i scare to go to shool i am scared to go to idolschool剧场在哪里 区别在哪里

“Didn’t think I was doing anything wrong:” Mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to go to park alone |
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Latest News
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark单元测试卷(附解析人教新目标)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&4&I&used&to&be&afraid&of&the&dark单元测试卷(附解析人教新目标)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&4&I&used&to&be&afraid&of&the&dark单元测试卷(附解析人教新目标)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark单元测试卷(附解析人教新目标)&(45分钟 100分)第Ⅰ卷(共65分)Ⅰ. (10分)(Ⅰ)录音中有五个句子, 听一遍后, 选择最佳答语。(5分)1. A. Yes, I do.    &B. Yes, she did.   &C. Yes, I did. 2. A. Of course you were.    B. That sounds good. C. No, I didn’t.  3. A. You are Alice, aren’t you? B. Wow, you are great! C. Don’t say so. 4. A. Yes, but I’ve changed a lot. B. Yes, I do. C. No, thanks. 5. A. In the morning. &&&&B. On foot. C. It’s fun. 【材料】1. Gina, you used to have long hair, didn’t you? 2. Did you use to swim in the river? 3. Don’t you remember me? 4. Did you use to be afraid of insects? 5. How did you use to get to school? 答案: 1~5. CCAAB(Ⅱ)录音中有一篇短文, 听两遍后, 完成表格信息。(5分)David&In the past&NowStudy&He used to be 6.    .&He works very hard.Hair& It used to be 7.    .&It is 8.    .Sports&He used to play ping-pong.&He is on the9.    team.Hobby&He used to collect shells.&He likes10.    .【听力材料】&&&& Hello, I am a middle school student. I have a good friend. His name is David. He has changed a lot. At school, he used to be lazy, but now he works very hard. He becomes one of the top students in our class. He used to hate math class, but now he is interested in it. He used to have long hair, but now he has short hair. As for sports, he used to play ping-pong, but now he is on the soccer team. As for his hobby, he used to collect shells, but now he is interested in collecting stamps. 答案: 6. lazy 7. long 8. short 9. soccer& 10. collecting stampsⅡ. 单项选择(20分)1. ―Why is Wang Tao so popular in your class? ―Because he is very   . A. silent&&&&&&&&B. humorousC. proud&&&&&&&&D. absent【解析】选B。考查形容词辨析。silent沉默的, humorous幽默的, proud骄傲的, absent缺席的。根据句意“――王涛在你们班里为什么那么受欢迎? ――因为他很幽默。”可以判断用humorous。2. The famous singer will come and sing for us   , so I will go to the concert tonight. A. in person&&&&&&&B. take care ofC. look after&&&&&&&D. all the time【解析】选A。考查短语辨析。in person亲自, take care of照顾, look after照顾, all the time一直。根据句意“那位著名的歌手要亲自来为我们演唱, 所以我今天晚上要去看演唱会。”可以判断用in person。3. The girl is very shy. She   asks others for help when she has problems. A. often&&&B. always&&&C. seldom &&&D. usually【解析】选C。考查频率副词辨析。seldom意为“很少”, 符合句意。句意: 那个女孩非常害羞。有困难时她很少向别人求助。4. (;黄冈中考)―How is your grandma? ―She’s fine. She used to   TV at home after supper. But now she is used to   out for a walk. A. go&&&&&&&B. goC. going&&&&&D. going【解析】选D。考查动词短语用法。used to“过去(常常)”, 其后用动词原形; be used to“习惯于”, 其后用动名词。5. There   great changes in our city in the last ten years. A. are&&&&&&&&&B. wereC. had&&&&&&&&&D. have been【解析】选D。考查动词的时态。in the last ten years是现在完成时的标志词。6. Even though he is only eight years old,    he often helps his mother   lots of chores. A. /; with&&&&&&&&B. /; toC. with&&&&&&&D. to【解析】选A。考查单词的用法。even though不能和but连用; help sb. with sth. 为固定用法。7. It is relaxing   me   on the bed and listen to music. A. lie&&&&&&&&B. to lieC. lie&&&&&&&&D. to lie【解析】选B。考查固定句式结构。It is +形容词+ for sb. + to do sth. 为固定句式结构, 意思为“对于某人来说做某事是怎样的”。8. (;湖北武穴第二实验中学质检)―You used   the Internet, didn’t you? ―Yes. But now I don’t. A. surf&&&&&&&&&B. surfingC. to surf&&&&&&&&D. to surfing【解析】选C。考查固定搭配。used to do sth. 意为“过去常常做某事”, 符合句意“――你过去经常上网, 是吗? ――是的。但是现在不上了。”故选C。9. They have a   daughter and the girl is very good at her school work. They all take pride   her. A. 15 with&&&&&B. 15 inC. 15-year- with&&&&&D. 15-year- in【解析】选D。考查短语的用法。a 15-year-old daughter意思为“一个15岁的女儿”; take pride in为固定短语, 意思为“以……为自豪”。10. (;山东利津期中)―Many students don’t know how to   stress and become worried. ―I think they should ask their teachers for help. A. deal with&&&&&&&B. get onC. care for&&&&&&&&D. think about【解析】选A。考查短语辨析。句意: ――很多学生不知道如何应对紧张而变得焦虑。――我认为他们应当向老师求助。deal with意为“对付; 应付”。故选A。Ⅲ. 完形(20分)  I have two good friends. They are Jim and Alice. We are in the same class. We often 1 time together. They 2 a lot in the last few years. Jim used to like junk food very much. He didn’t use to like fruit or vegetables. He didn’t use to drink milk. He used to eat a lot of fast food, such as hamburgers, fried food, burnt meat. He used to be ver y fat and 3 . When we climbed the mountains, he couldn’t reach the top. But now he likes to eat much healthy food. He 4 eat junk food any more. For breakfast, he eats eggs, drink milk. For lunch, he eats vegetables and chicken. And for dinner, he eats noodles, vegetables and some fruit. He 5 eats ice cream. He also takes more exercises now. Every morning, he gets up early and runs on the playground. In the afternoon, he plays socc er with our friends. Now he is much 6 and healthier than before. Alice used to like most subjects,  7 she didn’t use to like math. She thought math was too difficult. She couldn’t learn it well. She used to be afraid 8 the math test. She couldn’t pass it. But now she doesn’t mind the math test.& With the help of our math teacher, she has become more and more 9 in math. When she has problems, she always goes to our math teacher for help. Last week, she got an A in the math test. How happy she was! You see, if you work as hard as you can,  10 is impossible. 1. A. pay&&&B. spend&&&C. take&&&D. cost【解析】选B。考查词义辨析。表示“度过时间”用spend。2. A. change&&&&&&&B. changedC. have changed&&&&&&D. are changing【解析】选C。考查动词的时态。in the last few years为现在完成时的标志词。3. A. health&&&&&&&B. unhealthyC. healthily&&&&&&&D. unhealthily【解析】选B。考查语境理解。由文章意思可以推知他“不健康”。4. A. doesn’t&&&B. didn’t&&C. don’t&&D. hasn’t【解析】选A。考查动词的时态。根据前后语境可以判断应该用一般现在时。5. A. often&&&&&&&&B. usuallyC. hardly&&&&&&&&D. always【解析】选C。考查语境理解。由上下文意思可以推知他应该是“几乎不”吃冰淇淋。6. A. thin&&&&&&&&B. thinnerC. heavy&&&&&&&&D. heavier【解析】选B。考查形容词比较级。根据句意可以判断他应该是“更瘦了”。7. A. and&&&B. or&&&C. though&&&D. but【解析】选D。考查词义辨析。句意前后有转折, 用but。8. A. of&&&B. to&&&C. with&&&&D. on【解析】选A。考查固定搭配。表示“害怕某事”用be afraid of sth. 。9. A. interest&&&&&&B. interestingC. to interest&&&&&&D. interested【解析】选D。考查词义辨析。表示“对某事感兴趣”用interested。10. A. everything&&&&&B. somethingC. nothing&&&&&&&D. anything【解析】选C。考查语境理解。根据句意“只要你努力, 没有什么事是不可能的”。Ⅳ. 理解(15分)  I am a middle school student. My name is Wang Jing. My& grandfather is 70 years old now. He often says life has changed a lot. It becomes better and better. I ask him what life was like when he was a child. The following was what he said. When he was a child,& he used to feel hung ry. There didn’t use to be enough food for him to eat. He has two brothers and sisters. His parents were both farmers. They were very poor and couldn’t let their children eat as much as possible. As for clothes, they didn’t use to have enough clothes. They didn’t use to buy new clothes. The younger brothers and sisters often wore their old brothers’ and sisters’ clothes. My grandfather is the youngest. Only he went to school and had a job in the city. His brothers and sisters didn’t get an education and live in the countryside now. Now my grandfather has retired and lives a happy life. He can eat any food that he wants. He can buy clothes that he wants to buy. He says he is much happier than before. He often asks me to study hard. He says if I work hard, I can have a good future. 1. Wang Jing’s grandfather   get enough food when he was a child. A. used to&&&&&&&&B. canC. could&&&&&&&&D. couldn’t【解析】选D。事实细节题。由文中“There did n’t use to be enough food for him to eat. ”可以判断“他吃不饱”。2. Her grandfather’s parents have   children. A. three&&&&&&&&B. fourC. five&&&&&&&&&D. six【解析】选C。推理。由文中“He has two brothers and sisters. ”可以推知“爷爷的父母共有5个孩子”。3. Whose clothes did her grandfather use to wear? A. His brothers’. &&&&&&B. His mother’s . C. His own. &&&&&&&D. His father’s. 【解析】选A。推理。由文中“The younger brothers and sisters often wore their old brothers’ and sisters’ clothes. My grandfather is the youngest. ”可以推知答案。4. Why couldn’t her grandfather’s brothers or sisters go to school? A. Because they didn’t want to go to school. B. Because their parents didn’t want them to go to school. C. Because they were poor. D. Because they were rich. 【解析】选C。推理判断题。由文章意思可以推知“爷爷的哥哥姐姐没有上学是因为贫穷”。5. Is Wang Jing’s grandfather happy now? A. No, he isn’t. &&&&&&B. Yes, he is. C. We don’t know. &&&&&D. He doesn’t feel happy. 【解析】选B。事实细节题。由文中“Now my grandfather has retired and lives a happy life. ”可以判断答案。第Ⅱ卷(共35分)Ⅴ. 词汇运用(20分)(Ⅰ)根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。(10分)1. Be careful, please. What you do has an important i     on your children. 2. ―What are you doing? ―I am studying for the English e     . 3. Don’t talk or laugh loudly. We should keep s     in the library. 4. It’s hard for the famous people to have their p     time and room. 5. ―What are your school rules? ―We can’t be a     from classes unless we are ill. (Ⅱ)选择方框内合适的词。(10分)scores,  British,  exactly,  dare,  failed6. That is     what I want to know. 7. ―Why is she unhappy? ―She     to meet her friend this morning because of the bad weather. 8. Wang Xue is the top student and she always gets good     in every test.& 9. Do you     to jump down from high places? 10. Are there any differences between     English and American English? 答案: 1. influence 2. examination 3. silent 4. private& 5. absent 6. exactly 7. failed 8. scores 9. dare& 10. BritishⅥ. 书面表达(15分)  假如你有一位同学叫Huang Qiang, 他在你和朋友的帮助下有了很大的进步。请根据表格提示写一篇短文, 介绍一下他的进步。词数80个左右。过 去&现 在起床晚, 经常上课迟到&早早起床读英语, 按时到校上课说话, 不听课&认真听讲, 记笔记晚上不学习, 抄作业&晚上在家认真学习, 有问题向父母寻求帮助经常和其他同学打架&热心帮助有困难的同学, 和其他同学相处很好___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【参考范文】I have a classmate. His name is Huang Qiang. He used to be a problem student. But now he is one of the best students in our class. He used to get up late and was always late for school. But now he gets up early and reads English every morning. He gets to school on time every day. He used to talk with others in class. He didn’t use to listen to the teachers. But now he is very careful in class and takes a lot of notes. In the evening, he used to play computer games or watch TV at home. But now he studies and does his homework carefully. When he has problems,& he asks his parents for help. He used to fight with other students, but now he usually helps students who are in trouble and gets on well with his classmates. Ⅶ. 句型转换(10分)1. Yu Mei used to like to eat junk food. (改为一般疑问句)     Yu Mei     to like to eat junk food? 2. Dale is a student in our class. He used to cause a lot of trouble. (改为同义句)Dale is a student           to cause a lot of trouble. 3. Your brother used to be heavy and short. (完成反意疑问句)Your brother used to be heavy and short,            ? 4. They don’t live here any longer. (改为同义句)They           live here. 5. There was a middle school here in the past, but now there isn’t. (改为同义句)There                 a middle school here. 答案: 1. D use 2. who used 3. didn’t he& 4. no longer 5. used to beⅧ. 补全对话(10分)从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话, 有两项多余。A. How about you, Jenny? B. Do you still often play tennis now? C. You used to have sho rt hair. D. It’s boring. E. You used to be very heavy. F. So do I. G. You used to be quiet. Jenny: Wow! Kate, you have changed a lot! Kate: Why do you think so? Jenny:  1 . But now you are& very thin. Kate: You used to have long hair, but now you have short hair. Jenny: How is your school life? Kate:  2 . School, home, school, home. . . every day! Jenny: By the way, you used to play tennis after school.  3 . Kate: No, I hardly ever do that now. I don’t have free time anymore. I have to do a lot of homework after school every day. Jenny: Oh, poor Kate. Kate:  4 Jenny: We are in the same boat. I love music a nd my mother used to take me to the concerts. But now I can only do that in my dreams. Kate: How I miss the old days! Jenny:  5 答案: 1~5. EDBAFⅨ. 短文填空(10分)从方框中选词并用其适当形式完成短文, 使短文完整、通顺。so, start, lose, bad, difficult, thank,class, reporter, become, succeed&&& I’m John Wood, a doctor at a famous Boston hospital. During the first two years of high school, I found biology very 1 . My report cards always said things like “must study harder” or “John shouldn’t choose science 2 . ”It was really terrible for someone who had always dreamed of 3 a doctor. I 4 confidence(自信), so I left high school at sixteen and 5 working at a supermarket. One evening I saw a documentary about Albert Einstein. According to the documentary, Einstein had done really 6 at school. I began to think that Einstein could 7 , then I may have a chance, too. I didn’t want to leave my job,  8 I decided to go to night school to finish high school. Two years later, I went to a medical university. I’ve often thought I should contact the 9 from the Einstein documentary and 10 him. 答案: 1. difficult 2. classes 3. becoming 4. lost& 5. started 6. badly 7. succeed 8. so& 9. reporter 10. thank文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 scared怎么读 的文章

随机推荐