续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
八年级下册module 9
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.75MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
短文填空(每题1分,共10分)阅读短文,用方框内所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文意思通顺、完整。(注意:①每个单词只能用一次。②其中有两个多余选项。)line,&
cigarette,& man,& smoke,& annoy,& anything,&
careful,& cough,& wait,& polite,& because,& whatI went to the doctor’s yesterday ①____________ I had a bad could. I have ②____________ for three days, so I had a sore throat. When I got there,m there were many people ③____________ inline. I had to join the line at the end. But the man who was in front of me was ④____________ there. The smoke made me sick. I wanted to stop him but I was afraid he would get ⑤____________. But I really couldn’t stand it. So I told him ⑥____________, “Would you mind smoking outside?” After hearing what I said, the man threw the ⑦____________ on the ground and said to me, “Sorry.” I thought it was bad to do so, but I said ⑧____________ and picked up the cigarette. Seeing what I was doing, the ⑨____________ face turned red and felt very sorry about ⑩____________ he did. He turned to me and said, “You are a good girl. I won’t do that again.”
来源:学年湖南宁乡玉潭镇城北中学八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
Dear grandma,How’s it going? I hope that grandpa is well now. I was sorry to hear that he had a &&&21&&last week. I hope you are in &&&22&&health.Things are fine here. I finished my end-of-year&&23&&last week, and got my report card today. I always &&&24 &nervous when I see the envelope &&25&&school in the mail, but luckily I did OK this time. I &&26&&a really hard time with science this semester , and I wasn’t surprised to find that my &&&27 &report was from my science teacher. She said I was lazy, which isn’t true .It’s just that I find &&28 &really difficult. Another disappointing result was in history. My history teacher said I could do better. The good news is that &29&&math teacher said I was hard-working. And my Spanish teacher said my listening was good. Well, that’s about all the news I have for now. Mom and Dad &&&30 &their love.Love,Alan【小题1】A. cold&&& B. lesson&& C. picnic【小题2】A. pity&&& B. good C. bad【小题3】A. exercise&&& B. homework C. exams【小题4】A. get B. do&& C. take【小题5】A. on& B. from C. about【小题6】A. made&&& B. had& C. put【小题7】A. longest B. easiest& C. worst【小题8】A. Chinese B. science& C. P.E【小题9】A. his B. your C. my【小题10】A. send&& B. bring&&& C. start
来源:学年湖北省孝感市车站中学初二下学期月考英语试卷B卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
请根据首字母或汉语提示,完成单词的填写,使文章通顺、完整。Dear grandma,How’s it going? I hope that grandpa is well now, I was sorry to 【小题1】h_______&&&&that he had a cold last week I hope you are in good&【小题2】h____________&&&&.Things are fine here, I【小题3】f&________ &my end-of-year exams last week and got my report【小题4】c_________ &&&&today. I always get【小题5】___________(紧张) when I see me envelope from school in the mail. put luckily I did OK this time. I had a hard time with science this semester and I wasn’t surprised to find that my worst report was from my science teacher. She said I was 【小题6】 __________(懒惰), which isn’t true. It’s just that I find science really difficult. 【小题7】_______________(另一个)disappointing result was in history. My history teacher said I could do 【小题8】__________________ (更好) .& The good news is that my 【小题9】__________(数学) teacher said I was hard-working. And my Spanish teacher said my listening was good.Well, that’s about all the news I have for now. Mom and I&【小题10】D______&&& send their love.Love,Alan
来源:八年级人教版第二单元同步检测题(下)
题型:选词填空
短文填空(每题1分,共10分)阅读短文,用方框内所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文意思通顺、完整。(注意:①每个单词只能用一次。②其中有两个多余选项。)line,&
cigarette,& man,& smoke,& annoy,& anything,&
careful,& cough,& wait,& polite,& because,& whatI went to the doctor’s yesterday ①____________ I had a bad cold. I have ②____________ for three days, so I had a sore throat. When I got there,m there were many people ③____________ inline. I had to join the line at the end. But the man who was in front of me was ④____________ there. The smoke made me sick. I wanted to stop him but I was afraid he would get ⑤____________. But I really couldn’t stand it. So I told him ⑥____________, “Would you mind smoking outside?” After hearing what I said, the man threw the ⑦____________ on the ground and said to me, “Sorry.” I thought it was bad to do so, but I said ⑧____________ and picked up the cigarette. Seeing what I was doing, the ⑨____________ face turned red and felt very sorry about ⑩____________ he did. He turned to me and said, “You are a good girl. I won’t do that again.”
来源:2011年内蒙古包头市中考英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
Most
people graduate from school and then get a job. Everyone wants a job that pays
well. How much money can you make? Ask yourself these questions: What can I do?
What skills do I have? Also ask yourself: How much education do I have? For
most jobs, the higher your education, the higher your earning power.
In
the United States, high school graduates make about $ 18,600 a year. If you do
not finish high school, you make only $10,800 a year. You can make $7,800 more
each year by staying in high school!
If
you stay in school, then you can make more money. A person with a high school
degree makes about $18,600 a year. If that person goes to college and gets a bachelor's
degree(学士学位), he can make S42,000. With a
master's degree (硕士学位),
he can make about $53,000. If the person gets a PhD(博士学位), he can make almost $79,000 or more a
year.
We
can learn a very important, thing from this information. If you want to work
and make more money, get a good education.
1.The passage mainly talks about_.
A.
how education and pay are connected &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. high paying jobs
C.
jobs for high school
students&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. good schools
2.According to (根据) the passage, &earning power& means the ability to _____ money.
A. save B. spend C. pay D. make
3.The writer thinks that a high school graduate usually makes more
money than_.
A.
a university graduate &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. a person who gets a PhD
C.
a person who only finishes primary school&&&& D. a person
with a master's degree
4.Each year a person with a PhD can
make more than a person who does not finish
high
school.
A.
$37,000&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. $68,200&&&&&&& C. $60,400 &&&D. $26,000
5.From the last paragraph(段落) we know that______.
A.
a high school degree is not important
B.
university is too expensive
C.
a person can make more money with a good education
D.
people with a degree don't need to worn about finding jobs
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!& “在答题卡上改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题...”习题详情
126位同学学习过此题,做题成功率79.3%
在答题卡上改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉;该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词;该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。Dear Tom, It was half a year since we parted last time.Now I’m&&&&&&&&&&【小题1】&&&&getting well with everything but have been missing you all the time.【小题2】&&&&I’ve been missing the day in America when you helped me a lot&&&【小题3】&&&&with my English study.Thanks for your kind help, I’ve improved&&【小题4】&&&&my English a lot.And to my regret, I have lost contact with my&&&【小题5】&&&&teacher, Mr.Smith.Would you please to tell me something about&【小题6】&&&&him and tell me how to keep in touch with him? In addition, it&&&&&&&&&&&【小题7】&&&&would be great honor for me to invite you to my country during&&&&【小题8】&&&&the Spring Festival, when you will experience colorfully Chinese&&&&【小题9】&&&&culture.I am looking forward to you early reply.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题10】&&&& Best wishesYours,Li Huawas àis&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-重庆八中高二上学期第二次月考英语卷
分析与解答
习题“在答题卡上改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉;该行缺一个词:在缺...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
在答题卡上改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉;该行缺一...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“在答题卡上改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“在答题卡上改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉;该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词;该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。Dear Tom, It was half a year since we parted last time.Now I’m【小题1】____getting well with everything but have been missing you all the time.【小题2】____I’ve been missing the day in America when you helped me a lot【小题3】____with my English study.Thanks for your kind help, I’ve improved【小题4】____my English a lot.And to my regret, I have lost contact with my【小题5】____teacher, Mr.Smith.Would you please to tell me something about【小题6】____him and tell me how to keep in touch with him? In addition, it【小题7】____would be great honor for me to invite you to my country during【小题8】____the Spring Festival, when you will experience colorfully Chinese【小题9】____culture.I am looking forward to you early reply.【小题10】____ Best wishesYours,Li Hua”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“在答题卡上改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉;该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词;该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。Dear Tom, It was half a year since we parted last time.Now I’m【小题1】____getting well with everything but have been missing you all the time.【小题2】____I’ve been missing the day in America when you helped me a lot【小题3】____with my English study.Thanks for your kind help, I’ve improved【小题4】____my English a lot.And to my regret, I have lost contact with my【小题5】____teacher, Mr.Smith.Would you please to tell me something about【小题6】____him and tell me how to keep in touch with him? In addition, it【小题7】____would be great honor for me to invite you to my country during【小题8】____the Spring Festival, when you will experience colorfully Chinese【小题9】____culture.I am looking forward to you early reply.【小题10】____ Best wishesYours,Li Hua”相似的习题。2009年全国高考全国卷2试题答案(英语)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2009年全国高考全国卷2试题答案(英语)
上传于||暂无简介
你可能喜欢【单元突破】九年级英语下册 Unit 3 Asia综合提优测评卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
【单元突破】九年级英语下册 Unit 3 Asia综合提优测评卷
上传于||暂无简介