make sb doing sth. with sth.

present sb with sth什么意思及同义词
沪江词库精选present sb with sth是什么意思、英语短语。
中文释义: 向某人提供某物,赠送某人某物
n.[语]现在完成时
n.[语]现在分词
出席,到场;出现,呈现
2016present sb with sth是什么意思由沪江网提供。make sth for sb - 必应 词典网络为某人做某事;为某人制作某物;为某人制造某物1.为某人做某事外研版八年级上册列表... ... 5.at the end of 在……尽头,在……末尾 6.make sth for sb 为某人做某事 7.by the end of 到……末为止 ... |2.为某人制作某物介词填空_百度知道 ... 5、on 在……上 2. make sth for sb 为某人制作某物 3. in, 在...里边 ... |3.为某人制造某物中考英语复习... ... 13. make sb. sth. 为某人制造某物= 14. make sth for sb. 为某人制造某物 16. like doing sth. 喜爱做某事 ... |4.为某人做做某物翻译英文词组_百度知道 ... show sth to sb (为某人展示某物) make sth for sb (为某人做做某物) look at sb/sth 看见某人或某事 ... |5.帮某人做某事 ... buy sb sth/buy sth for sb 买给某人某物 make sb sth/make sth for sb 帮某人做某事 pay sb sth/pay sth to sb 花钱买。。 ... |6.给某人制作某物八年级下册英语复习资料.rar 新目标 ... 9 make sb sth=make sth for sb 给某人制作某物 11 all day=the whole day 整整一天 ... |更多释义收起释义例句释义:全部,为某人做某事,为某人制作某物,为某人制造某物类别:全部,口语,书面语,标题,技术来源:全部,字典,网络难度:全部,简单,中等,难更多例句筛选收起例句筛选1.sb
sb for sth make the
as ( )2.make a
.4.A make an
to do 6. it
. to do .9.
? make sb do 10. it
for . to do .必应词典应用准确权威无广告下 载 手 机 版 必 应 词 典体 验 P C 版 必 应 词 典Enable - definition of enable by The Free Dictionary /enable
enable Also found in: , , , , , , .Related to enable:
en·a·ble
(ĕ-nā′bəl)tr.v.
en·a·bled, en·a·bling, en·a·bles 1. a.
To supply with the means, knowledge, or opportunity (to do something); make able: a hole in the fence that techniques that enable surgeons to repair the heart.b.
To make feasible or possible: funds that will enable construction of new schools.2.
To give legal power, capacity, or sanction to: a law enabling a new federal agency.3.
T activate: enabled the computer' enable a nuclear warhead.4.
To behave in a manner that facilitates or supports (another's abusive, addictive, or self-destructive behavior).en·a′bler n.enable (?n'e?b?l) vb (tr) 1. to provide (someone) with adequate power, means, opportunity, or authority (to do something)2. to make possible3.
(Electronics) to put (a digital electronic circuit element) into an operative condition by supplying a suitable input pulse en'ablement n en'abler nen•a•ble
(ɛnˈeɪ bəl)
-bled, -bling.
provide with means, ability, or opportunity:
A scholarship enabled her to attend college.
to make possible or easy:
Lack of witnesses enabled him to get away with the crime.
documents enabling them to enter the building.
equip (often used in combination):
Web-enabled cell phones.
en•a′bler, n.
– enableAllow, , and
are all used to say that someone is given permission to do something, or is not prevented from doing something. Permit is a formal word.1. 'allow' and 'permit'Allow and
are followed by an object and a to-infinitive clause.He allowed me to take the course.They do not permit students to use calculators in exams.You can say that people are not allowed to do something or are not permitted to do something.Visitors are not allowed to take photographs in the museum.Children are not permitted to use the swimming pool.You can also say that something is not allowed or that it is not permitted.Running was not allowed in the school.Picnics are not permitted in the park.2. 'let'Let is followed by an object and an infinitive without to.Let me go to the party on Saturday. I won't be late.You don't usually use 'let' in the passive. Don't say, for example, 'She was let go to the party'.3. 'enable'Don't confuse any of these words with enable. To enable someone to do something means to give them the opportunity to do it. It does not mean to give them permission to do it.Contraception enables women to plan their families.The new test should enable doctors to detect the disease early.enablePast participle: enabledGerund: enablingImperativePresentPreteritePresent ContinuousPresent PerfectPast ContinuousPast PerfectFutureFuture PerfectFuture ContinuousPresent Perfect ContinuousFuture Perfect ContinuousPast Perfect ContinuousConditionalPast ConditionalImperativeenableenablePresentI enableyou enablehe/she/it enableswe enableyou enablethey enablePreteriteI enabledyou enabledhe/she/it enabledwe enabledyou enabledthey enabledPresent ContinuousI am enablingyou are enablinghe/she/it is enablingwe are enablingyou are enablingthey are enablingPresent PerfectI have enabledyou have enabledhe/she/it has enabledwe have enabledyou have enabledthey have enabledPast ContinuousI was enablingyou were enablinghe/she/it was enablingwe were enablingyou were enablingthey were enablingPast PerfectI had enabledyou had enabledhe/she/it had enabledwe had enabledyou had enabledthey had enabledFutureI will enableyou will enablehe/she/it will enablewe will enableyou will enablethey will enableFuture PerfectI will have enabledyou will have enabledhe/she/it will have enabledwe will have enabledyou will have enabledthey will have enabledFuture ContinuousI will be enablingyou will be enablinghe/she/it will be enablingwe will be enablingyou will be enablingthey will be enablingPresent Perfect ContinuousI have been enablingyou have been enablinghe/she/it has been enablingwe have been enablingyou have been enablingthey have been enablingFuture Perfect ContinuousI will have been enablingyou will have been enablinghe/she/it will have been enablingwe will have been enablingyou will have been enablingthey will have been enablingPast Perfect ContinuousI had been enablingyou had been enablinghe/she/it had been enablingwe had been enablingyou had been enablingthey had been enablingConditionalI would enableyou would enablehe/she/it would enablewe would enableyou would enablethey would enablePast ConditionalI would have enabledyou would have enabledhe/she/it would have enabledwe would have enabledyou would have enabledthey would have enabled
Switch to Verb1.enable - render capable o "This skill will enable you to find a job on Wall Street"; "The rope enables you to secure yourself when you climb the mountain", ,
- ca "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue" - provide with abilit "She was never equipped to be a dancer", , , , ,
- give qualities or abilities to, ,
- make unable to perf "disable this command on your computer"enableverb1. , , , , give someone the opportunity, give someone the means The new test should enable doctors to detect the disease early. allow , , , , 2. , , , , , , , , , , give someone the right The authorities have refused visas to enable them to enter the country. authorize , , , , enableverb1. To give the means, ability, or opportunity to do:, .2. To give authority to:, , , , , , .
????????képessé teszgera kleift e?a faert?galintiat?autdot iespējuumo?ni?omogo?itimümkün k?lmakolanak sa?lamakenable [ɪˈneɪbl] VT1. (= make able) to enable sb to do sth →
algo2. (= make possible) → the new system will enable better communication between doctor and patient → el
y el enable [ɪnˈeɪbəl] vt (= make possible) to enable sb to do sth →
qch (= facilitate) [+ development, growth] → ; [+ access] →
(= make usable) [+ device, phone] → enable vt (= make able) to enable somebody to do something → es
(geh); what enables the seal to stay under water so long? → wodurch ist der
zu ? (Jur: = authorize) measures, reforms → ; to enable somebody to do something → jdn (dazu) ,
(Comput) → enable [ɪˈneɪbl] vt to enable sb to do sth →
qcenable (i'neibl)
verb to make able by giving means, power or authority (to do something). The money I inherited enabled me to go on a world cruise. in staat stel, help
позволявам
?bne mulighed for
δ?νω τη δυνατ?τητα
v?imaldama
???? ????? ??????? ????
mahdollistaa
????? ?????
képessé/lehet?vé tesz
memungkinkan
gera (e-m) kleift e?a faert
可能にする
?galinti, leisti
dot iespē at?aut
memungkinkan ,
?? ???? ??????? ???? ?? ???
a ?ng?dui, a permite (s?)
m?jligg?ra, g?ra det m?jligt f?r
mümkün k?lmak, olanak sa?lamak
давати змогу
???? ?????
cho phép enable vt (psych) facilitar, ayudar, permitir (que alguien haga algo perjudicial); He enables her helplessness by doing everything for her..El facilita su indefensión por [Nota: En el argot psiquiátrico inglés, cuando uno facilita que alguien haga algo perjudicial se habla de to enable y cuando uno facilita que alguien haga algo beneficioso, se habla de to empower.]
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
There are four of us," remarked Tom, "and if we can not pack enough along with us to enable us to get to the nearest village, we had better go back to civilization. A general movement among the domestics, and a low sound of gentle voices, announced the approach of those whose presence alone was wanted to enable the cavalcade to move. Hepzibah knew enough to enable her to appreciate the circumstances (resulting from the second marriage of the girl's mother) which made it desirable for Phoebe to establish herself in another home. There is one likeness, without which my gallery of Custom-House portraits would be strangely incomplete, but which my comparatively few opportunities for observation enable me to sketch only in the merest outline. Just sufficient time had elapsed to enable each story-teller to dress up his tale with a little becoming fiction, and, in the indistinctness of his recollection, to make himself the hero of every exploit. There was something new, on the spot, between us, and he was perfectly aware that I recognized it, though, to enable me to do so, he had no need to look a whit less candid and charming than usual. The transition is a keen one, I assure you, from the schoolmaster to a sailor, and requires a strong decoction of Seneca and the Stoics to enable you to grin and bear it. But because Marija was a human horse she merely la it would enable her to pay her board again, and keep the family going. Brought up, from early life, in connection with the highest society, the language, movements and air of Cassy, were all in agre and she had still enough remaining with her, of a once splendid wardrobe, and sets of jewels, to enable her to personate the thing to advantage. If a thousand men were not to pay their tax bills this year, that would not be a violent and bloody measure, as it would be to pay them, and enable the State to commit violence and shed innocent blood. The weather growing still more opaque, it was agreed between myself and the other second that before giving the fatal signal we should each deliver a loud whoop to enable the combatants to ascertain each other's whereabouts. Rebecca had studied during the summer vacation, and had passed, on her return in the autumn, certain examinations which would enable her, if she carried out the same programme the next season, to complete the course in three instead of four years.
▲enable▼
For webmasters:

我要回帖

更多关于 make sb doing sth 的文章

随机推荐