浏览量1142
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢高中知识点
鲁教版(五四学制)(,)人教版(五四学制)(,)牛津上海版(,)冀教版(,)北师大版(,)人教新目标版(,)牛津译林版(,)外研版(,)仁爱版(,)牛津深圳版(广州沈阳通用)七(,)鲁教版(五四学制)(,)牛津上海版(,)冀教版(,)北师大版(,)人教新目标版(,)牛津译林版(,)外研版(,)仁爱版(,)牛津深圳版(广州沈阳通用)八(,)鲁教版(五四学制)(,)北京课改版(,)牛津上海版(,)外研版(,)仁爱版(,)牛津深圳版(广州沈阳通用)九(,)牛津上海版(,)
初中知识点
[地区导航]
&& 资料信息
文档属性:11419K rar | 适用地区:,
审核站长: [] []
时间: 9:05:00 上传 |
11:52:00 审核
扣点数:1.00 点
[] 共有0人评价
标签:听力,七年级,文件,答案,英语
套卷:暂无
专辑:暂无
用于QQ、MSN等聊天平台,直接粘贴发送
用于嵌入到各种BBS论坛或者签名中
HTML代码:
用于粘贴到网站、微博或者博客里面
1、本网站资料下载权限只对会员开放。如您需要对该资料进行下载,请先申请成为本网站会员,方可进行操作。具体操作步骤请点击【】进行查阅。未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗窃链接或抄袭本站资源,如需进行引用,请注明资源来源自学科网并标明网址。
2、请在下载资料前对资料信息进行详细阅读,您需要具有资料所标示的下载等级、下载所需的相应权限和足够的点数或者储值方可对该资料进行下载。如果对应项目不符,请点击【】,进行充值,升级到相应的权限,再进行下载操作。
3、网站资料均提供多个下载地址,以满足众多用户同时下载的需求。您可选择适合的地址进行下载,多次点击同一资料的不同地址下载,不重复扣除点数。如有发生不能下载的情况,请您临时关闭所使用电脑的防火墙,或者更改电脑的安全等级,后再进行操作。
4、如您发现资料存在质量问题或无法下载,请点击【】,进入投诉页面,填写信息或发表评论对该资料进行投诉。我们会对您的投诉进行跟进和处理,如核实情况属实,我们会对您当次的下载进行补偿,原数返还您消耗的点数。同时,本网站也慎重提示所有浏览者,如网站进行信息核实后发现您的投诉不符合实际情况,将会您的诬告情况进行严重的处罚。
5、本网站大部分教学资源为会员自助式自主上传,如有版权侵犯的情况,请和本网站工作人员联系,我们将在三个工作日内进行改正。
6、如未找到您所需要的资料,请到点击学科网论坛【】,在这里提出您的需求,我们会竭尽全力满足您的需求。
下载权限: 普通/高级用户(扣1.00普通点)&网校通用户(免费)&普通用户()
提示:本自然月内重复下载不再扣除
普通下载通道
高级会员通道
绑定IP会员通道
谁下载了这份试卷
&& 热门推荐
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-
Copyright@ Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号七年级英语上册期末试卷(附答案与听力mp3)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语上册期末试卷(附答案与听力mp3)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语上册期末试卷(附答案与听力mp3)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m 七年级英语第一学期期末质量检测试卷(本试卷分为和笔试两部分,总分120分,考试时间90分钟)注:请在答题纸上答题。一、(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)(A) 听对话,选出与所听内容相符的选项。每小题读两遍。1. What food does Mike like?A. & B& &C&
2. Which is Nancy’s favourite festival?A. & B& &C&
3. What does the girl buy for Jack?A. & B& C&
4. What are the boys doing?A. & B& C& 5. What’s Tom’s father like?& A. Fat.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Short.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Thin.6. What does the boy want to be when he grows up?& A. A doctor.&&&&&&&&&& B. A player.&&&&&&&&&&& C. A teacher.7. How much does the woman need to pay?& A. Seven yuan.&&&&&&&& B. Twenty-three yuan.&&& C. Sixteen yuan.8. How long is the shopping mall open?&& A.10 hours.&&&&&&&&&& B. 12 hours.&&&&&&&&&& C. 11 hours.9. Where are they?&& A. In a fast food shop.&& B. In the hospital.&&&&&& C. In the school.10. How does the boy usually go to school?&& A. By bike.&&&&&&&&&&& B. On foot.&&&&&&&&&&& C. By bus.(B) 听一段对话回答第11-12小题。读两遍11. Who is Li Hua?& A. A basketball player.& B. A football player.&&&& C. A volleyball player.12. Why does he come to our city?& A. To watch a football match.B. To give a talk about a football match.& C. To have a football match.(C) 听一篇短文,回答第13-15小题。请根据内容从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表。Kate’s familyDay of the week:&&& 13&& person&Job &PlaceKate&A student &In the bedroomMother&A&&& 14&& &In the gardenFather&A policeman&At&&& 15&& 13. A. Saturday&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Sunday&&&&&&&&&& C. Friday14. A. doctor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. worker&&&&&&&&&&& C. teacher15. A. home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. school&&&&&&&&&&& C. work(D) 听一篇短文,回答第16-20小题。读两遍。16. Where does Kate work?A. In a shop.&&&&B. In a school.&&&&C. On a bus.17. What does she have for breakfast?A. Some bread and milk.&&& B. Some cakes and milk.&&C. Some chocolates and Coke.18. How does she go to work?A. By bike.&&&&B. On foot.&&&&&&& C. By bus.19. How many hours does she work on a weekday?A. Nine.&&&&B. Eight.&&&& &&&&&&&&& C. Six.20. What does she like?A. New shoes.&&&&B. New clothes.&&&C. New school.
二、单项选择(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。21. There is ________ egg in the bowl.A. the&&&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&&&& C. /&&&&&&&&&&& D. an22. It’s six thirty now. He ________ breakfast,A. has &&&& B. have&&& C. is having&& D. are having23. ― ________ any American teachers in your school?& ― ________ . There are many.A. I Yes, there is &&&&&&&& B. A Yes, there are& C. I No, there isn't &&&& D. A No, there aren’t24. Those flowers ________ Kate $56. A. pay &&&B. take &&&C. cost &&& D. spend25. Dad, my trousers are old. I want to buy a new ________. A. trousers &&B. one &&&&& C. it &&& D. pair26. Tom needs some help ________ his homework. Can you help ________? A. to, he &&&&& B. with, him& &C. to, his && D. with, his27. My brother with his friends often ________ TV far into the night.A. watch&&&&&&&& B. watches&&&&&&& C. is watching& D. are watching28. Uncle ________ exercises. It's not good for his health.A. sometimes&&&&& B. seldom&&&&&&& C. often&&&&&& D. always29. 一 ________ do you like this film so much?&&&&&&&&& 一 Because it’s fun.A. How&&&&&&&&&& B. What&&&&&&&& C. Which&&&&& D. Why30. 一You are first in the high jump. Congratulations.& 一________ .A. Don't say so.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How can you say that?&&& C. Thanks a lot.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. That's right.31. When you finish ________ your homework, you may watch TV.A. do&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to do&&&&&&&& C. doing&&&&&& D. does32. 一________ your brother ________ to music? 一 No, he isn’t.&& A. Does, listen&&&& B. Do, listen&&&&& C. Is, listening& D. Are, listening33. The letters “oo”in the word “book” are pronounced ________ . && A. [u]&&&&&&&&&&& B. [u:]&&&&&&&&&& C. [ɔ:]&&&&&&& D. [ɔ]34. Can I have ________ snacks? Sorry, we don’t have ________.A. any, any&&B. some, any&&&& C. some, some& D. any , some35. They always have a party ________ the evening of December 31st.&& A. on&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&& D. for36. Watching TV ________ is bad for our eyes.&& A. too many&&&&& B. too much&&&&&&& C. many too&& D. much too37. Is there ________ to eat? I’m hungry.A. something nice& B. anything nice& C. nice something& D. nice anything38. 一Let’s play computer games.&& 一Great! That sounds ________.A. boring&&&&&&&& B. difficult&&&&&&& C. interesting&&&&& D. sad39. We can buy a computer in the ________.&& A. book shop&&&&& B. electrical shop&& C. toy shop&&&&&& D. sports shop40. It’s important ________ us ________ some exercise every day.&& A. of, to do&&&&&&& B. of, doing&&&&&& C. for, doing&&&&& D. for, to do三、完形(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)下面短文,根据短文内容,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。It’s April the 23rd today. It’s the World Book Day. Look, in the city&&& 41& , there are many people. Some of them are old, some are& 42&&&& .What are they doing there? Some are&&& 43&&& and reading different kinds of books at the table. Some are standing and looking for their&&& 44&&& books. What about people over there? Oh, they are reading on the&& 45&&& . It’s a good way to read, too.Most of the people are from different&&& 46&&&& clubs. All of them love reading. They think reading can&&&&& 47&& us a lot. There are many different kinds of books, magazines and newspapers. We can&&&& 48&& a lot from them. We can get help from them. Good books are&& 49&&& our best friends. Reading books can open our eyes. It can make our life&&& 50&&&& . It can change(改变)our life.41.&A. park&B. restaurant&&& &C. street&&& &D. library42.&A. bad &B. new&&& &C. young &D. good43.&A. sitting &B. seeing& &C. teaching &D. buying44.&A. favorite&B. new &C. story&&& &D. old45.&A. desks &B. computers& &C. beds&&& &D. chairs46.&A. dancing&B. reading&C. climbing& &D. swimming47.&A. make&B. help& &C. pay &D. spend48.&A. learn &B. talk& &C. forget&D. make49.&A. from&B. like&C. as& &D. in50.&A. boring&B. poor& &C. cheap &D. beautiful
四、理解(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)阅读下面的三篇短文,根据短文内容,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。AHow does Lucy spend a week?Monday&Practise playing volleyball 3:00―5:00 p.m.Tuesday&Go to see Tim Children’s Hospital 8:30―10:30 p.m.Wednesday&Part- time job 1:00―5:00 p.m.Thursday&Go to the station to meet her uncle Ricky 9:00 a.m.Friday&See Mr Green 10:30―11:30 a.m.Saturday&A birthday party for Lily 7:00―10:00 p.m.Sunday&Help Frank with his maths51. Where does Lucy meet Tim?&& A. At Frank’s house&&&&&&&&&&&& B. At Lucy’s house&&&& C. At the station&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. In the hospital52. How many hours a week does Lucy do her part- time job?&& A. Four hours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Eight hours&&&& C. Ten hours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Eleven hours53. What does Lucy do on Saturday evening?&& A. Have a birthday party&&&&&&&& B. Study with Frank&&&&& && C. Play volleyball&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Do part-time jobBHi, boys and girls! Welcome to our museum. It’s free. You don’t have to pay any money. But we have some rules for you. Please remember them and do as l say. Firstly, don’t have food or drink here. You may make our museum dirty. Secondly,you can take photos here,but don’t touch the things here. Thirdly,keep quiet in the museum. Don’t talk loudly. Fourthly,the museum is not open after five o’clock in the afternoon. Please leave before five.Have a good time here! Thank you.54. Students can stay in the museum&&&&&&& .& && A. all day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. before 5:00 a.m.&&& C. before 5:00 p.m.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. after 5:00 p.m.55. What’s the Chinese meaning of the word “free” in the article? && A. 免费的&&&&&&&& B. 迅速的&&&&&& C. 高兴的&&&&&& D. 自由的56. We can 1earn from the article that _______.A. students don’t want to pay any moneyB. the museum has five rules for the studentsC. the speaker who tells the students the rules is a teacherD. the speaker hopes the students have a good timeCHappy birthday to Wally!Welcome to our zoo!Our dear Hama, Wally, will be 5 years old on April 14th.Come and join us to celebrate its birthday.GRANDPA LIN’S STORY TIMEWhere is Wally from? What’s Wally’s favourite food?……Want to know more about Wally? Let Grandpa Lin tell you!The playground& 10:30 a.m.~ 11:30 a.m.
PICTURE DRAWINGLet’s make Wally’s home more wonderful together ――young students are welcome to draw pictures of wally.Time: 12:30 p.m. ~ 2:30 p.m.Place: Children’s Park
THE BIRTHDAY PARTYWally will be glad to see you at his birthday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the park.Come and enjoy cakes, drinks, and music, and take pictures with Wally.Special presents for people who were born on April 14th.
BEST WISHES TO WALLYWrite down your best wishes(祝福)to Wally.&&&&& Wally @ zoo. com57. What’s the “Hama”?A. A zoo&&&&&& B. A boy&&C. An animal&&&& D. A park58. Where can you listen to stories about Wally’s life?A. At Grandpa Lin’s home&&&&& B. In the playgroundC. In Children’s Park&&&&&&&&&& D. In the school59. Who can go to draw pictures of Wally?&&&&&& .A. Ted. He is 12 years old.&&&B. Ted’s uncle, a doctor. His birthday is on April 14th.C. Ted’s mother, an Art teacher.&&D. Ted’s grandfather. He loves Wally very much60. What can you do to “Wally @ ” to give your best wishes to Wally?A. write letters&&B. give cards&&C. telephone& D. e-mail五、词汇运用(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)A)根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式。61. Mrs Green wants to buy some ________ (mango) in the supermarket.62. Thanks for ________ (invite) me to his birthday party.63. My parents often ________ (fly) to Shanghai once a week.64. Tom, ________ (not be) late for school again.65. Mr Wu teaches ________ (they) Chinese this year.66. I have a good friend ________ (call) Peter. He is English.67. Can you ________ (give) me some help? 68. She wants to be ________ (health), so she usually does exercise.B)根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。69. We would like to be ________ (成员) of the Swimming Club?70. Your diet and lifestyle are not very good. Let’s ________ (改变) them.71. We all feel ________ (兴奋的) to hear this good news..72. His grandpa is ________ (躺) on the couch at the moment.73. Let’s go out for a dinner. I’m so ________ (饿).74. This pair of trousers ________ (与…相配) his yellow shirt.75. My sister often goes to work ________ (没有) breakfast. It’s bad for her health.六、短文填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据短文内容及所给首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在答题卡对应题号的横线上。&Tom is a middle school student. He is studying in G&& 76&& Seven. He usually gets up at 7:00 o’clock in the morning. B&& 77&& today he gets up at 6:30 and goes to buy a big cake. After that, he helps his grandparents clean their room, b&& 78&& it is his grandpa’s birthday. His grandpa will be 78 years old.Tom listens to two CDs about Beijing Opera(京剧) w& 79&& his grandpa. He is sure his grandpa would like them very m&& 80&& , because his grandpa likes listening to Beijing Opera.When Tom gets home at noon, his mother is m& 81&& noodles with grandma. They are laughing and talking a& 82&& something happily. His grandpa is d& 83&& tea and listening to Beijing Opera.Tom says, “Happy birthday to you, grandpa.” Then he c& 84&& the big cake into six pieces and gives grandpa a big piece of the cake. Grandpa is very happy and eats it.In the evening, Tom watches TV with his grandparents together. He is a little t& 85&& but very happy, because he can make his grandparents happy. 七、任务型阅读(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)ADear Alice,&&&&& I’m a Chinese girl. My name is Zhou Lan. I am thirteen. I have a brother and a sister. My brother is Zhou Qiang. He is a worker. My sister is Zhou Yan. She and I are students. We go to school from Monday to Friday. And we don’t have classes on Saturdays or Sundays. I often play games with my friends. I like reading but I don’t like singing.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Let’s be good friends. Please write to me soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Zhou Lan阅读以上信息,完成下面的短文,每空一词。& Zhou Lan is&& 86&& to Alice. She tells her that she is from&& 87&& .She is thirteen years old. She has a brother and a sister. Zhou Qiang is her&&&&& 88&&& . She and her sister, Zhou Yan are students. They go to school&& 89&& days a week. They have&& 90&& classes on Saturdays or Sundays. She often plays games with her friends. She likes reading. She wants to be a friend with Alice.B& My ideal school is not far from my home. It takes me 15 minutes to walk there. In the school, there are a lot of trees and flowers. It’s very beautiful. We also have a big school library, a swimming pool and seven computer rooms. We begin our classes at 8:00 a.m. and finish them at 4:00 p.m. So we have a lot of time for after-school activities. Every day we only do our homework for an hour. Every month we can go on a school trip. How wonderful the school life is!阅读以上短文,完成下面各题,每空一词。91. The boy goes to his ideal school on ________. 92. There is a ________, a swimming pool and seven computer rooms in his school.93. His school ________ at 4:00 p.m.94. The students have ________ time for after-school activities.95. They often go on a school trip every ________.
八、书面表达(共1题;满分15分)李强是个很聪明的学生,住在镇江,但他有一些不好的习惯,请你根据下面表格提供的信息,用英文写一篇短文,并针对他存在的一些问题提出合理的建议。姓名&李强班级&七年级一班外貌&大眼睛、矮而胖,戴眼镜喜欢&唱歌、听音乐,喜欢吃汉堡,喝可乐 不喜欢& 不喜欢游泳、跑步,吃蔬菜其它情况&喜欢去购物中心,认为是一个见朋友的好地方建议&至少两条具体要求:1. 不少于80词,开头已给出,不计入总词数。2. 语句通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,字迹工整。3. 内容必须包括上表中的要点,不要逐字翻译,可适当发挥。
Li Qiang is a clever student. He lives in Zhenjiang. 文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?年七年级上册英语期中试卷及答案附听力_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
年七年级上册英语期中试卷及答案附听力
||暂无简介
总评分3.7|
浏览量38736
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买