【近义词】
相关词典网站:登录
Civil Service
初三年动词填空专项练习
日期: 08:57:09
编辑人:隔壁老师
栏目:英语
阅读数:25
1. Once a boy came to ask a fisherman how ___________(become) cleverer because his mother always called him &foolish boy&. &That is easy, & answered the fisherman. &I know one way to make you _______(be ) a clever boy.&&Really?&&Of course. A fish head is good for brains. If you eat one a day, you ______(become) much cleverer. _________(pay) only three pounds for one fish head.& The boy paid him three pounds and the fisherman _________(cut) off a fish head and gave it to him.A raw(生的)fish head is no good--- not even for a hungry boy ______(eat)----but the boy ate it up in two gulps.&Do you feel anything?& asked the fisherman after the boy ate the fish head.&Not in my head,& said the boy.The boy sat on the ground and _________(think), &One whole fish _________(cost) only two pounds, but I _________(pay) him three pounds for the fish already. Why couldn&t I have the whole fish for soup, a head for brain and one pound left over?& He jumped up and shouted at the fisherman, &The fish head _________(work) now, you see?&2. Tom is a boy of fifteen. His parents ______(die) two years ago, and he had to make a living by himself. Now he ________(work) as a servant at Mr Jackson&s. He works hard and the Jackson is pleased with him.Mr Jackson enjoys _________(plant) all kinds of trees. There are many kinds of precious(珍贵的)trees in his garden.The week before last Mr Jackson _________(bring) a few trees home, planted them in the garden himself and watered them every day. Some days later, he had to _______(leave) for another city. Before he started, he said to Tom, &________(take) good care of the plants when I &I &m out. Some boys of our neighbors always want _______(steal) them.&&________(not worry) about them , sir,& answered Tom. &I ________(try) my best to watch them.&Six days passed and Mr Jack son came back. As soon as he saw Tom, he asked, &________anyone _______(come) to steal the trees?& &No, sir,& said Tom. &I pulled them six days ago. Now they have been hidden for nearly a week!&3. Mr Smith was a cook. He worked in a restaurant. Once he decided to go to a village _______(spend) his holidays when it was very hot in the town.One afternoon Mr Smith________(walk) in a forest, and found it was very cool. He went farther and farther. Suddenly he saw a bear __________(come) at him. He tried his best to run away. And soon the bear__________( disappear) but he lost his way. He came out of the forest when the sun ____________(sink). He didn&t know how ________(get) to the village and was much hungry. Just then he saw an old man _________(work) in the fields.&Hi! Old man,& shouted Mr Smith. &Where does the road go?&&I never notice it can move. It __________(lay) here for hundreds of years,& answered the old man.&How far is the village from here?&&I don&t know,& said the old man. &I haven&t measured(测量)it.&Mr Smith became angry. He shouted . &What do you know? You are the most foolish in the world, I think.&&Maybe I am,& said the old man with a smile on his face, &But I ____ never_____(lose) my way at least.&
扫描二维码关注:隔壁老师微信公众号:gebilaoshiwangUNIT10试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
UNIT10试卷
||暂无简介
总评分4.4|
浏览量3046
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩12页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢题号:4450133题型:完形填空难度:一般引用次数:7更新时间:16/09/20
词语填空:阅读下面短文,从每题所给的ABCD四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。Fashion is _____of culture. The Tang costume stands _____&Chinese history and fashion culture. It _____&Tang costume when China became known to other countries_____&the Han and Tang dynasties. From then on, people called Chinese clothes“Tang costumes”.Chinese fashion is different not only from western fashion, _____from that in other Asian countries, such as Japan and Korea. The beautiful silk knots and the other decorations on Tang-style clothes are popular all over the _____now.Today people can design the Tang costume as_____&formal or casual clothes. It_____&both the wearer’s personal style and _____rich traditional culture. So we say the Tang costume is very _____and very different from western-style suits.【小题1】A、filled&&&&&&&&B、full&&&&&&&&&&C、 made【小题2】A、for&&&&&&&&&&&B、 to&&&&&&&&&&&C、 in【小题3】A、was called&&&& B、is called&&&&&C、call【小题4】A、before&&&&&&&&B、among&&&&&&&&&C、during【小题5】A. and also&&&&&& B、but also&&&&&&C、and【小题6】A、world&&&&&&&&&B、 country&&&&&&C、 nation【小题7】A、either&&&&&&&&B、 neither&&&&&&C、 both【小题8】A、express&&&&&&&B、 expressed&&&&C、expresses【小题9】A、Japan’s&&&&&&B、Korea’s&&&&&&C、China’s【小题10】A、interesting&&B、 attractive&&&C、new
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
What do you do when you are in trouble on a lonely island ?& Surely you need to_________ a way to get& in touch with the outside world .Your best _________ of doing this is to draw the attention of a passing plane .The smoke from a fire can be seen from far away , _________ it is a good way to attract attention . If the weather is dry , it’s_________ to start a fire . But remember that fires can be very dangerous if they are out of control. _________ make a fire unless you’re sure that it can’t spread. If the ground is dark, _________ smoke can be seen more easily. Green grass and leaves produce white smoke.It’s a good idea to make some _________ , too. For example, “F” means “I need food and water ”, “IF”_________“I need medicine ”and “I” for “I am too _________&hurt to move from here ”. These are useful symbols. Use large pieces of wood to make them, If you _________&find any wood ,use earth.You can be found more easily in this way.【小题1】A. give&&&&& B. find&&&&&&&C. show【小题2】A. place&&&& B. service&&&&C. chance【小题3】A. so&&&&&&&B. but&&&&&&&&C. or【小题4】A.& hard&&&&B. easy&&&&&&&C. impossible【小题5】A. Never&&&&B. Always&&&&&C. Sometimes【小题6】A. light&&&& B. black&&&&&&C. blue【小题7】A. plans&&&& B. rules&&&&&& C. symbols【小题8】A. looks for B. waits for&&C. stands for【小题9】A. quietly&& B. badly&&&&&&C. slowly【小题10】A. can’t&&B. mustn't&&&& C. needn't
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从16-25各题所给的A、B、C、D项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。When Rebecca was a middle school student, she was often bullied(欺凌).At that time, she didn’t want to tell others. However, she now thinks people who are bullied should talk about their _________.Rebecca says that many people who are bullied_____in silence. She says that although she ______heard a lot about bullying when she was in primary school, she never thought it would happen to her.Rebecca told us that the bullying began when she went to middle school. People started making fun of her for being a ______student and knowing all the answers.She went on to say that every time she answered a question correctly in class, everyone would start shouting and saying that she was too________for them.She told us that by the end of the year, she was very ________about the bullying and became ill. She began to hate school. But __________ she had a friend who could talk to, and they told their head teacher about her problem. She believes that talking to the teacher______her a lot. They found ways to deal with the problem, and the bullying finally_______.Her_______is, don’t see yourself as the problem. Nobody should be bullied. But if you don’t tell anyone what is going on, nobody will know that you need help.【小题1】A.experiences B.jokesC.hobbiesD.studies【小题2】A.sleepB.laughC.sufferD.play【小题3】A.seldomB.alwaysC.neverD.suddenly【小题4】A.badB.happyC.silentD.good【小题5】A.cleverB.slowC.noisyD.proud【小题6】A.pleasedB.worriedC.satisfiedD.amazed【小题7】A.usuallyB.interestinglyC.luckilyD.strangely【小题8】A.surprisedB.controlledC.excitedD.helped【小题9】A.startedB.stoppedC.increasedD.continued【小题10】A.problemB.agreementC.conditionD.advice
完形填空When personal trainer James O’Driscall arrives at his gym each morning, he does not just help others to lose weight or build muscles(肌肉). There is something________.“I’ve been working with a man for several years who said that ________ really helped build up his confidence(自信).”James understands the importance of developing confidence ________ than most. At 26, he suddenly lost his sight. He was not able to work and his wife was ________ because he didn’t see anything.James’ life ________ when a guide dig came into his life. “we build up trust and respect for each other. The dog ________ me to return to work and social life.”James started as an actor so he needed to get back in shape.“I felt that if I could turn around my life through exercise, I could help ________ do the same,” he says.Through great ________. James became the UK’s first blind trainer four years ago. “________, it is not about how heavy you are. People feel different when they played football without feeling out of breath(上气不接下气)________ they put a dress on for the first time in six years. That is what really matters. It’s how you feel inside.”【小题1】A.harderB.happierC.more importantD.more interesting【小题2】A.dancingB.training C.talkingD.singing【小题3】A.lessB.fewerC.betterD.worse【小题4】A.excitingB.sameC.forgottenD.different【小题5】A.changedB.continuedC.acceptedD.completed【小题6】A.toldB.helpedC.askedD.wanted【小题7】A.otherB.anotherC.the otherD.others【小题8】A.pleasureB.energyC.effortsD.decisions【小题9】A.FinallyB.MainlyC.RecentlyD.Properly【小题10】A.ifB.butC.orD.so
暂时无评论
Don’t ______ late for class.A、 being&&&&&&&&&&& B、 be&&&&&&&&&&&& C、 to be
热门知识点这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~

我要回帖

更多关于 just now是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐