初二英语考试题题,检查。

八年级英语上册期末检测试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语上册期末检测试题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语上册期末检测试题(有答案)
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m 青岛四十七中学年度第一学期期末质量检测八年级英语考试时间:120分钟&& 满分120分
友情提示:Hi,亲爱的同学,欢迎你参加本次考试,祝你答题成功!1.请务必在指定位置填写座号,并将密封线内的项目填写清楚.2.请将1-50小题及第Ⅳ大题的答案写在第二卷的相应位置上。
第一卷测试(25分)Ⅰ. 听录音,选择最佳答语。每个句子读一遍。你将有10秒钟的时间完成有关小题和下一小题。(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)1.& A. Once a week&&&&&&&&&& B. Next week&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Last week 2.& A. Yes, please&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, I like it&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Sure, I’d love to3.& A. He has a headache&&&&&& B. She has a headache&&&&&&& C. She wants to see me 4.& A. Many&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Five glasses&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Five 5.& A. No, there isn’t&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, it is.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. No, there weren’tⅡ. 听对话和问题,选择正确答案。对话和问题读两遍。你将有10秒钟的时间完成有关小题和下一小题。(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)6.& A. To visit a small factory.&& B. To mend his bike.&&&& C. To buy a bike.7.& A. He wants to turn up the radio.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He wants to turn off the radio. C. He wants the woman to turn down the radio.8.& A. An engineer.&&&&&&&&&& B. An actor.&&&&&&&&&&& C. An artist.9.& A. She has to study for a test.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. She has to go to the doctor. C. She has to babysit her sister.10.& A. For sixty-one years.&&&&&& B. For sixty years.&&& C. For about fifty-nine years.Ⅲ. 听对话,回答问题。对话和问题读两遍。你将有10秒钟的时间完成有关小题和阅读下一小题。(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)听第一段对话,回答第11-12小题。11. What’s Sam’s mother doing?&A. She is buying a present for her son. B. She is having a looking at some birthday cakes.&C. She is buying herself a bicycle.12. How soon is Sam’s birthday?&A. In a week.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Two weeks away.&&&&&&& C. In less than ten days. 听第二段对话,回答第13-15小题。13. When should Xiaomei get to the King’s family?&A. An hour early.&&&&&&&&&&& B. On time or five minutes late.&&&&& C. An hour late.14. What can Xiaomei take with her?&A. Some flowers.&&&&&&&&&& B. A box of apples.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Kilos of meat.15. Which of the following is true?&A. Don’t finish all the food on your plate.&B. Only eat the food you like and leave the food you don’t like on the plate.&C. Say “Thank you” and tell the family you like the food after the dinner.Ⅳ. 听短文,完成下列任务。(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)& 听第一遍短文,根据短文内容将下列内容排序。A. His birthday meal will be held at McDonald’s.B. He phoned Tom but nobody answered the phone.C. we are going to the park together.D. He is going shopping with Lucy and Lily this morning and then have lunch.E. We will wait for you for a quarter before we go inside and begin our meal(1) ________ (2). ________ (3). ________ (4). ________& (5). ________& 再听这篇短文,完成下列句子。短文将再读两遍。Telephone MessageFrom&(6).____________________ What for&(7)._________ celebrationMeeting place&at the entrance of the restaurantTime for the meal&(8).____________________What to do at 2:30&(9).____________________How to get there&(10).____________________
笔试部分(95分)Ⅴ. 单项选择: 从每小题所给的四个选项中选出能够完成或回答这一小题的最佳答案。(共30小题,每小题1分,共30分)16.&It took her some time __________ English in class.A. finish reading& B. to finish to read&&& C. to finish reading&& D. finish to reading17.&― Why is Town Cinema the best movie theatre to go to?― Because it’s __________ school.A. the closest&&&&& B. the closest to&&&&& C. closest&&&& D. the closer to18.&There’s&&& meat at home. Would you please go and buy&&&&&& ?A. a little&&B. any&&C. some&&D. any19.&The company has good&&&&&&& . It&&&&&&&&& the customers very well.A. service, service& B. service, serve&&&&& C. service, serves&D. serves, services20.&But he didn’t speak&&&&&&& for us to follow.A. clear enough&B. clearly enough&&C. enough clear&D. enough clearly21.&Show him your photos when he ______ back to school.&A. will get&& B. gets&&&&&&&&&&&& C. is getting& &&D. got22.&― Would you like to go for a walk with us?& ―__________.A. Yes, I’d like&&B. No, I can’t&&C. Yes, I’d love to&&D. Yes, I would23.&―Do you have __________ to say?―Nothing. A. something else&B. else anything&C. else something&D. anything else24.&You can watch TV, but please ________ it ______, because my baby is sleeping.A. off&&&& B. on&& &C. up&&&&&&&& D. down25.&―Must they clean the classroom now?―No, they __________.A. can’t&&&&&&&& B. needn’t&&&& C. mustn’t&&&&&&&& D. don’t26. The art exhibition will __________ me rich and famous.A. do&&&&&&&& B. have&&&&&&&& C. help&&&&&&&&&&& D. make27.&Shanghai is&&&&&&&& the world.A. one of the biggest city in&&&&&&&& B. one of the biggest cities inC. one of the biggest cities of&&&&&&&&&&&& D. among the biggest cities of28. ― _______ do you live from your school?― About ten minutes’ walk.A. How many&&& B. How long&&&&& C. How far&& &&& D. How soon29. ― Could I watch TV?― __________. But first you have to sweep the floor.A. Yes, you could.&B. Yes, you can&& C. No, you can’t.&D. Of course not.30.&―Listen! Who is singing?―It __________ Dennis.A. sounds&&&& B. sound like&&&& C. sounds like&&&& D. sounds love31. ― Hello! Why are you so happy?― Don’t you know? There ______ an English party this Sunday.A. is going to be &B. is going to have&& C. is going to &&&& D. is having32. She ________ the national table tennis team in 1988.A. joins &&&B. joined in &&&& C. took part in &&D. joined& 33. ______important ________ us to have good eating habits.A. It’s, for&&&B. That’s, for&&&& C. It’s, of&&&&& &D. That’s, of34. Ten tickets are not enough. We need&&&&&&& .A. other ten&&B. another ten&&C. more ten&&&D. the other ten35. Her hair is _______ longer than _______.A. a little, me&&B. much, me&&&& C. a little, mine&&D. more, mine36. When the teacher came in, the students stopped _______ and kept______.& A. talking, quietly&B. to talk, quiet&&& C. talking, quiet&&& D. to talk, quietly37. Put the ingredients in the bowl and ______, please.& A.&mix them up&&&& &B. mix it up&&&& C. mix up them&& D. mix up it38. Her father was born ______ August 14, 1958.& A. in& &&&&& B. on &&&&& C. at&&&&&&&& D. for39. ―Arthur is a loving grandmother―Yeah, she___________ all her free time with her grandchildren.A. pays &&&&& B. spends&&&&&& C. takes&&&&&&&&&& D. puts40. These books are _____________ heavy for him to carry every day.A. very&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&&& C. too&&&&&&&& &D. much41. The doctor asks me ________ eat much meat.& A. don’t to&&&&&&& B. not to&&&&&&&&&&& C. not&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. don’t42. The university student got a part-time job____a tutorA. as&&&&&&&&&& B. like&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&&& D. with& 43. ― ______ did you learn Spanish?&&& ― For nearly four years.& A. When&&&&&&& B. How far&&&&&&&&&& C. How long&&&&&& D. How often44. ― What should I do if I want to keep _________?― If you do more exercise, you can keep in good __________.A. healthy, health&& B. health, health&& C. healthy, healthy&&& D. health, healthy45. Marsha is _______ of the two Australian students. I think you can find her easily.& A. tallest&&&&&&&&& B. the taller&&&&&&& C. taller&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the tallestⅥ. 阅读理解 阅读下列短文,从每小题所给的选项中,选出最佳答案或作出正误判断。A篇为判断正(A)误(B)题,B、C篇为。(共15小题,每小题1分,共15分)ABasketball players are usually very tall, because they need to put the ball into the basket. Other sports players may be shorter than them. Short people often have better balance than tall people, so they don’t fall over(摔倒) very often. In some sports the players must have good balance, for example, table tennis, they don’t need to have long legs to run fast ! Some of the fast runners in the world are not very tall. Some people are tall and some are short. The tallest man in the world is 2.41 meters tall. Today young people in many countries grow taller than their parents. This is because they eat better than their parents. Good food can help children grow.根据短文内容,判断下列句子是否正确,对的写A,错的写B。46.Other sports players must be shorter than basketball players.47.Table tennis players must have good balance.&&&& 48.The fast runners in the world are very tall.49.The tallest man in the world is a basketball player. 50.Good food makes young people taller than their parents.
B & Name&Personal InformationLudwig vonBeethoven&Born in 1770 in GermanyA musicianDied in 1827FlorenceNightingale&Born in Italy on May 12, 1820An English nurseDied in 1910Bill Gates&Born in 1955 in the USAWrote Business @ the speed of Thought Owns(拥有) MicrosoftThomas Edison&Born in 1847 in the USAMade over 1,000 inventions(发明)Died in 1931Yao Ming&Born on September 12, 1980 in Shanghai, ChinaA basketball playerPlaying for the Houston Rockets, USA51. Florence Nightingale is from __________.A. Canada&&&&& &&B. the USA&&&&& C. Italy&&&&&&&& &D. China52. The _________ was born in 1770.A. musician&&&& &&B. nurse&&&&&&& C. businessman&&& D. scientist53. Business @ the speed of Thought is the name of a ________. A. song&&&&&&& &&B. book&&&&&&&& C. school&&&&&&&& D. film54. Thomas Edison died in ________.A. 1910&&&&&&& &&B. 1827&&&&&&&& C. 1847&&&&&&& D. 193155. Which of the following is TRUE?A. Yao Ming is playing basketball for Los Angeles Lakers in America.& B. Beethoven made over 1,000 inventions.& C. Edison was born in 1820.& D. Bill Gates is the writer of Business @ the speed of Thought.
CMr. Jenkins is fifty years old. He’s taught math in a middle school for twenty-six years. He works hard and always come to his office on time. He hopes his students to be honest and is strict with them. Some of his students become famous persons, but they still remember him and often write to him. Of course the old man is proud of(自豪)it. This term he began to teach Grade One. Some of the new students were told about him,but the others didn’t know him well. He told them how to be an honest person. He gave them several examples and said,“I hate telling a lie(撒谎)most.”Before class was over,he told all his students to finish Exercise 8 in Unit 1.The next morning,as soon as he came in the classroom,he asked,“Who’s finished Exercise 8? ”A few students put up their hands. He shook his head and said. “Open your workbooks and see if there’s Exercise 8 in Unit 1 or not.”The students had a look at their books and their faces turned red at once.56. Mr. Jenkins began to work in the school when he was ________.A.twenty-two& &B.twenty-three&&C.twenty-four&D.twenty-five57. What is Mr. Jenkins proud of?A. All his students have become honest.&& B. All his students often write to him.C. He’s been a teacher for twenty-six years.&D. Some of his students become famous and often write to him.58. Which sentence below is Not True?A. This term Mr. Jenkins began to teach Grade One.B. All the new students knew him well.C. He told the students he hated telling a lie most.D. Not all the students put up their hands.59. Mr. Jenkins told his students to finish Exercise 8 in Unit 1 because ________.A. it was very interesting&&&&& B. it was very importantC. he wanted to give them an example&&& D. he wanted to know if they were honest60. The students’ faces turned red because ________.A. they made Mr. Jenkins angry&&&B. they told a lie(撒谎)in classC. they didn’t finish the exercise &&&&& D. they felt very excited第二卷得&& 分&阅卷人&Ⅶ.综合(共20小题,每题1分,共20 分)A.用所给词的正确形式,每词限用一次。1. The girls _________________________ in that river, why don’t you join them? 2. Charles Smith started ______________________________ in 1922.3. I live in a town&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Alice Springs. 4. He invites me __________________________ dinner on Mondays.5. I feel really hungry and I’d like something _________________________. 6. My mother hardly ever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& exercise, so she isn't in good health.7. He thinks ____________________ better with the children is necessary for their growth.8. It _____________________ me half an hour to finish the physics project the day before yesterday.9. Mike __________________________ for Beijing at 10 o’clock last Saturday. 10. Please don’t take away my things without ________________________ me about it. B.选择恰当的单词填空,每词限用一次。
In the past, I got up very early in the morning. I turned on the light and took out a physics book. Then I started 1&&&& quietly. I worked so hard because I had a great&& dream ― one day, I would be the first Chinese person to win the Nobel Prize in physics. When I was eight, I became&& 2&&&& in physics. I first had physics class in Grade 8. In class, I&& 3&&&& that there had never been a Nobel Prize winner from China. That made me sad, so I decided to change it. I began to work very hard. Later on, I found physics lessons at school&&&& 4&&& easy for me. I wanted to learn more, so I&&&&&&& 5&&&& a reading plan and started to find answers to more difficult problems. Now I am a&&& 6&&& student in physics. And I am happy to be closer to my dream after a few years’ hard work .Of course,&&&& 7&&&& being so interested in physics gives me trouble. My classmates always laugh at me when they are&& 8&&& about fashion or stars, because I know&&&&& 9&&&& about them. "Well, that doesn't matter too much, " I tell myself.& "They don't&& 10&&&&& much about physics or the universe(宇宙), but I won't laugh at them. "1. _________& 2. __________& 3. __________& 4. __________& 5. __________
6. _________& 7. __________& 8. __________& 9. __________& 10. __________
Ⅷ. 任务型阅读 (共15小题,每题 1分,共15分)得&& 分&阅卷人&A阅读短文,完成下面的信息,每空词数不限:According to the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention(CDCP)(疾病预防控制中心), if you don’t often wash your hands, you can pick up viruses(病毒) from many places and make yourself ill. You’re at risk(危险) every time you touch your eyes, nose or mouth. In fact, one of the most common ways people catch colds is by rubbing(揉) their noses or their eyes when there are cold viruses on their hands. If you don’t often wash your hands, especially when you’re sick, you may spread the viruses directly to others. You should wash your hands in the following situations: ◇afte◇after blowing y◇before eating, servi◇after touching p◇after visitin◇when your hands are dirty.There’s a right way to wash your hands. Follow these simple steps to keep your hands clean: use warm water(not cold or hot); wash for 15 rinse(冲洗) your hands well in warm running water and dry them with a clean towel.Information CardWays to stop the spread of viruses &(1)___________________Situations in which you should wash your hands&After using the bathroom. Before (2)_____________________. After touching (3)______________________Correct way to wash your hands&Use running water which is (4)_____________Time needed to wash your hands&(5)____________________&B& 请认真阅读下面的信,然后根据信息卡内的要求填入相关信息(词数不限)Beijing University LibraryTo Susan Chan,Just to remind(提醒) you to return the books. You have four overdue(逾期未还的) books.&&&&& Title(书名)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Writer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Due timeRose Meets Mr. Wintergreen&&&&&& Bob Graham&&&&&&&&&&&&& 11/01/2011My Friend Whale&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Simon James&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12/01/2011Edward the Emu&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sheena Knowles&&&&&&&&& 13/01/2011Harry Potter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& J. K. Rowling&&&&&&&&&&&& 14/01/2011Please return these tomorrow. Other people may be waiting to borrow them.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Mrs. Josie Jones& Librarian&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Date 3/2/2011Note: You may not borrow any new books until these books have been returned.根据信的内容,完成下列表格(词数不限,每小题1分)Who wrote the letter?&6.______________________Who got the letter?&7._______________________Purpose(目的) to write the letter&8. _____________________________Amount(数量) of the overdue books&9.___________________________
Due (预定的) time to return Harry Potter&10.______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C What can a dictionary tell you? The first thing a dictionary tells you is the spelling of a word. If you are not sure about the spelling of a word, you can try to find it in a dictionary. Words are in a, b, c --- z order. For example, on a dictionary page, the word “pull” comes before the word “push” and “push” comes before “put”. The words are all in this order in the dictionary. The second thing that a dictionary tells you is pronunciation(发音). Most dictionaries give the pronunciation of a word in a special kind of alphabet. These pronunciation alphabets(字母表) tell you how to read a word. The third thing a dictionary tells you is the meaning of a word. You can look up a word in a dictionary and find out what it means. Many words have some more than one meaning, and a good dictionary gives all the meanings of the words in it. For example, in English the word “get” has over 20 different meanings. The meanings, of course, depends on the sentence where the word is in.根据短文内容填空:(每空一词,每小题0.5分)There are different 11&&&&&&&&&&& of dictionaries but they have 12&&&&&&&&& things in common. They tell you the 13&&&&&&&&& of the words, 14&&&&&&&&&& to read them and what they 15&&&&& __________. All the words are 16&&&&&& ____& the alphabetical (字母表的) order. 7&&&&&&&&&&& are different pronunciation alphabets to show the pronunciation of the words. Many words have 18&&&&&&&&&&& 19&&&&&&&&&& one meaning. The 20&&& ____&& meaning of a word depends on the sentence where the word is in.得&& 分&阅卷人&
&Ⅸ. 书面表达(共15分)寒假就要到了,你父母想带你外出旅游。请根据下表提供的信息,在三个旅游地中,选择一个你最想去的地方和合适的交通方式,写出一篇旅游计划,并简单说明理由,要求80词左右。Places&Temperature&Price of the hotels&Activities you are going to do&Transportation&ReasonsHainan&15℃&320 yuan/night&to the beach,swimming&plane&Harbin&-30℃&230 yuan/night&ice and snow festival , go skiing&train&Guilin&10℃&200 yuan/night&sightseeing,boating&car&& My parents and I are going to ____________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
青岛四十七中学年度第一学期期末质量检测八年级英语试题参考答案第一卷Ⅰ--- Ⅳ 1-5 ACBBC&&& 6-10 BCABC&&& 11-15 ABBAC&&&& (1)--(5)&& BDAEC (6). Mike& (7). birthday& (8).12:45& (9).go to the park& (10).walk there\on foot
Ⅴ 单项选择16-20& CBCCB&&&&& 21-25& BCDDB&&&& 26-30& DCCBC&&&& 31-35& ADABC36-40&& CABBC&&&&&& 41-45 BACABⅥ 阅读理解46-50& BABBA&& 51-55& CABDD&&&& 56-60& CDBDBB
第二卷Ⅶ 综合填空A1. are swimming&&& 2. hiccupping/ to hiccup&&&& 3. called&&&&& 4. to have&&&& 5. to eat&&&& 6. takes&&&&& 7. communicating&&&&&& 8. took&&&&&&&&& 9. left&&&& 10. tellingB1. reading&&& 2. interested&& 3. learned&&& 4. too&& 5. made&&& 6. top&& 7. sometimes&& 8. talking&& 9. little&& 10. knowⅧ任务型阅读A1. washing your hands&&&& 2. eating,serving or preparing food&&& 3.pets or other animals&&&&&& 4.warm&&&&&& 5.15 secondsB6. Mrs. Josie Jones&& 7. Susan Chan& 8. To remind Susan to return the books.&&& 9.Four books.&& 10. January 25, 2007& &C1. kinds&&& 2. three&&&&& 3. spelling&&&&& 4. how&&&&&& 5. mean& 6. in&&&&&& 7. There&&&&& 8. more&&&&&&& 9. than&&&&&& 10. rightⅨ 书面表达 (仅供参考)My parents and I are going to Hainan on vacation this winter. We are going to take the plane there/ We’re going there by train / air and then by car. In my opinion, although the price of the hotel in Hainan is the highest, the temperature will be 15℃. It is the warmest place in winter. We’d like to go to the beach because my parents and I like swimming very much, I think / I am sure we are going to have a very exciting and relaxing vaca 文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语试题及答案 的文章

随机推荐