请尽快给我请发货 翻译报告的翻译是:什么意思

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译货物已经验货完毕,请问是否可以发货,报告中所提及的打包带问题,我们将尽快安排落实,另我司同事已发了数封邮件给你们关于信用证修改,因为订单1的货物快到港口了,请尽快安排信用证修改,我们好及时交单给银行.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
货物已经验货完毕,请问是否可以发货,报告中所提及的打包带问题,我们将尽快安排落实,另我司同事已发了数封邮件给你们关于信用证修改,因为订单1的货物快到港口了,请尽快安排信用证修改,我们好及时交单给银行.参考译文:The cargo has been already inspected ,we would like to know whether we will deliver it,and we will as soon as possible arrange to deal with the belt for sealing the bag ,and another thing:my colleague in our company has sent you several mails about modifying the letter of credit,because the cargo pertaining to the order 1 is expected to be close to the port ,so you must try your best to modify the letter of credit so that we will in time make the presentation of document to the bank .参考资料:(1)j尽量用英语外贸谈判的准确用词.并注意汉语在英语中的说话的语气【见:we would like to know whether we will ...,is expected to be close to ,so you must try your best to modify the letter of credit so that we will in time...】来反映汉语的真正意思.(2)提交单据:presentation of documen.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The material has passed the FQC inspection , please advise whether we should arrange shipment for them.Regarding the packing tape issue, we will settle it as soon as possible. The other thin...
Inspection of the goods has been done. shall we arrange the delivery now? About the problem of
packing strap, we will check and answer you ASAP.My colleague has send several emails to you about ...
The goods have been the inspection is completed, I would like to ask whether shipment, packing belt issues mentioned in the report, we will arrange and implement as soon as possible, the other colleag...
扫描下载二维码Please kindly help us to ship the container back to Vietnam and confirm the shipping date ASAP .
It would be kindly for you to send us the related expense befor booking space for our comfirmation. Please remind your forwarder that the container's temperature should be kept at -18℃ and start the exit routine as early a 的翻译是:请请帮我们船回越南的容器,并确认 ASAP 装运日期。它会请您给我们发送相关的开支前订票空间,以便我们确认。请提醒您转发器容器的温度应保持在-18 和尽早开始退出例程。同时,希望您能给我们发送测试报告和标准如何 FDA 检查鱿鱼制品和判断的产品包含分解。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Please kindly help us to ship the container back to Vietnam and confirm the shipping date ASAP .
It would be kindly for you to send us the related expense befor booking space for our comfirmation. Please remind your forwarder that the container's temperature should be kept at -18℃ and start the exit routine as early a
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
请请帮助我们回越南船舶集装箱,并尽快确认发货日期。它会请你给我们的相关费用befor我们comfirmation订舱。请提醒您的转发器,容器的温度应保持在-18℃,并尽快启动退出程序。在同一时间,我希望您能向我们的测试报告和标准如何FDA考察了鱿鱼产品和判断产品含有分解。
请请帮我们船回越南的容器,并确认 ASAP 装运日期。它会请您给我们发送相关的开支前订票空间,以便我们确认。请提醒您转发器容器的温度应保持在-18 和尽早开始退出例程。同时,希望您能给我们发送测试报告和标准如何 FDA 检查鱿鱼制品和判断的产品包含分解。
请帮助我们对船舶的货柜回越南和确认的航运日期信杰科技。 它将请为你向我们发送有关费用黑匣子订为我们comfirmation空间。 请提醒您转发器,该货柜的温度应保持在-18°℃,开始为尽早例行的出口。 在同一时间,我希望你可以把我们的测试报告和《标准如何FDA视察了Squid产品和判断的产品包含分解。
亲切地请帮助我们运输容器回到越南和尽快证实发送日期。
它是亲切的为了您能送我们相关费用befor售票空间为我们的comfirmation。 请提醒您的运输业者应该保留容器的温度在-18℃和尽早开始出口程序。 在同一时间,我祝愿您可能送我们实验报告,并且标准怎么粮食与药物管理局检查了乌贼产品并且判断了产品包含分解。
相关内容&a连接绝缘监测设备(可选) The connection insulation monitor equipment (may elect) & a我没有去参加舞会,我是看电视 I do not have to attend the dance party, I watch the television & auridine uridine & aTRUCKING CHARGE 交换的充电 & a例如《荒村公寓》《密室之不可靠岸》等。 For example "Deserted village Apartment" "Secret room Cannot Approach shore" and so on. & ainformation of apply CB certificate 正在翻译,请等待... & a他在写学校的一个故事 He is writing the school a story
& aIn the meantime, to manually configure a new MT4 account you can: 同时,手工配置一个新的MT4帐户您能: & a可以,确定下来了让您中国这边负责人给我电话。谢谢 May, determine has let your China the person in charge give me the telephone.Thanking & a能让人清楚的知道自己身体的各种秘密 正在翻译,请等待... & a我非常难忘 正在翻译,请等待...
& aYou are now filled with uncertainties, right? 您现在充满不确定性,权利? & a不良分析成员 Analyzes the member not good & a是的,他有。我没有 Yes, he has.I do not have & aand propagation through free space to experiment with some examples to 并且传播通过试验的自由空间有些例子 & astudents enroll in afew courses each term. 学生在afew路线注册每个期限。 & a9) With the rapid development of ..., ...
& aAn unhandled exception has occurred in your application.if you click continue 正在翻译,请等待... & aclamping and locating of the workpiece occur at the work station ,and machining follows 夹紧和找出制件发生在工作站,并且用机器制造跟随 & aFrom the presentation, I have learned not to reading. Why I say so because reading is no different if I t out a paper and just read it out what the paper have contain, it doesn’t gave a good presentation. 从介绍,我学会了不对读书。 为什么我如此说,因为读书是没有不同的,如果我taked纸和读了它什么本文有包含,它不给了一个好介绍。 & a烟花之乡 Township of the fireworks & aSuitable for inland truck transportation 适当为内地卡车运输 & a总建筑面积15600平方米 Total floor space 15600 square meters & aIf you want to come to our factory have been identified 如果您想要走向我们的工厂被辨认了 & a我的生活将会很精彩 正在翻译,请等待... & a只能装两个货柜 Only can install two cabinets & a收到了,如果奶茶`宵夜`节目只可以参与,不可以点餐~ Has received, if tea with milk `night the `program only may participation, may not select meal ~ & arace of rat 鼠种族 & a吸油阀体 Blots the valve chest & aWelcome to the Love Nest main group. Here you can chat with people worldwide of 欢迎到恋爱地方扼要小组。 您能与人聊天全世界 & a好友达西的劝说下,彬格莱不辞而别,去了伦敦,但吉英对他还是一片深情。
& aShenzhen
157x80.5x15
& a当底片的被检区域的质量等级符合要求时,方可进行判读 When the negative is examined region the quality rank tallies the request, only then carries on the interpret & a核医学科主任 Nuclear medicine branch director & a这个洗衣液去渍效果好 This liquid detergent soaks the effect to be good & a激发你的大脑去培养整合事物的能力 Stimulates your cerebrum to raise the conformity thing ability & a通过原理分析 Through principle analysis & a我们学习的地方是3栋教学楼和一栋实验楼 We study the place is 3 classroom buildings and an experimental building
& a旋转整流器故障监视 Revolving rectifier breakdown surveillance & a通勤巴士进入工场时间:17:05,发车时间不变:17:15;
& a并且该系统具有经济数据的分级管理、录入、修改、查询、汇总、对比分析等功能 And this system has the economical data level-to-level administration, the input, the revision, the inquiry, compiles, functions and so on contrast analysis & a预判 Sentences in advance & a为庆祝RAI成立二十周年,并答谢全体员工对公司长期以来作出的贡献,公司决定发放纪念品、当天食堂加餐等, 正在翻译,请等待... & aAccess Historical Forex Data 访问历史Forex数据 & asupplier responsible for transportation - fuurnisseur en charge du transport 供应商负责任对运输- fuurnisseur en充电du运输 & aDefault: 0 缺省: 0 & a社会保障体系的完善 Social security system consummation & a梦想每个人都有的 正在翻译,请等待... & adownlock pin 正在翻译,请等待... & a我要吃饭,因为中午没吃饭 I must eat meal, because the noon has not eaten meal & a把补偿导线制作为简易的热电偶 Compensation wire manufacture for simple thermo-element & a告诉他不要忘记今天下午给我打电话 Tells him not to have to forget this afternoon telephones to me & ayou say you nsend me pic right 您说您nsend我pic权利 & a提供典型试题 正在翻译,请等待... & a你需要的 You need & aPlease kindly help us to ship the container back to Vietnam and confirm the shipping date ASAP .
It would be kindly for you to send us the related expense befor booking space for our comfirmation. Please remind your forwarder that the container's temperature should be kept at -18℃ and start the exit routine as early a 亲切地请帮助我们运输容器回到越南和尽快证实发送日期。
它是亲切的为了您能送我们相关费用befor售票空间为我们的comfirmation。 请提醒您的运输业者应该保留容器的温度在-18℃和尽早开始出口程序。 在同一时间,我祝愿您可能送我们实验报告,并且标准怎么粮食与药物管理局检查了乌贼产品并且判断了产品包含分解。 &扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译货物已经验货完毕,请问是否可以发货,报告中所提及的打包带问题,我们将尽快安排落实,另我司同事已发了数封邮件给你们关于信用证修改,因为订单1的货物快到港口了,请尽快安排信用证修改,我们好及时交单给银行.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
货物已经验货完毕,请问是否可以发货,报告中所提及的打包带问题,我们将尽快安排落实,另我司同事已发了数封邮件给你们关于信用证修改,因为订单1的货物快到港口了,请尽快安排信用证修改,我们好及时交单给银行.参考译文:The cargo has been already inspected ,we would like to know whether we will deliver it,and we will as soon as possible arrange to deal with the belt for sealing the bag ,and another thing:my colleague in our company has sent you several mails about modifying the letter of credit,because the cargo pertaining to the order 1 is expected to be close to the port ,so you must try your best to modify the letter of credit so that we will in time make the presentation of document to the bank .参考资料:(1)j尽量用英语外贸谈判的准确用词.并注意汉语在英语中的说话的语气【见:we would like to know whether we will ...,is expected to be close to ,so you must try your best to modify the letter of credit so that we will in time...】来反映汉语的真正意思.(2)提交单据:presentation of documen.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The material has passed the FQC inspection , please advise whether we should arrange shipment for them.Regarding the packing tape issue, we will settle it as soon as possible. The other thin...
Inspection of the goods has been done. shall we arrange the delivery now? About the problem of
packing strap, we will check and answer you ASAP.My colleague has send several emails to you about ...
The goods have been the inspection is completed, I would like to ask whether shipment, packing belt issues mentioned in the report, we will arrange and implement as soon as possible, the other colleag...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 请发货 翻译 的文章

随机推荐