下载积分:600
内容提示:【精品】九年级被动语态专练
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 15:23:47|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
【精品】九年级被动语态专练
官方公共微信4发现相似题下周举行运动会我们学校 的翻译是:Hold a sports meeting next week in our school 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
下周举行运动会我们学校
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Games in our school next week
Will hold our school of the sports meeting next week
Hold a sports meeting next week in our school
Games held at our school next week
Next week holds the games we the school
相关内容&a姜维文武双全 正在翻译,请等待... & aat the Company’s option, assist in the defence of any proceedings which may be brought 在公司的选择,协助在也许被带来任何行动的防御 & aDo not jam power cord 不要阻塞电源线 & aepstein
barr vca lgg epstein barr vca lgg & a你要拿多少条? How many strip do you want to take? & a请输入您需要翻译的文本! winter is white 正在翻译,请等待... & a她经常被我听见在 She is heard frequently by me in & aSend Invites >> 送邀请” & a光头的前端出口,请避免受到由此窗口发出的强光辐射 Bald front end exports, please avoid the glare radiation which receives the window to send out from this & a含:无其它标签 Including: Does not have other labels & alooks toward the future 看往未来 & a从此唯子将替代你重生 From this time on only the child will substitute your rebirth & a树上有一些梨 On the tree has some pears & aA synchronic dictionary is a dictionary of contemporary words. 一本不考虑历史字典是当代词字典。 & awarehouse evaluation of November 11月的仓库评估 & a非常愿意帮助你,有什么需要请对我讲 Ist bereit, Ihnen extrem zu helfen, hat jede m?gliche Notwendigkeit, zu mir bitte zu sagen & aover-reliance 在信赖 & a一天,毛利小五郎收到一件绑架案件,于是他们赶过去开始了解事件,报案的人是一个知名公司的董事长,而被绑架的人就是他的独生女儿晶子,今年十岁。碰巧的是整件事被管家麻生看到了,他说小姐在院子里玩,突然从角落出现一个穿黑衣的男子将小姐绑走,并要求董事长把公司关闭一个月,然后就从松树上逃走了,但麻生却没看到犯人的脸,院子里的其他人也没听到什么动静。柯南想了一些案子的疑点:为什么犯人要到家里来绑架,还被人看到了。突然柯南发现了一条狗,经董事长说,巨天霸除了家人是不可能和外人亲近的。可麻生却说犯人是从松树那里逃走的,但狗却没有叫,最后麻生承认了自己绑架了晶子。意想不到的是这时歹徒打来了电话,但麻生却已经被抓住了,柯南就想到,今晚发生了2件绑架案, 正在翻译,请等待... & aThanks for sahrnig. What a pleasure to read! 感谢sahrnig。 乐趣读! & a布丁冰激凌
豆乳冰激凌 Pudding ice cream
Soybean milk ice cream & a那就别指望能交出有价值的报告 That do not count on can hand over the valuable report & anot enough bigger 不足够更大 & a水乡 Region of rivers and lakes & a把地板拖干净 正在翻译,请等待... & acarefulness, patience, seriousness and hard-working, be willing to study and take up any challenge, always trying my best to complete everything successfully 仔细,耐心,重要性和勤勉,是愿意学习和迎接所有挑战,总设法我最佳成功地完成一切 & ato catch the badly hurt burglar to catch the badly hurt burglar & aI give you my heart, would you please don't abandon 我给您我的心脏,会您不请摒弃 & aIn such letters the salesman may simply ask about the buyer’s satisfaction with the articles bought. 在这样信件推销员也许简单地询问对被买的文章的买家的满意。 & ai will come only when you will spend time with me honey how about sunday to wednesday i miss you so much i will come only when you will spend time with me honey how about sunday to wednesday i miss you so much & aI alaso have a glass of hamburger I alaso有一杯汉堡包 & a时间啊,快点过吧,让那一天早日到来吧 The time, a bit faster crosses, will let that one day soon arrive & a你还小,你不懂 You are also young, you do not understand & aprepack 预先包装 & aPSCAD自定义模型脚本文件编辑 PSCAD from definition model script document edition & amy friend come to me 我的朋友走向我 & a而且非常好 Moreover extremely good & acould not connect to server please check your internet settings 不能连接到服务器请检查您的互联网设置 & ait is hard work 它是坚苦工作 & aYou know the most beautiful picture is to see you moment And the time stop 您知道最美好的图片是看见您片刻和时间中止 & a做了个美梦 Cherishing fond hopes & acan you send me some pictures 能您送我有些图片 & a一条绳子 A string & al have so much to luse and i neve want to lose mure l非常有对luse和i neve想要丢失mure & a最好的朋友也会有争执 The best friend also can have the dispute & a我爱台妹 正在翻译,请等待... & a是4月19日 He is on April 19 & a禅宗美学在中国传统艺术中的表现 Zen esthetics in Chinese tradition art performance & awe should take sensible use of them 正在翻译,请等待... & aLexical ambiguity 词汇二义性 & aThe password for your Apple ID
has been successfully reset. 为您的苹果计算机公司ID 成功地重新了设置密 & a相信很多人都看过当幸福来敲门这部电影,我们都被主人公感动了。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a经济发展同时也为人类带来了一些问题,比如环境污染、生态破坏等等威胁人类生存的问题。 同時經濟發展也帶來了有些問題為人類,例如環境汙染,生態破壞等等威脅人的生存問題。 & a千重楼 Thousand heavy buildings & aほし おやすみなさい 完成渴望了cripes & a下周举行运动会我们学校 Next week holds the games we the school &our school ____ (hold) a sports meeting next week ,isn"t it 我填的“will hold”,为什么不对啊?不应该用一般将来时么?
亲爱的亲爱133
is going to hold这是一个反意疑问句,表将来动作,结合后面的is,所以…
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Last weekend our school held a sports meeting. …语法填空及答案_高中_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Last&weekend&our&school&held&a&sports&meeting.&…语法填空及答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
Last&weekend&our&school&held&a&sports&meeting.&…语法填空及答案
文章来源:
更新时间: 14:33:04
Last weekend our school held a sports meeting. _61________(Realize) it was our last high school sports meeting, we decided to make it an unforgettable experience for all of us.
We first attended the opening parade, for __62________ our class had made a lot of ______63________(prep are). _____64___ our excitement, our parade performance was a great success. After the parade, the games started. My classmates attended _____65____(vary) events such as running, high jump and long jump. Due to the hard training they ________66____(do) before, their performances& were very _______67_____(impress). On the stand, my classmates applauded and cheered for the athletes, some ____68____(raise) their cameras to capture the exciting moments. Finally, the result _________69_____( announce). It was _____70_______(amaze) that our class won the second place. Our efforts paid off! Cup in hand, we took a picture together.
I believe this sports meeting will remain a precious memory for all of us as time goes by.
61. Realizing,& 62.which,& 63.preparations,& 64.To&&&&& 65. various,&
66.had done,& 67.impressive,& 68.raising,&& 69.was announced ,70.amazing ,
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 in next week 的文章

随机推荐