suresay what again`s the room rate again怎么读

判断正(T)误(F)。
I can still remember my first day at school. I was only 6 years old at that time. It was a very big room. I satat the desk near the window, but I couldn't see anything because the window were too high. There was a big map of the world on the wall and an old blackboard. I don't think I was worried or afraid. There was another boy next to me. He sat there and kept silent (沉默) at first. Then he began to cry, because he didn't want to stay there.
More and more students came in, but the boy didn't stop crying. "Mom, I want to go home." He cried againand again. Later, the teacher came in. She went to the little boy, and said something to him. I couldn't hear what he said. Soon the boy stopped crying and began to smile. To this day, I still don't know what the teacher said tothe little boy. (
) 1. The writer went to school when he was 6 years old.(
) 2. There were beautiful pictures on the wall of the classroom. (
) 3. She sat near the window, so she could look outside.(
) 4. The little boy cried, because he wanted to go home. (
) 5. When the teacher came in, the boy stopped crying.
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:判断正(T)误(F)。
I can still remember my first day at school. I was only 6 years old at that time. It was a very big room. I satat the desk near the window, but I couldn't see anything because the window were too high. There was a big map of the world on the wall and an old blackboard. I don't think I was worried or afraid. There was another boy next to me. He sat there and kept silent (沉默) at first. Then he began to cry, because he didn't want to stay there.
More and more students came in, but the boy didn't stop crying. "Mom, I want to go home." He cried againand again. Later, the teacher came in. She went to the little boy, and said something to him. I couldn't hear what he said. Soon the boy stopped crying and began to smile. To this day, I still don't know what the teacher said tothe little boy. (
) 5. When the teacher came in, the boy stopped crying. 判断正(T)误(F)。
) 5. When the teacher came in, the boy stopped crying. 科目:最佳答案1-5: T F F T F 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心You and your friends will have lots of fun with Rabbit Ears Walkie -Talkies. You can talk to someone who is in another room at your house or someone who is up to 180 feet away from you. You can take your walkie -talkie with you when you go camping or walking. Rabbit Ears Walkie -Talkies are easy to use. This is what you do: 1. Push the ON button. 2. Hold the TALK button in and say something. If your friend has his/her walkie - talkie on, he/she will hear you. If you want to talk for a long time, you can lock the TALK button. Just push the button in and up. When you finish talking, push the TALK button down. 3. When you finish talking, let go of the TALK button and listen. When your friend pushes the TALK button and says something, you will hear what your friend says through your walkie -talkie. 4. When you finish talking with your friend, push the ON button again to turn your walkie-talkie off.REMEMBER◆If you
cannothear, push L (loud) to make it louder.◆If it is
too loud, push S (soft) to make it quieter.【小题1】What are Rabbit Ears Walkie -Talkies used for?A.Talking with others.B.Listening to music.C.Giving directions.D.Locating places.【小题2】How can you lock the TALK button?A.Keep the button on.B.Hold the button back.C.Push the button in and up.D.Turn the button off and down.【小题3】Which button will you push when you can't hear clearly?A.SB.LC.TALKD.ON【小题4】The author writes this passage to _____.A.tell how to make Rabbit Ears Walkie -TalkiesB.show how to use Rabbit Ears Walkie -TalkiesC.explain to the readers his camping experienceD.introduce some special ways to make friends - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类: You and your friends will have lots of fun with Rabbit Ears Walkie -Talkies. You can talk to someone who is in another room at your house or someone who is up to 180 feet away from you. You can take your walkie -talkie with you when you go camping or walking. Rabbit Ears Walkie -Talkies are easy to use. This is what you do: 1. Push the ON button. 2. Hold the TALK button in and say something. If your friend has his/her walkie - talkie on, he/she will hear you. If you want to talk for a long time, you can lock the TALK button. Just push the button in and up. When you finish talking, push the TALK button down. 3. When you finish talking, let go of the TALK button and listen. When your friend pushes the TALK button and says something, you will hear what your friend says through your walkie -talkie. 4. When you finish talking with your friend, push the ON button again to turn your walkie-talkie off.REMEMBER◆If you
too loud, push S (soft) to make it quieter.【小题1】What are Rabbit Ears Walkie -Talkies used for?A.Talking with others.B.Listening to music.C.Giving directions.D.Locating places.【小题2】How can you lock the TALK button?A.Keep the button on.B.Hold the button back.C.Push the button in and up.D.Turn the button off and down.【小题3】Which button will you push when you can't hear clearly?A.SB.LC.TALKD.ON【小题4】The author writes this passage to _____.A.tell how to make Rabbit Ears Walkie -TalkiesB.show how to use Rabbit Ears Walkie -TalkiesC.explain to the readers his camping experienceD.introduce some special ways to make friends You and your friends will have lots of fun with Rabbit Ears Walkie -Talkies. You can talk to someone who is in another room at your house or someone who is up to 180 feet away from you. You can take your walkie -talkie with you when you go camping or walking. Rabbit Ears Walkie -Talkies are easy to use. This is what you do: 1. Push the ON button. 2. Hold the TALK button in and say something. If your friend has his/her walkie - talkie on, he/she will hear you. If you want to talk for a long time, you can lock the TALK button. Just push the button in and up. When you finish talking, push the TALK button down. 3. When you finish talking, let go of the TALK button and listen. When your friend pushes the TALK button and says something, you will hear what your friend says through your walkie -talkie. 4. When you finish talking with your friend, push the ON button again to turn your walkie-talkie off.REMEMBER◆If you
too loud, push S (soft) to make it quieter.【小题1】What are Rabbit Ears Walkie -Talkies used for?A.Talking with others.B.Listening to music.C.Giving directions.D.Locating places.【小题2】How can you lock the TALK button?A.Keep the button on.B.Hold the button back.C.Push the button in and up.D.Turn the button off and down.【小题3】Which button will you push when you can't hear clearly?A.SB.LC.TALKD.ON【小题4】The author writes this passage to _____.A.tell how to make Rabbit Ears Walkie -TalkiesB.show how to use Rabbit Ears Walkie -TalkiesC.explain to the readers his camping experienceD.introduce some special ways to make friends科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】B解析试题分析:【小题1】细节题 根据第一段第二句:You can talk to someone who is in another room at your house or someone who is up to 180 feet away from you.故A选项正确【小题2】细节题 根据文章:Just push the button in and up.故C选项正确【小题3】细节题&根据文章:If you cannothear, push L (loud) to make it louder.故B选项正确【小题4】主旨题&根据文章:Rabbit Ears Walkie -Talkies are easy to use. This is what you do:故B选项正确考点:说明类文章点评:本篇文章主要讲述了Rabbit Ears Walkie -Talkies的使用指南。要求考生在阅读时,把握文章细节,在关键的细节处做好标识,同时提高阅读的速度和解题的效率。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心安全检查中...
请打开浏览器的javascript,然后刷新浏览器
< 浏览器安全检查中...
还剩 5 秒&An 80-year-old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along with his 45-year-old son. Suddenly a crow (乌鸦) landed on their window. The father asked his son, “What is that?” The son replied, “That is a crow.” After a few minutes, the father asked his son for the second time, “What is this?” The son said, “Father, I told you just now. It’s a crow.” After a little while, the father asked his son the same question for the third time, “What is this?” This time, the son said to his father in a low and cold tone, “It’s a crow, a crow.” After a moment, the father yet again asked his son for the fourth time, “What is this?” This time his son shouted at his father, “Why do you keep asking me the same question again and again? I have told you already, ‘IT IS A CROW’. Are you not able to understand this?” A minute later the father went to his room and came back with a diary, which he had kept since his son was born. On opening a page, he asked his son to read that page. Today my little son aged three was sitting with me on the sofa when a crow suddenly landed on the window edge. My son asked me 23 times what it was, and I replied him 23 times that it was a crow. I hugged him lovingly each time he asked me the same question. I didn’t at all feel angry, but instead felt affection for my son. If your parents reach old age, do not look at them as a burden, but speak to them gently, and be kind to them. From today say this aloud, “I want to see my parents happy forever. They have cared for me ever since I was a little child. They have always showered me with love. I will take care of my old parents in the best way no matter how they behave.”【小题1】The old man brought out the diary, which he had kept since his son was born, because ______.A.he forgot what had happenedB.he would like his son to read itC.it could remind himself of the past D.he wanted to find what a crow was【小题2】The underlined word “affection” (last but one Para.) probably means______.A.puzzleB.hatred(恨)C.worryD.love【小题3】The writer mainly intends to ______ .A.tell us the function (作用) of a diaryB.call on us to love our parentsC.teach us what a crow isD.introduce a pair of son and father - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:An 80-year-old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along with his 45-year-old son. Suddenly a crow (乌鸦) landed on their window. The father asked his son, “What is that?” The son replied, “That is a crow.” After a few minutes, the father asked his son for the second time, “What is this?” The son said, “Father, I told you just now. It’s a crow.” After a little while, the father asked his son the same question for the third time, “What is this?” This time, the son said to his father in a low and cold tone, “It’s a crow, a crow.” After a moment, the father yet again asked his son for the fourth time, “What is this?” This time his son shouted at his father, “Why do you keep asking me the same question again and again? I have told you already, ‘IT IS A CROW’. Are you not able to understand this?” A minute later the father went to his room and came back with a diary, which he had kept since his son was born. On opening a page, he asked his son to read that page. Today my little son aged three was sitting with me on the sofa when a crow suddenly landed on the window edge. My son asked me 23 times what it was, and I replied him 23 times that it was a crow. I hugged him lovingly each time he asked me the same question. I didn’t at all feel angry, but instead felt affection for my son. If your parents reach old age, do not look at them as a burden, but speak to them gently, and be kind to them. From today say this aloud, “I want to see my parents happy forever. They have cared for me ever since I was a little child. They have always showered me with love. I will take care of my old parents in the best way no matter how they behave.”【小题1】The old man brought out the diary, which he had kept since his son was born, because ______.A.he forgot what had happenedB.he would like his son to read itC.it could remind himself of the past D.he wanted to find what a crow was【小题2】The underlined word “affection” (last but one Para.) probably means______.A.puzzleB.hatred(恨)C.worryD.love【小题3】The writer mainly intends to ______ .A.tell us the function (作用) of a diaryB.call on us to love our parentsC.teach us what a crow isD.introduce a pair of son and fatherAn 80-year-old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along with his 45-year-old son. Suddenly a crow (乌鸦) landed on their window. The father asked his son, “What is that?” The son replied, “That is a crow.” After a few minutes, the father asked his son for the second time, “What is this?” The son said, “Father, I told you just now. It’s a crow.” After a little while, the father asked his son the same question for the third time, “What is this?” This time, the son said to his father in a low and cold tone, “It’s a crow, a crow.” After a moment, the father yet again asked his son for the fourth time, “What is this?” This time his son shouted at his father, “Why do you keep asking me the same question again and again? I have told you already, ‘IT IS A CROW’. Are you not able to understand this?” A minute later the father went to his room and came back with a diary, which he had kept since his son was born. On opening a page, he asked his son to read that page. Today my little son aged three was sitting with me on the sofa when a crow suddenly landed on the window edge. My son asked me 23 times what it was, and I replied him 23 times that it was a crow. I hugged him lovingly each time he asked me the same question. I didn’t at all feel angry, but instead felt affection for my son. If your parents reach old age, do not look at them as a burden, but speak to them gently, and be kind to them. From today say this aloud, “I want to see my parents happy forever. They have cared for me ever since I was a little child. They have always showered me with love. I will take care of my old parents in the best way no matter how they behave.”【小题1】The old man brought out the diary, which he had kept since his son was born, because ______.A.he forgot what had happenedB.he would like his son to read itC.it could remind himself of the past D.he wanted to find what a crow was【小题2】The underlined word “affection” (last but one Para.) probably means______.A.puzzleB.hatred(恨)C.worryD.love【小题3】The writer mainly intends to ______ .A.tell us the function (作用) of a diaryB.call on us to love our parentsC.teach us what a crow isD.introduce a pair of son and father科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】B【小题2】D【小题3】B&&解析【小题1】细节理解题。结合On opening a page, he asked his son to read that page.可知答案。【小题2】词义理解题。由instead可知此处的affection应与前面的angry相反,故选D。 【小题3】写作目的题。结合文章的最后一段可知作者的写作目的:热爱父母。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心任务型读写。
阅读下面短文,根据所读内容在表格中的空白处填入恰当的单词。
注意:每个空格只填一个单词。
Robot (机器人) revolution
The day that a robot wakes you up, cleans your room and walks your dog might still be a few decades off. But increasingly, engineers are saying that robots are going to make the leap (跳跃) from the factory floor to your family room.
Companies like Sony and General Electric are working on designs for small robots. Products like the Roomba, a robot that can clean floors, are flying off the shelves. On the cover of a recent issue of Scientific American magazine, Bill Gates predicted the "Dawn of the Age of Robots".
What's behind this new era (时代)? It's partly a matter of technology. Devices that can recognize and respond (回应) to a human voice have been developed. There are now a few different ways for robots tomove around. They can walk, crawl (爬行) or ride on wheels. They are being made smaller and smaller. They are also becoming more and more energy efficient.
A bigger part of the story is on the demand side. From the day Robert Adler invented the television remotecontrol in the 1950s, people around the world have tirelessly searched for ways to get lazier.
Also take into consideration the increasing wealth of rich people, the time appears ripe to introduce robots to ease our daily lives.
To be sure, robots that walk on two legs and talk like people are still too complex for our presentengineering abilities. Today's robot revolution is to make them for everyday use. Robots will do basic housework such as cleaning or gardening, or just help you have more fun on the basketball court.
What makes a robot different from an ordinary cleaning machine is not the presence of computer chips (芯片). Nowadays even your microwave has a computer chip. It is the ability to sense and make changes to the environment (环境) in real time.
For example, a floor-cleaning robot should be able to sense your scared cat and move out of the way. Today's computing ability is, for the first time, able to make machines that could "think", at least in certainlimited ways.
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:任务型读写。
Robot (机器人) revolution
The day that a robot wakes you up, cleans your room and walks your dog might still be a few decades off. But increasingly, engineers are saying that robots are going to make the leap (跳跃) from the factory floor to your family room.
Companies like Sony and General Electric are working on designs for small robots. Products like the Roomba, a robot that can clean floors, are flying off the shelves. On the cover of a recent issue of Scientific American magazine, Bill Gates predicted the "Dawn of the Age of Robots".
What's behind this new era (时代)? It's partly a matter of technology. Devices that can recognize and respond (回应) to a human voice have been developed. There are now a few different ways for robots tomove around. They can walk, crawl (爬行) or ride on wheels. They are being made smaller and smaller. They are also becoming more and more energy efficient.
A bigger part of the story is on the demand side. From the day Robert Adler invented the television remotecontrol in the 1950s, people around the world have tirelessly searched for ways to get lazier.
Also take into consideration the increasing wealth of rich people, the time appears ripe to introduce robots to ease our daily lives.
To be sure, robots that walk on two legs and talk like people are still too complex for our presentengineering abilities. Today's robot revolution is to make them for everyday use. Robots will do basic housework such as cleaning or gardening, or just help you have more fun on the basketball court.
What makes a robot different from an ordinary cleaning machine is not the presence of computer chips (芯片). Nowadays even your microwave has a computer chip. It is the ability to sense and make changes to the environment (环境) in real time.
For example, a floor-cleaning robot should be able to sense your scared cat and move out of the way. Today's computing ability is, for the first time, able to make machines that could "think", at least in certainlimited ways. 任务型读写。
Robot (机器人) revolution
For example, a floor-cleaning robot should be able to sense your scared cat and move out of the way. Today's computing ability is, for the first time, able to make machines that could "think", at least in certainlimited ways. 科目:最佳答案1. respond
2. factory
5. future's /tomorrow's 6. environment
10. accompany 解析&#13;知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 hotel room rate 的文章

随机推荐