awhitenight in white satin是什么意思是一个英语题

2014九年级英语上册Module6测试题(外研版有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M 14-15学年外研九年级上学期Module6试题(广东)Class:   &&&& Name:   &&&& Marks:  &&&& (满分100分)
一、单项 (本大题有20小题,每小题1分,共20分)从每小题的四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。(&& )1. Everybody likes Timmy because he is ______ honest boy. &A. a&&&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D. / (&& )2.&― Kevin lost his keys somewhere between his school and the bus stop. &&― Yeah. That’s why he is angry ______ himself. &A. on&&&B. with&&&C. for&&&D. about&(&& )3.&― Will your father drive you to the History Museum next Wednesday?&&― Oh, yes. He has made a deal with ______.&A. me&&&B. him&&&C. you&&&D. her(&& )4.&― I hear Dan has made up his mind to learn a(n) ______. &&― That’s true. He will learn to play the guitar.&&A. play&&&B. language&&C. opera&&&D. instrument(&& )5.&― I slept for only five hours last night. &&― Oh, that’s too bad. Enough sleep is ______ to your health. &A. similar&&&B. harmful&&C. friendly&&D. necessary(&& )6.&― You mean you don’t want to visit Stonehenge? &&― That’s not my&&&&&&&&&& . I just want to invite Lucy to go with us. &A. speech&&&B. point&&&C. reason&&&D. promise(&& )7.&― Oh, our car has gone&&&&&&&&&&&&& . It won’t start. &&― Oh, bad luck. &A. well&&&B. hungry &&C. crazy &&&D. wrong(&& )8. Good news! Just now, I managed to get Linda &&&&&&&&&&&&&& us for lunch. &A. join&&&B. to join&&&C. joining&&D. joins (&& )9.&― Are you considering&&&&&&&&&&& to travel to Shang-hai?&&― Yes, I think travelling by train is the most comfortable way. What’s your opinion? &A. how&&&B. what&&&C. when&&&D. why (&& )10. Mary and her parents didn’t go fishing last weekend.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , they went rock climbing.& &A. Instead&&B. Also&&&C. Anyway&&D. Then (&& )11.&― Alice has got into the habit of ______ her grandparents every Sunday.&&― What a good girl! &A. call&&&B. calls&&&C. calling&&&D. called(&& )12.&― Daming, did you get any magazines?&&― Yes, I bought two nice ______. &A. that&&&B. one&&&C. those&&&D. ones (&& )13. Luke ______ the final exams, so his parents punished him by not letting him play video games. &A. took &&&B. failed&&&C. finished&&D. passed(&& )14.&― Sarah, what about going to the movies this Sunday afternoon? &&― Oh, I can’t. My aunt will ______. &A. get lost&&B. wake up&&C. fall down&&D. come round(&& )15.&Dan ______ to his sister for opening her letter by mistake. &A. turned&&&B. apologised&&C. listened&&D. promised(&& )16. ― Mike, I bought a new clock for you on my way home. Here you are. &&& ― Oh, thank you, Mum. Let me ______. &A. try it out&&B. put it out&&C. find it out&&D. work it out(&& )17. If Lingling ______ too much time on volunteer work, she won’t have time to prepare for the maths test.&A. spends&&&B. will spend&&C. spent&&&D. was spending(&& )18. Lisa travels a lot. The reason is ______ she wants to increase her knowledge of the world. &A. why&&&B. because&&C. that&&&D. how(&& )19.&― Lucy, have you finished the housework? &&&& ― No, there’s still ______ to do. Please give me two more hours. &A. little&&&B. much&&&C. few&&&D. many&(&& )20.&― Sara is sick, so she is unable to go fishing with us. &&&& ― ______.&A. Good luck&&B. Sounds great&C. What a shame&D. Well done二、完形 (本大题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)&通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在各小题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。Many kids want to offer their help in keeping the environment healthy but don’t know where to start.  21 , even the simplest everyday activities can make a real difference to the environment. Here is how:1. Don’t litter. Litter can  22  our water and that could do harm to us and to wildlife.2. Always recycle bottles, cans, paper and plastic. This is a good  23  to develop early on and can really make a difference. 3. Save  24  by switching off lights and electronic devices (电子设备) when they are not being used.4. Talk to your parents about  25  your home’s incandescent bulbs (白炽灯) with energy-saving bulbs.5. Use your bike  26  walk to nearby locations rather than riding in a car. Encourage your friends and family to  27  the same.6. Don’t throw your old clothes and toys away. Give them to a local charity (慈善机构) or a friend that may be able to use them.7.  28  wasting plastic bags by bringing your own reusable cloth bags to stores. 8.  29  you see litter, pick it up. By following these tips and using them in your everyday life, you will make the world a greener place. It’s  30  too late to start, and what better time is there than right now?(&& )21.&A. At first&&B. Above all&&C. In fact&&&D. As a result(&& )22.&A. pollute&&&B. save&&&C. clean& &&D. waste(&& )23.&A. interest&&B. plan&&&C. character&&D. habit (&& )24.&A. space&&&B. money&&&C. energy&&&D. time (&& )25.&A. selling &&B. replacing&&C. making&&D. comparing(&& )26.&A. but&&&B. and&&&C. so&&&D. or(&& )27.&A. do&&&B. look&&&C. say&&&D. wear&& (&& )28.&A. Keep& &&B. Try&&&C. Enjoy&&&D. Avoid(&& )29.&A. Before&& &B. If&&&&C. Since&&&D. As(&& )30.&A. still&&&B. actually&&C. never&&&D. already三、理解 (本大题有15小题,每小题2分,共30分)A、B两篇短文,并做每篇短文后的题目。从每小题所给的四个选项中,选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。AWhen Juliet was a child, she often went to the city park and played with her friends. On a sunny morning, when Juliet came to the park with her mum, she looked around and felt very unhappy. “What’s the matter, dear?” asked her mum. Juliet replied, “Mum, there’s so much trash on the ground.” Juliet’s mum looked around. There was paper, boxes and glass bottles everywhere. “What can we do?” asked Juliet. “I’m sure you will think of something,” said her mum. As soon as Juliet and her mum went home, Juliet painted a picture of the park and wrote a sign in large black letters at the top of the picture. The sign read “PLEASE KEEP OUR PARK CLEAN”. Later, she took plenty of bags and went back to the park with her mum. Juliet put up her picture on a big trash can (垃圾桶). “Will you help me pick up the trash, Mum?” Juliet said as she handed her mum a bag. “I sure will,” replied her mum.The children at the park ran over to see what was going on. Juliet handed them each a bag. “Let’s clean this place up,” said Juliet. Then they began to pick up the trash, talking and laughing. Soon all the bags were full. “We need to come back another day. There’s still some trash on the ground, but the park looks much better,” said Juliet. Her mum said, “So it does. I knew you would think of a way to help.” (&& )31. Why was Juliet sad? &A. Because the weather was bad.&B. Because she couldn’t find her mum. &C. Because her friends were not at the park.& &D. Because there was too much trash at the park.& (&& )32. Juliet put up the picture to ______. &A. show off her painting skills &B. give her mum a big surprise&C. encourage people to keep the park clean&D. show people how beautiful the park was(&& )33. From the underlined sentence, we can learn that Juliet’s mum ______.&A. was proud of Juliet&&&&B. was angry with Juliet& &C. thought Juliet was lazy&&&&D. thought Juliet was difficult (&& )34. Which of the following is TRUE about the children?&A. They laughed at Juliet. &B. They had an awful and tiring day. &C. They bought some bags from Juliet. &D. They joined Juliet in picking up the trash.& (&& )35. What’s the topic of the passage?& &A. A cleanup story.&B. Juliet and her mum. &C. A beautiful park. &&D. How to protect the environment. BI have an old cat called Luna. She is very clever. When she was 2 years old, she started to know what to do and when to do it. As a nurse, I work from midnight to 7:00 am. If I am still in bed after 10:00 pm, Luna will wake me up. If I don’t go to bed on time, she will pat (拍) me on the leg and try to lead me to the bedroom. However, the cat doesn’t know about holidays and she always wakes me up during that time. This is the only unlucky part.One evening I ate something bad and had a bad stomachache. During the whole night Luna was with me. When I was in the toilet, she was there beside me. When I came back to bed, she followed me. And when I ran to the bathroom, she ran with me. She never slept or left me the whole night. My other cat is still very young. Will he also decide to give himself a job? Maybe Luna is the only one in this way, I think.(&& )36.&When did Luna begin to know what to do and when to do it?&A. 2 years ago.&B. At the age of 2.&&C. 3 years ago. &D. At the age of 3.(&& )37.&The writer works    . &A. the whole morning&&&B. the whole afternoon &&C. from midnight to the early morning&&D. all day&& (&& )38.&Why did the writer have a stomachache that evening?&A. Because she was very hungry. &B. Because she never ate breakfast.&C. Because she had eaten something bad.&&D. Because she had worked too hard.&(&& )39.&Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?&A. On holidays the writer works as usual.&B. The writer has got two cats.&C. Luna is a clever cat.&D. Luna looks after the writer well.(&& )40.&Which is the best title of the passage? &A. My helpful cat&B. A nurse’s life &&&C. Two cats&&D. Helpful animalsC&配对阅读。Ⅰ栏是对5个同学的情况介绍,Ⅱ栏是7个人的建议。请从Ⅱ栏中找出适合Ⅰ栏的建议,并将答案的字母编号填写在题前括号内。Ⅰ(&& )41. Celia just bought a skirt last week, but she still wants to buy a new one.(&& )42. Bill wants to buy a new car so that he can drive to work.& (&& )43. Lucy usually has lunch in the restaurant. And there are paper cups and paper boxes in the restaurant. (&& )44. Toney likes to buy things made abroad and he thinks they are cool. (&& )45. Linda likes going shopping and she often gets new plastic bags from the shop.ⅡA. Don’t take new plastic bags from the shop. You can take a cloth bag or reuse your old ones. B. It’s better to use a china cup and a lunch box so that you can use them again.& C. You’d better buy a new car and look after it so that it can last.&& D. It’s a short distance from your home to your company. You should walk or ride a bike instead of driving.& E. Is it really necessary to buy a new skirt? You’d better wear it. It’s good to save money and protect the environment. F. It’s good to choose local products and try not to buy too many things from abroad.& G. It’s better to open a window instead of turning on air conditioning.四、短文填空 (本大题有10小题,每小题1.5分,共15分)请用适当的词完成下面的信件,每个空只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。Dear Captain Lim, I used to be afraid of flying, but after visiting your website, I felt much (46)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . Reading the articles (47)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& your website helped me build up my courage (勇气) to fly. However, since the Malaysia Airlines MH370 Flight Incident, I’ve been afraid of flying again. I used to feel nervous at least one week before flying, (48)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& now I feel nervous all the time. Last Sunday, I also read a piece of (49)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& that a plane encountered severe turbulence (遭遇强气流). And (50)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& was reported that some of the passengers had got badly hurt. May I know whether turbulence often happens and have you (51)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& experienced this kind of severe turbulence? (52)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do pilots usually take care of it? It looks to us passengers as if the plane is not (53)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to control when there’s severe turbulence. Do pilots feel the same? I am so afraid that sometimes I couldn’t fall asleep after (54)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& so much about flying, so I really hope you can tell me the (55)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to these questions. Thank you very much.Marissa五、读写综合 (本大题分为A、B两部分,共25分)A. 信息归纳 (共5小题,每小题2分)请阅读下面材料,根据所提供的信息,完成信息卡。Dear Ms White,I used to have a lot of problems and I always tried to fix them. I used to do badly in English. To fix it, I read English newspapers to improve it. Now I’m quite good at it. I used to be weak. To fix it, I ate right and joined a sports club. Now I’m strong and healthy. I used to be afraid of speaking in public. To fix it, I took part in all kinds of school activities. Now I’m outgoing and everyone likes making friends with me.&& But now I have a problem that I can’t fix. I have the ugliest nose in the whole world! It’s not only fat but also big! I want to have a nose job (鼻子整形). Do you think it’s a good idea? Please give me your advice.&& Yours,Ann, 12 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * **** * * * *Dear Ann,It sounds like you’re a really proactive (积极主动的) person, always fixing problems. That’s good, but when it comes to things like your nose, you have to stop. It sounds to me that you’re looking for things that are wrong with your body. That’s very dangerous. Also, I’d like to point out that nobody is perfect. A nose doesn’t reflect who you are, so there’s no need for you to feel bad about yourself at all. In my opinion, as a student, you should pay more attention to your schoolwork instead of your looks.& Best wishes,Ms White Information Card◆To improve her English, Ann (56)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . ◆Ann joined a sports club to (57)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . ◆Ann used to be a (58)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& girl. ◆Ann wrote to Ms White to (59)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . ◆Ms White tells Ann not to (60)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& her looks.
B. 书面表达 (本题15分) 根据要求完成写作。下面是某报刊登的一封读者来信,请你以编者Serina 的身份给这位同学回信,并针对她的问题给出合理的建议。80词左右,信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Serina,Lisa and I are in the same class and she sits next to me. She is an excellent student and I can learn a lot from her. However, she talks so much that sometimes I can’t pay attention to my studies. I want to change seats with another girl, but I’m afraid it will hurt Lisa’s feelings. What should I do?Yours, WinnieDear Winnie,___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Serina
参考答案:1-5 BBADD&&6-10 BDBAA&&11-15 CDBDB16-20 AACBC &21-25 CADCB&26-30 DADBC31-35 DCADA&36-40 BCCAA&41-45 EDBFA46. better&&&47. on&&48. but&&49. news&&50. it&&51. ever&&&52. How&&53. easy&&54. thinking&55. answers&56. read English newspapers &&57. improve her health&58. weak and shy&&&&59. ask for advice&&&60. worry aboutOne possible version: Dear Winnie,I’m sorry to learn that Lisa is making it difficult for you to pay attention to your studies. However, I think Lisa talks to you because she likes you. What’s more, she can help you with your studies.& In my opinion, you should get to know her better. Once you become close friends, it will be easier for you to talk to her and tell her how you feel about the problem. I’m sure she will understand you.I hope you like my suggestion.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Serina 文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?徐州市2015年中考英语试题(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
徐州市2015年中考英语试题(含答案)
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢徐州市2015年中考英语试题(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
徐州市2015年中考英语试题(含答案)
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&徐州市2015年中考英语试题(含答案)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢a white night white night
日常用语词汇接龙 ...
白血球减少症
leucopenia leukopenia
a white night white night
基于1个网页-
失眠的夜晚
白色的夜晚
白夜的旋律
I once read a book called White Night, but that's beside the point.
我曾读过一本叫《 白夜》的书,不过这与本题无关。
It's unjust to judge the students by the examination , cause they are under great pressure , or they can't do it well after a white night .
通过考试结果来评判学生是不公平的,因为他们在巨大的压力下,或者经过一个不眠之夜后很难做得好。
Timohin, in pain from a wound in his leg, was not asleep, and gazed, all eyes, at the strange apparition of a girl in a white night-gown, dressing-jacket, and nightcap.
季莫欣因腿上的伤疼得未能入睡,两眼盯着这个奇怪的身影——身穿白衬衫和短上衣,头戴套发帽的少女。
One spring night, the couple was asleep when a broad ribbon of white light slid across the old woman's pillow.
VOA: special.
On the night of April eleventh, Lincoln appeared before a crowd outside the White House.
VOA: special.
Unlike the confusion that reigned during the 2005 conclave, the smoke this time around has been clear: black during the first two rounds of burned ballots, and then a clear white on Wednesday night — thanks to special smoke flares akin to those used in soccer matches or protests that were lit in the chapel ovens.
Valentino Las Vegas is highlighting the delicacy in a night of white truffles and wine featuring the wines of Beni di Batasiolo and the cuisine of James Beard Award-winning Chef Luciano Pellegrini.
We've already had a number of science-focused events with young people at the White House, including Astronomy Night a few weeks ago.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 night in white satin 的文章

随机推荐