12. The children ____ under the tinyumbrellaa on the beach now. A. lay B. lie C. are lying D. are lying

当前位置: >>
牛津上海版初中英语国庆长假作业(T)
英语(牛津上海版)6A 国庆长假作业(T)(青浦区豫英实验学校预初年级英语备课组 2007. 10.)班级_______姓名______________I. Choose the best answer. ( ) 1. This is my puppy. ________ name is Sam. (A) Its (B) It?s (C) It (D) It is ( ) 2. -- ________ Ben and his parents live in the same flat? -- I think so. (A) Does (B) Do (C) Are (D) Is ( ) 3. We usually have no lessons ______ weekends, but this Sunday we?ll have to go to school. (A) in (B) with (C) at (D) into ( ) 4. “Tom, you can?t watch television now. It?s time ___________.” Father said. (A) for bed (B) to bed (C) for go to bed (D) to going to bed ( ) 5. It? hot in August, but it?s _______________ in July. (A) hot (B) hotter (C) hottest (D) hoter ( ) 6. I?m so hungry, Mum. Could you give me something ______________? (A) eat (B) eats (C) eating (D) to eat ( ) 7. National Day will come soon. Eddie wants _________ Beijing on October 1. (A) visit (B) visits (C) to visits (D) to visit ( ) 8. There?s going to be a new film on tonight. Let?s ______________ together. (A) go to the cinema (B) goes to cinema (C) to go to cinema (D) to go to the cinema ( ) 9. C_______ are you going to get to the Space Museum? -- I?m going to take a bus there. (A) When (B) Where (C) How (D) What ( )10. Kitty showed _______ photos to _______ yesterday. They were so beautiful. (A) hers… me (B) her… my (C) she?s… mine (D) her…me ( )11. Ben and I go to _______________, but we ?re in ______________. (A) the same school…different class (B) same school…different classes (C) the same school…different classes1 ((((D) same school…the different class )12. Our teacher always _____ very hard, but some of us never _____ to them. (A) work… listen (B) works… listen (C) works… listens (D) work… listen )13. The children _____________ the old woman do the housework tomorrow. (A) is going to help (B) are helping (C) help (D) are going to help )14. C What do you think of my new flat? -- Great! It?s ________ than my old house.. (A) big (B) biggest (C) bigger D. the biggestII Fill in the blanks with the proper forms: 1. There are five ________ (people) in Ben?s family. 2. Your dog is taller and bigger than ________. (I) 3. Look! The students are playing football ________ (happy) on the football pitch. 4. My cousin likes _______ (skate) very much. He usually skates after school. 5. My family is very big. I have two brothers and one ________ (young) sister. 6. I want to be a ________ (fire) when I grow up and then I can put out fires. (Key: 1. people 2. mine 3. happily 4. skating 5. younger 6. fireman) III. Choose a word or expression in the box which is the closest in meaning to the underlined part of each sentence. A. have D. cycle 1. B. fast C. arrive at E. usually F. see filmsI want to ride a bicycle to City Park this afternoon. Would you like to go with me? 2. Mr. White works very hard. He is always the first one to get to the office. 3. The horse is running quickly. It must be a good horse. 4. We have to eat lunch at school on weekdays. 5. My friend often tells me that Shanghai has changed a lot. 6. I usually go to the cinema with my friend on Saturday nights. (Key: D C B A E F)2 IV Rewrite sentences as required: 1. Mark goes to the beach with his family every summer. (改成一般疑问句) _____ Mark _______ to the beach with his family every summer? 2. Mary has lunch at school from Monday to Friday.(否定句) Mary _______ _______ lunch at school from Monday to Friday. 3. Most students in our class go to school by bike. (划线部分提问) ______ _______ most students in your class go to school? 4 We?re going to take the underground to People?s Square.(同意改写) We?re going to go to People?s Square _______ ___________. 5 It?s time for supper. (同意改写) It?s time ________ ________ supper. 6. Ben is 165 cm. Simon is 160 cm. (两句合并成一句) Simon is ________ ________ Ben. (Key:1. Does… go 2. doesn’t have 3. How do 4. by underground 5. to have/eat 6.shorter than) I. 选择适当的词填空: 1. The ?strange? doctors have no mouth, ________ (and, but) they can speak. 2. Ben and I live in ________ (the same, different) flat(s). We are next door neighbours(邻居). 3. My grandmother is old, but your grandmother is ________(old, older). 4. I always go to school early. I am _______ (usually, never) late for school. 5. It?s nine o?clock. It?s time ________ (for, to) bed. (Key: but 2. different 3. older 4. never 5. for) II. 用所给单词的适当形式填空: 1. There are five ________ (people) in Ben?s family. 2. Your dog is taller and bigger than ________. (I) 3. Simon?s housing estate is ________ (new) than Ben?s. 4. Kitty ________ (usual) go to the supermarket with her mum. 5. My family is very big. I have two brothers and one ________ (young) sister. (Key: 1. people 2. mine 3. newer 4. usually 5. younger) III. 选择最恰当的答案: ( ) 1. -- What are you doing, Wendy? -- I am making _______ kite. A. a B. an C. / D. the3 ( ((((( ((() 2. My party?s _______ Saturday. A. in B. on C. at D. of ) 3. My father has two brothers and one sister. They are Jeff, Jerry and Lucy. So Jerry is my ________. A. sister B. brother C. aunt D. uncle ) 4. -- ________ Ben and his parents live in the same flat? -- I think so. A. Does B. Is C. Do D. Are ) 5. C Jack, this is my sister. Kitty, this is my friend, Jack. -- ________. Which of the following is Not Right? A. Nice to meet you, Kitty. B. Hello, Kitty. C. How do you do, Kitty? D. How old are you, Kitty? ) 6. -- Have you got _______ grapes? -- Yes, I?ve got _______. A. any … some B. some … some C. some … any D. any … any ) 7. This is my puppy. ________ name is Sam. A. Its B. It?s C. It D. It is ) 8. C What do you think of my new knife? -- Cool! It?s ________ than Simon?s. A. noisier B. fluffier C. sharper D. younger )9. -- What do you do with your family? -- _________ A. We walk in the park. B. We live in the same flat. C. I can?t do it well. D. I have no friends here. )10.-- Where are we going this weekend? -- ___________ A. I?m going there with my mum. B. Let’s go to the Ocean Park. C. It?s going to be windy this weekend. D. We?re going to visit Grandma.IV. 选择动词的适当形式填空: 1. Kitty and I ______ (am, are) in the same school, but in different classes. 2. Can you ________ (see, seeing) the words on the blackboard?4 3. My mum and I sometimes _________ (watch, watches) television together. 4. Long ago, there was an old woman. She ________ (lives, lived) in a shoe. 5. Alice ________ (go, goes) to the beach on Saturdays and Sundays. (Key: 1.are 2. see 3. watch 4. lived 5. goes) V. 根据要求改写句子: 1. I always play football after school.(改为一般疑问句) ________ you always ________ football after school? ( Do … play) 2. I have two dogs.(对划线部分提问) ________ ________ dogs do you have? (How many) 3. Ben is in Grade Eight. (对划线部分提问) ________ ________ is Ben in? (Which grade) 4. It?s time for supper. (改写句子,句意相同) It?s time ________ ________ supper. (to have) 5. Ben is 165 cm. Simon is 160 cm. (两句合并成一句) Simon is ________ ________ Ben. (shorter than) Choose the best answer: ( )1. My uncle has a baby. He is only 40 centimetres ____ (A) long (B) longer (C) length (D) tall ( )2. I want___ a teacher when I grow up. (A) be (B)am (C)to be (D)to am ( )3. Which one is ___to the earth, the moon or the sun? (A) close (B)closer (C)closest (D)the closest ( )4. This is always ____traffic in Shanghai. (A) a lot (B)lot of (C)much (D)many ( )5. More than ___people live in our city now. (A) three million (B) three millions (C) millions (D) three millions of ( )6. It?s cold now. People ____warm clothes. (A) wear (B) put on (C) are wearing (D)are putting on ( )7. The film is ___than that one. (A) exciting (B)more exciting (C)excited (D)more excited ( )8. Thank you ____to help me. (A) for come (B)of come (C)for coming (D)of coming ( )9. My aunt has an ____daughter. (A) eight years old (B) eight-year old (C) eight-years-old (D) eight-year-old5 ( ( ( (( ( (( ( ( ( (( ( ( ()10. ____ you ____the book yet? (A)Have, read (B) Do, read (C) Did, read (D) Are, reading )11. We ____a good time last Sunday. (A) have (B) had (C) have read (D) were having )12. They two____ good students. (A) are all (B)all are (C)are both (D)both are )13. Many of the people were ____ and ____in Shanghai many years ago. (A) fisherman, farmer (B) fishermen, farmers (C) fishermen, farmer (D) fisherman, farmers )14. ____January 12, we will go to visit Shanghai History Museum. (A) At (B) In (C) for (D) On )15. ____ is the last day of a week. (A) Saturday (B) Sunday (C) Friday (D) Monday )16. When I was a baby, I ____ milk and ____ a lot. (A)drink, sleep (B)drank, sleep (C)drank, slept (D)drink, sleep【】 )17.___ housework makes me tined. (A)Too many (B)Too much (C)A few (D)A little )18.In the classroom, we can see some desks, chairs and many ___ things. (A)the other (B)the others (C)other (D)others )19.___ the students in the school come from the countryside. (A)Hundred (B) Hundreds (C) Hundred of (D) Hundreds of )20.Bill wrote a letter ___John yesterday. (A)from (B)for (C)to (D)of )21.There are about 70 ___ in our school. (A)woman teacher (B)women teacher (C)women teachers (D)woman teachers )22.In summer, many children like ___ under an umbrella at the beach. (A)lie (B)lay (C)lying (D)to lay )23. Please ___ the coat when you go out. It is cold outside. (A)bring (B)take (C)carry (D)to bring )24. Look, this is the picture ___ the season I like best. (A)of (B)for (C)from (D)with )25. The sun can make the plants ___. (A)growing (B)grow (C)to grow (D)grewFill in the words with the proper forms of the given words: 1. Kitty is ________(lie) under an umbrella.6lying 2. Only a few ________(thousand)people lived there. 3. There were no tall ________ (build) five years ago. 4. The Sun makes the plants ________ (begin) to grow. 5. Our city now is very busy and ________ .(noise) 6. All the ________ (scarf) are nice, you can choose any of them. 7. Mary can sing ________ (beautiful). 8. A: Good ________ (lucky) to you. B: Thank you. 9. We go to the beach on a ________ (sun) day. 10. Tom was____________(short) boy in his class last year.thousand buildings begin noisy scarves beautifully luck sunny the shortestChoose a word or an expression in the box which is the closest in meaning to the underlined part of each sentence: A. started B. How…like C .hard D. visit E. very F. get to G. start ( )1.I was quite big when I was fine years old. ( )2.What do you think of that? ( )3.The Sun began to laugh. ( )4. This weekend, we will go to see our class teacher. ( )5.When are you going to arrive at school? ( )6.It snowed heavily last night. (Key: E B A D F C) Rewrite sentences as required: 1.You went to the kindergarten then(一般疑问句). ________ you ________ to the kindergarten then.? (Did …go) 2. Hundreds of years ago, there was no traffic(保持原意). Hundreds of years ago, there was ________ ________ traffic. (not any) 3. This typhoon is dangerous. That typhoon is very dangerous.(合并成一句) That typhoon is ________ ________ than this one. (more dangerous) 4. You can see an old village house in the museum.(就划线部分提问) ________ ________ we see in the museum? (What can) 5. I weighed three kilogrammes when I was born. (就划线部分提问) How ________ did you ________ when you were born? (much, weigh) 6. It?s windy today. (就划线部分提问) ________ the weather ________ today? (What’s…like)7 7. Shanghai was a small town many years ago. (就划线部分提问) ________ ________ Shanghai many years ago? (What was) (A) Almost(几乎) every one likes to eat apples. Apple trees grow in every part of the world. The United States produces(出产) more of this popular(受欢迎的) fruit than any other country except (除了)France. The states of Washington and New York grow the most apples. Apples are red, yellow or green. Many people like to take apples to work or to school to eat with their lunches. Apple juice is also a popular drink. The trees in Washington can offer one apple to every man, woman and child in the whole world every year. ( )1.Apple trees grow all over the world. ( )2.The United States produces the most apples in the world. ( )3.Many people like to eat apples with their lunches. ( )4.Washington and New York grow the most apples. ( )5.Few people like to drink apple juice in America. (Key: T F T T F ) (B) Bill Smith is an American worker. He and his family lives in a big city near the Great Lake. He works in a car factory. His wife , Helen, doesn?t work in a factory. She teachers English in a middle school. They have three children, a boy and two girls. The boy goes to school. The girls are in a nursery . This year there isn?t much work in the factory. Bill works only three days a week. He doesn?t get much money. He does other work to get enough money for the family. He cleans out the city swimming pool in the evening. Choose the best answer: ( )1.The Smiths live in a ________. A. small town B. big city C. factory D big office ( )2.This year Bill ________ three days a week. A. works in an office B. drives a car C. works in a factory D. cleans out the city swimming pool ( )3.Mrs.Smith is ________. A. a doctor B. a nurse C. a postwoman D. a teacher ( )4.Now Bill has got ________ work to do in the factory. A. much B. more C. a little D. little ( )5.Bill________ do other work because he ________ much money in the factory.8 B .is glad to, gets D. won?t, has got (Key: B C D C A) (C) There is a language lab in our school. It is on the second floor. It is big and clean. There are twenty desks, forty chairs and a control desk(操作台) in it. There are headphones(耳机)on the desks. Every week we have our English lessons there. We watch slides, TV, video, and listen to tapes. Then the teacher asks us questions. We like our language lab. We keep it clean. Answer the questions:(不超过 5 个单词) 1.On which floor is the language lab? It?s ________________________. 2.How many chairs are there at each desk? There are ________________________________. 3.Is there a control desk in it? ________________________________________. 4.What?s on the desk? There ________________________________. 5.What do you do in the lab? We ______________TV, video and_______________________. (Key: 1.on the second floor 2.two 3.Yes,there is 4.are headphones 5.watch slides……listen to tapes) Ⅱ.Choose the words and complete the passage.(6%) A man has a parrot (鹦鹉). It?s very ___1_____ . It can learn things quickly. When the man says “Hello” to it, It says “___2_____”. When the man says “What are you doing?”, it says “What are you ___3_____?” One day a thief (贼) ____4____ the man?s house. He steals (偷了) ___5_____ from the house. “What are you doing?” the parrot ___6_____. The thief drops the things and runs away. ( )1.A.clever B. big C. small D. slow ( )2.A.Fine B. Hello C. Bye D. Good morning ( )3.A.did B. doing C. do D. does ( )4.A.goes out of B. sees C .comes into D. passes ( )5.A.anything B. nothing C. everything D. something ( )6.A.asks B. sings C .talks D. answers (Key: A B B C D A) Ⅲ.Read the passage and fill in the missing words.9A. has to, doesn?t get C. won?t, gets Long long ago, Qingpu ________ a small village. Only a few hundred ________ lived here. Most of them ________ fisherman. Today, Qingpu is a big town. There ________ a few hundred thousand residents here. They do many ________ jobs. They are working hard to ________ our hometown more and more beautiful. (Key: was people were are different make) Ⅳ.Complete the following dialogues A. A. It’s quite warm in winter. C. I’m going to visit Guangzhou. E .For a week.B. By train. D. At BaiYun Hotel. F. In a week.Jane: Tom, it will be Chinese New Year. What are you going to do? Tom: ____1____ My aunt and uncle live there. Jane: Sounds nice! How are you going there? Tom: ___2_____ It?s cheaper and safer, I think. Jane: Where will you stay there? Tom: _____3___ Jane What?s the weather like there? Tom: ____4____ Jane: How long will you stay there? Tom: ____5____ Jane: Enjoy your holidays. Tom: Thanks 1._______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ (Key: C B D A E) B. A. Good idea. C. No problem! E. I’m afraid I can’t B. What are you going to do this evening? D. Where shall we meet? F. Would you like to go with me?A: ____1____ B: Well, I haven?t decided yet. What about your? A: I?m going to see a film. B: ___2_____ Is it a good film? A: Certainly. ___3_____ B: ___4_____ What time shall we meet?10 A: Let?s make it half past seven. B:OK. ___5_____ A: In front of the cinema gate. See you then. B: See you. 1. ________ 2. ________ 3. ________ 4. ________ 5. ________ (Key: B A F C D) Rewrite the sentences as requirements(按要求改写句子) 1. There are 54 classrooms in our school. (划线提问) (How many) ? 2. We live near North City park.(划线提问) (Where do you…) ________________________________________________? 3. The environment is all the things round us.(划线提问)(What is…) ? 4. We promise to put rubbish into rubbish bins.(划线提问)(What do you…) ? 5. Kitty promises to help keep the environment clean.(划线提问) ? (What does…) 6. Friends of the Earth tell people not to leave rubbish.(划线提问) ? (What do…) 7. I sometimes play badminton with my cousin. (划线提问) ________ do you sometimes ________ with your cousin? (What…do) 8. There are 4 members in my family. (划线提问) _________ _________ members are there in your family? (How many) 9. Alice usually plays games with Kitty at the weekend. ( 改成一般疑问句 ) ___________________________________________? (Does Alice…) 10. My cousin is only 6 months old. (划线提问) ___________________________________________? (How old…) 11. My sister has lunch at school. ( 改成一般疑问句 ) ___________________________________________? (Does …have) 12. My parents have already been to Australia. (改成一般疑问句) ___________________________________________? (Have …yet) 13. Kitty and Tony like to share food together. (划线提问) _________________________________________? (What do…like to do) 14. My uncle likes to play computer games after work. _________________________________________? (What does…like to do) 15. Alice and Kitty are good friends. (划线提问) _________________________________________? (Who are…)11 Rewrite the sentences as requirements(按要求改写句子) 1. There is an apple in the basket. (改为复数) 2. We live near Spring Bay in Green Island.(划线提问) ___ ___ you live? 3. We are going to visit Lucky Island.(划线提问) are you going to visit? 4. We can take a bus to Zhongshan Park.(保持原意) We can go to Zhongshan Park . 5. Mike is fatter than John.(保持原意) John is __ Mike. 6. We are going to get to People?s Square by underground.(划线提问) _ you going to get to People?s Square? 7. We are going to the supermarket by bus. (划线提问) ________ _________ you going to the supermarket? 8. There are 5 rooms in our flat. (划线提问) How many rooms _______ _______ in your flat? 9. They play together at the weekend. ( 改成一般疑问句 ) _____________________________________________________? 10. He sometimes takes a bus to school. (改成一般疑问句) _____________________________________________________? 11. My mother usually goes home on foot. (保持原句意思) My mother usually__________ ___________. 12. Peter takes the underground to go to school. (保持原句意思) Peter goes to school ___________ ______________. 13. The children are playing on the zebra crossing. (一般疑问句) __________________________________________________? 14. You can ride your bicycle here. (否定句) ___________________________________________________ 15. The girl is waiting on the pavement. (对划线部分提问) What ________ the girl __________ on the pavement? 16. We are planting trees in the garden. (划线提问) __________ are you _________ in the garden? 17. We can pick up rubbish to keep our classroom clean. (划线提问) __________ can you _________ to keep your classroom clean?12
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 umbrella怎么读 的文章

随机推荐