北京市朝阳区2015初三期末试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Can you tell me when to leave? == Can you tell me when I ill leave? 你能告诉我什么时候离开?——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
Can you tell me when to leave? == Can you tell me when I ill leave? 你能告诉我什么时候离开? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
  阅读理解
    John doesn't like to go to school. His mother is worried about him.
    One morning she goes into John's room, turns on the light and says to him, "It's time to get up. You can't stay in bed all day. "
    But John doesn't want to get up. He turns the light off.
    "Don't go to sleep again. You'll be late for school again, " his mother says.
    Fifteen minutes later, John comes into the kitchen(厨房)and sits down at the table.
    "Hurry, it's eight o'clock, " his mother says to him.
    "There's no hurry, " John tells his mother. " I'm not going to school. "
    "Why not? Is it a holiday? "
    "No, it's not a holiday. "
    His mother sits next to him and takes his hand.
    "John, tell me what's wrong. Why do you hate(恨)school so much? "   The son doesn't say anything. A few minutes later he says, "The teachers don't like me, and neither do the students. "
    "John, " his mother says, " I'm sorry about it, but you cannot stay at home. "
    "Why not? "
    "Because(因为)dear, there are two very good reasons(理由).
  First, you are thirty-five years old. Second. you are the school headmaster(校长), " says his mother.
  根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案。
  1. Why is John's mother worried about him?  [  ]
  A. He cries a lot.    B. He cannot do his homework.
  C. He sleeps all day.   D. He does not like to go to school
  2. Why doesn't John want to go to school?   [  ]
  A. He is ill.        B. He likes to stay in bed.
  C. He is not happy there.  D. It is a holiday.
  3. When does John's mother leave his room?   [  ]
  A. 8:00  B. 7:45
  C. 8:15  D. Fifteen minutes later.
  4. What does John do at the school?     [  ]
  A. He is a student.       B. He is an English teacher.
  C. He is the school headmaster. D. He doesn't do anything.
  5. How old do you think John is before you read the last part of the story?[  ]
  A. He is about ten.    B. He is thirty-five.
  C. He is two years old.  D. He is over sixty.
Working Christmas Day It was unusually quiet in the emergency room (急诊室) on December25. I didn't think there would be any patients, complaining about having to work on. Just then five people showed up at my desk, a pale woman and four small children. "Are you all sick?" I asked doubtfully. "Yes," she said weakly and lowered her head. But when it came to descriptions of their problems, things got a little unclear. Two of the children had headaches, but I couldn't find any normal body language of holding the head or trying to keep it still. Two children had earaches, but only one could tell me which ear was hurting. The mother complained of a cough but seemed to work to produce it. Something was wrong, but I didn't say anything but explained that it might be a little while before a doctor saw her. She replied, "T it's warm in here." I checked the form after the admitting clerk had finished her work with the family. No address — they were homeless. The waiting room was warm. I looked out at the family standing by the Christmas tree. The youngest one was pointing at the television and shouting something to her mother. The oldest one was looking at the colorful Christmas tree. I went back to the nurses' station and mentioned we had a homeless family in the waiting room. The nurses, complaining about working Christmas, turned to pity for a family just trying to get warm on Christmas. The team went into action, much as we do when there's a medical emergency. But this one was a Christmas emergency. We were all offered a free meal in the hospital dining hall on Christmas Day, so we prepared a big one for our Christmas guests. We needed presents, too. We put together oranges and apples in a basket. We collected from different departments candies, crayons and other things that could be presents. As seriously as we met the physical needs of the patients that came to us that day, our team worked to meet the needs, and beyond the expectations, of a family who just wanted to be warm on Christmas Day. Later, as the family walked to the door to leave, the four-year-old came running back, gave me a hug and whispered, "Thanks for being our angels today."1.Why did the family come to the hospital?A. They were sick. B. They were cold and hungry.C. They wanted to visit friends.
D. They got all their money lost.2.How did the writer and her workmates help the family?A. They offered a free meal to them.B. They bought some presents for them.C. They sent for a doctor for them.D. They asked them to stay overnight in the hospital.3.What can we learn from the passage?A. The mother was seriously ill.B. The family were driven out of the hospital.C. The writer and her workmates always liked to work on Christmas.D. The family thanked the writer and her workmates for their kindness. 
Working Christmas Day It was unusually quiet in the emergency room (急诊室) on December25. I didn't think there would be any patients, complaining about having to work on. Just then five people showed up at my desk, a pale woman and four small children. "Are you all sick?" I asked doubtfully. "Yes," she said weakly and lowered her head. But when it came to descriptions of their problems, things got a little unclear. Two of the children had headaches, but I couldn't find any normal body language of holding the head or trying to keep it still. Two children had earaches, but only one could tell me which ear was hurting. The mother complained of a cough but seemed to work to produce it. Something was wrong, but I didn't say anything but explained that it might be a little while before a doctor saw her. She replied, "T it's warm in here." I checked the form after the admitting clerk had finished her work with the family. No address — they were homeless. The waiting room was warm. I looked out at the family standing by the Christmas tree. The youngest one was pointing at the television and shouting something to her mother. The oldest one was looking at the colorful Christmas tree. I went back to the nurses' station and mentioned we had a homeless family in the waiting room. The nurses, complaining about working Christmas, turned to pity for a family just trying to get warm on Christmas. The team went into action, much as we do when there's a medical emergency. But this one was a Christmas emergency. We were all offered a free meal in the hospital dining hall on Christmas Day, so we prepared a big one for our Christmas guests. We needed presents, too. We put together oranges and apples in a basket. We collected from different departments candies, crayons and other things that could be presents. As seriously as we met the physical needs of the patients that came to us that day, our team worked to meet the needs, and beyond the expectations, of a family who just wanted to be warm on Christmas Day. Later, as the family walked to the door to leave, the four-year-old came running back, gave me a hug and whispered, "Thanks for being our angels today."小题1:Why did the family come to the hospital?A.They were sick.B.They were cold and hungry.C.They wanted to visit friends.D.They got all their money lost.小题2:How did the writer and her workmates help the family?A.They offered a free meal to them.B.They bought some presents for them.C.They sent for a doctor for them.D.They asked them to stay overnight in the hospital.小题3:What can we learn from the passage?A.The mother was seriously ill.B.The family were driven out of the hospital.C.The writer and her workmates always liked to work on Christmas.D.The family thanked the writer and her workmates for their kindness.
  James didn't go to school yesterday. He
work out some maths problems. He wanted to ask Sandy
help. This afternoon he went to Sandy's home with his
3 . But Sandy's mother was ill. He had to take her mother to the
  James went to Sandy's home again in the evening.
Sandy and her mother were not back yet. So he went to the fruit shop and
some apples and ran to the hospital. In the hospital he saw Sandy sitting by her mother's bed. He said to Sandy,“I'm sorry I
in time to help you.”Sandy said,“Everything is
now. But I have to talk with you here in this room. I can't
my mother by herself here. Come on, let me tell you
to do your lessons.”
A.doesn'tB.can't
C.couldn'tD.won't
A.withB.for
C.aboutD.from
A.friendB.mother
C.applesD.problems
A.hospitalB.home
C.schoolD.shop
A.SoB.And
C.ButD.When
A.tookB.bought
C.broughtD.picked
A.didn't goB.don't come
C.can't getD.didn't come
A.badB.wrong
C.OKD.slow
A.leaveB.take
C.forgetD.put
A.whatB.how
C.whenD.who
  Dear Amy,
  We haven’t seen each other for nearly a month.I have learnt a lot during the summer vacation.I’m at my uncle’s farm.My aunt feeds(饲养)a lot of chickens.They are lovely.I feed them every day.At first I didn’t want to go into the chicken house.You know, it smells bad.But every time I see the chickens, I like them.Little by little, I like to feed them.As I enter the house, the chickens look at me, like saying, “welcome!”I say“Hello”to them, too.Then I put the food in front of them and they begin to eat.I like watching them eating.Sometimes I help my aunt collect eggs.It’s very interesting!Several times I dream them in my dream.My uncle and aunt get up early and go to bed late.They take good care of the chickens.We needn’t go to the doctor’s because my uncle knows a little about illnesses.
  Until now,I don’t want to go back, I’ll return just before school begins.I want to know what you are doing now.Please write me back as soon as possible.
  Best wishes!
Daniel writes this letter to Amy to ________.
ask her to write back
tell her what he has done
aske her to go to his uncle’s
show how hard he works
Daniel didn’t want to go into the chicken house at first because ________.
there wasn’t enough food for chickens
some chickens were ill
it was small
it didn’t smell good
They ________ when the chickens are ill.
can cure(治愈)them
take them to the doctor
leave them alone
watch them
Daniel doesn’t go back home until ________.
some sick chickens are better
Amy writes back
the vacation is over
another chicken house is built
What do you think of Daniel’s vacation?
It’s interesting.
It’s exciting.
It’s necessary.
It’s important.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!求指导下tell me when怎么设置_盗贼吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:108,831贴子:
求指导下tell me when怎么设置
我要设置把割裂显示出来
就像切割那样显示剩下几秒
这怎么设置
我刚刚买了激活码进了游...
准备用502打LOL。听说宏...
我都快羞死了
42倍频可正常使用,45倍...
我的这样的想看看吧友们...
那个启动x.y轴灵敏度需...
请如是说出来哦,拜托啦...
经过比对终于找出来了 ...
在职研究生报名入口,在职研究生名校报名
NGA有教程 其实我也不会弄
用那玩意干嘛
斜杠TMW,然后选择增/减益DEBUFF,选择减益,选择割裂,选择只监视自己的debuff,勾选时间和启用选项,必须配合Omnicc才能显示时间配合使用
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴当前播放列表↓
最近试听历史
评分:5.正在播放:&Tell Me When -
[ti:Quando Quando Quando]
[ar:Michael Buble]
[al:It's Time]
[by:LRC歌词网 ]
[offset:500]
[00:00.83]Quando, Quando, Quando - duet
[00:09.41]Featuring Nelly Furtado
[00:13.06]
[00:14.48]Tell me when will you be mine
[00:22.44]Tell me quando quando quando
[00:30.85]We can share a love devine
[00:38.50]Please don't make me wait again
[00:44.27]
[00:47.36]When will you say yes to me
[00:55.58]Tell me quando quando quando
[01:03.89]You mean happiness to me
[01:11.61]Oh my lover tell me when
[01:16.51]
[01:20.34]Every moments a day
[01:28.54]Every day seems a lifetime
[01:36.73]Let me show you the way
[01:44.87]To a joy beyond compare
[01:51.94]
[01:53.21]I can't wait a moment more
[02:01.38]Tell me quando quando quando
[02:09.15]Say it's me that you adore
[02:17.37]And then darling tell me when
[02:22.52]
[02:59.00]Every moments a day
[03:07.07]Every day seems a lifetime
[03:15.48]Let me show you the way
[03:23.55]To a joy beyond compare
[03:28.31]
[03:31.59]I can't wait a moment more
[03:40.03]Tell me quando quando quando
[03:48.64]Say it's me that you adore
[03:56.15]And then darling tell me when
[04:01.56]
[04:04.70]Oh my darling tell me when
[04:12.99]And then darling tell me when
[04:20.94]Oh my darling tell me when
[04:26.68]
[04:36.82]THE END
九酷音乐网 提供
听好歌 上九酷
该音乐由酷我音乐提供00:00
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
快速播放: /
喜欢【Tell Me When】您也可能喜欢TA们的歌曲……
1.2万人听过2.130万人听过3.238万人听过4.18万人听过5.216万人听过6.50万人听过7.94万人听过8.63万人听过9.85万人听过10.7万人听过11.33万人听过12.3万人听过
歌曲名:&&歌手:&&所属专辑:
作词:&&作曲:&&发行公司:未知&&发行时间:1959年
歌曲ID:257910&&分类:轻音乐&&语言:音乐欣赏&&大小:2.91 MB&&时长:05:05秒&&比特率:80K&&评分:5.分
介绍:《Tell Me When》 是 纯音乐合辑 演唱的歌曲,时长05分05秒,由作词,作曲,已累积试听超过50次,如果您觉得好听的话,就把这首歌分享给您的朋友共同聆听,一起支持歌手纯音乐合辑吧!
◆ 本页是轻音乐Tell Me When轻音乐的试听页面,如果您想下载Tell Me When歌词,那么就点击&&
◆ 如果你想下载这首歌曲的Mp3文件就点击&&,如果你想把这首歌外链到QQ空间点击&&
◆ 如果你想了解更多歌手纯音乐合辑的信息就点击&&&&&&&&&&
◆ Tell Me When的永久试听地址是/play/257910.htm,请将()告诉您的3个朋友,感谢您对九酷音乐网支持!
Copyright @2002 - 2017&.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有&&执行时间:0.0246s

我要回帖

更多关于 tell me when插件下载 的文章

随机推荐