she什么ththe voice kids美国s

2012届高考英语单元复习检测考试题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012届高考英语单元复习检测考试题(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012届高考英语单元复习检测考试题(含答案)
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM Book1& Module 3单元测试题(外研版)Class:&&&&&&& Name:&&&&&&& Marks:&&&&&&& 满分(120)一、语法和词汇知识(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)&& 1. What&&&&&&& good fun it is to travel&&&&&&& long distance with my family!&A. \&B. a&C. \; \&D. \; a 2. Li Lei has decided to go and study abroad. It’s only a(n)&&&&&&& of time before he leaves.&A. problem&B. event&C. matter&D. thing3. ― I have been working hard all morning.& &― You must be&&&&&& . Why not have a rest?&A. abandoned&B. bored&C. exhausted &D. excited4. Mr. Smith left home and went to Shenzhen in his twenties, where he&&&&&& until the 1990s.&A. stayed &B. had stayed &C. have stayed &D. were staying5. ― May I call you Liz&&&&&&& short?&― Sure. Liz is short&&&&&&& Elizabeth.&A. of&B. for&C. of&D. for 6. The book is on the top shelf,&&&&&& . Tom, fetch me a chair, won’t you?&A. out of sight&& &B. out of distance&C. out of reach&&&&&&& &D. out of date 7. Parents have the duty to&&&&&& their children with food and clothing when they are too young to make a living. &A. allow&B. offer&C. give&D. supply8. Today is Susan’s birthday. Among&&&&&&& are some old friends at high school.&A. those invited&B. those inviting&C. inviting those &D. invited those9. ― Have you ever tried&&&&&&& to a foreigner in English?& &― Only once. But I felt very shy.&A. to speak&B. speaking&C. to be speaking&D. being spoken10. He always takes along with him a mini English dictionary to&&&&&&& new words whenever possible.& &A. refer to&B. look at&C. look up &D. point to11. While seeing the&&&&&&& film, many of the&&&&&&& people cried with great fear.&A. frightened&&&&& &B. frightening&C. frightening&&&&& &D. frightened12. ― Did you catch the plane?&― No. The plane&&&&&&& at three o’clock. We arrived five minutes late.&A. took off &&B. was taken off&&C. had been taken off& &D. had taken off13. ― Did you plan to meet at the cinema?&― No. We met&&&&&&& chance.&A. of&B. in&C. for &D. by14. Mary used to go to art classes in the evening twice a week but now she&&&&&& . &A. doesn’t any more go there& &B. doesn’t no longer go there&& &C. doesn’t go there no more& &D. doesn’t go there any longer15. ― Would you mind if I borrowed your phone?&―&&&&&&& Go ahead.&A. Pardon?& &B. Absolutely!&C. Is that right?&D. Not at all!二、完形& (共20小题; 每小题1.5分, 满分30分)Our third grade class was listening to our teacher, Miss Pratt. She told us she was not&&& 16&&& that we were not making the progress she had expected with multiplication tables (表). I&&& 17&&& that I had spent too much time playing with my friends instead of&&& 18&& . I had let down (让……失望) my&&& 19&& , who was the kindest one I had ever known. Every day near the close of school, she would&&& 20&&& to us, or tell us stories about her childhood. Most&&& 21&& , she made us feel that she&&& 22&&& us and that we were important.I had a scar (伤疤) below my nose&&& 23&&& a serious car accident. Having been called “Running Nose” by many other children, I didn’t&&& 24&&& myself. Although my parents said I was&&& 25&& , I did not see myself that way. At the end of one school day, I&&& 26&&& in my classroom, waiting for my mother to take me home. Miss Pratt sat at her desk with another teacher and talked. I heard they say, “&& 27&&& is she? She is lovely.” My teacher’s answer was, “I&&& 28&& ; Bernice is pretty.” Pretty! The word drew my&&& 29&& . Teachers would be&&& 30&& . Maybe it was true. At that moment I made the&&& 31&&& to be the first child in my class to learn the tables. No one was going to&&& 32&&& me. This time I believed in myself.About one week later, Miss Pratt told the class that I was the first one to&&& 33&&& the tables and she was very&&& 34&&& of me. The class&&& 35&&& and clapped. For the first time, I felt truly good about myself. 16. A. sad&B. surprised&C. angry&D. happy17. A. forgot&B. regretted&C. believed&D. requested18. A. changing&B. drawing&C. studying&D. writing19. A. friend&B. teacher &C. classmate&D. parent&20. A. listen&B. turn &C. read&D. reply21. A. probably&B. exactly&C. frequently&D. importantly22. A. cared about&B. looked after&C. worried about&D. brought up23. A. as&B. since&C. after&D. until24. A. like&B. lose&C. ask&D. hide25. A. smart&B. humorous&C. pretty&D. special26. A. joined&B. lived&C. enjoyed&D. remained27. A. How&B. Who&C. What&D. Where28. A. agree&B. mean&C. see&D. hope29. A. action&B. attitude&C. answer&D. attention30. A. reliable&B. patient&C. simple&D. strict31. A. choice&B. decision&C. effort&D. difference32. A. control&B. hurt&C. stop&D. invite33. A. learn&B. show& &C. make&D. find34. A. fond&B. proud&C. afraid&D. tired35. A. left&B. settled&C. stood&D. smiled三、理解& (共20小题; 每小题2分, 满分40分)AWhen Ann Kahn was growing up, her family took the same summer vacation every year ― a trip to Yosemite (黄石公园). But things are different for her daughter, Ashley. At 19, Ashley had already set foot on every continent& including Antarctica, and all but one of her journeys abroad were taken without her parents, on trips with other teenagers. She started when she was just 13, visiting Europe with a youth travel organization called People to People Student Ambassadors (大使).“It has really changed my plan for graduation,” said Ashley, who is now a freshman of a state university. “When I was younger, I thought I’d like to be anurse someday. But now, I’m learning French, and I’d like to be an ambassador after I graduate. Living and working abroad is something I would like to do.”At younger ages than the older generation of Americans, thousands of teenagers like Ashley are seeing more faraway corners of the world. High schools now regularly organize student trips that require passports (护照).Middle-school students hike the rainforest instead of joining lakeside summer camps, and older teenagers use the community service (社会服务工作) they did in Africa as writing material for college essays. The sense of community and family are lifetime memories. More than half of the students believed middle school life as the biggest stage for growth. You really see kids mature. Ashley’s mother Ann Kahn agrees, “I did not travel like this growing up, but I think it’s great that we are able to provide that for her.”36. From the text, we can learn that Ashley&&&&&& . &A. visited Europe when she was 13&&B. set up a youth travel organization &C. never had a chance to visit Antarctica &D. took the same summer vacation as her mother37. After taking several international journeys, Ashley&&&&&& . &A. wanted to be a nurse after graduation&B. accepted the advice from her parents&C. changed her plan for the future&&D. decided to have a trip to Yosemite 38. From the text, we can infer that during holidays teenagers in America will do the following EXCEPT&&&&&& .&A. joining the school trips &B. researching the rainforest&C. travelling aboard&D. doing community service in Africa39. What does the underlined word “mature” in the last paragraph probably mean? &A. Become quite busy. &B. Be cheerful.&C. Be experienced.&D. Become grown-up.BA Lion in ParisAuthor: Beatrice Alemagna&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A lonely lion from Africa begins a journey to Paris. Hewalks through the city streets, stepping in and out of stations,museums and palaces. He is sad as nobody notices him. Whatmakes him happy again? Read the book and find it out! The story translated from French by Mariette Robbes issuitable for the 3-6-year age group.Language: EnglishPrice: $15Publisher: Katha World Library
On the Tip of a PinAuthor: Geeta Dharmarajan It is about a small town on the tip of a pin (大头针) . Thetown is so small that it has just 20 houses, 20 children, a lion,a cow, a pig, a goat and a worm (蚯蚓). But why does every-one find the worm terrible? Read the book and find it out. Language: EnglishPrice: $17.5Publisher: Katha World LibraryFledolin Upside DownAuthor: Antje Damm The story is about a bat (蝙蝠) named Fledolin whoseparents hope he would just be normal and hang with his headdown like others. Even everyone looks for reasons to explainhis choice, but Fledolin continues to enjoy doing so. The Story has been translated from German by ShatabdiGhosh.Language: EnglishPrice: $1.52Publisher: Katha World LibraryMotivating School KidsAuthor: Mukhopadhyay Suvasish In the book, the writer offers pieces of practical adviceabout the problems often faced by school kids, their parentsand their teachers.Language: EnglishPrice: $12.5Publisher: Viva Books Private Limited40. In the book A Lion in Paris, we know that ______.&A. it was first written in French&&B. it is suitable for adults to read &C. it was a story about the history of Paris&D. the lion was taken to Paris by Beatrice Alemagna41. The author uses the underlined phrase in the text to show that ______.&A. the town has little fields&&B. lots of pins were made in the town&C. it is dangerous for us to stand on a pin&D. the town is very small 42. Mr. Smith whose son is afraid of taking exams will buy ______.&A. A Lion in Paris&&B. On the Tip of a Pin &C. Motivating School Kids&&&&&&& &D. Fledolin Upside Down43. The purpose of the book Fledolin Upside Down is to ______.&A. advise us to protect bats&B. tell us how to make friends with bats&C. tell children to follow others’ suggestions &D. describe a bat who enjoys hanging upside downCMore than half of the world’s population lives in cities. Traffic and pollution are becoming big problems in big cities all over the world. In cities like Mexico City, Shanghai or Cairo the quality of the air is getting worse every day. In the United States, people spend more time sitting in traffic jams.Some of the world’s cities have already found the answer to the problem. In Bogota, the capital of Columbia, the government has taken measures to improve the quality of life for the city’s 8 million people. They created over a thousand new parks, a new public transport system, and built hundreds of cycling and walking paths. People who live in the city also joined in making their city one of the most livable (适合居住的) places in South America.Today city planners around the world are looking for ways to provide more room for living and less room for cars. In America, public transport has increased over 2 % since the mid 1990s ― not much but a start. More and morepeople leave their cars at home and get on buses, trains or even ride a bike to work. Some cities are far better at planning than others. In Amsterdam, for example, only 40 % of the population uses their cars to get to work, 35 % rides a bike while 25% uses public transport. In Paris, about half of the city’s workers drive their cars to work.For cities in developing countries, the problems have just started. Traffic is getting worse as more and more people can afford to buy a car. 44. The writer listed Mexico City, Shanghai and Cairo as examples of cities of ______.&A. heavy traffic&&B. air pollution&C. rapid development&D. large population45. What did Bogota do to improve the quality of life for its people?&A. It shut down some factories in the city.&B. It introduced a foreign public transport system.&C. It encouraged people to plant trees in the city.&D. It built new parks and a new public transport system.46. From the third paragraph, we can learn that ______.&A. 35% of the population in Paris rides a bike to work&B. half of the people in Amsterdam drive their cars to work&C. a quarter of the people in Amsterdam use public transport&D. American public transport has increased much since the 1990s47. What would be the best title of the text?&A. Ways to solve traffic jams&&B. New changes in transport systems&C. People’s new choice in big cities&D. Parks instead of cars for the citiesDMost people will generally think about the climate of their travel destination (目的地). A little bit of advance planning, research, and preparation can go along way to ensure a smooth trip, and can help you enjoy yourself much more.A good starting point is to look at the overall (总体的) climate of a destination you’re planning to travel ― Ireland, for example, is popular for constant rain, but the east coast only sees about half of the number of rainy days as the west coast. Some quick advance research on the normal climate for that location or season might help avoid surprises, and may even help you to choose your destination in the first place.Once you’ve settled on a destination, you can do some preparation ― if the climate is wet, pack a small travel umbrella and some warmer clothing and a lightweight nylon raincoat. Warmer weather is easier, but plan to bring some of the necessities (必需品) with you, as they often charge far more to tourists than what you would pay at home. When you are ready to set off, double-check the weather to make sure there isn’t any last-minute change.Don’t forget to take the altitude into account as well ― many countries have a broad range of high and low altitude regions, so if your journey takes you high into the mountains or closer to sea level than the rest of the area, take that into account with your planning.In countries with a lot of rain, be sure not to take anyone else’s umbrella by mistake, it’s considered impolite. In warmer countries, especially in Europe and the Middle East, take care when dressing for the climate, as there are often some dress codes (规范) which may prevent you from entering many churches and institutions (especially for women) and could also go against local customs.48. The text is mainly intended to&&&&&& .&&A. give travelers advice on the climate&B. share with readers some truth&C. remind tourists of some dress codes&D. stress the importance of the climate49. The underlined word “double-check” in Paragraph 3 probably means&&&&&& .&A. pay attention to&B. check again&&C. put aside&&D. keep in mind50. We can learn from the text that&&&&&& .&A. you should avoid the area with a high altitude&B. in Ireland, the east coast is popular with constant rain&C. prepare in advance and you will enjoy your trip much more&D. while choosing a destination, you should first consider the altitude 51. In warmer countries, travelers are advised to bring some necessities to&&&&&& .&A. save much money&B. ensure their own safety&&C. reduce unnecessary troubles&D. enjoy themselves betterEToday’s mothers miss the golden age that their own mothers enjoyed in the 1970s and 1980s, researchers found.Mothers have less time to themselves and feel under greater pressure (压力) to balance (平衡) work and family life than the previous generation. As a result, 88% said they felt sorry about the lack of time they spent with their children. The survey of 1,000 mothers also found that more than a third said they had less time to themselves than their mothers did C just three hours a week or 26 minutes a day. And 64% said this was because they had to go out to work, while nearly a third said they were under pressure to be the “perfect mother”, the report found.Kate Fox, of the Social Issues Research Centre, which carried out that survey for Procter & Gamble, said, “With increasing pressure on mothers, support networks are more important than ever.” Another report examining childcare in the leading Western nations found that working mothers in Britain spend just 81 minutes a day caring for their children as a “primary activity”.Mothers who stay at home, on the other hand, manage twice as much time C more than two and a half hours C looking after their children, according to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development.Critics (批评者) say the pressure on women to work long hours andleave their children in the hands of nurseries (托儿所) is putting the happiness of their children at risk (风险).The study also discovers that although more and more modern mothers go out to work, the burden of childcare still falls on them ― even if their husband is not in work. A father who is not in work spends just 63 minutes a day looking after his child, 18 minutes less than a mother who goes out to work. Working fathers spare less than three quarters of an hour with their children.52. We know about Kate Fox from the text EXCEPT that&&&&&& .&A. he works in the Social Issues Research Centre&B. he is a member of Procter & Gamble&C. he worries about the increasing pressure on mothers&D. he did a survey of 1,000 mothers about modern mothers’ pressure53. The time for the mothers who stay at home to look after their children is about ______.&A. three hours a week or 26 minutes a day&B. two and a half hours a week&C. 63 minutes a day&D. twice as much time as the working women54. We can learn from the last paragraph that ______.&A. a father who is not in work spends more time than a mother who goes out to work in looking after children &B. a mother who goes out to work spends about 81 minutes a day looking after her child&C. working fathers spare about 45 minutes with their children&D. more and more modern mothers go out to work, and more and more modern fathers stay at home to look after children55. Supposing the text is from a website, which web page is it likely to be on? ______&A. &B. &C. &D. 四.& 单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请根据首字母或汉语提示完成句子。56. The captain ordered to a_________ the sinking ship.57. We must try to make our life lively and c________.58. He must be an e_____ on DNA, for he knows so much about this field.59. The 60th anniversary of a wedding is called a d_______ wedding.60. Seeing the children living a happy life in the k_____, the parents left there with satisfaction.61. The market sells food _________(产品)62. Nothing could be seen at a _______ (距离) of 20 kilometers.63. Now some ________(沙漠) are being transformed into fertile land.64. This restaurant is known for its Chinese ______ (膳食).65. He ______ (加速行驶) the car through the streets.五.书面表达(满分15分)旅游可以帮助我们增长见识,陶冶情操;可以开阔心胸,强身健体。请以My favourite trip为题写一篇英语短文,介绍自己最喜欢的一次旅游经历。内容包括:1. 介绍你旅游的目的地;&&&&&&& 2. 说明你喜爱这次旅行的理由;3. 词数:120左右。
附加综合题(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,并根据文章后的题目要求进行简答。Kids are going all over the world without ever leaving their school by using their computers. A school in California could be the most wired school in America. They are wired to the Internet through their computers. Thirty students are able to use the Internet every day. The kids are between kindergarten and fifth grade. The teacher says that it is hard to get them away from the computers. They do not even want to go for recess. _________________________. Now students can go to any library on earth to get information. They can even visit their friends in other countries. Laura Bacon likes to visit other students. She's going to Peggy's page. Peggy is a student in London, England. She put her own home page on the Internet. It includes pictures of Peggy, her school, her mom, her dad and her friends. You can send her mail, too. A scientist helped to wire the school. He says, "There is a plan to connect 12 thousand California schools to the Internet." Wiring schools in California can cost a lot of money. It needs to be done by volunteers or schools will not be able to afford it. They think that it will cost as much as fifty billion dollars. Some people say that the money should be spent on teachers instead of computers. Other people say that it would be good to wire all of the classrooms.
1.&What is the best title of the passage?& (Please answer the question in your own words)2.&Which sentence in the passage can be replaced by the following one?It is difficult to make them not use the Internet.3. Please fill in the blank in the third paragraph with proper words or phrases to complete the sentence.4. How does one student visit his / her friends in other countries?5. Translate the underlined sentence in the sixth paragraph into Chinese.&参考答案:1C15&&& DCCAB&&&& CDABC&&&&& DADDD&16C35&&& DBCBC&&&& DACAC&&&&& DBADA&&& BCABD&36C55&&& ACBDA&&&& DCDBD&& CDABC&&&&& ABDBB56. abandon&&&& 57. colourful&&&& 58. expert&&&&& 59. diamond& 60. kingdergarten61. products&&&& 62. distance&&& 63. desert&& 64. meal&&&& 65. sped
One possible version:A trip to BeidaiheLast Sunday we had a short trip to Beidaihe.We set out in the school bus at 7:20 am. The weather was pleasant and every one of us was excited. After two hours’ ride, we arrived there at nine thirty.We played games on +the sands and swam in the sea happily. After that, we had lunch in a restaurant. In the afternoon we walked along the beach. It is very beautiful and we took many photos. We enjoyed ourselves very much. Time passed quickly and we had to leave. It was half past four when we returned safely.&What a wonderful trip we had! I will never forget it.附加综合阅读题1. Computers in the School2. It is hard to get them away from the computers.3. Internet has opened the world to many people4. He / She can go to his / her friends’ pages on the Internet.5. 一些人觉得钱应该花在师资上而非计算机上。&文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 the voice kids 的文章

随机推荐