中考英语选词填空动词填空

初二英语专题训练:动词填空
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
初二英语专题训练:动词1. ______ (not frighten) the boy. He’s much younger than you. You should ______ (be) friendly to him.2. If you want ______ (be) healthy, you need ______ (do) some exercise every day.3. There is nothing ______ (do) right now. I suggest ______ (go) ______ (boat).4. Look! It’s all white outside. Everything ______ (cover) with snow.5. Babies are not easy ______ (look) after. 6. I want to get a pet. Do you have any suggestions? What about ______ (get) a dog?7. I like ______ (watch) my dog ______ (play) around. I often teach him _____ (play) different tricks.8. Yesterday I _____(forget) ______ (bring) my homework to school. So I ______ (have) to get back ______ (get) it.9. Thank you for ______ (help) ______ (put) out the fire.10. My best friend Lucy is good at ______ (dance). She ______ (practise) ______ (dance) every day.11. There ______ (be) a fire yesterday. And the fireman ______ (help) a lot of people out of the fire.12. When I ______ (hear) someone ______ (shout) outside, I ______ (rush) out of the room.13. They were surprised ______ (hear) the noise.14. They are all fond of ______ (listen) to music.15. It ______ (rain) tomorrow.16. The earth ______ (move) around the sun17. Tomorrow ______ (be) Sunday. Let’s ______ (go) to the park together.18. ______ we ______ (take) a rest?19. I’d like my daughter ______ (be) a doctor.20. Where ______ (be) Tom last night?21. How many students ______ (be) there in your class last term?22. He wanted my help. So I ______ (stop) ______ (help) him.23. I want _____ (buy) a new car next year.24. When and where _____ we______ (meet)?25. Let’s ______ (meet) at the park gate.26. When the teacher ______ (come) to the classroom yesterday, the students stopped ______ (talk).27. I hope it ______ (be) sunny tomorrow., because I ______ (visit) the great Wall.28. The Purple Mountain is a good place ______ _go) picnicking.29. It ______ (take) me about an hour _______ (get) to school this morning, because it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ______ (rain) hard.30. He enjoys ______ (read) on the balcony in the winter sun.31. I like ______ (go) ______ (walk) along that street after supper.32. I ______ (not know) what ______ (do) this weekend.33. He ______ 9watch) TV every evening.34. You can _______ (enjoy) the delicious food there.35. You _______ (not have) to _______ (hand) in your homework tomorrow morning.36. Let him ______ (eat) it by himself.37. Would you like ______ (have) something _______(drink) now? 38. My brother John is very busy. Every day he ______ (have) a lot of homework ______ (do)39. Do you want ______ (go) to the theatre with us?40. Why not ______ (watch) football games?41. Peter ______(like) ______ (play) basketball, but he can’t ______(play) it well.42. What ______ you ______(do) now? Oh, I ______ (chat) with my friends on the Internet.43. ______ your friend _____ (have) a new house? Yes, he ______(have) a new one now.44. Look! Your English teacher Miss Wang ______(sit) over there.45. My mum always ______ (ask) me ______ (not watch) too much TV.46. I like dogs very much. Yesterday I _______(see) a dog______ (lie) at the school gate.47. Tom often ______(come)______ (visit) me and ______ (stay) with me.48. I can’t wait _______(hear) from you.49. He enjoys ______ (play) football instead of ______ (swim).50. Sorry, I forgot ______ (do) my homework.51. Yesterday I ______(lose) my watch.52. A kilo of beef ______ (cost) 10 yuan.53. Paul tried ______ (open) the door but failed.54. Listen, someone _______(knock) at the door.55. You ought to _______(use) English more often.56. The Internet ______(connect) the computer networks all over the world.57.I spend half an hour _______(clean) the fish tank every day.58. We will go fishing if it ______ (not rain) tomorrow.59. It took him much time ______(mend) the broken bike yesterday.60. It is very important ______ (not give) your goldfish too much food.&【参考答案】1. Don’t frighten&&& 2. to be&&&&& to do&&&&& 3. to do&&& going&&& boating4. is covered&&&&&& 5. to look&&&& 6. getting&&&& 7. watching&&&& play&& to play8. forgot&&& to bring&&&& had&&&& to get&&& 9. helping&&& put&&& 10. dancing&&&& practices&&& dancing11. was&&&& helped&&&& 12. heard&&& shouting&&& rushed13. to hear&&&& 14. listening&&&& 15. is going to&&&& 16. moves&&& 17. will be&&& go&&& 18. Shall&&& take&&& 19. to be20. was&&& 21. are&&& 22. stopped&&& to help&&& 23. to buy&&& 24. shall&&&& meet&&& 25. meet&&&& 26. came&&&&& talking&&&& 27. will be&& am going to visit28. to go&&&& 29. took&&& to get&& rained&&&&& 30. reading31. going&&& walking&&&&&& 32. don’t know&&&& to do 33. watches&&&& 34. enjoy&&&& 35. don’t have&&& hand36. eat&&&& 37. to have&&& to drink&&& 38. has&&& to do 39. to go&&& 40. watch&&& 41. likes&& playing&&&& play42. are&&&& doing&&&& am chatting43. Does&&&&& have&&&& has&&&&&&& 44.& is sitting45. asks&&&& not to watch&&&&& 46. saw&&&& lying .47. comes&&&& to visit&&& stays&&&&&& 48.& to hear 49. playing&&&& swimming&&&& 50.& to do&&&&& 51. lost52. costs&&&&&& 53. to open&&&&& 54. is knocking&&&& 55. use56. connects&&&& 57. cleaning&&&& 58. doesn’t rain&&&& 59. to mend60. not to give
&文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
最新中考英语动词填空.doc 22页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
初四英语动词应用最新中考英语谓语动词填空(1)Thereisabeautifulislandlocated()attheoutereastsideoftheZhujiangRivermouth,which(1)______(call)HongKong.ItliestothewestofMacaoand(2)________(face)totheSouthChinaSea.Onthenorthitisconnected(相连)withtheShenzhenSpecialEconomicalZone.It(3)__________(cover)about1,075squarekilometers(平方公里)andincludesthreemainparts—HongKongIsland,KowloonPeninsula(半岛)andNewTerritories.TherearemorethansixmillionpeopleinHongKong,ofwhichabout98percentareChinese.Itsweatherissuitableanditsscenery()isverybeautiful.Althoughitsareaisn’tverylarge,itseconomy()(4)_________(develop)quickly.Today’sHongKong(5)___|__already________(become)thefamousheartoftheinternationaltrade,finance(),shipping,travelandinformation.It(6)_______(keep)theforeigntraderelationswithover170countries.Ithasalotofskyscrapers(摩天大楼)anddocks.Itattractsseveralmilliontravelersallovertheworld.About109yearsago,HongKong(7)_______(occupy)(强占)bytheEnglishinvaders()and(8)______(rule)fornearlyonecentury.Thisisthegreatshame()fortheChinesenation.OnJuly1,1997,HongKongreturnedtotheembrace()ofourmotherlandagain.Thisisoneofthegreatesteventsinthe20thcentury.It(9)_________(end)theEnglishrule.ItshowsthatChinesepeoplehavewipedouttheshame.It(10)_______(write)inthehistoricalrecordsforever.最新中考英语谓语动词填空(2) Oncetherelivedanoldmaninatown.Healways1___(forget)alotofthings.Sohiswifealwayshad2_______(say)tohim,“3__________(notforget)this.”Oneday,hewentonalongtripalone.Beforehelefthome,hiswifesaid,“Nowyou4___(have)allthesethings.Theyarewhatyou5_____(need)foryourtrip.6___(take)careofyourthingsduringthetrip.”Hewenttothestation.Heboughtaticketandgotonthetrainwithit.Aboutanhourlater,theconductorbegan7___(check)thetickets.Hecametotheoldmanandsaid,“Willyoupleaseshowmeyourticket?”Theoldmanlookedforhisticketinallhispockets,buthe8___(notfind)it.Hewasveryworried.“Ican’tfindmyticket.IreallyboughtaticketbeforeIgotonthetrain,”saidtheoldman.“Ithinkyouareright.Ibelieveyou9____(buy)aticket,”saidtheconductorkindly.Buttheoldmanstilllookedworriedandsaidsadly,“Y
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 初二下英语动词填空题 的文章

随机推荐