Must I come here kath bloom? 回答时 Yes, you must.是否可以说成Yes, you have to.

由must引导的一般疑问句的否定回答可以用no,you don’t have to 应该不行..must开头的一般疑问句回答的话、肯定是:Yes,...mustn’t.否定是:No,...needn't.老师是这样说的.. 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 可以啊,不过由must引导的一般疑问句的否定回答最好使用needn't表示不必要。这是在交际用语中会考到的。“No,you needn't." 不行,must的否定回答一般是用no,you needn't,有时也可以用no,you mustn't,但不能用no,you don’t have to . 回答由must引导的一般疑问句时,如果表示肯定,用must;如果表示否定,要用needn’t。不用don’t have to ---Must I come here tomorrow?---Yes, you must. (No, you needn’t.) 比如 Must I...?No,you do not have to.在回答一个人是否必须干什么的时候(比如我必须明天交作业吗),可以选择用No,you do not have to. 不对回答must的提问,用No,you needn't. 扫描下载二维码201009英语B统考冲刺题交际英语-五星文库 免费文档下载 201009英语B统考冲刺题交际英语 导读:7.---Howareyoufeeling?---Muchbetter.______.A:ThanksforcomingtoseemeB:YoulookgreatC:YouaresokindD:Don'tmentionit答案:A8.---Hey,Tom,what'sup?---__________A:Yes,definitely!B:C:W 7. --- How are you feeling? --- Much better. ______. A:Thanks for coming to see me B:You look great C:You are so kind D:Don't mention it 8. --- Hey, Tom, what's up? --- __________ A:Yes, definitely! C:What is happening in your life? D:You are lucky. “what's up?”的意思是“(你)怎么了?”或“出了什么事?”;如果回答是“not much”,其意思是“没什么大不了的”。 9. -Ted: Hi, Christine. ______________. -Christine: Hi, Ted. I just bought a new camping tent. I can’t wait to use it. A. What’s on? B. What’s up? C. What’s wrong? D. What’s right? 1. --- Good-bye for now. --- _________ A:The same to you. B:That's OK. C:See you. D:Long time no see. 2. - It’s late. I have to say goodbye. A. Why do you want to go now? B. I’d like to say goodbye, too. C. That’s all right. D. Hope you had a good time. See you tomorrow. 3.-W: I've come to say goodbye. I'm flying home on Sunday afternoon. -M: Well, _______ A. will your parents meet you at the airport? B. help yourself. C. have a safe trip and remember me to your parents. D. I’m longing to see you. 4. --- Marilyn, I'm afraid I have to be leaving now. --- ____________ A:That sounds wonderful. B:Oh, so early? C:Not at all. D:Good luck! 5.-Well, it’s getting late. I must be going. Thank you again for inviting me to the party. -__________. A. Oh, it’s so late B. Thank you for coming C. Oh, so soon? D. I really had a happy time 6.-Guest: Oh, it’s ten o’clock. I’d better go now. -Host: ______ A. OK. Please walk slowly. B. Why do you want to go now? Don’t you want to stay? C. Won’t you stay for another cup of coffee? D. Yeah, it’s really late. Why not immediately? 7.-Speaker A: Well, it’s getting late. Maybe we could get together sometime. -Speaker B: _______ A. Sounds good. I’ll give you a call B. Take it easy C. Nice to see you back D. Yes, I’ve enjoyed it 四、打电话 1. --- Who's that speaking?(讲话者是谁呀?,相当于“您是哪位啊?”) --- This is Tom______.(讲话者是汤姆。) A:speaks B:spoken C:speaking 2. --- Is Mary there? --- _________ A:Speaking. B:I'm not Mary. C:Who are you? D:Mary is well today. 答案:A (“speaking”的意思是“讲话者就是Mary”。) 3. --- Could I speak to Don Watkins, please? --- ________ A:I'm listening. B:Oh, how are you? C:Speaking, please. D:I'm Don. 4. ― Could I speak to John Harris, please? ―_____________. A. Oh, how are you B. I’m John C. I’m listening D. Speaking 5.-Is that Mr. Robert Lee? -_____________. A. Yes, Lee speaking B. Hello, what do you want C. Sorry, speaking D. I don’t know 6. --- Good morning, may I speak to Mark, please? --- _________ A:Who's there? B:Who's speaking?(“讲话者是谁呀?”) C:Who are you? D:Who wants to speak to Mark? 7. --- Hi, is Mary there, please? A:Hold on. I'll get her. B:No, she isn't here. C:Yes, she lives here. D:Yes, what do you want? 8. --- Hello, may I talk to the director now? --- _________. A:Sorry, he is busy at the moment B:No, you can't C:Sorry, you can't D:I don't know 9. --- Thank you for calling. --- _________ A:Don't mention it. B:That's fine. C:Nice talking to you. D:Call back again. 10. ― Good morning, Dr Johnson’s office. Can I help you? ―________ A. Speaking, please. B. I’d like to make an appointment, please. C. Yes, go on. D. No, you can’t. 11. ― Hello, is that Shanghai Airlines? ―_____________ . A. Yes, can I help you? B. Yes, what do you want? C. Yes, you’re right D. Yes, right number 12. --- Hello, can you tell me if the library will be open Saturday evening? --- ______. I’ll find out. A. No, I can’t B. Hold the line, please C. Yes, it will be open D. Sorry, I don’t know 13. - Operator. (我是接线员) - ____________ A. (请接分机211) B. may I know your name? C. does this bus go to the train station? D. could you show me something less expensive? 五、道歉与应答 做了不如人意的事情或者出现了过失,一般要及时道歉,并简要说明理由,或者表达不会再出现类似的事情;而接受道歉的人往往会说Never mind(别在意),It doesn’t matter (没关系),That's Okay ,That’s all right (不要紧),don't worry about it(别担心)等。 1. --- I'm sorry. I lost the key. --- ________. A:Well, it's OK B:No, it's all right C:You are welcome D:You are wrong 2. --- Oh, sorry to bother you. --- __________. A:That's Okay B:No, you can't C:That's good D:Oh, I don't know 3. ---Sorry, I have kept you waiting. ---_________________. A. That’s all right B. I don’t care C. I’m sad D. No, not at all. 4. --- I'm terribly sorry that I've spilled some coffee on the carpet. --- _______. B:It doesn't matter C:That's right D:Don't mention it 5 --- I didn't mean to do that. Please forgive me. --- _________ A:Not too bad. B:That's all right. C:It's a pleasure. D:Thank you. 6. --- Oh, I’m sorry. But I promise I’ll be careful next time. ---_________. A. It’s nothing at all B. Oh, never mind. It doesn’t matter C. Thank you D. There are no questions 7. --- John, I’m sorry to be late. Thank you for waiting. --- Oh, ______. I’ve been here only 5 minutes. A. you should be earlier B. I really got bored C. I don’t mind D. I don’t care 8.-W: I'm afraid I spilled coffee on the tablecloth. -M: _______ A. You should have been more careful. B. Do you think I care? C. Then wash it for me. D. Oh, don't worry about it. 六、抱怨与致歉 1.-Customer: Why is it so hard to get fast service in this store? -Waiter: ______ A. I don’t think it’s hard. B. Don’t be too particular about it. C. I’m really sorry about that. D. You’ll get it next time. 七、邀请与应答 (一)邀请 1. ---I’ve got your invitation. ---Oh, good.____ A. Can you come? B. Thanks a lot. C. I’ll take it. D. May I help you? (二)邀请与接受邀请 1. ― __________ have dinner with me this evening? ―Yes. It’s very kind of you. B. Don’t you like to C. Why don’t you D. Shouldn’t you 2. ---Let’s go and have a good drink tonight. ---________ Have you got the first prize in the competition? A. What for? B. Thanks a lot. C. I’d like to. D. Why not? (三)邀请与委婉谢绝邀请 1. --- We’re having a picnic tomorrow. Why don’t you come with us? --- ______, but I think it’s going to rain. The weatherman says it is. A. Sorry, I’m not available tomorrow C. Yes, I will go with you D. No, I don’t want to 2. --- Can you go to the concert with us this evening? --- ________. A:No, I already have plans B:I'd love to, but I'm busy tonight C:No, I really don't like being with you D:I'm ill, so I shouldn't go out 答案:B 3. ---Can you go out with us for dinner this evening? ---____________ A. No, I already have plans. C. No, I really don’t like being with you. D. I’m ill, so I shouldn’t go out for dinner. 答案:B 4. --- We are going to have a singing party tonight. Would you like to join us? --- ____________. A:No, I can't B:Of course not. I have no idea C:That's all set D: 答案:D 八、购物与价钱 1. --- What can I do for you? --- ___________. A:I want a kilo of pears B:You can do in your own way D:Excuse me. I'm busy 2. ---Good morning, sir. May I help you? ---____________ A. No, I don’t buy anything. B. No, I don’t need your help. C. Yes, I need some sugar. D. Oh, no. That’s OK. 包含总结汇报、资格考试、党团工作、文档下载、教学研究、人文社科以及201009英语B统考冲刺题交际英语等内容。本文共6页 相关内容搜索一条英语题目Must I come here tomorrow?no,you _____.A. needn't B.don't need C.haven't to D.don't为什么选这个?请解释,谢谢 选A只能说you needn't 或 you don't have to 为什么不选B? 首先要分清什么是情态动词,什么是实义动词。need当情态动词时,否定为needn't;为实义动词时,为do not need...。问题是must作为情态动词提问,所以回答也应该用情态动词,不能选B 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 A我明天必须来这里吗?不需要。问句用MUST,回答时本应该是MUSTN‘T,但英语里习惯用NEEDN’T,这就是原因 选A。这句话的意思是:—我明天一定要来这里吗?—不,你不需要。must这个情态动词带有非常绝对的意味,你一定要这样做,你非得这样做。同理,如果你用mustn't是你在命令一个人一定不能做某事的时候用的。比如一个大人对小孩子说,你不准看电视,那就说:You mustn't watch TV.这里当然是回答你“不必了”、“不需要了”、比较礼貌。

我要回帖

更多关于 come here kath bloom 的文章

随机推荐