i want to 什么the park with my motherpark.

历年考题 (800道)
历年考题 (800道)
历年考题 (800道)
历年考题 (800道)
历年考题 (800道)
托福重点机经练习
托福历年考题
超详细的IBT task1出题范围及回答思路 附若干例子
这篇文章主要介绍如何准备第一题,虽然是第一题,但确不是最简单的。理由:(a)回答第一题比较紧张,因为刚进入口语,还没有进入状态,所以很容易因为紧张,就蒙了。(b)第一题的问题几乎没有什么提示,这里所谓的提示,指答案的提示。不像第2题,A or B是有提示的,回答A,B,甚至A+B都可以。所以第一题还可能卡在理由上,例子上。下面主要介绍第一题考试的范围,我当时准备就是按照这个范围准备的,参考了不少口语书,几乎逃不出下面列的范围:我相信大家已经研究过OG,里面其实对每一题的出题范围都有介绍:第一题的出题范围分为四个方面:(1)&地点类(place)ex:&Describe&your&favorite&placein&the&city&and&explain&why&you&like&thisplace.&()&()这是2006年1月和7月的真题(2)事情或活动类(event&or&activity)ex:&Describe&the&most&important&decision&you&have&made&in&your&life.&()(3)人物类(person)ex:&Describe&your&favorite&teacher&and&explain&how&this&teacher&influenced&you.(4)物体类(objects)ex:&Describe&the&best/worst&invention&in&the&20th&century&and&explain&how&it&affects&your&life.以上4个范围,就是ETS考察第一题的内容。接下来,就一个个主题来看怎么准备:(我在下面举的例子大部分以上海为例,大家可以根据自己的情况改写就可以)准备的核心原则:主题I:&地点类先看4个真题和解题步骤:1.&Describe&your&favorite&placein&the&city&and&explain&why&you&like&this&place.&()&()(1)首先描述一下这个地方:Shanghai,&Century&Park,&located&in&Pudong,&the&largest&park&in&Shanghai句型:Well,&my&favorite&place&is……(2)喜欢的理由:Relax:&with&family&or&friends,&enjoy&the&beauty&of&the&parkExercise:jogging&around&the&park&in&the&morning&or&eveningEntertainment&activities:&flower&show,firework&show,&gorgeous句型:The&reasons&why&I&like&this&place&is&as&follows:Firstly&/&Secondly&(The&second&reason&is&that…)&/&(Finally)Therefore&(小结)2.&你喜欢去什么park&或者&Public&area?&()&()(同上)3.&A&place/&city&you&want&to&visit(1)&描述想去参观的地方Beijing,&the&capital&of&China,one&of&the&biggest&cities&in&China(2)想去参观的理由:Firstly,&there&are&several&famous&scenes&with&historical&meaning,&such&as&the&Great&Wall,&the&SummerPalace,&the&Tian&An&men&Squire,&know&history,&and&learn&from&historySecondly,&2008&Olympic&games,&great&honor,proud4.&你和朋友在一起喜欢去什么地方?解释原因。()(1)喜欢去的地方是什么?Well,&to&me,&I&often&go&to&the&Century&Park&with&my&friends.&Located&in&Shanghai,&Pu&dong,&near&where&I&live,&largest&park&in&Shanghai(2)为什么喜欢这个地方?Firstly,&Entertainment&facilities&for&relaxation,&have&a&good&time&with&friendsThe&second&reason&is&that&being&quite&andbeautiful,&a&good&place&for&talking&with&friendsAll&kinds&of&shows&like&the&flower&show,the&firework&shower,&enjoy&these&activities大家可以看到,在这4个题目中,我反复用到the&century&park,&这就是前面序II讲的精华所在。按照这样的思路,可以大大缩短准备的内容,通俗点说就是你准备的内容会变少,反复操练这点内容,你会越来越熟悉。另外值得一提的是,&前面讲的4个主题是可以相互联系的,地点类完全可以和人物类相结合,可以自由搭配,如上面的第四题,换个问法:&你和朋友在一起最喜欢做什么事情?完全可以回答成,在century&park&聊天,看表演等等。#p#副标题#e#地点类还需要准备的内容:准备思路1.&BuildingDescribe&the&highest/emblematic/historic&building&in&your&town.Describe&a&kind&of&traditional&building&in&your&country.The&Oriental&Pearl&Tower.It&stands&by&the&bank&of&the&Huang&Pu&River&and&is&opposite&to&the&Bund&which&is&famous&for&its&grand&buildings&of&various&architectural&styles.The&tower&is&468&meters&high.&It&is&the&highest&TV&Tower&in&Asia&and&the&third&highest&one&in&the&world.The&tower&is&the&best&place&to&get&a&bird&#39;s&view&of&Shanghai.&When&it&is&sunny,&it&is&really&relaxed&and&happy&to&have&the&distant&views&of&the&Changjiang&River&and&the&Chongming&Island.The&tower&also&has&many&wonderful&and&exciting&entertainment&items&for&both&the&old&and&the&young&like&the&three-dimensional&movie,&hot&balloon.It&has&already&become&the&symbolic&buildings&and&tourism&resorts&in&Shanghai.2.&Place(1)Describe&a&shop/restaurant/museum/park/garden/an&ideal&house/company&and&explain&why&you&like&it.Park/&GardenThe&CenturyPark,&which&is&located&in&Pudong&near&my&community,&one&of&the&biggest&park&in&ShanghaiBeautiful&scenery,&variousflowers,&trees,&grasses,&singing&of&different&kinds&of&bird,l&Wonderful&and&exciting&entertainment&items&like&three-dimensional&movie,&hot&balloon,&riding&bicycleAll&kinds&of&shows:&firework&shows,&flower&shows,&statue&shows,MuseumShanghai&Museum,&it&is&the&biggest&museum&in&Shanghai.It&is&located&in&the&centre&of&Shanghai&in&the&People&#39;s&Square.&The&museum&has&11&galleries&and&3&exhibition&halls&cover&the&most&major&categories&of&Chinese&Art.The&museum&tells&the&complete&story&of&the&history&of&China-&paintings,&coins,&sculpture,&ancient&Jade……It&would&be&a&great&place&to&those&people&who&want&to&know&China.RestaurantRestaurant&in&the&Oriental&Pearl&Tower,ORT&is&468&meters&high&and&it&is&the&tallest&TV&tower&in&Asia&and&the&third&tallest&one&in&the&world.&The&restaurant&is&on&the&second&sphere&of&the&tower.&It&would&be&a&great&time&to&have&a&bird&view&of&Shanghai&while&having&dinner.There&are&some&wonderful&and&exciting&entertainment&items&there&like&the&three-dimensional&movies,&hot&balloon.&We&can&relax&ourselves&after&dinner.ShopI&like&the&shop&in&the&Oriental&Pearl&Tower.OPT&is&one&of&the&symbolic&buildings&in&Shanghai.&It&is&468&meters&high&and&is&the&tallest&TV&tower&in&Asia&and&the&third&tallest&one&in&the&world.&It&would&be&a&great&time&to&shop&in&the&tower&while&having&a&bird&view&of&Shanghai.You&can&buy&some&souvenirs&in&the&shop&like&the&model&of&the&OrientalPearlTower.&It&is&meaningful&to&bring&some&souvenirs&of&Shanghai&to&friends&and&family&members.&They&can&share&the&happiness&with&you.An&ideal&houseMy&ideal&house&is&near&the&Century&Park,&which&is&the&biggest&Park&in&Shanghai.Beautiful&scenery&of&the&park,&various&flowers,&grasses,&trees,&fresh&air,&and&the&singing&of&different&kinds&of&birdsLots&of&wonderful&and&exciting&entertainment&items&like&the&three-dimensional&movies,&hot&balloon,&riding&bicycles,&a&good&place&to&relax&myselfA&good&place&to&keep&fit,&jog&around&the&CenturyPark&every&morning,&good&for&healthCompanyThe&oriental&pearl&tower&groupThe&company&that&develops&and&manages&the&operation&of&the&Oriental&Pearl&Tower,&which&is&the&tallest&TV&tower&in&Asia&and&the&third&tallest&onein&the&world.The&company&has&a&good&design&of&the&building&that&it&is&the&best&place&to&have&a&bird&view&of&Shanghai.&When&it&is&sunny,&it&is&really&relaxed&and&happy&to&have&the&distant&views&of&the&Chongming&Island,&the&Huangpu&River.The&company&also&manages&the&tower&very&well.&It&has&lots&of&wonderful&and&exciting&entertainment&items&like&the&three-dimensional&movies,&hot&balloon.&The&Oriental&Pearl&Towel&has&become&one&of&the&symbolic&buildings&in&Shanghai.(2).&Describe&your&room&and&explain&how&you&spend&time&there.RoomMy&room&is&my&favorite&place&of&my&home.&It&is&very&big&and&is&about&50&square&meters.学习的地方,place&that&I&study,&doing&some&reading,&I&have&many&books&from&history&books&to&business&magazines娱乐的地方,&place&to&relax&myself:&listening&to&some&music,&surfing&the&internet,&watching&movieson&the&computer锻炼的地方,&place&to&do&some&exercise,&doing&some&boxing&in&my&room&to&keep&fit&and&health(3).&Describe&your&school&and&campus&and&explain&what&impression&it&gives&you.Campus&and&schoolMy&university&gives&me&the&deepest&impression.&It&is&located&in&the&suburb&area&of&Shanghai.First&of&all,&it&has&beautiful&scenery.&There&are&various&flowers,&trees&and&grasses&planted&in&the&campus&and&the&air&there&is&very&fresh.&We&can&also&hear&the&singings&of&different&birds.It&has&good&exercise&facilities,&like&the&football&court,&the&basketball&court,&the&swimming&pool,&a&big&playground.Usually,&would&like&to&jog&around&the&playground&in&the&morning&and&swim&in&the&afternoon&to&relax&myself&and&keep&fit.3.&CityBeijing1.&Historical&buildings&like&the&Tian&AnMen&Square,&the&Summer&Place,&the&Great&Wall,It&is&the&best&place&to&know&the&history&and&culture&of&the&country&by&visiting&these&places&with&historical&background.2.&held&the&2008&Olympic&Games,&great&facilities&like&gyms&and&3.&the&volunteer&of&the&game,&do&somecontribution&to&this&country4.&Countrywell,&to&me,&I&would&like&to&visit&the&United&States&for&the&following&reasons:First&of&all,&lots&of&my&friends&are&studying&or&living&in&the&United&States&and&we&haven&#39;t&met&for&a&long&time.&I&would&like&to&go&to&the&United&States&to&visit&them&to&see&how&everything&is&going&on&with&them.Also,&I&want&to&see&some&famous&historical&places&of&the&United&States&like&the&Yellow&Stone&National&Park,&Statue&of&Liberty,&the&White&House,&Times&Square,&the&Grand&Canyon,&the&Empire&State&building&with&my&own&eyes.&#p#副标题#e#主题II:&事情或者活动类(Event&or&activity)1.&Describe&the&most&important&decision&you&have&made&inyour&life.&()(1)最重要的决定是什么?Choose&the&university&I&want&to&attend&and&the&major&I&will&take.句型:Well,&to&me,&the&most&important&decision&I&havemade&in&my&life&is…(2)The&reasons&why&I&think&it&is&themost&important&decision&I&have&made&in&my&life&is&as&follows:Firstly,&it&is&the&first&independent&decision&I&have&ever&made.&Usually,&my&parent&would&like&to&make&decision&forme&for&they&always&take&it&for&granted&that&what&they&chose&for&me&is&the&bestchoice.&But&that&time,&I&insist&on&choosing&my&favorite&university&and&major&based&on&my&interests.The&second&reason&is&that&a&right&university&and&major&will&probably&have&a&significant&influence&on&my&further&development.2.&空闲时间用来做什么事情?()(1)有哪些空闲时间?Well,&to&me,&weekend&is&my&spare&time.Usually,&I&am&busying&working&from&Monday&to&Friday.(2)做什么?Actually,&I&do&a&lot&of&things&when&I&am&free&from&work.Relax&and&exercise:&Century&ParkHang&out&with&good&friendsDoing&some&house&work&and&shopping3.&描述一件自己印象最深刻的celebration&or&moment?&()()()(1)是什么?Well,&to&me,&the&most&impressive&celebration&is&the&celebration&for&Chinese&New&Year&FestivalIt&is&a&great&time&for&the&Chinese&peopleto&gather&together&and&welcome&a&new&year.(2)为什么印象深刻?Firstly,&it&is&time&for&the&family&union.Every&year&during&the&New&Year&Festival,&the&whole&family&is&gathering&together&to&celebrate&the&coming&of&a&new&year.&Usually,&the&whole&family&would&have&a&big&dinner&together&sharing&the&happy&with&the&whole&family.&After&dinner,&it&is&time&for&firework.&Beautiful&and&gorgeousSecondly,&have&a&long&vocation&during&the&New&Year&Festival.&Can&do&what&you&like:&long&tirp&to&other&&visiting&friends&that&haven’t&met&for&a&whole&year4.&Describe&a&social&or&celebration&events&in&your&culture.&()&()(同上)5.&Describe&a&popular&activity&in&your&country?(/10)To&me,&a&popular&activity&in&my&country&is&drinking&tea.First&of&all,&Tea&is&unique&to&China&and&it&is&a&tradition&for&Chinese&people&to&have&tea&in&their&daily&life.Especially&to&those&old&people,&after&lunch&or&dinner,&they&will&prepare&a&bottle&of&tea&to&share&with&the&family&or&friends.Another&reason&why&it&is&so&popular&is&that&it&is&helpful&to&people’s&health.&As&is&well&known&that&tea&is&a&drink&that&can&help&people&prevent&cancer&and&other&disease.A&cup&of&tea&a&day&keeps&a&doctor&away.6.&你是怎样自我调节放松的?()Well,&to&me,&I&have&several&methods&torelax&myself.&They&are&as&follows:Firstly,&hang&out&with&best&friends,&find&aquite&place&to&talk&with&friends,Secondly,&CenturyPark&near&my&community,&jogging&around&the&park,&watch&shows&performing&in&the&ParkThirdly,&traveling,&new&places,&know&about&new&people&and&new&culture7.&学生放假该做什么?()Well,&in&my&opinion,&students&should&do&something&meaningful&and&interesting&to&enrich&their&lives.(1)&Doing&some&volunteer&work,&know&the&outside&world,&enhance&social&responsibility,(2)&Traveling,&know&about&other&cultures,be&tolerate&of&other&cultures(3)&develop&hobby:&reading,&dancing,playing&piano8.&描述童年的一件Happy&thing,&why&it&is&memorable?&()(1)&是什么?Well,&to&me,&a&happy&thing&in&my&childhoodis&that&I&was&elected&the&monitor&of&the&class&in&my&first&school&year.(2)&为什么memorable?Firstly,&it&was&the&first&time&that&I&felt&Iwas&trusted&by&others.&The&teachers&and&students&in&the&class&trusted&me&verymuch&and&they&firmly&believed&that&I&can&quite&competent&for&that&position.Secondly,&the&first&time&that&I&felt&I&amnot&only&responsible&for&myself&but&for&other&people&as&well.This&would&encourage&me&to&do&things&betterthan&usual.&Set&a&good&example&for&others9.&Favorite&time&of&a&year?&()(1)&是什么?Well,&to&me,&the&favorite&time&of&a&year&isthe&Chinese&New&Year&Festival,&which&is&a&great&day&for&family&union.(2)&为什么?Firstly,&a&great&time&for&family&union,have&dinner&together&sharing&the&happy&things&of&the&whole&years&with&the&family.Secondly,&a&long&vocation,&do&everythingyou&want&to&do,&visit&friends,&a&long&trip通常活动类的题目需要和人物类和地点类相结合:XX人在XX地做XX事情,为什么重要,难忘,有趣?这样这个问题的回答就圆满了。照这样的思路,序II的思路完全可以用在这里。拿上面第六题来说,Century&Park&又可以派上用场了,或者以前准备的地点类,都可以派上用场,休闲时间也完全可以去某个城市,某个国家旅游,也可以去某个知名景点放松,大家随便结合,自己总结。&#p#副标题#e#&主题III:&人物类(Person)1.Describe&a&family&member/close&friend/schoolmate/workmate/neighbor/an&adventurous&person&A&family&member&(influence&you&most/&you&admire&most)Mother,my&mother&has&a&lot&of&good&qualities&worth&my&learningFirst&of&all,&an&open-minded&person,&well-educated&and&quick&to&learn&new&thingsEx:&inher&fifties,&she&is&learning&how&to&use&computers&for&she&thinks&it&is&important&to&learn&this&skill.Also,&sheis&a&hard-working&person.&She&believes&that&once&decided&to&do&something,&shemust&do&it&best.&She&has&been&awarded&the&best&employee&of&the&company&forseveral&years&for&her&great&contribution&to&the&company.Close&friendGood&qualitiesof&a&good&friendReliable,a&friend&indeed&is&a&friend&in&need,&help&you&out&when&you&are&in&trouble&oren&courage&your&when&you&are&frustratedA&sense&of&humor,&feel&happy&with&a&friend&with&a&sense&of&humor,&won’t&feel&boringIntellect,learn&the&thinking&method,&inspiredSchoolmateHelpful,help&you&when&you&have&trouble&in&studyIntellect,get&inspired&and&learn&his&way&of&thinkingA&sense&of&humor,&won’t&feel&boring,&interestingWorkmateHelpful:when&you&have&trouble&in&your&work,&try&to&help&you&outRespect&your&work&and&suggestion,A&sense&of&humorNeighborHelpful:when&you&are&on&a&business&trip,&take&care&of&your&pet,&children,&or&your&homeRespectyour&privacy,&not&publicize&themA&good&sense&of&community,&keep&the&community&tidy&and&clean,An&adventurous&person2.&Describe&your&favorite&teacher&and&explain&how&this&teacher&influenced&you.My&favorite&teacher&is&my&English&teacher&who&is&from&the&United&States.&She&makes&me&love&to&speak&English&and&love&the&culture&of&the&Untied&States.She&gives&me&many&English&books&and&websites&to&practice&English,&for&example,&she&introduces&me&the&website&of&VOA.&I&found&it&is&a&good&program&to&listen&and&speak&American&English.Also,&she&is&not&only&a&teacher&but&a&good&friend&to&me.&She&tells&me&a&lot&about&the&historical&places&in&the&United&States,&like&the&Yellow&stone&National&Park,&the&Grand&Canyon,&the&Empire&State&Building,&Statue&of&liberty,&the&White&House,&Times&SquareAnd&now&visiting&the&United&States&is&one&of&my&objects&in&my&life.3.&Describe&a&famous&business&person/a&sport&person/sports&team&you&admire&and&explain&why&you&admire&him/her.&BusinesspersonBill&Gates,&the&founder&of&Microsoft,&a&lot&of&good&qualities&worth&my&learningImpressive&professional&knowledge&in&his&field,&created&a&lot&of&new&techniques&in&the&software&industry,&decide&the&direction&of&the&companyAcharitable&man,&set&up&a&charitable&organization&to&help&the&poor&student&to&go&to&university.A&brave&man,&dare&to&do&what&he&is&interested&to&do,&to&give&up&the&university&study4.&Describe&your&favorite&singer/actor/actress/band&group/character&in&a&film&and&explain&why&you&like&him/her/them.Favorite&singerCeline&Dion,&one&of&the&most&famoussingers&in&the&Untied&States.1.&I&like&the&song&for&the&Titanic,&my&heart&will&go&on.&It&is&really&a&wonderful&and&romantic&masterpiece&of&her.Every&time&I&listen&to&this&song,&it&would&remind&me&the&great&love&story.2.&She&is&a&hard-working&and&talented&singer.&She&has&been&awarded&several&great&prizes&in&the&world.&But&she&never&satisfies&about&these&and&tries&to&create&more&music&to&her&fans.Favorite&actor/actressJackieChan,1.&The&world’s&greatest&action&star,&admire&his&excellent&martial&&Jackie&shaped&not&only&the&movie,&but&also&an&entire&generation.&People&like&to&mimichis&martial&skills.2.hard-working&actor,&practice&his&martial&skills&&though&he&is&very&successful&in&his&career,&he&is&very&strict&to&himself&and&tries&to&make&good&movies&to&his&fans.Favorite&BandBeetles,&famous&English&rock&band,1.&The&Beatles&shaped&not&only&music&but&also&an&entire&generation.&People&mimicked&all&that&they&did,&including&haircuts,&clothing,&and&outlook.&Their&style&and&innovative&music&set&the&standard&for&all&musicians&to&follow.2.&Hardworking,&though&they&are&very&successful&of&their&time,&they&have&tried&hard&to&create&more&excellent&musicfor&fans.Character&in&a&filmForrest&Gump1.&His&good&qualities:&honest,&keep&hispromise,&brave,&all&worth&my&learning&in&my&life2.&Appreciate&the&famous&script:&Life&is&like&a&box&of&chocolate,&you&never&know&what&you&are&ganna&get.&Tells&us&something&about&life,&really&meaningful5.&Describe&a&celebrity/a&famous&person&in&history&you&want&to&see&most&and&explain&why&you&want&to&see&this&celebrity.Jackie&Chan1.&One&of&the&greatest&action&stars,&good&at&martial&skills,&shaped&not&only&movie,&but&also&an&entire&2.&Ask&his&what&makes&him&successful&in&hiscareer,&learn&his&good&qualities&#p#副标题#e#&看真题:1.&好老师的character?&()Well,to&me,&a&good&teacher&should&bear&the&following&characters:Firstly,&a&good&teacher&should&be&patient.Different&students&have&different&learning&abilities.&A&good&teacher&should&bepatient&enough&to&help&those&slow&learners&to&catch&up&with&other&students.Secondly,&a&good&teacher&should&be&kind.&A&good&teacher&should&not&scold&students&when&they&make&mistakes&in&class.&In&that&way,&students&are&more&likely&to&take&active&part&in&the&class&discussion&and&they&are&more&willing&to&ask&questions&when&they&have&some&problems.Thirdly,&a&good&teacher&should&be&responsible.&That&is&a&good&teacher&bears&the&responsibility&of&taking&good&care&of&his&or&her&students&in&school&both&at&study&and&lives.2.&你敬佩的一个人的好性格?(/17)()(1)&你敬佩的人是谁?Well,&to&me,&the&most&admirable&people&is&my&mother.(2)&为什么?She&bears&many&good&qualities.Firstly,&she&keeps&an&open&mind.&Her&thinking&is&very&modern&and&she&is&quick&to&accept&and&learn&new&things.&She&always&tells&me&that&one&is&never&too&old&to&learn.&Actually,&that’s&what&she&did.&In&her&fifties,&she&takes&her&spare&time&to&learn&how&to&use&computer&and&internet.Secondly,&she&is&hard&working.&She&believes&that&once&decided&to&do&something,&she&must&try&her&best&to&do&it&well.&She&had&been&rewarded&the&best&employees&for&several&years&in&the&company.&Both&the&boss&and&other&colleagues&speak&highly&of&her.Finally,&she&is&a&good&listener.&This&makesher&to&lerate&to&other’s&opinions.&Her&personal&value&sets&a&good&example&for&me&to&follow&in&my&own&life.&The&way&she&treats&people&and&thinks&makes&me&want&become&the&best&person&I&can&be.&That’s&why&I&think&my&mother&influenced&me&the&most&in&my&family.3.&Important&characteristics&in&friends.&()&()Well,&to&me,&a&good&friend&should&bear&the&following&good&characteristics.Firstly,&reliable,&a&friend&in&need&is&a&friend&indeedSecondly,&a&sense&of&human,&happyThirdly,&intelligent,&inspire&goodarguments4.&印象最深刻的人?()(同最尊敬的人&themost&admirable&person)(还可以用对你影响最深的人the&person&who&influenced&most)5.&Leader&应该有的qualities?&()To&me,&a&leader&should&bear&the&following&good&qualities.Firstly,&a&leader&should&respect&for&his&orher&subordinates.&If&a&leader&is&very&arrogant,&it&will&cause&the&aversion&from&the&subordinates.&A&good&leader&should&respect&their&work.Secondly,&a&leader&should&have&good&interpersonal&skills.&He&should&know&quite&well&how&to&communicate&with&the&subordinates&and&how&to&encourage&them&when&they&are&frustrated.Finally,&a&leader&should&have&impressive&professional&knowledge.&As&a&leader&should&decide&where&the&company&should&go,&he&should&know&quite&well&about&the&business&he&is&under&taking.补充:6.&The&characters&of&a&good&roommate(1)respect&others’&privacy&(2)&keep&the&room&tidy&and&clean&(3)&good&personality7.&The&characters&of&a&good&neighbor(1)&Respect&others’&privacy&(2)&a&strong&sense&of&community&(3)&helpful8.&The&characters&of&a&good&parent(1)respect&children’s&privacy(2)&love&children(3)&trust&children9.&The&characters&of&a&good&son&or&daughter(1)respect&parents(2)&understandable&(3)&take&care&of&parents人物类也是比较好准备的,可以和作文一起准备,作文有一类就是人物类,而这个话题则是参考作文而设置的。最有效率的准备,就是挑选几个百搭的好性格,品质,谁都可以套,大家自己体会下。&#p#副标题#e#&主题IV:物体&An&Object这个主题又可以分为3类:(一)&Describe&an&object1.&Describe&an&important&machine/&means&of&transport/&a&work&of&art&and&explain&why&you&think&it&is&important&in&your&life.Important&machine:Computer1.&Make&possible&rapid&access&of&large&a&mounts&of&information&within&several&seconds,&save&me&lots&of&time&and&energyEx:writing&essay,&save&the&time&to&go&to&library&and&bookstore2.Entertain&me,&watching&movies,&listening&to&the&music,&playing&games&online,make&my&life&more&colorfulMeans&of&transportation&Subway1.&It&won’tbe&influenced&by&the&weather:&not&like&other&transportations,&say&the&plane,the&bus,&would&be&largely&influenced&by&weather.Ex:&the&plane&was&delayed&by&a&large&storm&during&my&trip&to&Beijing,&wait&for&several&hours2.&cheap&and&fast,&shanghai&advanced&subway&system,&take&me&to&almost&every&corner&of&the&cityA&work&of&artStamp&collecting1.&Habit,stamps&have&their&own&meanings,&like&the&stamps&for&the&2008&Olympic&Games,&it&would&be&of&great&value&to&me,&it&is&a&pride&for&Chinese&people,2.&Make&many&friends&who&also&like&to&collect&&exchange&stamps,&appreciate&each&other’s&collection2.&Describe&the&best/worst&invention&in&the&20th&century&and&explain&how&it&affects&your&life.&Computer3.&Describe&an&important&invention&before&computer/a&normal&commodity&in&your&family&and&explain&its&advantages&and&disadvantages.&Television:Advantages:1.&Keep&people&informed&the&latest&information&without&going&out&of&homeEx:&the&latest&scientific&discovery&from&the&program&of&discovery2.&Entertain&people,&movies,&basketball&games,&football&gamesEx:&F1&fans,&watch&the&match&at&homeDisadvantages:1:&Make&people&more&isolated&from&the&outside&world2:&some&unhealthy&programs&would&be&harmful&to&children,&say&the&violent&movies4.&Describe&an&important&gift/letter/photographand&explain&why&it&is&special&to&you.Souvenir&of&friendship,Show&an&American&friend&around&China1.&Beijing,&capital&of&China,&historical&places,&like&the&TianAn&Men&Square,&the&great&wall,&the&summer&place,&historical&background2.&Shanghai,&the&OrientalPearlTower,Send&me&a&watch,&write&me&a&letter,&take&a&photograph&together&as&a&good&memory&of&the&happy&time5.Describe&something&expensive&you&want&to&buy&and&explain&why&you&want&to&buy&it.Car1.&Make&my&life&more&&drive&to&work,&save&a&lot&of&time,&far&away&from&home2.&Take&my&friends&and&family&to&other&cities&for&a&travel,&as&a&way&of&relaxation&and&entertainment&enhance&the&relationship&#p#副标题#e#&看真题:&1.&你认为对你最有用的书?并解释原因。()(1)书是什么?Well,&to&me,&the&most&useful&book&is&the&encyclopedia.(2)最有用的理由The&reasons&why&I&think&it&is&the&most&useful&book&is&as&follows:Firstly,&it&covers&knowledge&almost&in&every&field&in&the&world.&For&example,&if&I&want&to&know&American&history,&Ican&turn&to&the&history&chapter.&Or&if&I&want&to&know&living&habits&like&tiger,I&can&also&find&answers&in&this&book.The&second&reason&is&that&it&saves&me&a&lot&of&time&when&I&have&something&confused.&Instead&of&going&to&the&library&or&bookstore,&an&encyclopedia&can&almost&give&me&any&answer&I&want.2.杂志,小说,诗歌,喜欢哪个?()()Well,&to&me,&I&would&prefer&the&magazine.The&reason&is&as&follows:First&of&all,&it&can&keep&me&informed&of&the&latest&information&in&the&world.&For&example,&a&fashion&magazine&can&tell&the&most&popular&clothes&in&the&summer.&A&car&magazine&will&inform&me&of&the&latest&cars&manufactured&by&the&companies&all&around&the&world.The&second&reason&is&that&it&can&be&a&kind&of&entertainment&for&me.&Usually,&I&will&bring&one&or&two&magazines&with&me&to&the&park,&enjoying&the&sunshine&and&the&latest&information.3.&描述一本你认为有趣的书?()(/15)(1)是什么?Well,&to&me,&the&most&interesting&book&is&encyclopedia.(2)&为什么?The&reasons&why&I&think&it&is&interesting&are&as&follows:First&of&all,&it&contains&a&wide&ranger&of&knowledge&covering&almost&every&field.&For&example,&if&I&want&to&know&about&American&history,&I&can&turn&to&the&history&chapter&for&help.&Or&if&I&want&to&find&some&information&about&the&tiger,&an&encyclopedia&can&also&give&me&the&answer.The&second&reason&is&that&it&is&a&book&that&can&save&people&lots&of&time.&Whenever&I&have&problems,&I&will&turn&to&the&book&for&help&instead&of&going&to&the&library&or&bookstore.3.&你的国家最有效的交通most&efficient&transportation?&()(1)&是什么?Well,&to&me,&the&most&efficient&transportation&in&my&country&is&subway.(2)&为什么?The&reasons&are&as&follows:First&of&all,&it&is&a&transportation&that&cannot&be&effected&by&the&bad&weather&or&other&factors&that&may&influence&the&operation&of&the&transportation.The&second&reason&that&it&is&fast&and&convenient.&For&example,&I&live&in&shanghai,&where&has&an&advanced&system&of&subway,&and&I&can&reach&almost&every&district&of&the&city&by&subway.4.&近100年最重要的invention之一?()Well,&to&me,&one&of&the&most&important&inventions&in&the&recent&century&is&computer&technology.The&reasons&are&as&follows:First&of&all,&it&helps&people&to&do&things&more&efficient.&It&releases&people&from&repetitive&computing&work&by&just&running&a&computing&program.&In&that&way,&people&have&more&time&to&do&other&things.The&second&reason&is&that&it&can&provide&entertainment&for&people.&With&the&computer,&people&can&watch&movie,&playgames,&or&even&shopping.It&is&really&an&amazing&invention&of&there&century.5.&A&job&or&career&you&want&to&pursue?&()Well,to&me,&I&want&to&be&a&teacher&in&the&future.The&reasons&are&as&follows:First&of&all,&I&think&it’s&a&noble&career&that&it&carries&the&responsibility&of&educating&the&next&generation,&which&would&be&the&pillar&of&the&country.The&second&reason&is&that&I&want&to&learn&from&my&mother&to&be&a&good&teacher.&My&mother&is&hard&working&that&has&been&respected&by&thousands&of&students.&I&want&to&be&such&a&good&teacher&too.6.&你最喜欢家里的什么?()Well,&to&me,&I&like&the&garden&behind&my&house.The&reasons&are&as&follows:First&of&all,&I&have&lots&of&flowers&planted&in&the&garden.&It&is&really&beautiful&especially&in&spring&and&summer.&I&really&enjoy&the&great&view&of&the&garden.The&second&reason&is&that&it&is&also&my&exercise&place.&Every&morning,&I&doing&boxing&at&the&garden&and&enjoy&the&fresh&air.&What&a&pleasure&moment!7.&人生有很多目标(object),请你描述其中之一?()Well,&to&me,&one&of&my&objects&is&to&study&overseas.The&reasons&are&as&follows:First&of&all,&I&want&to&experience&different&cultures.&By&studying&abroad,&I&can&really&learn&the&culture&of&that&culture,&which&would&make&me&more&to&lerant&of&foreign&cultures.The&second&reason&is&that&I&want&to&learn&the&advanced&knowledge&from&other&countries.&Some&subjects&in&China&are&not&as&advanced&as&those&of&other&cultures.8.&你喜欢film&of&comedy,&drama…?&()Well,&to&me,&I&prefer&to&film&of&comedy.The&reasons&are&as&follows:First&of&all,&watching&film&to&me&is&a&kind&of&relaxation.&After&a&day&of&hard&work&and&study,&a&film&of&comedy&would&amuse&me,&making&me&more&relaxed.The&second&reason&is&that&it&would&be&a&great&time&to&share&with&friends&with&film&of&comedy.&Just&imagine,&you&are&watching&film&of&comedy&with&good&friends.&You&laugh&together&and&share&the&happiness.&What&a&wonderful&time!(二)&Describe&your&favorites最喜欢的花?Carnation1.&many&colors,&and&beautiful&flowers2.&good&meaning,&pure&love,&respect&for&mother,wish&a&longer&life最喜欢的颜色?RedRepresent&luck&in&China,red&can&be&seen&in&some&cerebration&like&wedding,energetic,&full&of&energy,最喜欢的电影?Forrest&Gump,&won&the&Oscar&Award&in&1995,1.&The&well&know&scriptLife&was&like&a&box&of&chocolates,&you&never&know&what&you&#39;re&gonna&get.2.&The&movie&tells&every&aspect&of&the&political&social&life&of&the&United&States&at&that&time.&And&I&like&the&pure&virtue&of&Gump,&honest,&keeping&one’s&word&and&brave,&thought&with&lower&IQ,&worth&my&learning.最喜欢的小说?&#p#副标题#e#Describe&your&favorite&clothing/jewelry/advertisement/medium/TV&program/type&of&holiday/movie/sports/leisure&activity/music/song/weather/dish/animal/traditional&Chinese&art&or&craft/newspaper/magazine/book/an&interesting&news&story/website&and&explain&why&you&like&it.Favorite&clothing:&shorts&clothing1.&I&like&doing&some&exercise&to&keep&fit&and&health,&sports&clothing&would&protect&me&when&doing&some&exercises2.&feel&comfortable&when&wearing&sports&clothing,&relaxed,&casual,Favorite&jewelry:1.&My&Swatch&Ring,&fashion,&there&are&movable&number&son&the&ring,&used&to&remember&important&dates&in&my&lifeEx:&birthday&of&parents2.&a&gift&from&my&boy&friend,&meaningful,Favorite&advertisement:The&advertisement&of&Coca&Cola1:&Many&of&my&favorite&stars&like&Yaoming,&Liu&Xiang,and&some&other&singers&and&actors2:&Coca&cola&is&also&my&favorite&drink,&share&with&friend,&great&timeEx:&birthday,&we&would&have&cake&and&coca&cola&to&celebrateFavorite&mediumTelevision1.&Keep&me&informed&of&the&latest&information&of&the&worldEx:&the&stock&market,&American’s&new&attitude&towards&the&Iraq&War2.&watch&my&favorite&games:&F1,&the&NBA,&football&matchEx:&world&cupFavorite&TV&programBusiness&program1.&Keep&me&informed&of&the&latest&economic&and&business&news&in&the&worldEx:&the&world&stock&market,&the&exchange&rate,2.&Introduce&the&operation&of&successful&company,learn&from&their&successful&experiences,&own&my&own&businessFavorite&Holiday:Chinese&New&Year&FestivalFavorite&MovieForrest&GumpFavorite&SportsJogging1.&Keep&fit&and&health,&the&Century&park2.&Make&a&lot&of&friendsFavorite&leisure&activityTravel1.&Entertainment,&relax&myself2.&know&some&new&cultures,&be&more&tolerant&of&other&cultures,&open-minded3.&make&some&new&friendsFavorite&musicPop&music1:&entertainment,&relax,&optimistic&and&health2:&sing&together&with&friends,&spent&spare&time&together,Favorite&songMy&heart&will&go&on,1.&the&song&for&the&romantic&movie,&the&Titanic,remind&me&of&this&great&love&story2.&feel&relaxed,&my&boyfriend&also&like&this&song,our&belief&for&loveMy&favorite&weather/seasonSpring/&Sunny&dayGo&to&the&century&park1.&Enjoy&the&beautiful&scenery2.&jog&around&the&park&to&keep&fit&and&healthMy&favorite&DishPizza1.&delicious,1st&time,&the&OrientalPearl&Tower,restaurant,&delicious,&love&pizza2.&happy&to&eat&together&with&friendsEx:&celebrate&birthday&with&friends&or&family,&ordera&large&pizza,&great&timeFavorite&AnimalGiant&Panda1.&The&treasure&of&China,unique&to&china,&scientific&value&to&scientists,&live&fossil,&lovely&to&me2.&represent&peace&and&friendship,&give&the&giant&panda&to&the&United&States&and&Japanas&giftEstablish&good&and&stable&relationship&with&these&countriesTraditional&Chinese&Art&or&CraftPaper&cutting1.&Habit,&learned&in&my&secondary&school,&vivid&and&beautiful2.&represent&my&school&to&attend&contest&in&papercutting,&got&the&first&prize,&honor&for&both&the&school&and&me,Favorite&NewspaperNewspaper&for&business1.&Keep&me&informed&of&the&latest&business&news&of&the&worldEx:&the&exchange&rate,&the&stock&market,&doing&wise&investment2.&operation&of&successful&companies,&learn&fromtheir&successful&practice&and&benefit&my&own&businessFavorite&magazineBusiness&Magazine1.&Keep&me&informed&of&the&latest&business&news&of&the&worldEx:&the&exchange&rate,&the&stock&market,&doing&wise&investment2.&operation&of&successful&companies,&learn&from&their&successful&practice&and&benefit&my&own&businessFavorite&bookEncyclopediaFavorite&websiteGoogle1.&Good&research&engine,&save&me&time&and&energy&to&look&for&informationEx:&clone&&history&of&the&Untied&States2.&other&functions:&Gmail&service,&calenda,&piccsaf&or&photo,&convenient&my&life&#p#副标题#e#&(三)&Describe&events/your&experiences1.&Describe&an&exciting&period/a&positive&change/a&important&success/decision&in&your&life/&and&explain&why&it&is&XXXExciting&period:&my&university&graduation&dayA&positive&change:&my&university&graduation&dayA&important&success:&my&university&graduation&dayDecision&in&your&life:&choose&the&university&and&major2.&Describe&your&most&unforgettable&childhood&story/a&happy&event&in&your&childhood&and&explain&why&it&is&XXXUnforgettable&childhood&story:elected&the&monitor&of&the&class&in&the&elementary&schoolA&happy&event&in&your&childhood:elected&the&monitor&of&the&class&in&the&elementary&school3.&Describe&the&best&party&/holiday&/trip/a&long&distance&travel/&wedding/aspecial&meal/&the&worst&weather/&and&explain&why&it&is&XXXBest&Party:&the&farewell&party:1.&At&the&night&of&the&graduation&day,&celebrate&for&the&successful&graduation,&got&the&two&diplomat,2.&Turning&point&in&life,&embarked&on&new&life&towards&futureThe&best&holiday:The&Chinese&New&Year&Festival1.&family&reunion2.&long&trip&to&foreign&countryThe&best&tripBeijing1.&Capital&of&china,&historical&building2.&many&good&friends&and&classmates&thereA&long&distance&travel:</stro
用微信扫一扫分享本文章到朋友圈
被推荐的点评,会奖励0.5Y 币
学习讨论区
悬赏排行榜
&&&&奖金500Y币
&&&&奖金500Y币
&&&&奖金400Y币
&&&&奖金300Y币
&&&&奖金210Y币
&&&&奖金200Y币
亦鸥网友讲托福
最新讲解: