1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求翻译谢谢&&
jiSY24BQ86
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一位女士上了一辆公交车。不发一言,只用手势把她的拇指放在鼻子上,并向司机展示她的手指。而司机转向她,用双手以同样的手势,向她展示所有的手指。那女人向司机伸出她的右臂,然后用左手打了几下。然后,司机让他的左手迅速滑向右臂。接著,那个女人就下了车。有另一女人坐在公交车的前排,看著这交流。她开口问:「这是我在公交车上见过最令人吃惊的事!你在干什么?」公交车司机说:「女士!听着,刚才在公交车上那位女士是聋子。她是我以前的乘客之一,刚才在车上,她问我公交车会开到第5街吗?我说不会,只开到第10街。她又问,中途会停站吗?我告诉她,我不能在中途停站。于是,她就下车了。」原文如下:A lady got on a bus. Without saying a word, she just gestured by putting her thumb on her nose and showing her fingers at the driver. And the driver turned to her and used both hands in the same type of gesture and showed all his fingers at her. The woman held her right arm out at the driver and hit it a few times with her left hand. Then the driver made his left hand skate up his right arm quickly. And the woman got off the bus.There was another woman sitting in the front row of the bus who saw the exchange. She spoke up, "That is the most surprising thing I have ever seen on a bus! What were you doing?""Listen, lady!" said the bus driver, "The Lady got on the bus just now was a deaf one. She was one of my passengers before. In the bus just now, she asked me if the bus went on to 5th Street. I say no and I told her that we would go along the 10th Street. She asked if we make many stops on the way. I told her that I couldn't stop the bus on halfway. So she got off."一项研究表明,现在的孩子在户外玩耍的时间,只相当于他们的父母当年的一半。他们大部分时间留在室内,看电视、玩电脑游戏,在某些情况下,甚至做功课。数据显示,在20世纪70年代和80年代,儿童平均每日有2小时以上之在室外玩耍,到了周末,甚至达9小时—不论天气。但今天的年轻人平日只有一小时留在室外,而周六和周日,则有少于5小时。这也表明,58%的父母希望孩子们更多户外活动时间,他们非常担心孩子们在户外玩耍的时间不够。其实孩子们在户外玩耍很重要—不仅帮助他们保持活跃健康,但助他们与朋友沟通,有个多姿彩的、如我们昔日般温馨的童年。因为他们不出去,他们不及父母那辈般熟悉社区,在小区里也没有太多朋友,他们没机会享受如父母辈一样的童年乐趣。原文如下:A study shows that today's children play outdoors just half as much as their parents did when they were young.They stay indoors most of the time. They watch TV, play computer games and, in some cases, even do their homework. Figures shows that in the 1970s and 1980s, children enjoying more than 2 hours of outside play on weekdays, and even 9 hours on weekends - whatever the weather is. But today's youngsters stay outside for just an hour on weekdays, and fewer than 5 hours on Saturdays and Sundays.It also shows that 58 percent of parents wish the children played outdoors more often, and they seriously worried the children don't spend enough time playing outdoors.In fact playing outdoors is so important for children - not only to help them stay active and healthy, but also to communicate with friends, and make those colorful childhood which we look back on so warmly.And because they don't go out, they don't know their communities as well as their parents did, they don't have as many friends in the area and they don't have the same chances for fun as their parents did.~~~~~~~~~纯人手翻译,欢迎采纳~~~~~~~~~
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码对最佳答案的评论
登录通行证后方可发表评论,!
还没有通行证?两分钟!
服装加工订单推荐
这些帖子刚刚被看过
这些资料刚刚被下载
这些图片刚刚被浏览当前位置: &
求翻译:夺人眼目是什么意思?
问题补充:
Scintillating
takes away people's eyes
正在翻译,请等待...
Take away human eyes
Take away human eyes
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求翻译几个句子~More than one ofhis heralded agreements, when scrutinized in the cold light of dawn, appearedto lose some of their glow. Hispenchant for secrecy and surprise kept a number of America’s allies out in thecold. 求翻译一下。急~~
八神将0056
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1hangdsome,不足以吸引我。2。回到你的身边,欣赏她的微笑。3。你怎么能这样捉弄我?4。你不可怜我的神经?5。我对他们有最高的敬意6。它们是我二十年来不断的同伴。以上回答你满意么?
  [3]赵、韩、魏三家瓜分智家的田土,赵襄子把智瑶的头骨涂上漆,作为饮具。智瑶的家臣豫让想为主公报仇,就化装为罪人,怀揣匕首,混到赵襄子的宫室中打扫厕所。赵襄子上厕所时,忽然心动不安,令人搜索,抓获了豫让。左右随从要将他杀死,赵襄子说:“智瑶已死无后人,而此人还要为他报仇,真是一个义士,我小心躲避他好了。”于是释放豫让。豫让用漆涂身,弄成一个癞疮病人,又吞下火炭,弄哑嗓音。在街市上乞讨,连结发妻...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语求职信范文及翻译 的文章

随机推荐