小学生汉语拼音字母表二年级英语自我介绍简单的,带汉语的

小学二年级英文自我介绍,求助!_百度知道二年级小学生英语自我介绍
【百度文库 - 小学二年级】无忧考网小学生二年级频道为大家整理的二年级小学生英语自我介绍,供大家学习参考。投诉建议::00-21:00)
您当前位置2: &
新学期开学:小学生自我介绍英语范文(2)
新学期开学:小学生自我介绍英语范文(2)
【导读】  Goodmorning, everybody! Today, I`m very happy. Let me introduce myself to you. My name is HuangZixun. My English name is Eileen. I`m 8. I study in Class1 Grade 6 in The Shiyan Primary School of Shiq...
  Goodmorning, everybody! Today, I`m very happy. Let me introduce myself to you. My name is HuangZixun. My English name is Eileen. I`m 8. I study in Class1 Grade 6 in The Shiyan Primary School of Shiqiao. I`m an active girl. I like playing table tennis and badminton,because I think they`re very interesting. And I also skip rope at school everyday. I`d like eating potatoes. They`re tasty. My favourite colour is pink. And I like chinese best. It`s funny. On weekends, I like reading in my room and going skating on The Panyu Square. I have a happy family. My father, my mother and me. My dream is to be a painter, because I like drawing very much. I`m a happy girl. Thank you for listening! Please remember me!&
看了本文的网友还看过
小数面授课程
小学网络课程
近期热门课程
1主讲老师:孙碧莲 王龙 李江涛
2主讲老师:丁宇 武方超 杨纯
3主讲老师:杨墨 丁宇 李粟粟
4主讲老师:唐文琦 李粟粟 付佳 张家政
5主讲老师:于丹 董香丽
6主讲老师:于丹
7主讲老师:陈彦静
小升初热点资讯
小学最新资讯
课程咨询::00-21:00)
1对1咨询::00-20:00)
投诉建议::00-21:00)
&&&&&&&&&&&&欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>>> 自我介绍作文150字
最新二年级写人作文作文
热点二年级写人作文作文
热门体裁作文
自我介绍作文150字
自我介绍作文150字
大家好,我叫丁润涵,今年八岁,在振宁学校读二年级。我高高瘦瘦的,浓浓的眉毛,小小的嘴巴。大家喜欢和我交朋友。
我的优点是爱看书,因为那些书非常有趣,还可以学到很多知识,丰富我的大脑。
我的缺点是不爱整理。书包、文具盒、玩具都不爱收拾,我要改正这个缺点。我让妈妈监督我,让我变得优秀。
这就是我,你们认识我了吗?我要养成良好的习惯,让缺点远离我,补自己优点。
振宁学校二年级
注意本文有无分页。原文地址
献花:438 朵
扔蛋:413 个
与“自我介绍作文150字”相关的作文: 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&简短的自我介绍英文正文
简短的自我介绍英文
简短的自我介绍英文
作者/编辑:佚名
Hello~~!  My name is***.Thank you for giving me a chance for the interview.  My basic materials are on the resume, do not need to explain it again,。I will make a brief introduce on my job advantage and my value here.  Working on administrative jobs for many years make me realize the importance of the secretarial job deeply. I like the job very much.  In my opinion, the secretarial jobs are common but very important.It representes the image of a company. If someone want to do will in a job ,he or she must posesses a extreme strong sense of responsibility .  I am willing to accompany with your company's development and progress. Your trust and my capability will bring us success ! Thanks!
简短的:Hello everyone.My name is Happier1.I come from Guangxi.      I''m very happy to come here tos tudy with you.      This classf eels just like a big family to me.      I''m interested in sport,pop music.I also enjoy playing game sonnet . I would love to play with you sometime.      I hope I can be come your friend soon and make our dreams come true to gether.
很多报名参加了2009年&希望之星&赛区低年级组的,初赛要求表演一个简短的自我介绍和一个才艺展示,我准备了一年级和的两个简短的英文自我介绍,们可以参考一下,的们也会利用课余对他们进行辅导,希望我们的孩子们在这次比赛中自己的胆量,展示自己的英语,秀出最的自己!一年级 Hello, Everyone! Nice to meet you! My name is &.My English name is &.I am & years old. I am a lovely boy/girl. I have two big/small eyes, one small nose and a small mouth. I am from Class &Grade& in Gaoxinqu Primary School. I love my school. I love my teachers. I love English. My favorite color is&. My favorite animal is&.I can read. I can write. I can sing. Now I can sing a song for you.一年级的自我介绍相对简单,但是对于刚刚英语两个月的孩子来说也有一定难度,一定要多开口练习,大胆的说,大声的说,《》()。 二年级Hello, Everyone! Nice to meet you! My name is &.My English name is &.I am & years old. I am a happy boy/girl. I live in Baoding. I love Baoding. I am from Class &Grade& in Gaoxinqu Primary School. I love my school. I love my teachers. I love English. My favorite color is&. My favorite animal is&. My favorite person is&. My favorite food is&.My favorite sport is&. I like to read. I like to write. I like to sing. I like to tell stories. Now I can tell a story to you.二年级的相对于一年级的自我介绍更长一些,并且加入了这刚刚学过的知识。还可以在此基础上根据知识加入更多的内容。
  〔简短的自我介绍英文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  简短的自我介绍英文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “简短的自我介绍英文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  自我介绍提供的简短的自我介绍英文由网友原创或转发,若简短的自我介绍英文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇范文: 下一篇范文:
简短的自我介绍英文相关范文

我要回帖

更多关于 二年级汉语拼音字母歌 的文章

随机推荐