英语翻译问题英语,

当前位置: &
问题在于的英文
英文翻译the question resolves itself&&&& problem&&&& rest with&&&&basic knowledge of telephone call&&&&that’s the trouble herein lies the trouble&&&&he can't put his finger on what is wrong&&&&1.(事物的本质所在) rest with
事物发展的根本原因在于其内部矛盾。 the fundamental cause of ...&&&&what do you think are the biggest problems in our industry&&&&this question was discussed within the confines of the group&&&&the subject has been referred to cursorily in the preface&&&&these questions are political in the sense that the debate over them will inev ...&&&&applications of shortest path problem in agricultural systems engineering&&&&consist in&&&& present in&&&&fall behind&&&&to go beyond to be more than enduringge niyalma i doro unenggi ci tucinerak&&&&in that&&&&living in&&&&consist in&&&&resident&&&&the key to&&&&hinge&&&&the problem is..&&&&aim at&&&&with the purpose [intent] with the view of
编者编纂这本书的目 ...&&&&aim at
例句与用法The trouble was: no one would believe her .问题在于没有人会相信她。The thing is , can we afford a holiday ?问题在于我们能否付得起度假的费用?The trouble is that i can not use them in conversation .问题在于我不能在会话中应用。Others say that the problem is monopoly, not bigness .有人则认为问题在于垄断,而不在于规模大。Then, there was the matter of immediate and continued income .不过,问题在于目前和继续不断的收入啊!I think the question rests with an interpretation of the time for loading .我认为问题在于如何理解装货时间。It's that the average american ceo is a prisoner of ideology .问题在于美国企业最高行政负责人一般都是意识形态的俘虏。The problem is that we really don't know what an artificial liver is supposed to be doing .问题在于我们并不真正了解应该要求人工肝做些什么。The philosophers have only interpreted the w the point is to change it .哲学家们只是用不同的方式解释世界;而问题在于改变世界。The fact that i do not like your fiance is neither here nor there -- what matters is what you feel .我不喜欢你那未婚夫,这是题外话问题在于你意下如何。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
问题在于的英文翻译,问题在于英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译问题在于,问题在于的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved个人问题的海词问答与网友补充:
个人问题的相关资料:
相关词典网站:对于你提的这个问题怎么说?
以下多种表达都可以:
As for the question you mentioned, I would say....
In regard to your question, I would say...
With regrad to the question you raised, I would say...
For the question you asked, I would say...
其他答案(共1个回答)
n. or Regarding the question you asked
The correct answer to the question
After that, I come to realize what kind of person he is.
上面的人回答错了。正确应该是
汉语的没问题一词,在不同场合,可以有以下几种说法
no problem (没有问题)
no trouble (没问题,没麻烦)
okay(行,可以,没问题...
答: 你好,小孩现在三年级的话,你可以买步步高学习机,这个产品比较好一些
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击