he's.how tall is he.andstong英译汉

Big Cats Facts - National Geographic
Big Cats Facts
Unlike most African predators, cheetahs hunt during the daytime. When they spot prey, they can accelerate faster than most cars: from 0 to 60 miles (96 kilometers) an hour in only three seconds.
Photograph by Chris Johns
Big Cats FactsThe cheetah is the world's fastest land mammal. It can run at speeds of up to 70 miles an hour (113 kilometers an hour).An adult lion's roar can be heard up to five miles (eight kilometers) away.Long, muscular hind legs enable snow leopards to leap seven times their own body length in a single bound.A tiger's stripes are like fingerprints—no two animals have the same pattern.The strongest climber among the big cats, a leopard can carry prey twice its weight up a tree.The Amur leopard is one of the most endangered animals in the world.In one stride, a cheetah can cover 23 to 26 feet (7 to 8 meters).The name "jaguar" comes from a Native American word meaning "he who kills with one leap."In the wild, lions live for an average of 12 years and up to 16 years. They live up to 25 years in captivity.The mountain lion and the cheetah share an ancestor.Cheetahs do not roar, as the other big cats do. Instead, they purr.Tigers are excellent swimmers and do not avoid water.A female Amur leopard gives birth to one to four cubs in each litter.Fossil records from two million years ago show evidence of jaguars.Lions are the only cats that live in groups, called prides. Every female within the pride is usually related.The leopard is the most widespread of all big cats.Mountain lions are strong jumpers, thanks to muscular hind legs that are longer than their front legs.Tigers have been hunted for their skin, bones, and other body parts, used in traditional Chinese medicine.Unlike other cats, lions have a tuft of hair at the end of their tails.After humans, mountain lions have the largest range of any mammal in the Western Hemisphere.
Related Galleries
Big Cats Features
A Florida restaurant receives threats and employees reportedly attacked over controversial taco filling.
Learn Why Minnesota Viking Erin Henderson Supports CAU
While most ecologists trundle through the field, Greg Asner can usually be found soaring overheard in a plane, getting a lion’s eye view.
Scientists react to an African lion killing a worker at a California wildlife sanctuary.
Help Big Cats
PROMOTIONS
Advertisement
Animals A-Z
Quick Find
More From National Geographic小学英语英译汉
小学英语英译汉
1.&& Are you as tall as your twin sister?你和你双胞胎姐姐一样高吗?2.&& Su Yang’s twenty minutes younger than me.苏洋比我小二十分钟。3.& Do you have any brothers or sister?你有兄弟姐妹吗?4.& You’re the only child in your family.你是家中唯一的孩子。5.&&&&& What a cute little dog!一只多么漂亮的小狗啊!6.&&&&& He’s one year younger than me.他比我小一岁。7.&&&&& He is not as strong as the other children.他没有其他孩子强壮。8.&&&&& Ben runs faster than me.本跑得比我快。9.&&&&& I jump higher than some of the boys in my class.在我班我比部分男生跳得高。10.& You’ll get stronger.你会变得更强壮。11.& I can jog to school in the morning and play ball games after school.在早上我可以慢跑到学校,并在放学后打球。12.& The traffic was heavier (today) than yesterday.今天的交通比昨天拥挤。13.& He wants to visit the History Museum, but he doesn’t know the way.他想拜访历史博物馆,但是不知道路。14.& He is asking Yang Ling how to get there.他正在问杨玲怎样到达那儿。15.& Can you tell me the way to the History Museum?你能告诉我去历史博物馆的路吗?16.& Go along this street, and then turn right at the third crossing.沿着这条街走,然后在第三个十字路口向右转。17.How far is it from here?-It’s about a kilometer away.离这儿有多远? 大约一千米。18. Su Yang’s father is going to New York next week.苏洋的爸爸下周要去纽约了。19.& He is going to work there for one year.他将在那儿工作一年。20.& What’s the weather like in summer there?在那儿夏天的天气怎样?21.& People like to go to farms in the countryside, and pick apples, strawberries and pumpkins there.& 人们喜欢去乡下的农场,在那儿摘苹果、草莓和南瓜。22.& Your Dad needs some warmer clothes for the winter in New York.在纽约你爸爸需要更暖和的衣服过冬。23.& The children do not have school today.孩子们今天不上学。24.They are talking about their plans for the weekends.他们正在讨论过周末的计划。25.& Dad and I are going to see a Beijing Opera show this afternoon.我和爸爸今天下午打算去看场京剧。26.& The Music Club is going to give a concert in the school.音乐兴趣小组将在学校开个音乐会。27.& Shall we meet at one thirty in front of the Garden Theatre?我们一点半在花园戏院前见面,行吗?28.& Does he have any brothers or sisters?他有兄弟姐妹吗?29.& He likes listening to music and making model planes.他喜欢听音乐和做模型飞机。30.
I’m going to tell him about my school and my favourite subjects.我打算告诉他有关我学校的事和我最喜欢的课。31.& I will finish primary school soon and go to a middle school.不久后我将完成小学阶段而进入一所中学。32.& There are only three of us: my father, my mother and me.只有我们三个人:我爸、我妈和我。?&&&&&&
发表评论:
TA的最新馆藏Want To Be Mentally Tough? Stop Doing These Five Things | Leveraging Adversity
& Want To Be Mentally Tough? Stop Doing These Five Things
About Claire Dorotik-Nana, LMFT
Claire Dorotik-Nana LMFT is a licensed marriage and family therapist specializing in post-traumatic growth, leveraging adversity, and other epic human achievements. Claire has written multiple continuing education courses for Zur Institute, which can be found at , and several courses for International Sport Science Association, which can be found at .
Claire has also authored multiple books, including:
and . For more information about Leveraging Adversity or Claire, visit
56 comments:
Related Content from Our Sponsors
APA Reference
Dorotik-Nana, C.
(2015). Want To Be Mentally Tough? Stop Doing These Five Things. Psych Central.
Retrieved on October 7, 2016, from /leveraging-adversity/2014/10/want-to-be-mentally-tough-stop-doing-these-five-things/
Last updated: 4 Jun 2015Views expressed are those solely of the writer and have not been reviewed.
Originally published
on 17 Oct 2014. All rights reserved.
Hot Topics Today
Subscribe to This Blog
Via RSS feed:
Or Get a Single, Daily Email:via
Most Popular Posts
Recent Comments
: Everything on this article relates to me and more ever since I was about 13 it’s like this cloud is always...
: hi, I found some of your writing to be very thought prevoking and I never base decisions on one paticuler...
: This is a tough one for me as I cannot STAND feeling vulnerable! I have noticed, however, that it...
: I totally agree with you and I must say have learnt great deal. Thank you so much continue educating...
: My, It sounds like your situation is very distressing and probably much more than could be...
Join Over 175,000 Subscribersto Our Weekly NewsletterYao Ming is tall and stong--yes.he is c___ The apple is g_____,please give me red one.根据句意及首字母填空,
真心围观0152
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article lists the oldest free-standing buildings constructed in the world, including on each of the continents and within each country. "Building" is defined as any human-made
used or intended for supporting or sheltering any use or continuous . In order to qualify for list a structure must:
incorporate features of building work from the claimed date to at least 1.5 metres (4.9 ft)
be largely complete or include building work to this height for most of its perimeter.
contains an enclosed area with at least one entry point.
This consciously excludes ruins of limited height and statues. The list also excludes:
—a type of single-chamber megalithic tomb, usually consisting of three or more upright stones supporting a large flat horizontal capstone—unless they were originally covered over to form a
and used for collective burials. ( dolmens are extremely numerous, with over 1,000 reported from
in Germany alone.)
which are simply large piles of loose stones (as opposed to .)
Dates for many of the oldest structures have been arrived at by
and should be considered approximate.
The following are amongst the oldest buildings in the world that have maintained the requirements to be such. Occupation sites with older human made structures such as those in
do exist, but the structures are monuments and do not meet the definition of building (which can be seen above). Many of the buildings within the list contain primarily bricks, but most importantly maintain their walls and roof. There are numerous extant structures that survive in the
islands of Scotland, some of the best known of which are part of the
. The list also contains many large buildings from the Egyptian .
First Built
Located in northern
and partially restored. According to
it would have been better named ‘The Prehistoric Parthenon’. The structure is 72 m long, 25 m wide and over 8 m high.
As of current, it is the oldest building by strict definition.
A complex of tombs with varying dates near , the oldest being F0.
The tumulus forms what is almost an artificial
of more than 30,000m3 (125m long, 60m wide and 10m high).
Possibly an open-air temple, ziggurat, or a step pyramid, mastaba.
A trapezoidal platform on an artificial mound, reached by a sloped causeway. New radiocarbon dating (2011) allow us to date the building of the first monument to
BC, the second shrine dating to
Oldest preserved stone house in north west Europe.
Two structures on the island of . The second was built four centuries after the oldest.
Located near
stone circle.
Passage Tomb
At the centre of the
passage tomb cluster, a simple box-shaped chamber is surrounded by a kerb c.34m in diameter and partly covered by a cairn. It has been partly reconstructed.
Neolithic Dolmen
It contains and gives its name to the largest and best preserved neolithic dolmen in Wales. One of the oldest and best preserved Neolithic dolmen in UK.
The oldest known building in the Americas.
Passage grave
An 18.6 metre long passage chamber. The chapel above is medieval.
A well-preserved example of the - type on the island of .
passage tomb
On a small island, situated in the .
Chamber tomb
A barrow constructed on top of an older burial chamber.
Excavated in 1884, when grave goods were found, giving their name to .
chambered cairn
One of several Rousay tombs. It contained numerous deer skeletons when excavated in the 1930s.
chambered cairn
The remains of 157 individuals were found inside when excavated in the 1970s.
Part of the
World Heritage Site.
Settlement
a rich source of information regarding the emergence of complex societies and contacts between them in the third millennium
Settlement
Northern Europe's best preserved Neolithic village.
In use for 800 years or more. Numerous bird bones were found here, predominantly .
Partially reconstructed around original passage grave.
This is the largest dolmen in France, and perhaps the world, the overall length of the dolmen is 23 m (75 ft), with the internal chamber at over 18 m (60 ft) in length and at least 3m high.
3000 BC or older
Located near
Passage grave
The grave is concealed by a round barrow on the southern tip of the island of . One of the skulls found there showed traces of the world's earliest dentistry work.
Maikop kurgans
There are numerous tombs, some perhaps originating in the , in the North Caucasus.
chambered cairn
Unusually, there is an upper and lower chamber.
chambered cairn
The central chamber is over 20 metres long.
The best preserved chambered cairn in the .
Excavated in 1901, when it was found to contain the bones of men, dogs and oxen.
An arc of Bronze Age mounds surrounds this cairn on the island of .
The entrance passage is 36 feet (11 m) long and leads to the central chamber measuring about 15 feet (4.6 m) on each side.
Earliest large-scale cut stone construction.
Settlement
A Bronze Age fortified city with clay sculpured houses in west of Sahiwal.
The civilization, with a possible writing system, urban centers, and diversified social and economic system.
Settlement
Archeological site near Lankana,Sindh.
World's earliest settlement with one and two storied brick houses, public baths, assembly halls, central marketplace and covered drains.
Settlement
A complex of ruins with varying dates at .
Brick water reservoirs, with steps, circular graves & ruins of well planned town.
Once thought to be the oldest building in South America.
c. 2580 BC
structure completed by .
c. 2580 BC
A second structure completed by Sneferu.
c. 2580 BC
Third large pyramid completed by Sneferu.
Mausoleum for
Egyptian Pharaoh . World's tallest man-made structure for over 3800 years, until c.1300.
Passage grave
c. 2500 BC
One of the .
c. 2500 BC
was probably 's successor.
The cairn is about 85 metres (280 ft) in diameter and 15 metres (50 ft) high.
Located close to Pyramid of Djoser.
c. 2480 BC
Built for .
c. 2460 BC
Built for .
c. 2455 BC
Never completed but does contain a tomb.
Pyramid of
c. 2425 BC
c. 2370 BC
c. 2340 BC
c. 2330 BC
c. 2300 BC
The largest wedge tomb in Ireland.[]
c. 2275 BC
but not completed.
Pyramid of
c. 2180 BC
Crantit cairn
Discovered in 1998 near .
The Dolmen de Viera or Dolmen de los Hermanos Viera is a dolmen—a type of single-chamber megalithic tomb
The dolmen of Cava dei Servi is a semi-oval monument formed by four rectangular slabs fixed into the ground. Three slabs are on top, leaning in such a way they reduce the surface and form a false dome.
passage grave
2000 BC or older
2000 BC or older
A Clava-type passage grave surrounded by a circle of 11 standing stones.
structure on a Neolithic site.
Located on the island of .
The largest of three is the north-east cairn, which was partially reconstructed in the 19th century. The central cairn may have been used as a funeral pyre.
Vinquoy cairn,
Pyramid of
c. 1960 BC
c. 1920 BC
Pyramid of
c. 1875 BC
Pyramid of
c. 1835 BC
c. 1820 BC
Built for , it has multiple structural deficits.
c. 1810 BC
Also built for Amenemhat III.
c. 1760 BC
Built for pharaoh
Possibly a fort
The second tallest of these megalithic edifices found in
and tallest still standing.
Possibly a fort or a palace
The palace of Barumini is formed by a huge quatrefoiled , whose central tower is its oldest construction. Originally it was almost 20 metres high and divided into three floors.
Possibly a fort
The monument has a central tower and 2 side towers, the former with an entrance defined by a massive lintel of 3.20 m. The central chamber has a false dome, which is more than 6 meters high.
The Ziggurat of
14th century BC
Probably religious rituals
Built for the
The tallest and widest dome in the world for over a thousand years.
One of the few extant
outside of .
The most famous
Dún Aonghasa, also called Dun Aengus, has been described as one of the most spectacular prehistoric monuments in western Europe. The drystone walled hillfort is made up of 4 widely spaced concentric ramparts.
is the remains of an unusually grand
double burial.
Circular Pyramid
800–600 BC
Ceremonial center
One of the oldest standing structures of the Mesoamerican cultures. First steps in the creation of a sun based calendar.
stone fortification overlooking .
Necropolises of
necropolises contain thousands of tombs, some organized in a city-like plan.
550 BC
Part of a complex of three great temples in Doric style.
Tomb of , located in
Yeha Temple
Temple of the sun and moon.
432–447 BC
300–400 BC
Located near Seutopolis, the capital city of the
king , and part of a large necropolis.
300 BC
Buddhist temple
In the village of
249 BC
Buddhist Temple
100 BC
Located in
it is among the best-preserved
buildings in Europe.
100 BC
Built in the first century BCE
Amphitheatre
The following are amongst the oldest extant buildings on each of the major continents.
First Built
Settlement
A rich source of information regarding the emergence of complex societies and contacts between them in the third millennium
Located in northern
and partially restored. According to
it would have been better named ‘The Prehistoric Parthenon’. The structure is 72 m long, 25 m wide and over 8 m high.
Earliest large-scale cut stone construction
Circular Pyramid
800–600 
Ceremonial center
One of the oldest standing structures of the Mesoamerican cultures.
Defensive fort
Oldest known building in Australia, a defensive fort used by the survivors of the
shipwreck on .
Explorers' huts
Wooden buildings constructed by
The following are among the oldest buildings in their respective countries.
First Built
Stone Fort
Old stone fort built by the survivors of the Batavia shipwreck.
300–400 BC
Located near Seutopolis, the capital city of the
king , and part of a large necropolis.
Passage grave
The Hulbjerg passage grave is concealed by a round barrow on the southern tip of the island of . One of the skulls found there showed traces of the world's earliest dentistry work.
Located near
stone circle.
Passage grave
Located in northern
and partially restored. The structure is 72 m long, 25 m wide and over 8 m high. The oldest known building in Eurasia.
Roman city gate
It is today the largest Roman city gate north of the Alps.
A planned urban settlement comprising reservoirs, pottery artifacts, seals, ornaments, vessels, etc.
One of the few extant
outside of .
The Ziggurat of
14th century BC
Probably religious rituals
Built by the
Partially reconstructed around original passage grave.
Possibly an open-air temple.
"A trapezoidal platform on an artificial mound, reached by a sloped causeway."
Two structures on the island of . The second was built four centuries after the oldest.
Circular Pyramid
800–600 BC
Ceremonial center
One of the oldest standing structures of the Mesoamerican cultures.
and missionary carpenters.
Mud brick storage structures
A complex of ruins with varying dates near .
Oldest preserved stone house in north west Europe.
The most famous
is the remains of an unusually grand
double burial.
Ramparts and ruined buildings
Capital of the
in the late
located near modern .
communities
Pueblo construction began in 750 CE and continues to the present day. These buildings have been within the U.S. since 1848, when
was annexed.
Located on the island of .
The following are probably the oldest buildings of their type.
First Built
670 AD
Oldest wooden building still standing.
Oldest large-scale cut stone construction
Ceremonial
The oldest known human-made religious structure.
Buddhist temple
Perhaps the world's oldest timber frame building.
Buddhist Temple
Its Great Buddha Hall is currently China's oldest extant timber building.
Industrial
The oldest iron framed building in the world.
16 BC
The only completely preserved temple of the ancient world.
Oldest standing building still in regular use.
Palace basilica
Contains the largest extant hall from antiquity.
c. 1053 AD
May be the oldest, extant wooden church in the world and the oldest, extant wooden building in Europe.
No clear date, middle of 11th century AD
May be the oldest continuously inhabited wooden building in the world
between 105-320 AD
Hindu Temple
May be the oldest surviving (non rebuilt)
in the world
The following are very old human constructions that do not fit the above criteria for a building, typically because they are ruins that no longer fit the height requirement specified above or for which the only significant above-ground elements are single large stones.
First Built
Stone wall
The oldest known human-made structure.
The structure is a stone wall that blocked two-thirds of the entrance to the Theopetra cave near Kalambaka on the north edge of the Thessalian plain. It was constructed 23,000 years ago, probably as a barrier to cold winds.
Ceremonial
The oldest known human-made religious structure.
Defensive/agricultural
See also .
Village ruins
Site has reconstructions of round houses.
Burial mound and associated building, in use from
BC. Findings include pottery sherds, stone tools, jewelry, flint, and arrowheads. Originally covered by a turf mound 35m long.
Two Dolmenic chambers are covered by 15 metre diameter tumulus with corridors 11 metres in length. Substantially rebuilt.
A modern cairn has been rebuilt over the capstone and supporting pillars.
Located in the Phoenician city of , the nearby Temple of the Obelisks dates to c. BCE.
Pyramid of
c. 2630 BC
An unfinished
structure largely hidden under sand. Only the lowest step of the pyramid was constructed at the time of his death.
The largest
statue in the world, possibly completed during the reign of , although the subject is controversial.
A major public building but probably not the ruins of 's palace.
site in , Spain including both ruins and reconstructions
. University of Toronto. Retrieved 17 July 2012.
. UNESCO. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
Chris Scarre, Roy Switsur, Jean-Pierre Mohen (1993) . Antiquity/The Free Library. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
Gibson, M Trower, S Tregidga, Garry (2013) . Routledge. Abingdon. p. 133
. Culture.gouv.fr. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
. Megalithic Portal. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
Delfino,Carlo (ed) (2000) . (pdf) Archaeological Sardinia. 29. Retrieved 14 October 2013. p. 45.
Blake, E Arthur Bernard Knapp (2004). . Wiley Blackwell. p. 117.   2011.
. Retrieved 23 Sept 2011.
. Orkneyjar. Retrieved 13 July 2012.
Wickham-Jones, Caroline (2007) Orkney: A Historical Guide. Edinburgh. . p. 40.
. UNESCO. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
Mcintosh, Jane (2009) . Oxford University Press. pp. 261-62Retrieved 12 August 2012.
. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
Alastair Whittle, Frances Healy & Alex Bayliss. Gathering time: dating the Early Neolithic enclosures of southern Britain and Ireland. 2 volumes. 2011. Oxford: O 978-1-
McDonnell, Patrick J. (February 26, 2008) . Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
. Wondermondo 2012.
. Orkneyjar. Retrieved 13 July 2012.
Milisauskas, Sarunas (2002) European Prehistory: A Survey. Birkh?user p. 231
. English Heritage. Retrieved 10 September 2013.
Fraser, David (1980) Investigations in Neolithic Orkney. Glasgow Archaeological Journal. 7 p. 13. ISSN
. Historic Scotland. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
Wickham-Jones, Caroline (2007) Orkney: A Historical Guide. Edinburgh. Birlinn. p. 48
. Canmore. Retrieved 20 July 2012.
Wickham-Jones, Caroline (2007) Orkney: A Historical Guide. Edinburgh. . pp. 56-57
Wickham-Jones, Caroline (2007) Orkney: A Historical Guide. Edinburgh. Birlinn. p. 50
Cilia, Daniel (). . The Megalithic temples of Malta.
Clarke, David (2000) Skara B World Heritage Site. .
tomboftheeagles.co.uk. Retrieved 11 February 2008.
Hedges, J. 1990. Tomb of the Eagles: Death and Life in a Stone Age Tribe. New Amsterdam Books.
O’Kelly, Michael J. 1982. Newgrange: Archaeology, Art and Legend. London: Thames and Hudson. Page 13.
. Megalithic Portal. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
. Retrieved 12 July 2012
Gron, Ole . Kulturarv.dk. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
. The Megalithic Portal. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
Markovin, V.I. . (pdf) Anthropology & Archeology of Eurasia. 41, no. 4 (Spring 2002), pp. 68–88
Orkneyjar. Retrieved 17 July 2012.
Wikimedia Commons/Historic Scotland. Retrieved 17 July 2012.
Wickham-Jones, Caroline (2007) Orkney: A Historical Guide. Edinburgh.
. Canmore. Retrieved 18 July 2012.
Armit, Ian (1996) The archaeology of Skye and the Western Isles. Edinburgh University Press/Historic Scotland. p. 71
. Orkneyjar. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
. Orkneyjar. Retrieved 19 July 2012.
Childe, V. G W. Douglas Simpson (1952). Illustrated History of Ancient Monuments: Vol. VI Scotland. Edinburgh: Her Majesty's Stationery Office. pp.18-19
Ritchie, Graham & Anna (1981). Scotland: Archaeology and Early History. New York: Thames and Hudson.  . p. 29
Shaw, Ian, ed (2000). The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt. Oxford University Press. p. 480. .
Subramanian, T S (5–18 June 2010). . Frontline. 27 (12) 2012.
Kenoyer, Jonathan Mark. Ancient Cities of the Indus Valley Civilisation. Oxford University Press. 1998
. Times of India. 1 February .
. American Association for the Advancement of Science. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
. Fathom. Retrieved 17 July 2012.
. Ria Novosti. Retrieved 17 July 2012.
Harbison, Peter. (1970). Guide to the National Monuments of Ireland. .
. SkyscraperPage. Retrieved 17 July 2012.
Winston, Alan . Retrieved 18 July 2012.
Shaw, Ian, ed. (2000). The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt. Oxford University Press. p. 480.  .
Lehner, Mark (1997) The Complete Pyramids London: Thames and Hudson pp. 148-49
Jaromir Malek, "The Old Kingdom (c. BCE)" in Ian Shaw (editor) (2000) The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt. Oxford: University Press. p. 112
Canmore. Retrieved 20 July 2012.
Canmore. Retrieved 20 July 2012.
Salvatore Piccolo, Ancient Stones: the Prehistoric Dolmens in Sicily, Brazen Head Publishing, Thornam/Norfolk (UK) 2013.
Armit, Ian (1996) The archaeology of Skye and the Western Isles. Edinburgh University Press/Historic Scotland. p. 73
. Canmore. Retrieved 7 May 2011.
. Glen Affric.org. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
. Interkriti. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
. Ancient Britain Retrieved 18 July 2012.
"A Visitors’ Guide to Balnuaran of Clava: A prehistoric cemetery. (2012) Historic Scotland.
Bradley, Richard (1996) Excavation at Balnuaran of Clava, 1994 and 1995. Highland Council.
Uney, Graham (2010) Walking on the Orkney and Shetland Isles: 80 Walks in the Northern Isles. Cicerone Press. p. 71
. Museo Valle de Inuraghi. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
. Google World Wonders. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
. UNESCO. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
. Beepworld. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
J A Brinkman, Materials and Studies for Kassite History Vol I: A Catalogue of Cuneiform Sources Pertaining to Specific Monarchs of the Kassite Dynasty, Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago, 1976,
Structurae.de. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
The Megalithic Portal. Retrieved 13 July 2012.
. Archaeology Travel. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
. The Discovery Programme. Retrieved 8 August 2012
Goldhahn, Joakim (2005) . Department of Archaeology, University of Gothenburg. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
. Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia. (Spanish). Retrieved 12 July 2012
. UNESCO. Retrieved 20 August 2012.
. UNESCO. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
. UNESCO. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
Fojut, Noel (1981) Proc. Soc. Antiq. Scot. 111 pp. 220-228.
Armit, I. (2003) Towers in the North: The Brochs of Scotland. Stroud. Tempus.
. . Retrieved 12 July 2012
Elder, Bruce (2005). . The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 11 September 2011.
Antarctic-Circle.org. Retrieved 8 July 2012.
. Kerikeri.co.nz. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
Jarrige, J. F. (1979). "Excavations at Mehrgarh-Pakistan". In Johanna Engelberta Lohuizen-De Leeuw. . Brill. pp. 76–87.   2011.
. UNESCO. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
Goldhahn, Joakim (2005) . Department of Archaeology, University of Gothenburg.
. Global Heritage Fund. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
. (Nov/Dec 2008) Archaeology. Volume 61, Number 6.
Alexander, André (2006) "The Lhasa Jokhang – is the world's oldest timber frame building in Tibet?" Web Journal on Cultural Patrimony. University of Napoli. ISSN
Jones, Nigel (2005). . England: Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 92.   2012.
Pantheon", Oxford English Dictionary, Oxford, England: Oxford University Press, revised December 2008
. British Archaeology (December 1995) No 10.
Jákupsson, Bár?ur (1989).
(PDF). S?vn Landsins. F?roya Fornminnisavn.
O'Sullivan, Arieh (14 February 2011) . Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 14 February 2011.
. UNESCO. Retrieved 19 July 2012.
Mitsis, F.J.; Taramidis, G.(1995) . Journal of Clinical Periodontology. Retrieved 18 July 2012.
. Retrieved 4 June 2015.
. Retrieved 4 June 2015.
. Guide2 Pays de la Loire. Retrieved 10 September 2013.
. Culture.gouv.fr. Retrieved 13 July 2012.
Hethert.org. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
Jaromir Malek (2002) 'The Old Kingdom' in The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt by Ian Shaw (ed.) Oxford University Press. p. 92
Dunford, J Fletcher, J French, Carole (ed., 2007). . London: , 2007. .
. Emporis. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
Erlanger, Steven (24 August 2005) . . Retrieved 14 February 2011.
: Hidden categories:

我要回帖

更多关于 how tall is he 的文章

随机推荐