下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢六年级英语动词的形式复习
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
六年级英语动词的形式复习
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
六年级英语动词的形式复习
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 六年级英语动词的形式复习 动词+s的变化规则1.一般情况下,直接加-s,如:cook-cooks, milk-milks2.以s. x. sh. ch. o结尾,加-es,如:&&& guess-guesses, wash-washes, watch-watches, go-goes3.以“辅音字母+y”结尾,变y为i, 再加-es,如:study-studies一般现在时用法专练:一、 写出下列动词的第三人称单数 drink ________ go _______& stay ________ make ________look _________ have_______ pass_______& carry ____come________ watch______ plant_______& fly ________study_______ brush________do_________& teach_______二、用am, is, are 填空1. I ______ a boy.& ______ you a boy?&& No, I _____ not. 2. The girl______ Jack's sister. 3. The dog _______ tall and fat. 5. ______ your brother in the classroom? 6. Where _____ your mother?&& She ______ at home. 8. Mike and Liu Tao ______ at school. 9. Whose dress ______ this? 10. Whose socks ______& they? 11. That ______ my red skirt. 12. Who ______ I? 14.Here ______ a scarf for you. 15. Here ______ some sweaters for you. 21. My sister's name ______Nancy. 22. This ______ not Wang Fang's pencil. 23.& ______& David and Helen from England? 24. There ______ a girl in the room. 25. There ______ some apples on the tree. 26. _______ there any kites in the classroom? 27. _______ there any apple juice in the bottle? 28. There _______ some bread on the plate. 29. There _______ a boy, two girls, three men and ten women in the park. 30. You, he and I ______ from China.三、用括号内动词的适当形式填空。1. He often ________(have) dinner at home.2. David and Tom _______(be) in Class One.3. We _______( watch) TV on Mondays.4. Mike _______( go) to the zoo on Sunday.5. ______ they ________(like) the World Cup?6. What _______they often _______(do) on Saturdays?7. _______ your parents _______(read) newspapers every day?8. The girl _______(teach) us English on Sundays.9. She and I ________(take) a walk together every evening.10. There ________(be) some water in the bottle. 11. Mike _______(like) cooking.12. They _______(have) the same hobby.13. My aunt _______(look) after her baby carefully.14. You always _______(do) your homework well. www. xkb1. com15. I _______(be) ill. I'm staying in bed.16. She _______(go) to school from Monday to Friday.17. Liu Tao _______(do) not like PE.18. The child often _______(watch) TV in the evening.19. Su Hai and Su Yang _______(have) eight lessons this term.20.& -What day _______(be) it today?- It’s Saturday.文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?动词第三人称单数形式_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
动词第三人称单数形式
||暂无简介
总评分4.4|
浏览量8003
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢高中英语语法全解-动词的ing形式_百度文库