越早下订单,生产很长时间没有下订单就会越快,的翻译是:什么意思

当前位置: &
求翻译:如果你方的衬衫符合我们的市场需要,我们就给你们下订单是什么意思?
如果你方的衬衫符合我们的市场需要,我们就给你们下订单
问题补充:
If your shirt is in line with our market needs, we will give you an order
If you have a T-shirt with our market needs, we will give you the order
If your shirt conforms to our market requirement, we give under you the order form
If you need shirts in our market, we are going to place an order
if you have a T-shirt with our market needs, we wil
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!下订单是什么意思_下订单在线翻译_下订单什么意思_下订单的意思_下订单的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
下订单是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
下订单是什么意思 下订单在线翻译 下订单什么意思 下订单的意思 下订单的翻译 下订单的解释 下订单的发音 下订单的同义词
下订单 双语例句1. 真钱德州扑克世界杯赌球 365扑克跟CRV同一级别的东风日产奇骏,目前的优惠幅度节前一度达到10000元,目前也有数千元;比CRV稍低一个级别的东风悦达起亚狮跑,目前店家买就送2000元装潢,3月前下订单,还可以享受送交强险和拓界装备的活动,其中交强险价值千元,而拓界装备包括前后保护杆和左右两边的迎宾踏板。&&&&World Cup soccer gambling for real money Texas Holdem Poker 365 with the same level of CRV Nissan X-Trail, the present pre-holiday discount rate once reached 10, 000 yuan, is also seve a level slightly lower than the CRV KIA Lions running, the current 2, 000 yuan decorating shops Maijiu Song, 3 months ago, under orders, you can also enjoy the strong to the equipment, insurance and expand community activities, including cross-thousand strong value at risk, while the extension sector, equipment includes front and rear protection bar and the left and right sides The Welcome pedal.2. 我们大体上已将合约条款都谈妥了,接着我们就要准备下订单了。&&&&In general, We have reached an agreement on the contract clause, then we prepare to place order with you.3. 3. 当客户向我们下订单时,他们的订货应该在一个星期内送到。&&&&When the customer gives us their order, their indents should be delivered within one week.4. 我们通常跟据你的标准产品下订单,但是你知道对于妆台尺寸,我们的市场与远东的一些国家相比有些不同的要求。&&&&Usually followed your standard size but as you know, our marketHas different requirement compare to Far East Asian Countries.5. 如果我们下订单呢?我们也要付样品费吗?&&&&If we ready to perchase a block of products, should we afford the expense of the product-sample?6. 下订单在线翻译6. 我们即将下初定始订单。&&&&We are ready to place our first order.7. 7. 在这种情况下,该系统的订单在一个时期末意味着需求。&&&&In this case, the system orders at the end of one period the mean demand.8. 8. 如果你们能告诉我们最早的发货日期,我们可立即下订单。&&&&If you can tell us the earliest date of delivery, we can place an order at once.9. danci.911cha.com9. 如果你们提供的价格合适,而且如果我能得到我想要的佣金,我可以立即下订单。&&&&If your prices are agreeable and if I can get the commi ion I want, I can place the order right away.10. 1月17日上午10点多,家住石景山古城的乐书鹏在京东商城下了自己的订单,一台索尼α350W单反双头相机。&&&&Much at 10 o'clock on January 17 morning, the Le Shupeng that lives in ancient city of stone scene hill is in Beijing east the order that the store issued him, sheet of 350W of α of a Suo Ni turns over double head camera.11. 当客户向我们下订单时,他们的订货应该在一个星期内送到。&&&&&&When clients place a Purchase Order to us, the cargo they ordered should be delivered in a week.12. 12. 当客户向我们下订单时,他们的订货应该在一个星期内送到。&&&&&&When our clients place a Purchase Order to us, the cargo they ordered should be delivered within a week13. 但是如果你方在二月底之前下订单的话,我们将立即装货发货。&&&&&&But if you place your order not later than end of February, we would ensure prompt shipment.14. 在他看来,业主下订单后,厂家通过拼凑的方式,凑成美观的整体厨房。&&&&&&In his view, the owner orders, the manufacturer of the way through together, make up the overall appearance of the kitchen.15. 15. 明智连接器在保证产品质量的前提下,不断扩大材料的本地化采购,通过物料本地的采购直接带来的成本优势,为明智连接器争得了更多的订单。&&&&&&Wise connector to ensure product quality, under the premise of continuous expansion of the localization of materials procurement, the local procurement of materials through the direct cost advantages, for the wise connector gain more orders.16. 当客户向我们下订单时,他们的订货应该在一个星期内送到。&&&&&&It should be there within one week from we receive our comsumer's order form.17. 17. 在系统的订单模块控制下,客户可以通过网络下订单。&&&&&&Under system's order form modular control, the customer may adopt under the network the order form.18. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD18. 多数经纪会提出额外的努力,才能让他们的客户下订单,通过互联网进行交易。&&&&&&Most brokers will put forth the extra effort to be able to allow their clients to place orders over the internet.19. 当客户向我们下订单时,他们的订货应该在一个星期内送到。&&&&&&When the customer launch the order for us, Their ordered products should be received whin one week.20. 20. 首先,我要过的第一关,就是这个企业没有钱了,资金链断了,没有客户了,它是外贸企业,既没有国外客户的订单,还欠了人家供应商很多的钱,人家交了货没有给人家付货款,在资金链断裂的情况下,如何把企业扭亏为盈呢?&&&&&&First of all, I would like to have the first hurdle, the enterprise does not have any more money, the money chain is broken, there is no account, which is foreign trade enterprises, there are no foreign customer's orders, still owe the vendor have a lot of money, the people have made goods did not give people the benefit payment funds strand breaks, hejiou Enterprise?下订单是什么意思,下订单在线翻译,下订单什么意思,下订单的意思,下订单的翻译,下订单的解释,下订单的发音,下订单的同义词,下订单的反义词,下订单的例句,下订单的相关词组,下订单意思是什么,下订单怎么翻译,单词下订单是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 当前位置: &
求翻译:我想你们下订单越早越好,因为最近生产很忙。通常在30天。是什么意思?
我想你们下订单越早越好,因为最近生产很忙。通常在30天。
问题补充:
I would like your order sooner the better, because of the recent production of busy. Usually 30 days.
I think the sooner you order the better, because the production is very busy. Usually in 30 days.
正在翻译,请等待...
I would like to order you the sooner the better, because the production is very busy recently. Usually within 30 days.
I thought under you the order form is more early better, because produced recently very busily.Usually in 30 days.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 双十一未到时间下订单 的文章

随机推荐