英语题,,,,拜托了冰箱主题曲

请求大家帮我解一下这道英语题!拜托了完形填空There is a new kentucky's (肯德基)in the city of Lu'an.My classmates(1)that the humburgets and the chicken legs are very delicions.(2) my mother takes me to the new
Kentucky's (3)sunday.The restaurant is between the south street (4)LU'an Gao Chen Road.There (5)so many children and (6) parenta in it.And small children can play (7)in it,too.We (8)much delicious dood and drink two ups of loke.And the (9)in the restaurant are very friendly.They help us clean the table.How happy I am!I (10)the new kentucky's very much.( )1.A.say
( )2.A.Because
C.and( )3.A.at
C.are( )6.A.they
C.theirs( )7.A.basketball
B.football
( )8.A.eat
C.are eating( )9.A.farmers
B.teachers
( )10.A.don't
1A 2 B3 C4 B5 C6 B7 C8 A9 C10 B第一题 应该选a 因为 classmates 是复数.
1.A 2.B 3.C 4.B 5.C 6.B 7.C 8.A 9.C 10.B
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码几道英语题拜托了_百度知道这几个英语题拜托了_百度知道英文“ 拜托了 ”怎么说?
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友wendyyin遇到了一个关于小D词条求助的疑惑,已有10人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
英文“ 拜托了 ”怎么说?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
oh come on!
—— hemingchina
电影里看过是说的&please&
—— yakeyou
Please the
oh,please!
oh,come on!
—— granberry
—— 笨丫丫
—— 寒雨凝
please~oh,come on!
—— Apple0326
would you be kind enough to.....
这个比较正式
I count on you!
—— danielsan8
I leave it entirely to your kind consideration.
PS:八楼的那个是用于开始的请求,而这个“拜托了”是在请求已经提出的情况底下的一句话,所以应该不大好。
还有,拜托,人家不会连个please也不会吧……
—— soy_ho
相关其他知识点急!帮忙解答几道英语试题,拜托了,一定要对啊.1、The performance of the contracted product should be ________ the technical specifications stipulated in the contract.(分数:1分) A. in compliance to B. in conformity with C. in accordance to D. with respect to2、We should appreciate it if you would quote your best prices C.I.F. New York for the envelope openers ________ in China Daily.(分数:1分) A. advertising B. advertise C. advertised D. advertises3.________ your decision to place regular orders with us, we request that you furnish us with two references for the initial purchase.(分数:1分) A. While appreciating B. As appreciating C. When appreciate D. Because we appreciate
4、Several people, ________ I listed below, have not submitted their reports. (分数:1分) A. that B. whom C. which D. who
5、Our factory is much more productive now. This year’s production is five times as much ________ it was ten years ago.(分数:1分) A. what B. as C. that D. than
1、The performance of the contracted product should be _B_______ the technicalspecifications stipulated in the contract.(分数:1分) A.in compliance toB.in conformity with C.in accordance to D.with respect to2、We should appreciate it if you would quote your best prices C.I.F.New Yorkfor the envelope openers _D_______ in China Daily.(分数:1分) A.advertisingB.advertise C.advertised D.advertises3.___B_____ your decision to place regular orders with us,we request that youfurnish us with two references for the initial purchase.(分数:1分)A.While appreciating B.As appreciating C.When appreciate D.Because weappreciate4、Several people,_B_______ I listed below,have not submitted their reports.(分数:1分) A.that B.whom C.which D.who5、Our factory is much more productive now.This year’s production is five timesas much __B______ it was ten years ago.(分数:1分) A.what B.as C.that D.than
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. B 2.C 3.A 4.B 5. B
2.A3.B4.C5.B
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 拜托您了 英语 的文章

随机推荐