be located in 为什么总表示被动?be situated on表示主动安全和被动安全吗

be situated on的用法和样例:
The house is situated in the suburbs.
该房子坐落在郊区。
The new hospital will be sited at the city centre.
新医院将坐落在市中心。
His house is located on the tip of the peninsula.
他的房子位于半岛的顶端。
The nodal point will be behind this position.
节点将位于这个位置之后。
be situated on的海词问答与网友补充:
be situated on的相关资料:
相关词典网站:&&&&&&&&&&&&
被动语态精讲和专练
被动语态讲义与专项练习一、被动语态的构成形式  1. 被动语态的基本时态变化  被动语态通常为10种时态的被动形式, 被动语态由be+过去分词构成,be随时态的变化而变化。以do为e.g. ,各种时态的被动语态形式为:  1) am/is/are +done 一般现在时   e.g. Visitors are requested not to touch the exhibits.2) am/is /are being done 现在进行时  e.g. A new cinema is being built here.3) was/were done 一般过去时e.g. I was given ten minutes to decide whether I should reject the offer.4) was/were being done 过去进行时  e.g. A meeting was being held when I was there.5) has /have been done 现在完成时  e.g. All the preparations for the task have been completed, and we're ready to start.6) had been done 过去完成时  e.g. By the end of last year, another new gymnasium had been completed in Beijing.7) shall/will be done 一般将来时  e.g. Hundreds of jobs will be lost if the factory closes.8) should/would be done 过去将来时  e.g. The news would be sent to the soldier's mother as soon as it arrived.9) shall/will have been done 将来完成时(少用)  e.g. The project will have been completed before July.10) should/would have been done 过去将来完成时(少用)  e.g. He told me that his new clothes would have been made very soon.附:动词的时态1. 一般现在时的用法1) 表示经常性、习惯性的动作;表示现在的状态、特征和真理。e.g. The earth moves around the sun.2) 表示"出发""开始""往来"的动词可用现在时表示将来。e.g. John gets back from America tonight.3) 在时间状语从句和条件状语从句中,用现在时表示将来。e.g. If you come this afternoon, we'll have a meeting.When I graduate, I'll go to the countryside.2. 现在进行时的用法1) 表示现在正在进行的动作。2) 现在进行时用于替代一般现在时表示某种情绪,如赞许、厌烦,不满等,常与副词always, often连用。e.g. Don't believe him. He is always telling lies.That boy is always making trouble.3) 表示位置移动的动词如:come, go, leave, arrive, start等,用进行时表示一个即将发生的动作,而不表示动作正在进行。e.g. The foreign teacher is arriving on Monday.3. 一般过去时的用法1) 表示过去某个时间发生的事、存在的状态或过去反复发生的动作。e.g. He worked in a factory in 1986.2) 表示过去经常发生的动作,也可用used to + do或would + do。e.g. During the vacation, I would / used to swim in the sea.4. 过去进行时的用法1) 表示过去某一时刻、某一阶段正在进行的动作。e.g. He was reading a novel when I came in.2) while表示时间段,其引导的从句用过去进行时。e.g.
While I was taking a shower, the telephone rang.He was reading the newspaper while I was studying.3) get, become, turn, run, go, begin, 等动词用进行时表示逐渐,越来越...e.g. The daytime is becoming longer and longer.4) 过去进行时与always, forever, all the time等词连用表示对不良习惯的抱怨。e.g. They were always quarreling.5) Was/were going to do结构常表示对过去未能实现的计划或打算。e.g. ---Why didn't you come to the meeting yesterday?---I was going to, but my father came to my house,5. 现在完成时的用法1) 现在完成时所表示的动作在说话子前已完成,而对现在有影响。e.g. He has gone to America.2) 现在完成时所表示的动作开始于过去,持续到现在,也许还会持续下去。常用for和since表示一段时间的状语或so far, up to now, now等表示包括现在时间在内的状语。e.g. He has studied English for 5 years.Now I have finished the work..6. 过去完成时的用法1) 过去完成时表示过去某一时刻或某一动作之前完成的动作或状态,句中常有by, before, until, when等引导的时间状语。e.g. By the end of last year we had built five new houses.I had learnt 5000 words before I entered the university.2) 过去完成时的动词还可表示过去某一时刻之前发生的动作或状态持续到过去某个时间。e.g. Before he slept, he had worked for 12 hours.7. 一般将来时的用法1) 表示将来发生的动作或将来存在的状态,常与表示将来的时间状语连用。2) 表示一种倾向或一种固有特性或经常发生的动作。e.g. Without air a living thing will die.When it gets warmer, the snow will start to melt.3) Be going to + do表示即将发生的或最近打算进行的事。e.g. We are going to have a meeting today.4) Go, come, start, move, sail, leave等可用进行时态表示按计划即将发生的动作。e.g. I'm leaving for Beijing.5) Be to + do表示按计划要发生的事或征求对方意见。e.g. Are we to go on with this work?The boy is to go to school tomorrow.6) Be about to + do表示即将发生的动作,不能与时间状语连用。e.g. We are about to leave.2. 被动语态的特殊结构形式1)带情态动词的被动结构。其形式为:情态动词+be+过去分词。 e.g. The baby should be taken good care of by the baby-sitter.2) 有些动词可以有两个宾语,在用于被动结构时,可以把主动结构中的一个宾语变为主语,另一宾语仍然保留在谓语后面。通常变为主语的是间接宾语。 e.g. His mother gave him a present for his birthday.  可改为 He was given a present by his mother for his birthday.3) 当"动词+宾语+宾语补足语"结构变为被动语态时,将宾语变为被动结构中的主语,其余不动。 e.g. Someone caught the boy smoking a cigarette.  可改为The boy was caught smoking a cigarette.  We always keep the classroom clean.  可改为 The classroom is always kept clean.4)在使役动词have, make, get以及感官动词see, watch, notice, hear, feel, observe等后面不定式作宾语补语时,在主动结构中不定式to要省略,但变为被动结构时,要加to。 e.g. Someone saw a stranger walk into the building.  可改为A stranger was seen to walk into the building.5) 有些相当于及物动词的动词词组,如"动词+介词","动词+副词"等,也可以用于被动结构,但要把它们看作一个整体,不能分开。其中的介词或副词也不能省略。 e.g. The meeting is to be put off till Friday.6)"动词+名词+介词"这类动词词组,如:catch sight of, make use of, pay attention to, take advantage of, take care of, take notice of, put an end to, set fire to等,有两种被动形式:e.g. Attention must be paid to your pronunciation.Your pronunciation must be paid attention to.Good care will be taken of them.They will be taken good care of.3. 非谓语动词的被动语态v.+ing 形式及不定式 to do 也有被动语态(一般时态和完成时态) 。v.+ing的被动形式:being done, having been doneto的被动形式:to be done, to have been donee.g. Sunglasses can defend your eye from being hurt.Having been fired, I had to find another job to support my family.Nobody will like to be treated like this.He seemed to have been told the truth.二、 如何使用被动语态  1. 讲话者不知道动作的执行者或不必说出动作的执行者 (这时可省 by 短语)。   e.g. My bike was stolen last night.  2. 借助被动的动作突出动作的执行者。   e.g. I was given ten minutes to decide whether I should accept the offer.  3. 为了更好地安排句子。   e.g. The well-known person got on the bus and was immediately recognized by people.三、 It is said that+从句及其他类似句型  一些表示"据说"或"相信"的动词如believe, consider, expect, report, say, suppose, think等可以用于句型"It+be+过去分词+that从句"或"主语+be+过去分词+to do sth."。有:  It is said that... 据说,It is reported that...据报道,It is believed that...大家相信,It is hoped that...大家希望,It is well known that...众所周知,It is thought that...大家认为,It is suggested that...据建议,It must be admitted...必须承认,It must be pointed out that...必须指出,It will be generally considered that...大家认为。  e.g. It is said that the boy has passed the national exam.  (=The boy is said to have passed the national exam. )  It is reported that the film star have divorced with his wife.  (=The film star is reported to have divorced with his wife.)  四、谓语动词的主动形式表示被动意义  1.在主语是物的句子里(某些动词在表达主语的性质时,不用被动语态),有些动词的主动形式可以表示被动意义。常用的这类动词sell, read, feel, write, wash, measure, run, begin, wear等。  e.g. This kind of cloth washes well.  The books sell well.  Class begins at eight.  Your composition reads well.  This pen writes smoothly.  This coat wears well.有的及物动词构成的被动语态,与其作不及物动词构成的主动语态表达被动意义,两者的含义有细微差别。注意:主动语态表被动强调的是主语的特征,而被动语态则强调外界作用造成的影响。  e.g. The door won't lock.(指门本身有毛病)   The door won't be locked.(指不会有人来锁门, 指"门没有锁"是人的原因)2. 表示"发生、进行"的不及物动词和短语,如:happen, occur, exist, last, take place, break out, come out, come about, come true, run out, give out, turn out, come into being等以主动形式表示被动意义。 e.g. How do the newspapers come out?The Anti-Japanese War broke out in 1937.May 4th Movement took place in 1919.3. 表示状态特征的系动词没有被动形式, 如:feel, sound, taste, look, smell, remain, stay, prove, appear, disappear等在主系表结构中常以主动形式表示被动意义。e.g. Good medicine tastes bitter.Your sentence doesn't sound right.What he said proved to be correct.五、非谓语动词的主动形式表被动意义  在某些句型中可用动名词和不定式的主动形式表被动意义 。  1. 在need,want,require, bear等词的后面,动名词用主动形式表示被动意义,其含义相当于动词不定式的被动形式。  e.g. The house needs repairing(to be repaired)  2. 形容词worth后面跟动名词的主动形式表示被动含义,但不能跟动词不定式;而worthy后面跟动词不定式的被动形式。  e.g. The picture-book is well worth reading.(=The picture-book is very worthy to be read.)  3. 动词不定式在名词后面作定语,不定式和名词之间有动宾关系时,又和句中另一名词或代词构成主谓关系, 不定式的主动形式表示被动含义。  e.g.
I have a lot of things to do this afternoon.  (to do与things是动宾关系,与I是主谓关系。)  试比较:I'll go to the post office. Do you have a letter to be posted? ( 此处用不定式的被动语态作定语表明you不是post动作的执行者。)4. 在形容词后作状语用的不定式,与句中主语构成动宾关系时,用主动形式表示被动意义。这些形容词有nice,easy,fit,hard,difficult,important,impossible,pleasant,interesting等。e.g. This problem is difficult to work out . That man is difficult to deal with.5. 在too... to...结构中,不定式前面可加逻辑主语,所以应用主动形式表示被动意义。  e.g. This book is too expensive (for me) to buy.6. 在there be...句型中,当动词不定式修饰名词作定语时,不定式用主动式作定语,重点在人,用被动形式作定语,重点在物。 e.g. There is no time to lose(to be lost).(用 to lose可看成for us to lose;用to be lost,谁 lost time不明确。) 7. to let, to seek, to blame等,常用主动形式表示被动意义。  e.g. Who is to blame for starting the fire?  六、谓语动词的被动形式表示主动意义be pleased (satisfied, discouraged excited...) to do sth.be determined to do sth.be devoted to do sth.be seated in...be dressed in...be located / situated in...be engaged / occupied / employed in (doing) sth.be engaged / married to sb.be used / accustomed to (doing) sth.七、介词in, on, under等+名词构成介词短语表被动意义  表示被动含义的介词词组通常是以带有动词意义的名词作介词宾语的。  1. "under +名词"结构,表示"某事在进行中"。常见的有:under control(受控制), under treatment(在治疗中), under repair(在修理中), under discussion(在讨论中), under construction(在施工中)。  e.g. The building is under construction( is being constructed).  2."beyond+名词"结构,"出乎......胜过......、范围、限度"。常见的有:beyond belief (令人难以置信), beyond one's reach(鞭长莫及),beyond one's control(无法控制),beyond our hope. 我们的成功始料不及。  e.g. The rumor is beyond belief(=can't be believed).  3."above+名词"结构, 表示"(品质、行为、能力等) 超过......、高于......"。  e.g. His honest character is above all praise.=His honest character cannot be praised enough.  4."for+名词"结构,表示 "适于......、 为着......"。如:for sale(出售), for rent(出租)  e.g. That house is for sale. (= That house is to be sold).  5."in+名词"结构 ,表示"在......过程中或范围内"常见的有:in print(在印刷中),in sight(在视野范围内),等。   e.g. The book is not yet in print.(=is not yet printed)  6."on+名词"结构, 表示"在从事...... 中"。常见的有:on sale(出售),on show(展出), on trial(受审)。  e.g. Today some treasures are on show in the museum (= are being showed).  7."out of+名词"结构 ; 表示 "超出...... 之外",常见的有:out of control (控制不了),out of sight (超出视线之外),out of one's reach(够不着), out of fashion(不流行)等。   e.g.
The plane was out of control (can't be controlled). 。  8."within+名词"结构,"在......内、不超过......"。  八、被动语态与系表结构的区别  当"be+过去分词"作被动语态时表示主语承受的动作;作系表结构时表示主语的特点或所处的状态时,be后面的过去分词是表语,相当于形容词。其区分办法如下:  1.如果强调动作或句中有介词by引导出动作的执行者,该句一般为被动语态,否则为系表结构。  e.g. The glass is broken. (系表结构)The glass was broken by the boy. (被动语态)  2.如果句中有地点、频率或时间状语时,一般为被动语态。  e.g. The door is locked. (系表结构)The door has already/just been locked.(被动语态)  3.被动语态除用于一般时态和完成时态外,还可以用于其他各种时态,而系表结构中的系动词be只有一般时态和完成时态。  e.g.
The machine is being repaired.被动语态专项练习Part One1. A lot of things ____ by people to save the little girl now.A. are doing
B. are being done C. has been done
D. will be done2. The doctor _____ for yet.A. isn't sent
B. hasn't been sent
C. won't be sent
D. wasn't sent3. ---When ___ this kind of computers______?---Last year.A. use
D. used4. Whom _____ this book _____?A. did... written
B. was... written by C. did... written D. was...written5. Mary ____ show me her new dictionary.A. has asked to B. was asked to
C. is asked
D. asks to6. _____ a new library _____ in our school last year?A. Is...built
B. Was... built
C. Does... build
D. Did...build7. An accident ____ on this road last week.A. has been happened
B. was happened C. is happened
D. happened8. Cotton ____ in the southeast of China.A. is grown
B. are grown
D. grow9. So far, the moon ____ by man already.A. is visited
B. will be visited
C. has been visited
D. was visited10. A talk on Chinese history _____ in the school hall next week.A. is given
B. has been given C. will be given
D. gives11. A story _____ by Granny yesterday.A. was told us B. was told to us C. is told us
D. told us12. The monkey was seen _____ off the tree.A. jump
D. to jump13. Older people ____ well.A. looks after
B. must be looked after
C. must look after
D. looked after14. Our teacher ______ carefully. A. should be listened to
B. should be listened
C. be listened D. is listened15. In some part of the world, tea _______ with milk and sugar. A. is serving
B. is served
D. served16. It was reported that the murderer _______ arrested. A. has been
B. had been
D. had17. Do you think that the bridge ______ in a year? A. would be completed B. will be completed
C. had been completed D. is being completed18. Great changes _______ in China since the People's Republic of China _______ in 1949. A. was founded
B. was founded C. h founded
D. founded19.---Why does Mary look so unhappy?---She has _______ by her classmates. A. laughed
B. laughed at
C. been laughed
D. been laughed at20. Doctors _______ in every part of the world. A. need
B. are needing
C. are needed
D. will need21. I promise that matter will _______. A. be taken care
B. be taken care of
C. take care
D. take care of22. No permission has ________ for anybody to enter the building. A. been given
C. to give
D. be given23. I _______ ten minutes to decide whether I should reject the offer. A. gave
B. was given
C. was giving
D. had given24. Can such a thing _____ happening again? A. prevent from
B. prevented from C. be prevented from
D. to prevent from25. A new house ________ at the corner of the road. A. is building
B. is being built
C. been built
D. be building26. This bike ________ last year. A. bought
B. has been bought
C. was bought
D. had been bought27. Did you see the house that _______ by fire last year? A. was destroying
B. destroyed
C. would destroy D. was destroyed28. It _______ whether she will get her work in the hospital. A. hasn't been decided
B. isn't deciding
C. doesn't decide
D. hasn't decided29. The pen _______ me. It is hers. A. isn't belong to
B. wasn't belong to
C. doesn't belong to
D. didn't belong to30. I can't use my bike because it _______. A. is repairing
B. is being repaired
C. will repair
D. was repairing31. The chairman told the speaker that she ____
to speak a little louder so as to make herself _____. A. heard
C. hear D. heard32. ---The window is dirty.---I know. It _____ for weeks. A. hasn't cleaned
B. didn't clean
C. wasn't cleaned
D. hasn't been cleaned33. By the end of last year, another new gymnasium _______ in Beijing. A. would be completed B. was being completed
C. has been completed
D. had been completed34. ---How long _______ at this job?---Since 1990. A. were you employed
B. have you been employed C. had you been employed
D. will you be employed35. ---What happened to the priceless works of art?---_______. A. They were destroyed in the earthquake
B. The earthquake was destroying them C. They destroyed in the earthquake
D. The earthquake destroyed them36. This is Ted's photo. We miss him a lot. He _______ trying to save a child in the earthquake. A. killed
B. is killed
C. was killed
D. was killing37. Rainforests_______ and burned at such a speed that they will disappear from the earth in the near future. A. cut
B. are cut
C. are being cut
D. had been cut38. Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy task because technology _______ so rapidly. A. is changing
B. has changed
C. will have changed
D. will change39. Hundreds of jobs _______ if the factory closes. A. lose
B. will be lost
C. are lost
D. will lose40. A new cinema _______ here. They hope to finish it next month. A. will be built
B. is built
C. has been built
D. is being built41. I have no idea what _______ while I was asleep.A. has happened
B. was happened
C. had happened
D. happened42. I have to make a quick phone call. Can you wait a few minutes? It _______ long.A. won't be taking
B. isn't taking
C. doesn't take
D. won't take43. If the film _______ in our school, we'll go and see it.A. will be shown
B. is shown
C. was shown
D. is to be shown 44. A great part of the city ______ by the earthquake.A. are destroyed
B. is destroyed
C. were destroyed
D. was destroyed45. This table _______ too much space. Let's move it to the next room..
A. is taken up
B. takes up
C. takes for
D. takes off46. I wish you _____ your name on your homework. I don't know which is which.A. write
C. have written
D. had written47.---I heard you talking to somebody just now.---Oh, I
_____ to myself.A. have only talked
B. was only talking
C. only talked
D. had only been talking48. Our English teacher loves us very much and he ________ .A. is well thought of
B. is thought well
C. thinks well of
D. is well thinking49. I've worked with children before, so I know what ________ in my new job.A. to expect
B. expected
C. to be expecting
D. expects 50. ---You've got a good result in your research, haven't you?---Yes, but much ________.A. remains to do
B. is remained to do
C. remains to be done
D. has remained to do itPart Two1. If city noises ____ from increasing,people ____ shout to be heard even at dinner. A. are not kept;will have to  B. are not kept;have C. do not keep;will have to  D. do not keep;have to2. The fifth generation computers, with artificial intelligence, are ____and perfected now. A. developed B. have developed C. are being developed D. will have been developed3. --- ____ the sports meet might be put off. --- Yes,it all depends on the weather. A. I've been told
B. I've told  C. I'm told
D. I told4. I need one more stamp before my collection ___. A. has completed
B. completes C. has been completed
D. is completed5. Rainforests ___ and burned at such a speed that they will disappear from the earth in the near future. A. cut
B. are cut  C. are being cut
D. had been cut6. The new suspension bridge ___ by the end of last month. A. has been designed  B. had been designed  C. was designed  D. would be designed7. When a pencil is partly in a glass of water, it looks as if it ____.  A. breaks
B. has broken  C. was broken
D. had been broken8. Great changes ___ in the city, and a lot of factories ___. A. h have been set up B. have been set up C. have set up D. were set up9. That suit __ over 60 dollars. A. had costed
C. is costed
D. cost10. --- Look! Everything here is under construction. --- What's the pretty small house that __ for? A. is being built
B. has been built  C. is built
D. is building11.--- Do you like the material? --- Yes, it ___ very soft. A. is feeling
B. felt  C. feels
D. is felt12. It is difficult for a foreigner ____ Chinese. A. write
B. to write  C. to be written
D. written13. I have no more letters ____ ,thank you. A. to type
B. typing  C. to be typed
D. typed14. Take care! Don't drop the ink on your shirt, for it __ easily. A. won't wash out
B. won't be washed out C.isn't washed out
D. isn't washing out15. Nobody noticed the thief slip into the house because the lights happened to ___.A. be put up
B. give in  C. be turned on
D. go out16. The computers on the table ___ Professor Smith.A. belongs
B. are belonged to  C. belongs to
D. belong to17. --- What do you think of the book? ---Oh, excellent. It's worth ___ a second time. A. to read
B. to be read
C. reading
D. being read18. The squirrel was lucky that it just missed ___. A. catching
B. to be caught  C. being caught
D. to catch19. This page needed ___ again. A. being checked
B. checked  C. to check
D. to be checked20. ___ many times, the boy still didn't know how to do the exercises A. Having taught
B. Having been taught  C. taught
D. Teaching21. In some parts of the world, tea ___ with milk and sugar. (NMET1993) A. is serving
B. is served
D. served22. This is Ted's phone. We miss him a lot. He ___ trying to save a child in the earthquake.(NMET2002) A. killed
B. is killed  C. was killed
D. was killing23. ---- Have you moved into the new house?  ---- Not yet, the rooms _____. (NMET1991)  A. are being painted
B. are painting  C. are painted
D. are being painting24. When and where to go for the on-salary holiday ___ yet. (上海春2003) A. are not decided B. have not been decided C. is not being decided D. has not been decided25. The manager entered the office and was happy to learn that four-fifths of the tickets ___.(上海春2001) A. was booked
B. had been booked  C. were booked
D. have been booked26. Having a trip abroad is certainly good for the old couple, but it remains ___ whether they will enjoy it. (NMET2002) A. to see
B. to be seen  C. seeing
D. seen27. While shopping, people sometimes can't help ___ into buying something they don't really need. (上海1996) A. to persuaded
B. persuading  C. being persuaded
D. be persuaded28. I feel it is your husband who ___ for the spoiled child. (上海2002) A. is to blame
B. is going to blame  C. is to be blamed
D. should blame  key:  Part One:1. BBBBB
16. BBADC21. BABCB
36. CCABD41. CDDDB
46. DBAAC  Part Two:1--5 ACADC
6--10 BCBDA11--15 CBCAD
16--20 DCCDB 21-25 BCADB

我要回帖

更多关于 主动表示被动 的文章

随机推荐