nest time wont let me go,coyld you let your pride go and

Dear Michelle: Why can't my daughter manage her life better? She is 17 and an honor student, but she seems to be wasting her life away with a boyfriend who is holding her back. He consumes every waking, minute of her precious time and smooth-talks her as well. His goal is to get her to agree to go to the college of his choice, not her choice, and because his grades are lower, his choice will be limited. I feel like I want to rescue her, but she pushes me away and shuts me out. She has only brou and now this! Help! A worried motherDear Mother of a 17-year-old Girl: Hmmmmm. What's the matter with kids today? Remember that song from "Bye ByeBirdie"? Well if you do not, let me fill you in about teenagers and their life-management skills.Do not expect too much too soon because at the ripe age of 17, life-management is not within their reach, not should it be. Life experience creates both the conditions and the skills for management, and if management went before experiene, there would be tittle of it. Your daughter is an honor student for good reasons. She is smart, studies withintelligence and you have given her good Values. When the time comes for her to apply for college, and she visit the ones that were specifically desigened for student the top of their grade, she will most likely break away from her boyfriend's influenee. It is rare for an honor student to change the path of their academic career for puppy love. That being said, them might be some adoldscent wisdom in her behavior after all. Perhaps she is choosing to worry you, her parents, for unconscious reasons. Being such a good girl and being a steady source of joy might have become a bit too much for her. Let your daughter have her own private moment of 11th grade rebellion. She deserves a break from perfection. Michelle小题1:From the mother's letter we can learn that her daughter
A.is being fooled by the boyB.has fallen behind in her studiesC.doesn't talk much with her motherD.has chosen which college to attend小题2: According to M 17-year-teenagers
.A.are too young to manage their lifeB.are old enough to live their own lifeC.should have managemnent before experienceD.have reached the age of an adult小题3: The underlined word"puppy-love"refer to
A.false loveB.foolish loveC.pure loveD.adolescent love小题4:Michelle seems to believe that the daughter will finally
A.come up with the right decisionB.follow her boyfriend's adviceC.worry her parents for unconscious reasonsD.influence her boyfriend's behavior小题5: The best title for the passage would be
A.College of kids' own choiceB.How can I help my girl?C.How to manage teenagers' life?D.A 17-year-old girl and her mother - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Dear Michelle: Why can't my daughter manage her life better? She is 17 and an honor student, but she seems to be wasting her life away with a boyfriend who is holding her back. He consumes every waking, minute of her precious time and smooth-talks her as well. His goal is to get her to agree to go to the college of his choice, not her choice, and because his grades are lower, his choice will be limited. I feel like I want to rescue her, but she pushes me away and shuts me out. She has only brou and now this! Help! A worried motherDear Mother of a 17-year-old Girl: Hmmmmm. What's the matter with kids today? Remember that song from "Bye ByeBirdie"? Well if you do not, let me fill you in about teenagers and their life-management skills.Do not expect too much too soon because at the ripe age of 17, life-management is not within their reach, not should it be. Life experience creates both the conditions and the skills for management, and if management went before experiene, there would be tittle of it. Your daughter is an honor student for good reasons. She is smart, studies withintelligence and you have given her good Values. When the time comes for her to apply for college, and she visit the ones that were specifically desigened for student the top of their grade, she will most likely break away from her boyfriend's influenee. It is rare for an honor student to change the path of their academic career for puppy love. That being said, them might be some adoldscent wisdom in her behavior after all. Perhaps she is choosing to worry you, her parents, for unconscious reasons. Being such a good girl and being a steady source of joy might have become a bit too much for her. Let your daughter have her own private moment of 11th grade rebellion. She deserves a break from perfection. Michelle小题1:From the mother's letter we can learn that her daughter
A.is being fooled by the boyB.has fallen behind in her studiesC.doesn't talk much with her motherD.has chosen which college to attend小题2: According to M 17-year-teenagers
.A.are too young to manage their lifeB.are old enough to live their own lifeC.should have managemnent before experienceD.have reached the age of an adult小题3: The underlined word"puppy-love"refer to
A.false loveB.foolish loveC.pure loveD.adolescent love小题4:Michelle seems to believe that the daughter will finally
A.come up with the right decisionB.follow her boyfriend's adviceC.worry her parents for unconscious reasonsD.influence her boyfriend's behavior小题5: The best title for the passage would be
A.College of kids' own choiceB.How can I help my girl?C.How to manage teenagers' life?D.A 17-year-old girl and her motherDear Michelle: Why can't my daughter manage her life better? She is 17 and an honor student, but she seems to be wasting her life away with a boyfriend who is holding her back. He consumes every waking, minute of her precious time and smooth-talks her as well. His goal is to get her to agree to go to the college of his choice, not her choice, and because his grades are lower, his choice will be limited. I feel like I want to rescue her, but she pushes me away and shuts me out. She has only brou and now this! Help! A worried motherDear Mother of a 17-year-old Girl: Hmmmmm. What's the matter with kids today? Remember that song from "Bye ByeBirdie"? Well if you do not, let me fill you in about teenagers and their life-management skills.Do not expect too much too soon because at the ripe age of 17, life-management is not within their reach, not should it be. Life experience creates both the conditions and the skills for management, and if management went before experiene, there would be tittle of it. Your daughter is an honor student for good reasons. She is smart, studies withintelligence and you have given her good Values. When the time comes for her to apply for college, and she visit the ones that were specifically desigened for student the top of their grade, she will most likely break away from her boyfriend's influenee. It is rare for an honor student to change the path of their academic career for puppy love. That being said, them might be some adoldscent wisdom in her behavior after all. Perhaps she is choosing to worry you, her parents, for unconscious reasons. Being such a good girl and being a steady source of joy might have become a bit too much for her. Let your daughter have her own private moment of 11th grade rebellion. She deserves a break from perfection. Michelle小题1:From the mother's letter we can learn that her daughter
A.College of kids' own choiceB.How can I help my girl?C.How to manage teenagers' life?D.A 17-year-old girl and her mother科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题1:A小题1:D小题1:A小题1:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Dear Michelle, Why can't my daughter manage her life better? She is 17 and an honor student, but she seems to be wasting her life away with a boyfriend who is holding her back. He consumes every waking minute of her precious time and smooth-talks her as well. His goal is to get her to agree to go to the college of his choice, not her choice, and because his grades are lower, his choice will be limited. I feel like I want to rescue her, but she pushes me away and shuts me out. She has only brou and now this! Help!A worried motherDear Mother of a 17-year-old Girl, Hmmmmm. What's the matter with kids today? Remember that song from "Bye Bye Birdie"? Well if you do not, let me fill you in about teenagers and their life-management skills. Do not expect too much too soon because at the ripe age of 17, life-management is not within their reach, nor should it be. Life experience creates both the conditions and the skills for management, and if management went before experience, there would be little of it. Your daughter is an honor student for good reasons. She is smart, studies with intelligence and you have given her good values. When the time comes for her to apply for college, and she visits the ones that are specifically designed for students at the top of their grade, she will most likely break away from her boyfriend's influence. It is rare for an honor student to change the path of their academic career for puppy love. That being said, there might be some adolescent wisdom in her behavior after all. Perhaps she is choosing to worry you, her parents, for unconscious reasons. Being such a good girl and being a steady source of joy might have become a bit too much for her. Let your daughter have her own private moment of 11th grade rebellion. She deserves a break from perfection. Michelle小题1:From the mother's letter we can learn that her daughter
.A.is being fooled by the boyB.has fallen behind in her studiesC.doesn't talk much with her motherD.has chosen which college to attend小题2:According to Michelle, 17-year-old teenagers
.A.are too young to manage their lifeB.are old enough to live their own lifeC.should have management before experienceD.have reached the age of an adult小题3:The underlined word "puppy-love" refer to
.A.false loveB.foolish loveC.pure loveD.adolescent love小题4:Michelle seems to believe that the daughter will finally
.A.come up with the right decisionB.follow her boyfriend's adviceC.worry her parents for unconscious reasonsD.influence her boyfriend's behavior小题5:The best title for the passage would be
.A.College of kids' own choiceB.How can I help my girl?C.How to manage teenagers' life? D.A 17-year-old girl and her mother - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Dear Michelle, Why can't my daughter manage her life better? She is 17 and an honor student, but she seems to be wasting her life away with a boyfriend who is holding her back. He consumes every waking minute of her precious time and smooth-talks her as well. His goal is to get her to agree to go to the college of his choice, not her choice, and because his grades are lower, his choice will be limited. I feel like I want to rescue her, but she pushes me away and shuts me out. She has only brou and now this! Help!A worried motherDear Mother of a 17-year-old Girl, Hmmmmm. What's the matter with kids today? Remember that song from "Bye Bye Birdie"? Well if you do not, let me fill you in about teenagers and their life-management skills. Do not expect too much too soon because at the ripe age of 17, life-management is not within their reach, nor should it be. Life experience creates both the conditions and the skills for management, and if management went before experience, there would be little of it. Your daughter is an honor student for good reasons. She is smart, studies with intelligence and you have given her good values. When the time comes for her to apply for college, and she visits the ones that are specifically designed for students at the top of their grade, she will most likely break away from her boyfriend's influence. It is rare for an honor student to change the path of their academic career for puppy love. That being said, there might be some adolescent wisdom in her behavior after all. Perhaps she is choosing to worry you, her parents, for unconscious reasons. Being such a good girl and being a steady source of joy might have become a bit too much for her. Let your daughter have her own private moment of 11th grade rebellion. She deserves a break from perfection. Michelle小题1:From the mother's letter we can learn that her daughter
.A.is being fooled by the boyB.has fallen behind in her studiesC.doesn't talk much with her motherD.has chosen which college to attend小题2:According to Michelle, 17-year-old teenagers
.A.are too young to manage their lifeB.are old enough to live their own lifeC.should have management before experienceD.have reached the age of an adult小题3:The underlined word "puppy-love" refer to
.A.false loveB.foolish loveC.pure loveD.adolescent love小题4:Michelle seems to believe that the daughter will finally
.A.come up with the right decisionB.follow her boyfriend's adviceC.worry her parents for unconscious reasonsD.influence her boyfriend's behavior小题5:The best title for the passage would be
.A.College of kids' own choiceB.How can I help my girl?C.How to manage teenagers' life? D.A 17-year-old girl and her motherDear Michelle, Why can't my daughter manage her life better? She is 17 and an honor student, but she seems to be wasting her life away with a boyfriend who is holding her back. He consumes every waking minute of her precious time and smooth-talks her as well. His goal is to get her to agree to go to the college of his choice, not her choice, and because his grades are lower, his choice will be limited. I feel like I want to rescue her, but she pushes me away and shuts me out. She has only brou and now this! Help!A worried motherDear Mother of a 17-year-old Girl, Hmmmmm. What's the matter with kids today? Remember that song from "Bye Bye Birdie"? Well if you do not, let me fill you in about teenagers and their life-management skills. Do not expect too much too soon because at the ripe age of 17, life-management is not within their reach, nor should it be. Life experience creates both the conditions and the skills for management, and if management went before experience, there would be little of it. Your daughter is an honor student for good reasons. She is smart, studies with intelligence and you have given her good values. When the time comes for her to apply for college, and she visits the ones that are specifically designed for students at the top of their grade, she will most likely break away from her boyfriend's influence. It is rare for an honor student to change the path of their academic career for puppy love. That being said, there might be some adolescent wisdom in her behavior after all. Perhaps she is choosing to worry you, her parents, for unconscious reasons. Being such a good girl and being a steady source of joy might have become a bit too much for her. Let your daughter have her own private moment of 11th grade rebellion. She deserves a break from perfection. Michelle小题1:From the mother's letter we can learn that her daughter
.A.College of kids' own choiceB.How can I help my girl?C.How to manage teenagers' life? D.A 17-year-old girl and her mother科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:A小题3:D小题4:A小题5:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译l know you are arnving nest sunday.let me tell you the way to my house.take a taxi from the airport.you pass a bank on your right and then go down long street.you go through sixth avenue,seventh avence,and english avenue when you see a big supermaket,turn left then go down bridge street and turnn left at new park.go down center street and my house is on your right.l hope you have a good trip.
大叉叉0049
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我知道你将在下个星期天到达.让我告诉你去我家的路.在机场乘出租车,在你右边路过一个银行后沿着街道走.穿过第四大街,第七大街和英语大街.当你看见一个大超市时,向左拐,然后沿着桥街走,在新公园向左拐.沿着中心街道走,我的房子在你右边.我希望你拥有一个愉快的旅行.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不好意思问一下你有没有打错,很多都翻译不过来。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 puritan s pride 的文章

随机推荐