I'll ask you for the last ddl timetime求意思

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
This is the last time_______I shall give you lessonA WHEN B WHICHC thatD inWHICH为啥呢?_______________为啥呢?_______________为啥呢?_______________为啥呢?_______________为啥呢?_______________为啥呢?_______________为啥呢?_______________为啥呢?_______________为啥呢?_______________为啥呢?_______________为啥呢?_______________为啥呢?_______________为啥呢?_______________为啥呢?_______________
maqphalw424
c that 这是强调句型.强调与定语重句的区别就是你看看空里所要填的单词做不做成分或者你看看如果没有这个空,空的前面——THIS IS THE LAST TIME 是一句单独成立的中国话.而空后面的i shall give you lesson 也是一句能说通的中国话.那么你要填的这个空只起到链接两个句子的作用而绝非像定语重句那样去做句子的成分.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A同位语从句
选C,强调时间,给你教训的时间~~
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求这首歌词的翻译 《The Last Time》- Eric Benet《The Last Time》歌词 - Eric BenetEric Benet - The Last Time The first time I fell in love was long ago. I didn't know how to give my love at all. The next time I settled for what felt so close. But without romance, you're never gonna fall. After everything I' Now it's finally my turn. This is the last time I'll fall... in love. The first time we walked under that starry sky, there was a moment when everything was clear. I didn't need to ask or even wonder why, because each question is answered when your near. and I'm wise enough to know when a miracle unfolds, this is the last time i'll fall in love. Now don't hold back, just let me know. Could I be moving much too fast or way too slow. 'Cause all of my life, I've waited for this day. To find that once in a lifetime, this is it, I'll never be the same. You'll never know what it's taken me to say these words. And now that I've said them, they could never be enough. As far as I can see, there's only you and only me. This is the last time I'll fall in love. Last time i'll fall in love. The last time i'll fall... in love. END
我区52jbCE
‍‍  你好,很高兴为您解答
  Eric驱魔师,最后一次我第一次坠入爱河是很久以前的事了。我不知道如何给我的爱。下次我定居感觉如此接近。但如果没有浪漫,你不会会下降。一切后我明白了,现在轮到我了。这是最后一次我秋天……在爱。我们第一次走在星空,有那么一个时刻,一切都很清楚。我不需要问,甚至不知道为什么,因为每个问题都回答说当你近了。我足够聪明,知道什么时候一个奇迹的展开,这是最后一次我坠入爱河。现在不要退缩,只是让我知道。我可以移动得太快或太慢。因为我生命的全部,我等待这一天。发现一生一次,这是,我永远不会是相同的。你永远不会知道我说了这些话。现在,我已经说过了,他们不可能不够。就我所看到的,只有你,只有我。这是最后一次我坠入爱河。上次我就坠入爱河。我最后一次会下降…再爱。  
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译If Tomorrow Never Comes!If knew it would be the last time that I see you walk out of the door,I would give you a hug and kiss and call you back for one more.If I knew it would be the last time I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise,I would video tape each action and words,so I could play them back day after day.If I knewt it would be the last time,I would spare an extra minute or two to stop and say"I love you" instead of letting you assume that you know I do.Surely there's always tomorrow to make up for an oversight,and we always get a second chance to make everything right.There will always be another day to say our"I love you".But just in case today is all I get,I'd like to say how much I love you and I hope we never forget.Tomorrow is not promised to anyone,young or old and today may be the last chance you get to hold your love one tight.So if you're waiting for tomorrow,why not do it day?If tomorrow never comes,you'll surely regret the day that you did't take that extra time for a smile,a hug,or a kiss,so hold your loved ones close today,and whisper in their ear.Tell them how much you love them and that you'll always value them.take time to say "I'm sorry","Please forgive me","Thank you ",or "It's okay".If tomorrow never comes,you'llhave no regrets about today.
如果明天永不到来!如果我知道那是你最后一次走出家门,我会给你一个拥抱和香吻,并一再呼唤你的归来.如果我知道那是我最后一次听到你高亢赞美的声音,我会把你的一笑一颦一言一行都录制下来,这样我就能每天都播放并以此重温.如果我知道那是最后一次,我会花一俩分钟停下来对你说“我爱你”,而不是让你猜测我的此番心意.不可否认,我们总是认为明天可以用来弥补过错,我们也总是有改过自新的第二次机会,我们总是以为改天说我爱你也可.但假如我只能活过今天,那么我想对你说我是多么的爱你,希望我们彼此永远铭记对方.明天不会给任何人承诺,不论老少,你都有可能只有最后一个晚上的机会紧拥你的至爱.所以,与其等待明天,何不抓紧今天?如果明天永不到来,你必定后悔,后悔今天没有抽空微笑,拥抱或亲吻.那么就请你今天抱紧你的爱人,靠近她/他耳畔,告诉他/她你有多爱他/她,多珍惜她/他.把握机会献上一句“对不起”,"请原谅我吧”,“谢谢”或是“没关系”.这样,即使明天永不到来,你也不会给今天留下遗憾.
为您推荐:
如果明天没有来!如果知道这将是最后一次,我看到你走出大门,我想给你一个拥抱和亲吻,并打电话给您,回到一个更。如果我知道这将是我最后一次要听到你的声音,取消了在赞美,我会的录影带,每个行动,并换言之,因此,我可以发挥他们回到日复一日。如果我知道这将是最后一次,我将不遗余力额外的两分钟,停止并说“我爱你” ,而不是让你以为你知道,我这样做。当然,总会有明天,以弥补损失,我们终会得到第二次机会...
(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 one last time 的文章

随机推荐