“We have reading booka book for an hour” 请问这句话对吗

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~"We have a terrible school trip last weekend. Some students were late. Then we waited half an hour for the school bus, but it didn’t arrive. Finally, our teac..."阅读答案_中考英语_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"We have a terrible school trip last weekend. Some students were late. Then we waited half an hour for the school bus, but it didn’t arrive. Finally, our teac..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"We have a terrible school trip last weekend. Some students were late. Then we waited half an hour for the school bus, but it didn’t arrive. Finally, our teac..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
We have a terrible school trip last weekend. Some students were late. Then we waited half an hour for the school bus, but it didn’t arrive. Finally, our teacher took us to take the subway. It took us about an hour. After we got off the subway, we walked and got lost. When we finally arrived at the zoo, we were tired and hungry. We wanted to see dolphins, but there weren’t any. There were some really smart seals, but we didn’t see the show because we arrived too late. We left our camera at school, so we didn’t take any photos. Then it started to rain, and no one had an umbrella. So we went for lunch. My friends had some ice cream. But I didn’t have any, because I don’t like it. We didn’t see many animals because of the rain. Finally we went back to school. We were wet, tired and stressed out(紧张). I didn’t enjoy my school trip at all.小题1:Why did the students take the subway?A.Because they didn’t want to have the tripB.Because they didn’t take cameras.C.Because they didn’t like taking the school bus.D.Because the school bus didn’t arrive.小题2:The students were&&&&&&&&&&&when they arrived at the zoo.A.excitedB.tiredC.happyD.lucky小题3: What animal shows were there at the zoo?A.Dolphin showsB.Monkey showsC.Panda showsD.Seal shows小题4: How was the weather?A.SunnyB.CloudyC.WindyD.Rainy小题5: What did the writer think of the school trip?A.TerribleB.GreatC.FunD.Exciting
参考答案:
小题1:D小题2:B小题3:D小题4:D小题5:A试题分析:这篇短文中作者描述了他一次很糟糕的旅行,遇到了很多不顺利的事情,例如同学迟到,车子没到,迷路,没有看到海豚,相机落在学校没有照相,遇到下雨等等,最后会到学校时同学们都是筋疲力尽。小题1:细节理解题。从文中Then we waited half an hour for the school bus, but it didn’t arrive. Finally, our teacher took us to take the subway描述中,可得知我们等了半小时的校车,但没有来。最后老师带我们坐地铁,故选D。小题2:细节理解题。从文中When we finally arrived at the zoo, we were tired and hungry.描述中可得知,当我们最终到达动物园时,我们又累又饿,故选B。小题3:细节理解题。 根据文中There were some really smart seals, but we didn’t see the show because we arrived too late. 那里有海豹,但由于我们去的太晚而没有看到海豹演出,故选D。小题4:细节理解题。根据文中描述Then it started to rain,然后天空开始下雨,可得知是下雨的天气,故选D。小题5:推理判断题。根据文中开头句子We have a terrible school trip last weekend,以及结尾的句子 I didn’t enjoy my school trip at all。并结合文章中的种种不顺,可得知作者认为这次旅行很糟糕。故选A。
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 book9 unit2 reading 的文章

随机推荐