school life in twenty years might be more happy and convenient.
真不想写,太多了,给你一个框架吧,In ten years ,i will be a doctor-,I will work in Beijing ,Every day i will go to work by car,Sometimes i will take the subway.Usually i have to
In the next ten years,I and my husband went to the famous french.Paris is a city of romance,my husband and I will go to Champs Elysees street,West to east from
初一你让我如此快乐快乐就在你身边快乐无处不在.快乐就像海滩上无数美丽的贝壳.有玩耍中的快乐有学习中的快乐也有你进入新环境的快乐.我的快乐正如贝壳下面我就跳一颗蓝色的贝壳——进入新环境的快乐.五年天真无邪的童年生活结束了.我进入了新的环境开始了“初一”五彩的

我要回帖

更多关于 justin bieber壁纸 的文章

随机推荐