she wants to be a writer ond day too改成为too 否定句句

When middle-aged Alex quit his job and made up his mind to become a self-employed writer, no one could tell for sure whether he would succeed or not.He found a cold storage room in a building, set up a used typewriter and settled down to work. After a year or so, however, Alex began to doubt himself.He found it was difficult to earn his living by selling what he wrote.But Alex determined to put his dream to the test—even though it meant living with uncertainty and fear of failure.This is the shadowland (虚幻世界) of hope, and anyone with a dream must learn to live there. One day Alex got a call, "We need an assistant, and we're paying $ 6,000 a year." $ 6,000 was real money in 1960.It would enable Alex to get a nice apartment, a used car and more.Besides, he could write in his spare time.As the dollars were dancing in Alex's head, something cleared his senses.He had dreamed of being a writer ?full time."Thanks, but no," Alex said firmly and swiftly, "I'm going to stick it out and write." After Alex got off the phone, he pulled out everything he had: two cans of vegetables and 18 cents.Alex put the cans and cents into a paper bag, saying to himself," There's everything you've made of yourself so far.I'm not sure I ever felt so low." Finally his work was published in 1970.Instantly he had the kind of fame and success that few writers ever experience.The shadows had turned into focus of attention. Then one day, Alex found a box filled with things he had owned years before.Inside was a paper bag with two cans and 18 cents.Suddenly he pictured himself working in that cold storage room.It reminds Alex, and anyone with a dream, of the courage and persistence (坚毅) it takes to stay the course (持续到底) in the shadowland.【小题1】Why did Alex give up his job?A.Because he didn't like the working conditions.B.Because he couldn't earn enough to make a living.C.Because he wanted to be a full-time writer.D.Because he felt he had no potential in his job.【小题2】What did Alex express when he answered the call?A.He refused the job offer.B.He was willing to give them a hand.C.He expected them to pay him more money.D.He would write in his spare time.【小题3】What kind of person is Alex?A.Determined.B.Modest.C.Shy.D.Brave.【小题4】Which of the following can summarize the passage best?A.Look before you leap.B.Two heads are better, than one.C.Hold on to your dream, and it will come true.D.A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:When middle-aged Alex quit his job and made up his mind to become a self-employed writer, no one could tell for sure whether he would succeed or not.He found a cold storage room in a building, set up a used typewriter and settled down to work. After a year or so, however, Alex began to doubt himself.He found it was difficult to earn his living by selling what he wrote.But Alex determined to put his dream to the test—even though it meant living with uncertainty and fear of failure.This is the shadowland (虚幻世界) of hope, and anyone with a dream must learn to live there. One day Alex got a call, "We need an assistant, and we're paying $ 6,000 a year." $ 6,000 was real money in 1960.It would enable Alex to get a nice apartment, a used car and more.Besides, he could write in his spare time.As the dollars were dancing in Alex's head, something cleared his senses.He had dreamed of being a writer ?full time."Thanks, but no," Alex said firmly and swiftly, "I'm going to stick it out and write." After Alex got off the phone, he pulled out everything he had: two cans of vegetables and 18 cents.Alex put the cans and cents into a paper bag, saying to himself," There's everything you've made of yourself so far.I'm not sure I ever felt so low." Finally his work was published in 1970.Instantly he had the kind of fame and success that few writers ever experience.The shadows had turned into focus of attention. Then one day, Alex found a box filled with things he had owned years before.Inside was a paper bag with two cans and 18 cents.Suddenly he pictured himself working in that cold storage room.It reminds Alex, and anyone with a dream, of the courage and persistence (坚毅) it takes to stay the course (持续到底) in the shadowland.【小题1】Why did Alex give up his job?A.Because he didn't like the working conditions.B.Because he couldn't earn enough to make a living.C.Because he wanted to be a full-time writer.D.Because he felt he had no potential in his job.【小题2】What did Alex express when he answered the call?A.He refused the job offer.B.He was willing to give them a hand.C.He expected them to pay him more money.D.He would write in his spare time.【小题3】What kind of person is Alex?A.Determined.B.Modest.C.Shy.D.Brave.【小题4】Which of the following can summarize the passage best?A.Look before you leap.B.Two heads are better, than one.C.Hold on to your dream, and it will come true.D.A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.When middle-aged Alex quit his job and made up his mind to become a self-employed writer, no one could tell for sure whether he would succeed or not.He found a cold storage room in a building, set up a used typewriter and settled down to work. After a year or so, however, Alex began to doubt himself.He found it was difficult to earn his living by selling what he wrote.But Alex determined to put his dream to the test—even though it meant living with uncertainty and fear of failure.This is the shadowland (虚幻世界) of hope, and anyone with a dream must learn to live there. One day Alex got a call, "We need an assistant, and we're paying $ 6,000 a year." $ 6,000 was real money in 1960.It would enable Alex to get a nice apartment, a used car and more.Besides, he could write in his spare time.As the dollars were dancing in Alex's head, something cleared his senses.He had dreamed of being a writer ?full time."Thanks, but no," Alex said firmly and swiftly, "I'm going to stick it out and write." After Alex got off the phone, he pulled out everything he had: two cans of vegetables and 18 cents.Alex put the cans and cents into a paper bag, saying to himself," There's everything you've made of yourself so far.I'm not sure I ever felt so low." Finally his work was published in 1970.Instantly he had the kind of fame and success that few writers ever experience.The shadows had turned into focus of attention. Then one day, Alex found a box filled with things he had owned years before.Inside was a paper bag with two cans and 18 cents.Suddenly he pictured himself working in that cold storage room.It reminds Alex, and anyone with a dream, of the courage and persistence (坚毅) it takes to stay the course (持续到底) in the shadowland.【小题1】Why did Alex give up his job?A.Because he didn't like the working conditions.B.Because he couldn't earn enough to make a living.C.Because he wanted to be a full-time writer.D.Because he felt he had no potential in his job.【小题2】What did Alex express when he answered the call?A.He refused the job offer.B.He was willing to give them a hand.C.He expected them to pay him more money.D.He would write in his spare time.【小题3】What kind of person is Alex?A.Determined.B.Modest.C.Shy.D.Brave.【小题4】Which of the following can summarize the passage best?A.Look before you leap.B.Two heads are better, than one.C.Hold on to your dream, and it will come true.D.A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题1】A【小题1】A【小题1】C解析【小题1】细节题。根据第一段第一句和第三段可知答案。【小题1】事实判断题。根据第三段:“Thanks but no,” Alex said firmly and swiftly ,“I’m going to stick it out and write.”可知答案。【小题1】推理判断题。根据全文尤其是最后一段可知答案。【小题1】主旨大意题。根据全文尤其是第二和倒数第二段可知答案知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共35分)第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)以下标有题号的每一行均有一个错误,请找出,并按下列情况改正。此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。When Joan is a high school student, she always wanted to be a 76.teacher. When she was at age of twenty, she began to teach77.English in a small school. She laughed a lot of with the children in her
78.class and the students liked her very much. One day, one of the 79.girl asked her in her class,“Why does men’s hair first become gray
80.before his moustache(胡须, Joan?”“Sorry, I don’t know, Helen.”The
81.teacher laughed and answered.“I don’t know, too.”said Helen with 82.a smile,“But it is happened to my father.”Then a boy said with a 83.smile,“I know. I think that men’s hair becomes grey early than 84.their moustache though their hair is sixteen years older than their 85.moustache.” - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共35分)第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)以下标有题号的每一行均有一个错误,请找出,并按下列情况改正。此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。When Joan is a high school student, she always wanted to be a 76.teacher. When she was at age of twenty, she began to teach77.English in a small school. She laughed a lot of with the children in her
78.class and the students liked her very much. One day, one of the 79.girl asked her in her class,“Why does men’s hair first become gray
80.before his moustache(胡须, Joan?”“Sorry, I don’t know, Helen.”The
81.teacher laughed and answered.“I don’t know, too.”said Helen with 82.a smile,“But it is happened to my father.”Then a boy said with a 83.smile,“I know. I think that men’s hair becomes grey early than 84.their moustache though their hair is sixteen years older than their 85.moustache.”第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共35分)第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节&短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)以下标有题号的每一行均有一个错误,请找出,并按下列情况改正。此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。When Joan is a high school student, she always wanted to be a&&&&&&&&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&teacher. When she was at age of twenty, she began to teach&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&77.&&&&&&&&English in a small school. She laughed a lot of with the children in her&
78.&&&&&&&&class and the students liked her very much. One day, one of the&&&&&&&&&&&& 79.&&&&&&&&girl asked her in her class,“Why does men’s hair first become gray &&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&before his moustache(胡须, Joan?”“Sorry, I don’t know, Helen.”The &&& 81.&&&&&&&&teacher laughed and answered.“I don’t know, too.”said Helen with&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&a smile,“But it is happened to my father.”Then a boy said with a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&smile,“I know. I think that men’s hair becomes grey early than &&&&&&&&&&&84.&&&&&&&&their moustache though their hair is sixteen years older than their&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&&moustache.”科目:难易度:最佳答案76.is改为was&&& 77.age前加the&& 78.of去掉&& 79.正确&& 80.girl改为girls&&& 81.his改为their&&& 82.too改为neither&&& 83.is去掉&& 84.early改为earlier&&& 85.though改为because&&解析知识点:&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Nick was not the kind of boy I had expected to spend my summer with. I was hoping to have a relaxation the summer before my busy senior year, __36__ my mother asked me to do her a __37__. One of her colleagues needed a full-time __38__. “You planned to volunteer a why not volunteer to __39__ Nick instead?” Then she told me that this six-year-old boy was not a __40__ child.Nick was a lovely little boy who suffered from many disorders. Normal day-care centers would not __41__ him. As a baby, he had serious ear infections which left him with equilibrium(平衡)problems. He couldn't __42__ or run properly. I was hesitating __43__ I was to take the job when my mother __44__, “Don't you want to be a nurse in the future? I doubt if you even have the __45__.” Then I told her I was __46__ for the job.The day started at 7:00 a.m. Nick was my wake-up call! With so much energy and very little __47__ , he was quite a mix.At the park, when he saw all the other children play on the jungle gym and swings, the boy's face __48__ up—How he wished he belonged to the group of his age! You would think it would be__49__ to get a child to go down a slide. Believe me, it wasn't! It took time, a lot of time. But with patience and support, Nick took one step up the slide each day. We worked together to face his __50__ and gradually he got closer to taking the slide of his life.Halfway through the summer, he __51__ it to the top of the slide. With my arms __52_ him tightly, we flew down the slide! I waited for his reaction. After realizing that he was safe and sound, he gave me a big __53__ and asked, “May I go down again, alone?”I had never been happier in my life when I saw this little child climb the ladder and enjoy what other children __54__ for granted.This __55__ child taught me that being a nurse means respect, kindness and patience.【小题1】A.andB.howeverC.so D.but【小题2】A.serviceB.businessC.favor D.trade【小题3】A.nurseB.WaitressC.guard D.guide【小题4】A.protectB.attendC.DefendD.comfort【小题5】A.NaughtyB.clever C.NormalD.happy【小题6】A.admitB.receiveC.AcceptD.adopt【小题7】A.speakB.playC.stand D.walk【小题8】A.ifB.whatC.why D.where【小题9】A.SuggestedB.ArguedC.ChallengedD.commented【小题10】A.CourageB.energyC.FaithD.time【小题11】A.eager B.sorryC.GratefulD.ready【小题12】A.awarenessB.knowledgeC.balance D.control【小题13】A.delightedB.cheeredC.LitD.shut【小题14】A.difficultB.interestingC.simpleD.terrible【小题15】A.fearsB.worriesC.chancesD.situation【小题16】A.climbed B.got C.ManagedD.made【小题17】A.takingB.holdingC.bringingD.greeting【小题18】A.KissB.ClapC.welcomeD.surprise【小题19】A.playB.doC.takeD.enjoy【小题20】A.miserableB.smartC.braveD.special - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Nick was not the kind of boy I had expected to spend my summer with. I was hoping to have a relaxation the summer before my busy senior year, __36__ my mother asked me to do her a __37__. One of her colleagues needed a full-time __38__. “You planned to volunteer a why not volunteer to __39__ Nick instead?” Then she told me that this six-year-old boy was not a __40__ child.Nick was a lovely little boy who suffered from many disorders. Normal day-care centers would not __41__ him. As a baby, he had serious ear infections which left him with equilibrium(平衡)problems. He couldn't __42__ or run properly. I was hesitating __43__ I was to take the job when my mother __44__, “Don't you want to be a nurse in the future? I doubt if you even have the __45__.” Then I told her I was __46__ for the job.The day started at 7:00 a.m. Nick was my wake-up call! With so much energy and very little __47__ , he was quite a mix.At the park, when he saw all the other children play on the jungle gym and swings, the boy's face __48__ up—How he wished he belonged to the group of his age! You would think it would be__49__ to get a child to go down a slide. Believe me, it wasn't! It took time, a lot of time. But with patience and support, Nick took one step up the slide each day. We worked together to face his __50__ and gradually he got closer to taking the slide of his life.Halfway through the summer, he __51__ it to the top of the slide. With my arms __52_ him tightly, we flew down the slide! I waited for his reaction. After realizing that he was safe and sound, he gave me a big __53__ and asked, “May I go down again, alone?”I had never been happier in my life when I saw this little child climb the ladder and enjoy what other children __54__ for granted.This __55__ child taught me that being a nurse means respect, kindness and patience.【小题1】A.andB.howeverC.so D.but【小题2】A.serviceB.businessC.favor D.trade【小题3】A.nurseB.WaitressC.guard D.guide【小题4】A.protectB.attendC.DefendD.comfort【小题5】A.NaughtyB.clever C.NormalD.happy【小题6】A.admitB.receiveC.AcceptD.adopt【小题7】A.speakB.playC.stand D.walk【小题8】A.ifB.whatC.why D.where【小题9】A.SuggestedB.ArguedC.ChallengedD.commented【小题10】A.CourageB.energyC.FaithD.time【小题11】A.eager B.sorryC.GratefulD.ready【小题12】A.awarenessB.knowledgeC.balance D.control【小题13】A.delightedB.cheeredC.LitD.shut【小题14】A.difficultB.interestingC.simpleD.terrible【小题15】A.fearsB.worriesC.chancesD.situation【小题16】A.climbed B.got C.ManagedD.made【小题17】A.takingB.holdingC.bringingD.greeting【小题18】A.KissB.ClapC.welcomeD.surprise【小题19】A.playB.doC.takeD.enjoy【小题20】A.miserableB.smartC.braveD.specialNick was not the kind of boy I had expected to spend my summer with. I was hoping to have a relaxation the summer before my busy senior year, __36__ my mother asked me to do her a __37__. One of her colleagues needed a full-time __38__. “You planned to volunteer a why not volunteer to __39__ Nick instead?” Then she told me that this six-year-old boy was not a __40__ child.Nick was a lovely little boy who suffered from many disorders. Normal day-care centers would not __41__ him. As a baby, he had serious ear infections which left him with equilibrium(平衡)problems. He couldn't __42__ or run properly. I was hesitating __43__ I was to take the job when my mother __44__, “Don't you want to be a nurse in the future? I doubt if you even have the __45__.” Then I told her I was __46__ for the job.The day started at 7:00 a.m. Nick was my wake-up call! With so much energy and very little __47__ , he was quite a mix.At the park, when he saw all the other children play on the jungle gym and swings, the boy's face __48__ up—How he wished he belonged to the group of his age! You would think it would be__49__ to get a child to go down a slide. Believe me, it wasn't! It took time, a lot of time. But with patience and support, Nick took one step up the slide each day. We worked together to face his __50__ and gradually he got closer to taking the slide of his life.Halfway through the summer, he __51__ it to the top of the slide. With my arms __52_ him tightly, we flew down the slide! I waited for his reaction. After realizing that he was safe and sound, he gave me a big __53__ and asked, “May I go down again, alone?”I had never been happier in my life when I saw this little child climb the ladder and enjoy what other children __54__ for granted.This __55__ child taught me that being a nurse means respect, kindness and patience.【小题1】A.andB.howeverC.so D.but【小题2】A.serviceB.businessC.favor D.trade【小题3】A.nurseB.WaitressC.guard D.guide【小题4】A.protectB.attendC.DefendD.comfort【小题5】A.NaughtyB.clever C.NormalD.happy【小题6】A.admitB.receiveC.AcceptD.adopt【小题7】A.speakB.playC.stand D.walk【小题8】A.ifB.whatC.why D.where【小题9】A.SuggestedB.ArguedC.ChallengedD.commented【小题10】A.CourageB.energyC.FaithD.time【小题11】A.eager B.sorryC.GratefulD.ready【小题12】A.awarenessB.knowledgeC.balance D.control【小题13】A.delightedB.cheeredC.LitD.shut【小题14】A.difficultB.interestingC.simpleD.terrible【小题15】A.fearsB.worriesC.chancesD.situation【小题16】A.climbed B.got C.ManagedD.made【小题17】A.takingB.holdingC.bringingD.greeting【小题18】A.KissB.ClapC.welcomeD.surprise【小题19】A.playB.doC.takeD.enjoy【小题20】A.miserableB.smartC.braveD.special科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】C【小题3】A【小题4】B【小题5】C【小题6】C【小题7】D【小题8】A【小题9】C【小题10】A【小题11】D【小题12】C【小题13】C【小题14】C【小题15】A【小题16】D【小题17】B【小题18】A【小题19】C【小题20】D解析试题分析:本文记叙了作者在暑假期间在母亲的激励下负责照顾一个非正常的小孩Nick的故事,并且Nick这个特殊的孩子让作者得到启示:作为一名护士需要的是尊重,耐心和友善。【小题1】从文章第一句可知,作者不愿意去照顾那小孩,他想在繁忙的学期前度过一个轻松的暑假。与下文“母亲请我给她帮个忙”构成转折关系。【小题2】母亲请我给她帮个忙。固定搭配:do sb a favor帮某人一个忙【小题3】结合下文作者照顾那小孩可知,作者母亲的同事需要一个专职的保姆。【小题4】既然你选择了在这家医院做志愿者,那么你为什么不可以去照顾Nick呢,attend 照料,符合句意【小题5】然后母亲告诉我,那男孩不是一个正常人。Normal正常的【小题6】Nick是一个可爱的男孩但他患有很多疾病,以至于日常护理中心不愿意接受小Nick【小题7】因为有平衡问题,Nick在走路或跑步时都有麻烦,也就是说不能像正常人一样去活动【小题8】从hesitate 犹豫一词可得知是,我正犹豫着是否接受这份工作,下文 I doubt if 也有暗示【小题9】为了让我接受这个工作,母亲采用激将法,所以用 Challenged来表示挑战地说【小题10】作者的犹豫让母亲知道了作者最初不接受这个工作的原因,那就是作者被小孩的状况吓坏了,所以没有了勇气,故用courage【小题11】在母亲的挑战下,我屈服了,说明我准备好了,愿意接受,be ready for sth准备好了去做某事【小题12】该句讲述了Nick的状况:精力多又不能自己保持平衡【小题13】小Nick看到别的孩子在玩耍自己脸上也放出了光,变得兴奋了。Light up发光,变兴奋cheep up高兴起来(尤其指从悲伤中变高兴)【小题14】一般人会认为从滑滑梯上滑下来是一件简单的事,但对小Nick而言,绝非简单【小题15】我们一起来面对Nick害怕的东西及担心的东西。【小题16】考查短语make it to someplace成功到达某个地方【小题17】我的手臂紧紧的握着他。Hold 握住,把持住【小题18】根据常识,孩子表示爱意的一种方法就是用嘴去亲吻大人的面颊。【小题19】考查短语,take sth for granted 认为。。。想当然【小题20】从前文可知,Nick是一个特殊的孩子。经过一段时间的接触,Nick这个特殊的孩子让作者明白了作为一名护士需要的是尊重,耐心和友善考点:夹叙夹议型完型填空。点评:本文记叙了作者在暑假期间在母亲的激励下负责照顾一个非正常的小孩Nick的故事及启示。答题前一定要读懂全文,弄清文章要表达的思想,注意前后段落之间的关系。答题中,一定要认真分析,注意选项与上下文的关系,与前后单词的关系。对于一时没有太大的把握的题可以放到最后再来完成,因为有时答案可以从下文内容体现出来。答完后再通读一篇文章,看看所选选项能不能是语句通顺,语意连贯。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 too 否定句 的文章

随机推荐