she told me bluea lot about the

2016南通高三二模英语试题及答案_高考_3773考试网
| | | | | | | | |
&&-&&-&&-&&-&正文
2016南通高三二模英语试题及答案
南通市2016届高三第二次调研测试英语第I卷 (三部分 共85分) 第一部分 听力 (共两节,满分20分)&&& 做题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。&&& 第一节 (共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. Why is the man so hungry? A. He has been on a diet recently.B. He hasn’t eaten anything today.C. He has only had a burger today.2. What is the relationship between the speakers? A. Strangers.B. Business partners.C. Clerk and client.3. What are the speakers doing? A. Listening to the radio.B. Watching TV.C. Watching a new movie.4. Why won’t the man go to college after graduation? A. His grades aren’t good enough.B. He never wants to go to college.C. His father asked him to work first.5. How much money will the man give the woman? A. Five dollars.B. Seven dollars.C. Eight dollars.第二节听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。6. Who is the boss? A. Mr. Cassell.&&&&&&&& B. Ms. Baker.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Mr. Langley.7. Why did the man apologize at the end? A. He misunderstood what he saw.B. He wouldn’t be able to attend the birthday party.C. He put his kids’ markers on the woman’s desk.听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。8. Why did the woman stay up late last night? A. To write her paper.B. To take exercise.C. To prepare for an exam.9. What does the man probably mean at the end? A. The woman should work harder.B. The woman should leave him alone.C. The woman’s study method is effective.听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。10. Who is with the man right now? A. No one else.B. His wife.C. Another couple.11. What will the woman bring the man first? A. Some wine.B. Some hot water.C. Some menus.12. What might the man discuss with Ralph? A. What dishes to have.B. What wine to order.C. Where they should sit.听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。13. Who took the woman to horse races when she was young? A. Her grandfather. B. Her father.C. Her dad’s friends.14. What does the woman say about riding a horse? A. She’s never done it before.B. It’s a great way to have fun.C. It’s different from racing a horse.15. How many races will there be today? A. More than ten.B. Less than five.C. It is unknown.16. What will the speakers probably do next? A. Watch a horse race.B. Place money on a horse.C. Go down onto the track.听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。17. When did Mr. Jones join the company? A. Five years ago.B. Thirty years ago. C. Forty years ago.18. What was Mr. Jones first promoted to? A. Office manager.B. Head driver.C. Vice president of operations.19. How did Mr. Jones get his degree? A. By paying the fee himself.B. By working part-time.C. By taking night classes.20. Why does the woman give the speech? A. To welcome a new employee.B. To say goodbye to an old co-worker.C. To congratulate Mr. Jones on promotion.第二部分 英语知识运用 (共两节, 满分35分)第一节 单项填空 (共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)请认真阅读下面各题,从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21. Last fall, I went to the US as an exchange student. I’ll never forget my homestay there ______ I became a real DIY enthusiast. A. where&&& B. when&&&&&& C. that&&& D. which22. To save trouble, you may as well _______ the product online before you place an order.&& A. predict&&&&&& B. polish&&&&&& C. promote&&&&&&&& D. preview23. ― I think you’d better write him a letter immediately.― ______? He’ll come here the day after tomorrow.A. Why bother&&& B. So what&&&& C. Why not&&& D. How come24. Although the plan is not so perfect, they are strongly opposed ______ it. & A. to not conduct&&&&&& B. not to conductC. to not conducting&&&&&& D. not to conducting25. Didn’t it occur to you ______ we could have solved the problem in an easier way?A. that&&& B. whether&& C. how&&& D. why26. I see no reason why they shouldn’t go on playing for another four or five years ______ they are fit enough. A. unless&&&&&& B. so that&&& C. though&&&& D. providing that27. Since Perry went abroad, his house has been neglected and weeds are _______ everywhere. A. winding up&& B. springing up& C. lighting up&& D. rising up28. Much as I would love ______ to the party yesterday, I didn’t because I had to prepare for the interview. && A. to go&&&&&&&&&&&& B. going&&&&&& C. to have gone&&&&&&& D. having gone29. ― It’s said that Chris achieved high grades in the examination. ― That’s no surprise. He is______, you know. A. a dark horse&& B. a green hand& C. a wet blanket& D. an early bird30. As the town ______ good restaurants, we just treated the foreign friends to some local food at home yesterday. A. didn’t have&& B. doesn’t have& C. won’t have&& D. hadn’t had31. While reading, try to develop a more _______ attitude, instead of accepting everything at face value. A. realistic&&& B. critical&&& C. ambiguous&& D. casual32. The article in The Times gives us a real ______ into the causes of the present economic crisis.&& A. enquiry&&&&&& B. admission&&&&&& C. insight&&&&&& D. division33. Robert’s new book about space exploration is fantastic. You simply ______ read it.A. must&&&&&&& B. can&&&&&&&&&& C. need&&&& D. may34. ― Dad, I am not playing the piano as well as before.― Take it easy. You are just ______.A. out of sight&&&&&&&& B. out of control&&& C. out of practice&&& D. out of place35. ― Tom, you look worried. Anything I can do for you?&&&&&&& ― I ______ if you could give me a three-day leave to look after my baby in hospital. A. had wondered&&&&&&&&&& B. was wondering&& C. would wonder&&&&&&&&&&& D. have wondered第二节 完形填空 (共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。My mum was young when she fell pregnant with me. After I was born it was decided that my father’s relatives would&& 36&& me in Manchester. No one spoke about Mum. Eventually, I was shown letters from Mum,&& 37&& that she was a drug addict. All this was running through my head as I arrived in glasgow on 27 December last year. My sister Leanne, from my mother’s side, had&& 38&& me down on Facebook, and we had been&& 39&& for a while, but had met only once or twice. Leanne had been brought up by our mother’s parents, and had some&& 40&& with Mum throughout her life. She was now living in canada, but returning for Christmas and&& 41&& to see all the family together. A big party had been arranged to welcome her back, and everyone would be there, including our&& 42& .In a very short time my sister and I hatched a&& 43& . I’d meet my sister as she arrived at Manchester airport, then we’d drive up to glasgow&& 44& . Keeping it a surprise gave us a rush. After about a four-hour drive, we were there. I’d&& 45&& called someone “Mum” before. But there she was.We embraced (拥抱) and were soon&& 46& . We could hardly get the words out fast enough. Seeing someone so alike looking back at me was the strangest but most&& 47&& experience. Though a lifetime may have&& 48&& us, this woman at a party in glasgow was my mum. She&& 49& at me for a second, before giving me a tight hug. All she could say was that she never thought we’d&& 50&& again. She’d been&& 51&& of drugs for five years. She told me how she now works for a charity that helps young people&& 52&& the same problems she had. We now talk regularly, and I feel&& 53&& she’s my mother. That’s something I couldn’t have even&& 54&& when the door opened to her at that Christmas party. Life may be short, but it’s always&& 55&& enough to reconcile (和好).36. A. teach&&&&&&&& B. control&&&&&&&&& C. serve&&&&&&&&& D. raise& 37. A. foreseeing& B. revealing&&&&& C. arguing&& D. promising 38. A. knocked& B. tracked&& C. rolled&&& D. turned39. A. negotiating& B. complaining& C. messaging&& D. searching40. A. contact&& B. bargain&& C. fun&&& D. trouble41. A. reluctant& B. afraid&&& C. confident&& D. desperate 42. A. sister&& B. father&&& C. mum&&& D. grandparents43. A. deal&& B. plan&&& C. trick&&&& D. change44. A. in advance& B. in turn&&& C. in secret&& D. in time45. A. ever&&&&& B. even&&&&&&&&& C. always&&&&&&&&& D. never46. A. looking away B. chatting away& C. turning up&&&&& D. picking up47. A. disturbing& B. annoying&& C. comforting&& D. frightening48. A. separated& B. deserted&& C. ruined&&&&&& D. cheated49. A. laughed&& B. yelled&&& C. stared&&& D. pointed50. A. part&&&&& B. suffer&&&&&& C. recover&& D. meet51. A. clean&& B. aware&&& C. short&&& D. fond52. A. discuss&& B. overcome&& C. explore&& D. stress53. A. guilty&& B. embarrassed&& C. proud&&& D. shocked54. A. imagined& B. ignored&& C. questioned&& D. recalled55. A. tough&& B. happy&&& C. simple&&&&&& D. long第三部分 阅读理解 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)请认真阅读下列短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。AHIGH-RISE APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN DOWNTOWN JACKSONVILLE’S SOUTHBANK COMMUNITYImagine coming home after work and feeling like you’reon vacation at a 5-star resort! Welcome to The Strand Southbank in downtown Jacksonville―where luxury meets comfort. Renting a luxury apartment at The Strand Southbank is a wise lifestyle choice. After your long day, you deserve to feel like you’re walking into a high-end luxury resort where you can truly relax. With activities geared towards life away from the office, our community comes alive when you come home. At The Strand Southbank, we foster (促进) resident friendships through frequent happy hours, book clubs and running groups. We free up your evenings by offering catered meals and food trucks on site. You have better things to do, like sitting on your balcony and taking in the views of downtown Jacksonville’s bridges lit up or smelling the salty air from the St. Johns River. COMMUNITY AMENITIES (生活福利设施) • Fully equipped fitness center with river views• Business center with high-speed internet• Controlled access garage parking• Relaxing library with fireplace• Frequent resident events and community activitiesLOCATIONThe Strand Southbank apartments are ideally located in downtown Jacksonville near the entertaining Riverwalk and the sparkling St. John’s River. Perfect for Jacksonville university students, these apartments are near popular Jacksonville schools including Jacksonville University, University of North Florida, and Florida Coastal School of Law. The Strand Southbank apartments are also conveniently near the Mayo Clinic.DIRECTIONSFrom I-10 take exit 350B toward San Marco Blvd. Merge onto Gary St. Turn left at FL-5/S Main St./ US-1. Turn right at Gulf Life Dr./Riverplace Blvd. The Strand Southbank is on the left.From I-95, exit on Union Street and travel east. Turn left onto Riverplace Boulevard. The Strand Southbank is just ahead on your right.56. What might encourage people to rent an apartment at The Strand Southbank?&A. The Strand Southbank is a 5-star holiday hotel. &B. Residents there can enjoy beautiful night scenes.&C. The Strand Southbank provides free internet access.&D. Residents there have better relationships than colleagues.57. If you rent an apartment at The Strand Southbank, you _______. &A. may have easy access to some basic medical care&B. may choose to enter any Jacksonville school you like&C. are sure to spend a lot of time hanging around downtown&D. are likely to have trouble finding your way back from I-10
您可能喜欢的文章
上一个文章:
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请在两周内邮件联系.
???????????????
???????????????She knows a lot about China as she has been to China . A. for the forth time B. four times C. a fourth time D. for four times 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
She knows a lot about China as she has been to China ________. && A. for the forth time&&&&&& B. four times&&&&& C. a fourth time&&&& D. for four times
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年山东省德州市高三1月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
One spring, when I was 10, during one of my father’slayoffs, I could tell my mother was unhappy. I decided to cheer her up bybuying her a special Mother’s Day gift.One day after school I rode my bike to the Agins,which, I learned years later, was known for its high-end fashions and style. Iintroduced myself to Sylvia Agins, telling her I was looking for a Mother’s Daypresent.“Do you think she’d like a purse?” she asked. “I thinkshe might.” I told her. She took out an Italian handbag made of leather. Sheasked me what I thought, and I told her that my mom would like it.“How much money do you have?” she asked.“Twelve dollars,” I said.“You’re in luck,” she told me. “It’s only $11. Youhave a dollar left over for the card.” She wrapped the purse and thanked me formy business, and I rode off home with the package under my arm.When my mother opened the gift the next Sundaymorning, she asked in an accusing tone, “Where did you get this?”“I bought it at the Agins. It cost me $11.” I said.My mother was shocked into silence.It wasn’t until many years later, when I learned thatthe purse was worth several hundred dollars, that I appreciated just howwonderful Sylvia Agins had been to me. I always felt regretful that I never hada chance to properly thank her.“You know, my son, what really amazes me to this day,”my mother said. “Letting you have the purse for just a few dollars wasunbelievable enough. But the fact that she let you leave the store with adollar for the card was a touch of kindness that I’ll never forget.”1.The author bought his mother a purse to_________.A. surprise his mother&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.make his mother happyC. show his ability of making money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.thank his mother for buying him a bike2.Why was the author’s mother shocked into silence?A. The purse was bought from the Agins.B. She wasn’t expecting a gift from her son.C. The author bought a card to go with the purse.D. The Agins charged so little money for the purse.3.Sylvia Agins’ behavior shows that_________.A. she is critical and mean&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.she is kind and thoughtfulC. she is good at making money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.she knows how to choose presents4.What amazed the mother most was that_________.A. the shop owner left one dollar for her son to buy acardB. her son bought her a beautiful purse on Mother’sdayC. her son rode his bike to buy things by himselfD. the purse was worth several hundred dollars5.Which can be the best title for the text?A. An UnforgettableEvent&&&&&&&&&&&& & B.A Considerate MotherC. A Priceless Mother’s Day Gift&&& &&&&& D.A Clever Shop Owner&
来源:2015届海南省高一上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
I was 15. She looked like she was over 70. But on thatday. I think she understood me more than anyone else.Walking into the church that Sunday was hard. I hadnever let anyone see me cry. But I knew I would cry that day .My grandfatherwas suddenly ill .The doctors said he might not live much longer. Everyone inmy family was crying .Grandpa was the sweetest man in the world .Why was heleaving us?There weren't many people at church that day. One ofthem was an old lady sitting at the end of my row. She was smiling. I closed myeyes and prayed (祷告)for my grandfather to get better. Soon, myeyes were full of tears. I opened my eyes and saw a hand in front of me. It wasgiving me a tissue(纸巾)。The old lady was sitting next to me, smiling. Shedidn't say a word. She just gave me a tissue and a smile. I tried to thank her,but only tears came out. Then she took my hand. I looked into her eyes. Theywere clear and blue, and they make me feel peaceful. Her smile said to me :I amwith you. Everything will be OK. I closed my eyes again. When I opened them,she wasn't there. I left the church but still couldn't find her. I never sawher again.My grandfather died the next week. We all cried a lot.But when I thought of that old lady's warm smile, I felt a little better. How did she know how I was feeling ? I wish I couldsee her again, to say thank you.1.The author went to church to _____.A.pray forgrandfather.B.ask the oldlady for help.C.avoid beingseen crying.D.thank the oldlady.2.Whose hand does the underlined word &It&in Paragraph 3 refer to A.Grandfather's&&&&& B.The oldlady's. &&&& C.The author's.&&&&&& D.Father's.3.What do we know about the old lady ?A.She knows theauthor.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.She can'tspeak. C.She needsunderstanding.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.She is verykind.4.What made the author feel better after Grandfatherdied ?A.The oldlady's words.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.The oldlady's smile.C.The oldlady's eyes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.The oldlady's hand.&
来源:2014届广东揭阳第三中学高二下期第二次阶段考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:信息匹配
A. The presidium(主席团)Our job includes the formation of an overall work planand organi preparation for a communication platformbetween s and co-ordination(协调) forthe departments. We will try our best to serve all in our school.B. Department of Culture and Propagation(宣传)We design posters for all big events and we announce
we distribute notices from the schooland Students’ Union.C. Department of Art and SportsOur job is to arrange arts and sports activities andcompetitions. We are devoted to the encouragement of all in our school to showtheir talents, as well as to enjoy rich school lives.D. Department of School Life ManagementOur department aims to solve the problems thatappeared in our students’ school life. We listen to opinions and suggestionsabout the school services and equipment. We report these suggestions to theschool.E. Department of Associations(社团;协会)We are the organizers of the students’ associations.Our job is to manage activities of the students’ associations. We provide arich and challenging after-school program for all of the students.F. Department of External RelationsWe are the connection between our school and ourbrother schools. We are the window to show our students’ talents. Wedemonstrate our advantages and characteristics through promotion andactivities. Our target is to spread our reputation all over the country andoverseas.阅读下面学生会待聘人员信息,然后匹配人员与相关部门:1.Simon has got many pen friends and net friends homeand abroad. He loves this school and wishes that he could do something to havemore people know about it, those excellent teachers and students, theactivities, and its glorious achievements.2.As an excellent basketball player, Jonathan plays anactive part in all of the school’s activities. He thinks sport can help peoplekeep healthy and everybody should take part. He wishes to arrange someactivities that everybody could join in.3.Frank showed his ability of organization when he wasstill a very young boy. As a student, he wishes he could do something toimprove the relationship between the teaching staff and the students. And, as amatter of fact, he has that ability.4.Jennifer is a kind and helpful girl who is alwayswilling to offer a helping hand to whoever needs it. As a student, she knowsthat many of her schoolmates need help and care. She wishes that she could dosomething for them.5.Flora’s majoring in fine arts and has a part-timejob in an advertisement company. She once successfully designed a few movie postersand got much appreciation from the manager of the company. Now she wants to dosomething for Students’ Union.&
来源:2014届山西曲沃中学高二下期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:信息匹配
A major source of teen stress is school exams, andtest anxiety is not uncommon. When you recognize your teen is under stress, howcan parents help your teen stay calm before an exam?Be involved. Parents need to be involved in theirteen’s work.&1._ What they look for is your presence — to talk, to cry, orsimply to sit with them quietly. Communicate openly with your teen. Encourageyour teen to express her worries and fears, but don’t let them focus on thosefears.Help them get organized.&2.&&&Together, you and your teen can work out a time—table in which she can study for whatshe knows will be on the test.Provide a calm setting. Help your teen set up a quietplace to study and protect his privacy. Give them a nutritious diet. It isimportant for your teen to eat a healthy, balanced diet during exam times tofocus and do her best.&&3.&&& If thishappens, encourage your teen to eat light meals or sandwiches. A healthy diet,rather than junk food, is best for reducing stress.4.&&& Persuade your teenager toget some sleep and /or do something active when she needs a real break fromstudying. Making time for relaxation, fun, and exercise are all important inreducing stress. Help your teen balance her time so that she will feelcomfortable taking time out from studying to spend time with friends or rest.Show a positive attitude.&&5.&&Your panic, anxiety and blame contribute to your teen’s pressure. Make yourteen feel accepted and valued for her efforts. Most importantly, reassure yourteen that things will be all right, no matter what the results are.A.A parent’s attitude will influence their teen’s emotions.B.Exam stresscan make some teens lose their appetite.C.They willonly make the situation worse.D.Encourageyour teen to relax.E. The best thing is simply to listen.F. Help your teen think about what she has to study andplan accordingly.G. Your teen may also make negative comments aboutthemselves&
来源:2010年两省一市四校联考第四次高考模拟考试(英语)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&MEN VS. WOMENCOMPARING NICKNAMES IfLaura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose go out for lunch, they will call each otherLaura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose. IfMike, Charlie, Bob and John go out, they will affectionately refer to eachother as Fat Boy, Godzilla (怪兽), Peanut-Head and Scrappy.EATING OUTWhen the bill arrives, Mike, Charlie, Boband John will each throw in $20, even though it’s only for $32.50. None of themwill have anything smaller, and none will actually admit they want change back. Whenthe girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.MONEY  A manwill pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. Awoman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t want.BATHROOMS A manhas six items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, comb, shaving cream, razor, a barof soap, and a towel from the Holiday Inn. Theaverage number of items in the typical woman’s bathroom is 337... A man wouldnot be able to identify most of these items.ARGUMENTS Awoman has the last word in any argument.  Anythinga man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.CATSWomen love cats. Mensay they love cats, but when women aren’t looking, men kick cats.FUTURE A womanworries about the future until she gets a husband. A mannever worries about the future until he gets a wife.SUCCESS Asuccessful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. Asuccessful woman is one who can find such a man.MARRIAGE Awoman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t. A manmarries a woman expecting that she won’t change and she does.DRESSING UPA woman will dress up to go shopping, waterthe plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail. A manwill only dress up for weddings and funerals.NATURAL Menwake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Womensomehow deteriorate (恶化) during the night.OFFSPRING Ah,children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentistappointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopesand dreams. A manis vaguely (含糊地)aware of some short people living in the house.THOUGHT FOR THE DAYAny married man should forget his mistakes.There’s no sense in two people remembering the same thing. 63. This passage is_________________.A. astory&&&&&&&&&& B. anadvertisement&&&&&&&& C. areport&&&&&&&&& D. a humor64. The purpose of this passageis________________.A. to inform the readers of some secretsbetween men and womenB. to remind the readers of the bigdifferences between men and womenC. to amuse the readers using someinteresting examplesD. to show that men perform better thanwomen in our daily life65. When the girls get their bill, theytake out the pocket calculators_________________.A. to make sure they won’t be cheated bythe servant&&& B. so that they can share the bill equally amongthemC. because they want to know what time itis now&&&&&&& D. if they forget to bringtheir mobile phones 66. What does the underlined sentence mean?A. A man doesn’t know what to do before hegets married.B. A man is worried about his future jobafter he gets married.C. Anything unexpected will probably happento a man after he gets married.D. It’s not easy for a man to find a goodjob as a woman thinks.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 she told me 的文章

随机推荐