网络的弊处二十字左右,求隐士高人系统解答

如果适当上网查找资料.对学习有很多好处.但有些自觉性较差的同学.在网络上经常浏览一些不健康的内容.上网的弊端就多了.对同学们的身心健康不利.这说明 [ ] A.网络对大人有益处.对孩子有害处 B.网络只有益处.英雄要有用武之地 C.网络是一把双刃剑.有利又有弊 D.网络只对自觉性较差的同学有害处 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
如果适当上网查找资料,对学习有很多好处,但有些自觉性较差的同学,在网络上经常浏览一些不健康的内容,上网的弊端就多了,对同学们的身心健康不利。这说明
A.网络对大人有益处,对孩子有害处
B.网络只有益处,英雄要有用武之地
C.网络是一把双刃剑,有利又有弊
D.网络只对自觉性较差的同学有害处
请在这里输入关键词:
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号高三学子要经历各种各样的考试,在考试中难免会遇到失利,这给同学们造成了很大的困扰.最近,你们在英语课上就考试失利这个问题展开了讨论,请陈述讨论的结果,内容要点如下1. 考试失利的好处2. 考试失利的弊端3. 你应对考试失利的做法.注意:1. 短文必须包括所列内容,2. 词数120左右,3. 文章标题和开头已给出.Failure in ex 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
高三学子要经历各种各样的考试,在考试中难免会遇到失利,这给同学们造成了很大的困扰。最近,你们在英语课上就考试失利这个问题展开了讨论,请陈述讨论的结果,内容要点如下1. 考试失利的好处(两点)2. 考试失利的弊端(两点)3. 你应对考试失利的做法。注意:1. 短文必须包括所列内容;2. 词数120左右;3. 文章标题和开头已给出。Failure in examsAs we all know, Senior Three students will experience various exams and it is hard to avoid failures sometimes, which greatly upset them. Recently,
Failure in examsAs we all know, Senior Three students will experience various exams and it is hard to avoid failures sometimes, which greatly upset them. Recently, our class had a heated discussion about failure in exams. Here are the results.We all agree that there are both advantages and disadvantages of failing in the exam. Generally speaking, it is widely believed that there are several positive aspects as follows. To begin with, it reminds students to devote themselves more to their studies. In addition, it helps students realize in what aspect they are weak in, thus leading them to improve.However, some disadvantages may arise from failure in exams. Firstly, it ruins students’ self- confidence so badly that some of them even no longer study hard. And secondly, teachers and parents show their dissatisfaction with these students, which makes the matter worse.Faced with failures in exams, what I usually do is to turn to my teachers for help. They will always analyze my problems and give me some advice on how to deal with them. Their comfort and encouragement means so much to me.
解析试题分析:考查开放性作文写作,开放性作文给出了一个话题,并有部分的文字提示。给考生自由发挥的余地较大。对于考生的综合能力要求较高,要求考生有很强的谋篇布局的能力和组织要点的能力。在完成开放性作文时,首先要选择自己熟悉的短语或者句型,在你的能力范围之内,选择句式时要赋予变化,因为这样你才可以更好的驾驭。同时也要选择合适的连接词,把各个要点组织成一个完整的整体,在发表个人观点的时候,可以使用谚语来提升整个文章的档次和文采,也能增加得高分的可能性。【亮点说明】范文中运用一些常见的短语Generally speaking,一般来说;To begin with首先;devote themselves more to致力于;In addition, it helps students realize in what aspect they are weak in, thus leading them to improve这个句子中what引导介词的宾语从句,leading 做伴随状语;Firstly, it ruins students’ self- confidence so badly that some of them even no longer study hard.这个句子中体现so …that 如此以至于;Faced with failures in exams, what I usually do is to turn to my teachers for help这个句子运用到非谓语动词形式,what 引导的主语从句;考点: 提纲类作文
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Before the opening of the Cape Cod Canal in 1914,the only way ships could leave Boston was on a route around Race Point—the northern tip of Cape Cod.However,navigation during the 18th century was a nightmare,because the floating cross current(交叉气流) around Race Point caused countless accidents.So building a lighthouse to lighten the place was very necessary.As early as 1808,the people of Provincetown requested a lighthouse on Race Point,but it took Congress eight years to react when they finally paid $ 8,000 on April 27,1816 to build a lighthouse —Race Point Light,which was located in the town of Provincetown,Massachusetts.It was first built of stone 25 feet high with no foundation and its light was 30 feet above the sea.It was equipped with one of the nation's earliest revolving lights.Actually,there were two other lighthouses on Cape Cod,but they were hit by a storm in October 1841.In the following year,Race Point Light was examined by I.W.P.Lewis,who realized the light's importance.He said,“The light should be useful to all ships leaving Boston.However,its illuminating power is so weak that people would hardly be able to differentiate it from the lights set on the ships which stay in the bay,or close by.It hasn't played its role as a lighthouse well.”The result was that old lighthouse was destroyed and a new iron lighthouse with a proper foundation was put up to take its place.The new lighthouse was 45 feet high.Although the original keeper's house was in good repair,it was destroyed too and a new one was built.Today the lighthouse has been automated(自动化)and Race Point Light is still an active aid to navigation.You can park at Race Point Beach and walk about 45 minutes to the lighthouse.Sunset at Race Point Light is one of the Cape Cod's most popular scenes.And at times whales can be seen in the lighthouse.For reservations to stay one night in the keeper's house at Race Point call(508)487-9930.【小题1】The underlined word “illuminating” in Paragraph 3 probably means ________.A.preventing accidents B.cooling the airC.providing light D.predicting weather【小题2】Why was the original Race Point Light replaced by a new one?A.It was too old to repair properly.B.It hadn't done a good job in helping the passing ships.C.It was destroyed in a storm in October 1841.D.It wasn't high enough and had no foundation.【小题3】According to the passage,Race Point Light ________.A.is also a tourist spot nowB.stopped working after 1914C.was built by I.W.P.LewisD.has been automated since 1841【小题4】What can be learned from the passage?A.The keeper's house is open to the public now.B.The present keeper's house is the original one.C.The two other lighthouses had revolving lights too.D.The government didn't agree to build Race Point Light.【小题5】What does this passage mainly talk about?A.The building process of Race Point Light.B.The tourism value of Race Point Light.C.The three lighthouses on Cape Cod.D.The history of Race Point Light.
题型:写作题
2012伦敦奥运会展示了我国体育强国的实力,孙杨等奥运冠军已逐渐成为青少年的偶像。“如何与奥运冠军一同成长”已成为各级学校、教育机构青少年的热点话题。请根据以下提示,写一篇发言稿。内容要点如下:1.奥运冠军的共同点:①追求卓越;②尊重他人(对手,裁判,媒体等);③永不言败。2.如何做生活中的冠军:①明确的目标是动力的源泉;②专注和良好的心态是成功的决定因素;③你的观点(至少两点)。注意:1.对所给要点,不要简单翻译,要有适当发挥;2.词数100左右。短文中已写好的部分,不计入总词数;3.参考词汇:追求 卓越 因素factorBoys and girls,Our great motherland has seen 2012 London Olympic Games, and we admire all the Olympic Champions very much.That's all. Thank you!
目前环境保护已成为人们极为关心的问题。 假设你受邀参加一次国际中学生环境保护论坛征稿活动,请按根据以下提示,用英语写一篇应征短文: 1.简述目前环境状况; 2.环境污染产生的原因及对生活的影响; 3.提出两个解决办法。注意:1.词数 120 左右;可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3.文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称。The environment has become a matter of great concern to the general public.&&
题型:填空题
目前,我国中学生的健康水平严重下降,引起了父母、学校和专家的忧虑。为解决这一问题,有人提出将体育纳入高考。结合实际,谈谈你的看法: 1.是否赞成体育纳入高考及原因; 2.简述健康与学习的关系; 3.你认为学校应该做什么来提高学生身体素质。注意:1.词数120左右; 2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3.文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称; 4.文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。 Chinese students' health has been getting worse these years, and some people believe putting PE into the College Entrance Examination might be a way out. In my opinion,____________________________________________________________
一家英语报社向中学生征文,主题是“十年后的我”,请根据下列要点和你的畅想完成短文。1.家庭:2.工作:3.业余生活。注意:1.词数100左右:2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯:3.开头语已为你写好。
请根据表格的内容提示,写一篇题为SAVE EARTH, SAVE US的公益广告解说词。注意:1. 词数:120词左右;2.内容要涵盖上面所列的几条;3.不能逐词翻译。With the development of modern society, pollution caused by human activities is becoming a more and more serious problem.
最近,不少城市发出了“减少白色污染”的倡议,得到广大市民的支持。请以“ People should not be encouraged to use plastic bags ”为话题在博客上发表简单评论。注意:词数120左右。参考词汇:可分解的degradable&&&窒息choke
假设你是李华。最近你班举行了一次班会,班会的主题是:是否有必要进行太空探险。请结合下表内容,给校报用英语写一篇文章,客观地介绍讨论的情况并表达你自己的观点。一些同学赞同一些同学反对你自己的观点●更好地了解太空●耗资巨大&●?●从太空获得新资源●宇航员的安全问题●扩大人类的生存空间&注意:1. 字数:100字左右2. 标题与开头已写好,不计入总词数。提示词:宇航员:astronauts&生存空间: living spaceOuter Space Exploration, YES or NO? The other day at a class meeting we had an argument over
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 求群里高人解答 的文章

随机推荐