kick的i和i d like to的i哪个不同

The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.Bits and Pieces
I have been wanting to see this since the first time I saw the trailer. And unfortunately I have to say I am disappointed.I want to love this movie. But I don&t. And it&s not because of I
(as a Christian) was offended by this satire/black comedy, nor by the feminist twist because I don&t really have problems with all of those.But even though some scenes are really funny and kinda sweet, the flow is boring and I couldn&t really see the point of this whole movie.
Like, love is all you need so it&s okay to invite gorilla to your bedroom and have children with him(it)? I guess it&s all about -do whatever you want to do as long as you&re happy and don&t bother about anything else- kind of thing. Which doesn&t go too well with my personal belief. All love. & View on .
Two years ago I was a dedicated student who brought her homework even during her holiday. And now I can barely type 10 words for my thesis 😢 & View on .
Because I am still too school for cool 😪
Neil Gaiman&s 2014 New Year message.
Every 3 years he&ll write New Year message and I always find myself waiting impatiently.
I am not the kind of person who are moved by writings and words. But his writings have helped me in living my life, more than I want to admit. Hug too much. Smile too much. And when you can, love& & View on .
I can&t think of any better way to start a good year than having a pan full of roasted pork.
Happy New Year to you all. May your coming year be as beautiful as the crackling sound from the pan in my tiny kitchen. & View on .
I love reading sad books or watching sad movies.It gives me reason to cry without people asking me about my problem.I get that feeling sometimes. The feeling that I want a good cry for no particular reason. I mean, I am happy. I think I have an okay life. Not the one that is super perfect or whatever, but my life is good. At least it is now. But there are some things that make me sad, but they are not good enough reason for me crying.So I couldn&t. Even when i am alone. I don&t want to cry alone for those reason because it will make me feel miserable and lonely and I think I am neither.
Like TOTES!
Repath Kanya & View on .
My migraine strikes back and I had to choose between Ibuprofen or booze to soothe it.
But am trying to implement Rational Use of Medicine so it narrows down my option to one :DAnd since it&s plum (wine) with apple (shaped ice cubes), I gotta use the mason jar, of course 😄😄😄
Twenty seven years later
Photo taken by Rika.
Capt. Von Trapp has always been my first love. That&s why I am soooo happy tonight to see them live. If you like Sound of Music, you definitely have to see this play 😍😍 with Rika and Lince at The Grand Theater & View on .

我要回帖

更多关于 can i kick it 的文章

随机推荐