borpower vs force 中文怎么调成中文

Powered by
扫描二维码
下载 A9VG 客户端(iOS, Android)Ailee 给你看 中文字幕版 (BY:七四二七數學無能但3c萬能 女神俱樂部 &天昇昊動 Born to play 聯合製作)
收录这首MV的悦单
选择举报类型
附加描述:
要求5-500个字,您还可以输入500字
若您还有其他的意见或建议,请联系当前位置: &
求翻译:acting under the Charter hereinafter referred to as 《the Borrower》have concluded the present Agreement about the following:是什么意思?
acting under the Charter hereinafter referred to as 《the Borrower》have concluded the present Agreement about the following:
问题补充:
以下简称“借款人”的结论有关下列本协定根据宪章采取行动:
作为根据在下文提到的宪章《借户》达成了关于以下的当前协议:
作为根据以后提到的宪章《借户》达成了当前协议关于以下:
根据宪章 》 以下简称行事被称为 《the Borrower》have 缔结本协定有关以下:
在宪章下在下文行动被称为&&关于以下内容签订目前的协议了:
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!谢谢帮我修改一下我的作文文章见下:(不用看结构如何,帮我看看有那些是语法错误或中文式英语)(最好是提下建议)(对自己也是提高嘛!)Hello boys and girls!Pressure is a serious promblem in today’s world .students in our class are under too much pressure.——————so,i do a survey about what are the students pressure.The main pressure is made from their parents.Their parents let them do much kinds of homework and join lots of clubs in order to get good grades in the final exam .So they are too tired to study.well,of course i had pressure either .I had a dream .So i studied every hour.I was afraid of falling behind other students .So the biggest pressure was made from myself .Little by little,I realized that I should relax myself .Because after rest ,I could do better .
Hello,boys and girlsAS we all know,pressure has been a serious problem nowadays,especially for students.So,I've done a survey to find out what kind of pressure the students are suffering from.The conclusion is that the main source of pressure lies in parents.They force their kids to do so much homework and join so many clubs they don't like so as to get a good mark in the exams.As a result,the students can never find pleasure in learning but just bordom.Well,of course,I'm no exception.I have a dream,so I have to study hard to realize it.My heart tells me from time to time that I cann't fall behind by all means.But,I become gradually aware that only with a relaxed state can I do a better job.Therefore,just take it easy,relax,and move on!你的文章句式过于单一,鲜有变化.光SO开头的句子就有三处之多.重复的地方也很多,当名词第二次出现的时候,可以尝试用代词替代.还有,文章的连贯性不够,读起来逻辑性不强.以上仅代表个人观点,希望对你有用.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 酒店task force中文 的文章

随机推荐