whatithinkof译成汉语翻译

i think of you的歌词中文版和英文版?_百度知道what i know歌词翻译中文_百度知道当前位置:
经典中英文语录
Getting angry is punishing oneself for mistakes of others.Forgive others,relieve yourself.生气,就是拿别人的过错来惩罚自己。原谅别人,是放过自己。&
With such fear of tomorrow,how will you live today? 你这么害怕明天,怎么能过好今天? &
It has not been the time yet to give up as long as you still feel it is not the end.只要心里还存着不甘心,就还不到放弃的时候。 &
Sometimes, the person you want the most, is the person you're best without.有时候,你最想得到的人,其实是你最应该离开的人。&
And from now on, I'll never look back at the things I had and what I lost now . 从现在起, 我将不再念念不忘那些已经失去的东西。 &
Thanks for being my unbiological sister.谢谢你做我的好姐妹。&
Life can be hard at times, but you gotta keep your head held high and stay positive. Never let anyone bring you down.生活有时会是困苦的,但也一定要高扬起头,保持乐观,不要被任何人打倒。 &
Life isn't about waiting for the right time to do something. It's the time to do it and don't wait because u could never get it.生活不是要等待时机,光靠等什么都得不到,别再等待,现在就是时候了。&
Sometimes, the simplest advice that you give to others is the hardest thing for you to follow. 有时候,你给别人最简单的建议,却是自己最难做到的。 &
Society is a masked ball, where every one hides his real character, and reveals it by hiding.社会就是一个化妆舞会,每个人都隐藏着他们的真实个性,并以这种方式展现在别人面前。 &
We've already become like this.What can I do?我们之间的感情,都已经这样了,我还能怎样呢?&
You were the one I wanted the most,but you never seemed to need me.Therefore, I decided to give you up.你曾经是我最想要的,但你似乎从来都不需要我。我想就因为这样,我放弃了你。&
The greatest happiness in life is that you find the one you love is loving you as well.人生最大的幸福,是发现自己爱的人正好也爱着自己。 &
I don't know what to say...I'm just thinking of you a lot at this moment. 我不知道该说什么,我只是突然在这一刻,很想你。 &
If one really cares for you,he is able to squeeze time for you.No excuses,no lies,no undeliverable promises.如果一个人真的足够在乎你,那么他总能挤出时间来陪你,没有借口、谎言,没有不兑现的诺言。&
Expectation is the root of all heartache. 期待,是所有心痛的根源。 心不动,则不痛。&
You love her,then don't give her any chance to think wild.You never know how much a person loves you as she thinks wild because of you.爱她,就不要给她乱想的机会。因为你永远不会知道,为你乱想的人是多么的爱你。&
I'm sorry that I can't make myself unhappy to please you..很抱歉,我没法委屈自己来取悦你。&
Sometimes, smiles are like band-aids. They cover up the pain but it still hurts. 有时候,微笑就像创可贴。虽然掩饰住了伤口,但是心痛依然。 &
Something that I don't talk about doesn't mean I don't care.有些事,我不说,我不问,不代表我不在乎。 &
When I text you, that means I miss you. When I don't text, that just means I'm waiting for you to miss me. 当我发讯息给你,就表示我思念你。如果我没有发讯息,那就意味着我在等你思念我。&
when her true love would arrive. 等待着真爱降临的那一天。&
If the one you love doesn't love you,you'd still feel lonely even if the whole world loves you.如果,你喜欢的人不喜欢你,那么,就算全世界的人都喜欢你,你还是觉得很孤独吧?&
Life can only be but it must be lived forwards. 向后看才能理解生活;但要生活好,则必须向前看 &
Sweet Dialog: Girl: Is there something that you would change about me? 你有没有想改变我什么?Boy: Yes. 有。Girl: And what's that? 是什么?Boy: Your last name. 你的姓。&
Give so much time to improving yourself that you won't have time to criticize others. 给自己充足的时间来改进自身,你会没时间去批判别人 &
Failure does not imply you have wasted time and life. It shows you have reasons to start again.失败并不意味着你浪费了时间和生命,而是表明你有理由重新开始。&
Boys have to be raised in poor otherwise they don't strive for life while girls need to be raised in rich so that they won't be cheated by a piece of cake.男孩穷着养,不然不晓得奋斗:女孩富着养,不然人家一块蛋糕就哄走了。&
I'm just folk.I have mood swings.我只是个平凡人,我也有我的小情绪。&
Today, I am free. 今天,我自由了!&<a id="babDDDict" class="btn" data-toggle="dropdown" href="#" onclick="if ($(window).width() CN 汉语
在这里输入需要翻译的词语!
汉语-德语词典
汉语-德语词典
在蓝色搜索栏中键入要翻译的单词。 你可以查询汉语或德语两种方向的翻译。除了汉语-德语之外,我们还提供其它语言的翻译——只需点击“选择其它在线词典”。此外,你还可以通过使用基于分类、近义词和语法等过滤条件来具体化你在汉语-德语中的查询。
直接在在线词典中检索。选择合适的字母来浏览所有汉语单词,你就会轻松得到所有符合条件的德语翻译。
你是否在汉语-德语词典中查找词语但是没有找到?或者你知道某个单词在某些特殊地区或环境下的表达及用法?你可以在这里推荐新的汉语-德语词语翻译。
加入bab.la,让我们一起完善我们的在线词典。有了你的帮助我们才会不断改进汉语-德语词典。一般来说,一个汉语词汇到一个德语词汇的翻译总有多种选择。通过推荐口语化的或地域化的词典翻译到汉语-德语词典,帮助我们完善词典。在不同的情况下,同一个汉语单词可以被翻译成若干个德语单词。在词典中,一个被用户推荐的词条若要被正式收录到 汉语-德语词典中,它需要得到10个用户的验证。注册并加入我们的bab.la大家庭。推荐新的翻译并累积点数来获取在世界排行榜上的名次。当你对某个汉语-德语翻译不肯定时,你可登录汉语-德语论坛在那里提问。在这里bab.la的用户会讨论所有关于汉语-德语翻译的问题。
Kocham Ci?
Tá grá agam duit
为您最喜欢的语言投票吧!

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译公司 的文章

随机推荐