Dad i wish you happya happy birthday!是什么意思

Happy birthday! /Many happiness returns of the day!是什么意思_百度知道
Happy birthday! /Many happiness returns of the day!是什么意思
Happy birthday! /Many happiness returns of the day!是什么意思
生日快乐!祝你长命百岁!字典上 many happy returns 是祝你长命百岁(生日贺词)
采纳率:20%
生日快乐! 所有快乐都会在你生日的这一天到来!
生日快乐,好人有好报!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
happiness的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
“Dear, baby, I wish you a happy birthday!”英文是什么
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
亲爱的宝贝,我祝福你有一个快乐的生日!dear baby,i wish you have a happy brithday!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲爱的,宝贝,我希望你生日快乐
亲爱的,宝贝,祝你生日快乐!类似的有 we wish you a happy Christmas!祝你圣诞快乐!
亲爱的宝贝,祝你有个愉快的生日!
扫描下载二维码一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
Clearly she had no wish for conversation...
她显然无意谈话。
想要,希望(做…)
If you wish to do something or to have it done for you, you want to do it or have it done.
If you wish to go away for the weekend, our office will be delighted to make hotel reservations...
如果您想外出度周末,我们办事处将很乐意为您预订旅馆。
We can dress as we wish now...
我们现在着装可以随心所欲。
(用于要说的话可能使人不快或担心等时)不想,无意
Wish is used in expressions such as I don't wish to be rude or without wishing to be rude as a way of apologizing or warning someone when you are going to say something which might upset, annoy, or worry them.
I don't wish to sound callous, but I am glad I wasn't here...
我不想让自己的话听上去麻木不仁,但我真的很庆幸我当时没在这儿。
Without wishing to be unkind, she's not the most interesting company.
我不想那么刻薄,不过她并不是非常有情趣的伴侣。
希望(不可能或可能性很小的事发生)
If you wish something were true, you would like it to be true, even though you know that it is impossible or unlikely.
I wish I could do that...
我希望我能做那件事。
I wish it weren't true...
但愿这不是真的。
祈求;企求;默默期盼
If you wish for something, you express the desire for that thing silently to yourself. In fairy stories, when a person wishes for something, the thing they wish for often happens by magic.
We have all wished for men who are more considerate...
我们都曾祈求能找到更加体贴的男人。
A philosopher once said, 'Be careful what you wish you might get it.'
一位哲学家曾说过:“别轻易许愿——你可能会如愿以偿。”
这是再好不过的;没有比这更好的了
Wish is used in sentences such as I could not wish for anything better to indicate that you are very pleased with what you have and could not imagine anything better.
I really could not have wished for a better teacher...
这个老师对我来说是再好不过的了。
Who could wish for a better opportunity?
谁还会企求能得到比这更好的机会呢?
希望…发生在…身上
If you say that you would not wish a particular thing on someone, you mean that the thing is so unpleasant that you would not want them to be forced to experience it.
It's a horrid experience and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
这种经历太痛苦了,我甚至都不希望它发生在死对头身上。
If you wish someone something such as luck or happiness, you express the hope that they will be lucky or happy.
I wish you both a very good journey...
我祝愿你们两人旅途愉快。
Goodbye, Hanu. I wish you well.
再见,哈努,祝你顺心如意。
If you express your good wishes towards someone, you are politely expressing your friendly feelings towards them and your hope that they will be successful or happy.
I found George's story very sad. Please give him my best wishes...
我觉得乔治的经历很悲惨,请向他转达我最诚挚的祝福。
Western leaders sent good wishes to the new American president.
西方领导人向新任美国总统致以良好的祝愿。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!相关词典网站:FREE BIRTHDAY SONG
FREE BIRTHDAY SONG
I could have sent you a birthday greeting on your birthday and I could have started Google, but I didn't. You are happy with Google so why not be happy with me being a little tardy in saying Happy Birthday!
Even though I missed your birthday by a mile, I hope you celebrated it with smile.
Happy Belated Birthday. When things get busy, time slips by, but birthdays never wait. So finally when we send our greetings, they may be just a little late. But when it is someone so special that we like a lot, our thoughts are always on time, it is just our greeting that is not.
Two, four, six, eight. Sorry that this birthday cheer is late! Happy Birthday!
Just because I missed your birthday doesn't mean that you don't look like a monkey. Hope you had a barrel of fun.
You live life in the fast lane but I move a little slower. That is why I am a little behind you on celebrating your birthday.
Better late than never&#63 Hope you had the happiest birthday ever.
Need a reason for a party&#63 Well as long as all the belated birthday wishes keep flowing in, you've got a reason to party.
I didn't miss the opportunity to wish you a Happy Birthday. I am just fashionably late.
They say &#34burn the candle at both ends&#34 and I think that means celebrate your birthday both before and after the real date. I am helping with the &#34after&#34 part.
The saying is &A day late and a dollar short& but I missed your birthday by more than that and there is no gift either. So I guess they need to work on their saying. #justsaying. Happy Birthday.
Even though this greeting comes to you a little late, the wish it brings for happiness is good on any day date. Happy late Birthday
I wanted to espresso my feelings about saying Happy Birthday a little latte. I guess that I need to give up decaf!
A belated birthday wish that your life will continue to be filled with the happiness you deserve.
Hope your Birthday was happy and totally great. Have a wonderful year!
Double kisses and double hugs are your bonus gift to make up for being late to wish you a Happy Birthday.
Celebrate first, ask forgiveness later. Sorry I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday.
Dude, Happy Birthday. What's up with you celebrating it on time&#63 I was totally unprepared for that. You rock.
You are fun. You are Fabulous. You are fabulous fun. Even if I am a bit late is saying so. Hope it was a fun birthday.
My dog ate your birthday card, that is why this Happy Birthday wish is a little late.
The sign says &slow watch for children& and I thought that meant your birthday would take longer to come.
Like, I, uh, meant to, uh, like, didn't, uh, forget your birthday. I was, just, uh, you know, a little centered on myself and missed it. Anyway, Happy Birthday. Mine is coming up soon you know.
Sorry I missed your birthday. How weird is that&#63 That only happens to me like once per year. Happy Birthday.
Sorry, time just slipped away. Hope you had a fun one. Happy Birthday.
I would tell you the super-secret reason that I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday, but it is classified information and is available only on A NEED TO KNOW basis.
Late Birthday messages for late birthday greetings
Birthdays are special days but you are special every day. Happy Belated Birthday.
Silly me. I missed your birthday. What was I thinking. Hope it was fun.
I didn't miss the opportunity to wish you a Happy Birthday&. I am just fashionably late.
Sorry that I couldn't catch up with you on your birthday. Hope that it was great. Happy belated birthday
Houston, we have a problem. I spaced out and forgot your birthday. Was it out of this world&#63
Oops, I missed your birthday by a few short days. Hope it was fun.
That trip around the sun was just faster than I expected and so I am a bit late in saying &Happy Birthday!&
Knowing how much fun you can be, I assume that the party is still going and that I am not late for your birthday. Keep on having fun.
Hey I am late on wishing you a Happy Birthday, but you are really late on inviting me to your birthday party. So when is it anyway&#63
I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday because I was worried that you would still be in your birthday suit.
This wish is late so that you can celebrate longer. Happy Birthday.
I hope that you are still having a Happy Birthday!
Seems like you just had a birthday yesterday. Oh yeah, sorry I am late. Happy Birthday.
Even though I spaced out and forgot to communicate my best birthday wishes on time, I hope that your birthday was out of this world.
So, maybe it isn't much of an excuse for being late in wishing you a Happy Birthday, but did you know that the Romans added July and August to the calendar&#63
Sooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy I'mmmmmmm late. Happy Bday.
I can be wrong, I can be crazy, but I can't be too late in wishing you a happy birthday.
If you are reading this message, I must have slipped up and missed your birthday. It wasn't intentional. Events conspired to keep my mind busy and to keep me from remembering it in time. Perhaps it was a conspiracy&#63 Hope it was fun.
Belated (because of Daylight Savings time and Mercury being in retrograde) birthday wishes.
I'm a little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope that your birthday was a wonderful one!
I was abducted by aliens, and I am just getting back.
So sorry I missed your birthday!
I hope you had a fab birthday with your family and friends!! I wish you everything of the best and hope all your wishes and dreams come true. Wish I could have been there.
Sorry to be late wishing you a Happy Birthday. Any good photos of the festivities or leftover cake&#63
Happy very belated birthday! Hope you had a fantastic day filled with everything you wished for!!!
I am celebrating your birthday TODAY. You should too. Even if it has already passed.
Belated Birthday wishes & messages for late birthday greetings
Since I think that you should be happy every day I didn't think there would be a problem wishing you a late happy birthday today.
I hope that you celebrated your birthday in style. I wish I could have been there.
Houston, we have a problem and it requires me to travel back in time to wish you a Happy Birthday.
Sorry to be tardy. Guess I missed the party. Happy belated birthday.
Last week your birthday seemed so far away. And then it just flew by. Sorry I am late in saying Happy Birthday
I hope that it was fun. I wish that I had been a part of it. I hope that you had a very Happy Birthday.
I am late in saying Happy Birthday to you and maybe even the last to say it this year. So is it true that you should save the best for last&#63
Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday, but true story, a zebra running on the highway was holding up traffic.
I am sure that you didn't expect a birthday greeting from me to arrive on time and you know how I hate to disappoint you!
I hope you had a lovely birthday, sorry I couldn't be there on the day. Love you!
Since I think that you should be happy every day I didn't think there would be a problem wishing you a late happy birthday today.
Magic moments are great weather there early or late like this birthday greeting for you I hope.
I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date. And that would be your birthday. Happy Birthday.
You celebrated your birthday before I could get there. I hope that it was fun.
it is your fault that I am late wishing you a happy birthday: you were born a few days too early.
I thought about mailing you a birthday card and blaming its being late on the mail system, but that seemed like a lot of work. Happy Late Birthday.
Good friends forgive their good friends that wished him a happy birthday a little late.
We have a moral obligation to celebrate your birthday, even if I was late in mentioning it.
Happy belated birthday wishes. All the birds are singing for you:-)
I missed your birthday because you never look any older. Happy Birthday!
Happy late birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day. Sorry for the late wish but I keep imagining that I am on holiday and have no responsibilities. Maybe I will take tomorrow off to celebrate and tan!
The Rolling Stones sang that they were just waiting on a friend. Have you been waiting for me to wish you a happy birthday&#63 Sorry it's late but it's still good like classic rock.
Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday, the cat was stuck in the toilet.
Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday, I woke up on a front lawn two blocks from
Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday, a hole in the roof allowed rain to fall on the alarm clock, making it malfunction.
Late Birthday messages for late birthday greetings
Today is yesterday's tomorrow so even if you already got older it isn't too late to wish you a happy birthday.
It takes the light from some stars millions of years to arrive. At least I wasn't that late in wishing you a happy birthday!
If you are serious about celebrating your birthday, then the party must still be happening and that means that it's not too late to wish you a Happy Birthday.
Though missing a chance to say Happy Birthday on your date, I now can wish that your whole year is great.
The perfect birthday mix is to receive some early birthday wishes, some people that celebrate with you on the big day and your true friends that care enough about you to not let being late keep them from wishing you a Happy Birthday.
I am a little late but maybe I won't be the last to wish you a very Happy Birthday!
Late&#63 Just like the Beatles, yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away. But today I realized that I missed your birthday. Great now that I have said that - There's no longer a shadow hanging over me.
It is hard to believe that you are getting older. That is why I am late in wishing you a Happy Birthday.
Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday. Lately I have been living more on a lunar calendar than the solar one.
If you had celebrated your birthday on Mars, you would only be half as old, but its orbital eccentricity
would still be considerably larger and this greeting would be just as late.
I fully blame my tardiness in wishing you a happy birthday on The Facebook Feed Algorithm: whatever that means.
Let's pretend that late is really great because EVER is better than never! Happy Late Birthday!
One can never be too early or too late in celebrating a great occasion.. Happy birthday!
In my imaginary world this birthday wish will not be late! Happy birthday on time!
The best things in life and the best wishes for you don't always arrive on time. Happy belated birthday.
Just as I hope that your beauty endures for all of time, I hope that you enjoyr another late birthday wish. Happy late birthday.
Well-behaved people often stop celebrating their birthday too early to appreciate the well wishes of their friends that are a little late.
Aren't you happy that you have such a good friend that remembers your birthday days after it's over. Even if it's for the first time.
Believe in miracles. Such as the miracle of forgiving me for wishing you a happy birthday a little late.
Secret scandals and late birthday wishes make life fun to live.
Perhaps dreaming of my fantasy vacation kept me from wishing you a birthday on time. Hope your trip around the sun was as much fun as my dream vacation.
Jump for joy! I am finally wishing you a happy birthday.
Top 10 things that your friends may say after your birthday: Number 1 is Happy Belated Birthday!
Possibly a secure quantum phenomenon known as an entangled black hole may have prevented me from wishing you a happy birthday on time.
Send us more birthday greetings and birthday messages to share at
All donations are usedto record more songs

我要回帖

更多关于 wish you a happy day 的文章

随机推荐