You can yourightt

Pre-order and Pre-download The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - IGN
You've Come This Far...
Now Reading
Pre-order and Pre-download The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
You Can Pre-Download The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Right Now
The digital copy unlocks May 19 at 00:01 UTC.
CD Projekt’s third installment in its fantasy role-playing game series, , is available to pre-install ahead of its release next month. Players can pre-order The Witcher 3 from the
or through either their consoles at a discounted price. For instance, the game is discounted to US$53.99 in the U.S. and AU$98.28 in Australia. Users can also pre-download the 25 GB-sized title so they can get into the action as soon as the game officially launches. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt went
a month ahead of its expected release on May 19 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Check out our
to learn more. You can learn more in-depth information about how it makes , along with its improved and potent .
Got feedback on our player?
We want to hear it.
Jenna Pitcher is a freelance journalist writing for IGN. You can follow her on .
IN THIS ARTICLE
IGN RecommendsFind Out How Your Mindset Can Bring The Things You Desire Right To Your Doorstep
Released on = August 1,
pm Press Release Author = Frontier Marketing Intl, LLC Industry = Internet & Online Press Release Summary = "The Power of Attraction" Press Release Body = Livonia, Michigan -- The power of attraction concept has become very popular inrecent months. The power of attraction is a mindset that people can have thingsattracted to them if you take the right steps. For example, if they change yourmindset from worry to confidence then they will attract the things they desire.Another example is to let their desire be known and send this information out intothe universe. The universe will respond by sending the things they desire their way.Many people believe that this concept is extremely powerful. Are they looking for ways to improve your business? What specifically do theydesire? Do they want to make more contacts? Do they want to earn a higher incomeeach month? Begin by writing down the things that you desire. For example, you mightwant to earn $10,000 per month. Then set a goal a little higher than this amount.For example, make their goal $15,000 per month. Believe that they can achieve thisgoal each month. Set their mind on a positive path. In other words, look for the impulse that comes from within and act on it. They haveplanted a seed within themselves. Their job is to act on the signals from this seed.Those actions will set them in the direction of their dreams and intentions. Here's an example of the power of attraction at a conference. There are hundreds ofpeople at the conference. They were instructed to get out 3 business cards. On theback of the first card, they were to write down something they wanted that someoneon this planet can provide. They had to be specific. For example, they are looking for a particular product or person. The power ofattraction dictates that they can find somebody in the room that has what they arelooking for or know someone who does. They repeated the process with the two otherbusiness cards as well. They have planted their order in the universe because thesepeople wrote their desires down. Here's another example. One man wanted to talk to the famous business man RichardBranson. This man thought about it in the airport and suddenly a magazine articleabout Richard Branson appeared to him in the airport gift shop. The man now has achance to contact the author of the magazine article so he can eventually meetRichard Bronson. This shows the power of attraction and networking. This also showsthem that their desire can come to them in some surprising way. Follow this exercise and get your desire out in the universe. They may just come true. Additional tips to creating their own wealth include: Follow the piles of cash. Findpeople who have successfully
[created wealth] and learnfrom them. "Matt Bacak, the powerful promoter, is the person who has done just thatin business and is leading expert on how to achieve quick easy and fast success"said Ralph Maupin co-founder of National Real Estate Network. Remember, it\'s not only what they know, but who they learn it from. Learn fromsomeone who is more successful then you. Learn the tricks of the trade and [internet marketing tips] from someone that hasactually built wealth and not just written a book about it. Forget the past. It doesnot matter who they are or where they came from. Everyone deserves to be amillionaire. Contact Information: Stephanie Bunn 2935 Horizon Park Drive, Suite D Suwanee, GA 30024 (770) 271-1536 . Source: National Real Estate Network. Check out their website at This Press Release has been submitted
Web Site =
Contact Details = 1140 Old Peachtree Rd, Suite D,Atlanta,GA,1-1536
EPR~Network
------------------------------------
EPR Main Site
EPR California
EPR Florida
EPR Georgia
EPR Illinois
EPR Maryland
EPR Massachusetts
EPR New York
EPR Tennessee
EPR Virginia
EPR Washington
More EPR Sites...
EPR Network Blog
EPR Financial News
EPR Retail News
EPR Healthcare News
EPR Education News
EPR Travel News
EPR Fashion Talk
EPR Web 2.0 News
More EPR Blogs...
EPR @ Digg
EPR @ Twitter
EPR @ Del.icio.us
EPR @ Feedburner
EPR @ Facebook
EPR @ Technorati
EPR @ Diigo
More Social Sites...(18 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive&&&&CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling&&&&OSMonitorKeyboardPower&&&&CaseMouse&&
(18 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive&&&&CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling&&&&OSMonitorKeyboardPower&&&&CaseMouse&&
Rep: 426 (Unique: 305)
Trader Rating:
Originally Posted by DrClaw *i just want to add that ultra performance around 90 fps and beyond is not too important to me
im quite content with a lower res than
is good for me
heck things look sharp enough around 1400 lol
I just want to address the bold part.
Let's say you buy a card that's just good enough for today's standard to pump out 60fps @ 1080p, rather than purchasing the other for $100 more that could push 90fps.
In one year, when the card that was previously good enough for 60fps is only pushing out 30-40fps, sometimes even dipping into the 20's, the other option would still be just good enough for that 60fps target without sacrificing too much visual quality.So what do you do with option A?
-upgrade again sooner (actually costing you more in the long run? Sure you save $100 this year, but you'll have to spend another $300 next year for a better upgrade)
-Sacrifice visual quality
-Suffer from lackluster framerate.Option B. Bite the bullet and reach for that 770.
-Overkill for your needs now.
-No need to upgrade for a year or two.
-60fps in games now, 60fps in games tomorrow, 60fps in games further down the road.
(13 items)
(15 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics&&&Gigabyte 780 OC&RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive&&&&CoolingMonitorMonitorPower&&27in 1440p Auria EQ276W&760 Watt Silencer&Case&
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics&&290 XFX DD&&GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive&&Crucial Ballistix &&Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor&&&Asus 24in &MonitorPowerCase27in 1440p Auria&&&
(13 items)
(15 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics&&&Gigabyte 780 OC&RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive&&&&CoolingMonitorMonitorPower&&27in 1440p Auria EQ276W&760 Watt Silencer&Case&
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics&&290 XFX DD&&GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive&&Crucial Ballistix &&Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor&&&Asus 24in &MonitorPowerCase27in 1440p Auria&&&
Rep: 152 (Unique: 128)
Trader Rating:
The 760 is definitely a lot of bang for your buck. It performs really well. I gave my son in law the MSI twin frozr 760 and he absolutely loves it and it is quiet under load as well as staying right around 60 C while gaming. It gets a little hotter when benching. I seriously considered selling my 770 and getting a pair of these to run in SLI. The 770 is a heck of a card too, its just not on the cheap side.
(37 items)
(20 items)
(22 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphicsIntel Core i7- GHz &ASUS TUF SABERTOOTH X99 LGA2011-V3 &Asus STRIX GTX 980 ~1600 Core&Asus STRIX GTX 980 ~1600 Core&RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive32GB 3000MHz HyperX Savage DDR4 &Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD &Samsung 256GB SM951 M.2 SSD PCIe 3.0 x 4 (PE246...&WD 3TB Black SATA 6Gbs&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveWD 4TB Red in RAID 1&WD 4TB Red in RAID 1&ICY DOCK DuoSwap MB971SP-B
Fits 5.25& Bay allo...&LG WH14NS40 14x SATA Blu-ray Internal Rewriter&CoolingCoolingCoolingCoolingCPU - Corsair Hydro H110 &GPU x 2 - Nzxt G-10 x 2 + Corsair H-90 x 2 &Lamptron FC-5 V2 Fan Controller&4 Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Fans on the radia...&OSOSMonitorMonitorWindows 7 Ultimate 64 bit&Kali-Linux&AOC i2769Vm 27-Inch Screen IPS Monitor&AOC i2769Vm 27-Inch Screen IPS Monitor&MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitorAOC i2769Vm 27-Inch Screen IPS Monitor&BENQ GW2250 +1 Monitor&Easymountlcd Triple Monitor Stand
(002-0019)&Extension and vesa mount for +1 Monitor&KeyboardPowerCaseMouseTop - CM Storm QuickFire TK (Red)
Bottom - CM ...&EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 - 80 Plus Unobtainium&Corsair Carbide Series 400R&Cooler Master Storm Inferno&Mouse PadAudioAudioAudioTop of the Desk&TUF Onboard Audio&Cyber Acoustics Platinum CA-3550&Logitech H390 Headset&OtherOtherOtherOtherASUS Wi-Fi PCI Express Adapter/400 upto 800 Mbp...&Tripp Lite Isobar Supressor&CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD 900 Watt Pure Sinewave UPS&Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick&OtherupHere (3.5 inch Bay)Multi Function Card Reader...&
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&AMD Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive&&&&CoolingCoolingOSMonitor&&&&KeyboardPowerCaseMouse&&&&Mouse PadAudioAudioOther&Onboard Realtek&&&
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive&&&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive&&&&Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor&&&&MonitorKeyboardPowerCase&&&&MouseAudioCM Storm Devastator&&
(37 items)
(20 items)
(22 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphicsIntel Core i7- GHz &ASUS TUF SABERTOOTH X99 LGA2011-V3 &Asus STRIX GTX 980 ~1600 Core&Asus STRIX GTX 980 ~1600 Core&RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive32GB 3000MHz HyperX Savage DDR4 &Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD &Samsung 256GB SM951 M.2 SSD PCIe 3.0 x 4 (PE246...&WD 3TB Black SATA 6Gbs&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveWD 4TB Red in RAID 1&WD 4TB Red in RAID 1&ICY DOCK DuoSwap MB971SP-B
Fits 5.25& Bay allo...&LG WH14NS40 14x SATA Blu-ray Internal Rewriter&CoolingCoolingCoolingCoolingCPU - Corsair Hydro H110 &GPU x 2 - Nzxt G-10 x 2 + Corsair H-90 x 2 &Lamptron FC-5 V2 Fan Controller&4 Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Fans on the radia...&OSOSMonitorMonitorWindows 7 Ultimate 64 bit&Kali-Linux&AOC i2769Vm 27-Inch Screen IPS Monitor&AOC i2769Vm 27-Inch Screen IPS Monitor&MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitorAOC i2769Vm 27-Inch Screen IPS Monitor&BENQ GW2250 +1 Monitor&Easymountlcd Triple Monitor Stand
(002-0019)&Extension and vesa mount for +1 Monitor&KeyboardPowerCaseMouseTop - CM Storm QuickFire TK (Red)
Bottom - CM ...&EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 - 80 Plus Unobtainium&Corsair Carbide Series 400R&Cooler Master Storm Inferno&Mouse PadAudioAudioAudioTop of the Desk&TUF Onboard Audio&Cyber Acoustics Platinum CA-3550&Logitech H390 Headset&OtherOtherOtherOtherASUS Wi-Fi PCI Express Adapter/400 upto 800 Mbp...&Tripp Lite Isobar Supressor&CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD 900 Watt Pure Sinewave UPS&Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick&OtherupHere (3.5 inch Bay)Multi Function Card Reader...&
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&AMD Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive&&&&CoolingCoolingOSMonitor&&&&KeyboardPowerCaseMouse&&&&Mouse PadAudioAudioOther&Onboard Realtek&&&
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive&&&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive&&&&Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor&&&&MonitorKeyboardPowerCase&&&&MouseAudioCM Storm Devastator&&
Rep: 66 (Unique: 58)
Trader Rating:
Originally Posted by lacrossewacker
Totally justifiable for that reason alone.
Of course, you may want to think about your upgrading time line. Think about your other components' age.
$65 (USD) or best offer
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&&&Hard DriveHard DrivePowerCase&&&&
$65 (USD) or best offer
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&&&Hard DriveHard DrivePowerCase&&&&
Rep: 227 (Unique: 159)
Look, your 3770k can easily run at 85C+ without problems, the only reason it isn't is because you probably do not have it overclocked, which is kind of defeating the point of getting the K processor, but whatever.
As for the gpu, they can run at the exact same temp without problems, usually it is good to keep them under 80c, but they can easily run at that, I do not see the reasoning behind wanting to run at such low temperatures when these products can run at much higher temperatures..
Ivy's TJMax is 105c, once it hits that temp, it will go into throttling, they can handle the heat..
If you are really concerned about temps, you should be watercooling.
(17 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&EVGA GTX1070 ACX 3.0&&Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS&Western Digital Caviar Black1TB&&&MonitorMonitorMonitorPower&&&SPI Magna Gold 750w&CaseMouseMouse PadAudio&&Steelseries QCK XXL&&AudioFiio E10 Olympus&
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive&Nvidia GeForce 310M&4gb Samsung ram&640gb Samsung HM641JI&OSOtherWindows 7 Home Premium&Samsung QX410 Laptop&
KeyboardWhich one? :P&
(17 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&EVGA GTX1070 ACX 3.0&&Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS&Western Digital Caviar Black1TB&&&MonitorMonitorMonitorPower&&&SPI Magna Gold 750w&CaseMouseMouse PadAudio&&Steelseries QCK XXL&&AudioFiio E10 Olympus&
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive&Nvidia GeForce 310M&4gb Samsung ram&640gb Samsung HM641JI&OSOtherWindows 7 Home Premium&Samsung QX410 Laptop&
KeyboardWhich one? :P&
Rep: 20 (Unique: 19)
Originally Posted by lacrossewacker
I just want to address the bold part.
Let's say you buy a card that's just good enough for today's standard to pump out 60fps @ 1080p, rather than purchasing the other for $100 more that could push 90fps.
In one year, when the card that was previously good enough for 60fps is only pushing out 30-40fps, sometimes even dipping into the 20's, the other option would still be just good enough for that 60fps target without sacrificing too much visual quality.So what do you do with option A?
-upgrade again sooner (actually costing you more in the long run? Sure you save $100 this year, but you'll have to spend another $300 next year for a better upgrade)
-Sacrifice visual quality
-Suffer from lackluster framerate.Option B. Bite the bullet and reach for that 770.
-Overkill for your needs now.
-No need to upgrade for a year or two.
-60fps in games now, 60fps in games tomorrow, 60fps in games further down the road.
true good point tk but i have ran with the same graphics card for about 7 years now, only reason i held out so long is because of my cpu lol
but i just might get the 770 then a tad bit more expensive i suppose
im just wondering about this it had me thinking under the comments section for the 760 review
this guy said
"It wasn't really about it being any faster, just thought a 4GB one of these would make an excellent card to last me 3yrs or so, with the PS4 and 8GB of GDDR5, ports to the PC will need all the Vram they can get..
and someone else said
"Its not really about speed in todays games, but rather tomorrows, with the new consoles increase in memory the chances are texture sizes are going to be increased and memory is going to be a lot more important. If I was to replace my card today I'd want 4gig to have a bit of future proofing personally.
so they argue the texture size will increase on console so its better to get more memory on video cards
is this true?
i know this is a bit off topic now but this had me wondering if i should get larger memory video card
also someone made this point that you need a larger bit interface to use all that memory, is this true?
that would make previous points untrue
this is what the user said
"I read a little bit somewhere that with a 256bit memory interface the extra memory of a 4GB card doesn't get used any way and to use more than the standard 2GB you really need a memory interface of 512bit so it still wouldn't make a difference even in tomorrows games. Not sure how true this all is as I wasn't really paying attention as I was looking for some other info at the time.Edited by DrClaw - 7/16/13 at 7:12am
(18 items)
(18 items)
Rep: 82 (Unique: 59)
For the record, my Titan runs 'bout 63-65c at stock clocks.
You really can't beat that for a single GPU. Besides, 70c for a GPU is trivial. You shouldn't be worrying about that. You shouldn't even worry about 85C, aside from needing to turn your a/c up a couple steps to keep the house cool.
(14 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&&16GB G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series&Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCoolingWD Blue 1TB&WD Blue 640GB&&&OSMonitorKeyboardPower&3x Samsung Syncmaster S23A300B
LED&IBM Model M&&CaseMouseAntec Twelve Hundred V1&&
(14 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&&16GB G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series&Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCoolingWD Blue 1TB&WD Blue 640GB&&&OSMonitorKeyboardPower&3x Samsung Syncmaster S23A300B
LED&IBM Model M&&CaseMouseAntec Twelve Hundred V1&&
Rep: 53 (Unique: 34)
Originally Posted by DrClaw
look i know the 650 is very cool but i need something with alot more power and out of that bunch which card do you think runs the coolest, in all forms
are aftermarket coolers very expensive for these cards?
is it possible in a hybrid tower with fans and such to have such a card to reach a maximum heat of say 60 C or below with aftermarket coolers?
for the most part i find most of these cards hitting 70 C at most, around there
so im wondering, then
to also consider aftermarket cooling as second question if its possible to reduce heat that way
and will that void warranty?
Here's a list of cards and its idle and peak temps:
Radeon 7950 looks good. Maybe one with an aftermarket cooler would be great.
BTW, why do you want lower temperatures? Videocards can run up to around 100?C without failing... constant temperatures up to 75?C are not harmful.
You only need a good ventilated case. If you don't have one, you can always grab a watercooling solution for your card and/or cpu as air circulation in the case is more important than how many fans your card has.
Here's a cool guide to show you how good air circulation is achieved and what to do and what not to do:
Edited by pokerapar88 - 7/16/13 at 7:19am
(24 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive&&&&Optical DriveOptical DriveOptical DriveCooling&&&&OSMonitorKeyboardPower&&&&CaseMouseMouse PadAudio&&&&AudioAudioAudioAudioSony DDWG700 5.1 HT
+ 4x SX-N990 Aiwa Speakers&&&Monster Lil' Jamz&
(24 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive&&&&Optical DriveOptical DriveOptical DriveCooling&&&&OSMonitorKeyboardPower&&&&CaseMouseMouse PadAudio&&&&AudioAudioAudioAudioSony DDWG700 5.1 HT
+ 4x SX-N990 Aiwa Speakers&&&Monster Lil' Jamz&
Rep: 41 (Unique: 35)
Trader Rating:
Originally Posted by DrClaw
true good point tk but i have ran with the same graphics card for about 7 years now, only reason i held out so long is because of my cpu lol
but i just might get the 770 then a tad bit more expensive i suppose
im just wondering about this it had me thinking under the comments section for the 760 review
this guy said
"It wasn't really about it being any faster, just thought a 4GB one of these would make an excellent card to last me 3yrs or so, with the PS4 and 8GB of GDDR5, ports to the PC will need all the Vram they can get..
and someone else said
"Its not really about speed in todays games, but rather tomorrows, with the new consoles increase in memory the chances are texture sizes are going to be increased and memory is going to be a lot more important. If I was to replace my card today I'd want 4gig to have a bit of future proofing personally.
so they argue the texture size will increase on console so its better to get more memory on video cards
is this true?
i know this is a bit off topic now but this had me wondering if i should get larger memory video card
also someone made this point that you need a larger bit interface to use all that memory, is this true?
that would make previous points untrue
this is what the user said
"I read a little bit somewhere that with a 256bit memory interface the extra memory of a 4GB card doesn't get used any way and to use more than the standard 2GB you really need a memory interface of 512bit so it still wouldn't make a difference even in tomorrows games. Not sure how true this all is as I wasn't really paying attention as I was looking for some other info at the time.
VRAM size isn't the whole issue. You need the bus size and memory speed. Nvidia always seem to slash their bus size meaning to use the larger amounts of vram they needed the ram to be quicker.
Their recent cards aren't so limited. However never compare consoles to computers.
The consoles RAM is used for the Operating system, loading programs and for the programs textures.
On your PC, open up task manager and look at the amount of memory each process(program uses). The memory on the console will be used for this as well. In reality I reckon only 4GB of the total memory on a console will be used for graphics max. 1GB reserved for the OS and 3gb for loading the actual program .
(educated guess^)
One of the dual core GPUs will provide you with the best power to performance or a titian.
(21 items)
(10 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive&WD Red 1TB&WD Red 1TB&WD Red 1TB&Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCoolingWD Red 1TB&&&&CoolingOSPowerCaseBitfenix Spectre Pro 230mm&&&&MouseAudio&&
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&P5B-Deluxe&&&CoolingCase&Modded Cream Tower of Death&
CPUCPUCPUCPUAMD Opteron 8439 SE&AMD Opteron 8439 SE&AMD Opteron 8439 SE&AMD Opteron 8439 SE&MotherboardGraphicsRAMRAMH8QM8&&Kingston &Kingston &RAMRAMKingston &Kingston &
(21 items)
(10 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive&WD Red 1TB&WD Red 1TB&WD Red 1TB&Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCoolingWD Red 1TB&&&&CoolingOSPowerCaseBitfenix Spectre Pro 230mm&&&&MouseAudio&&
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&P5B-Deluxe&&&CoolingCase&Modded Cream Tower of Death&
CPUCPUCPUCPUAMD Opteron 8439 SE&AMD Opteron 8439 SE&AMD Opteron 8439 SE&AMD Opteron 8439 SE&MotherboardGraphicsRAMRAMH8QM8&&Kingston &Kingston &RAMRAMKingston &Kingston &
Rep: 20 (Unique: 19)
Originally Posted by pokerapar88
Here's a list of cards and its idle and peak temps:
Radeon 7950 looks good. Maybe one with an aftermarket cooler would be great.
BTW, why do you want lower temperatures? Videocards can run up to around 100?C without failing... constant temperatures up to 75?C are not harmful.
You only need a good ventilated case. If you don't have one, you can always grab a watercooling solution for your card and/or cpu as air circulation in the case is more important than how many fans your card has.
Here's a cool guide to show you how good air circulation is achieved and what to do and what not to do:
my case is pretty well ventilated but i feel like if i put in a higher end card with 70C + heat its gonna bring everything higher i just want to run things as cool as possible, i feel like personally they will last longer so yea
that water cooling solution ive never heard of it except for water cooling an entire rig
is it difficult to install?
please if you can share any recommendations
(18 items)
(18 items)
&&Back to Forum:
What is the coolest running @ at the same time, most powerful card you can get right now
&›&&›&&›&&›&&›&What is the coolest running @ at the same time, most powerful card you can get right now

我要回帖

更多关于 youright 的文章

随机推荐