高考英语短文改错技巧,以及要怎么改的原因

热门搜索:
您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
中学英语短文改错技巧
8:30&&作者:&&来源:互联网
摘要:了解短文改错遵循的规律,提高最后一部分的成绩
中学英语短文改错是考试的最后一部分,主要是针对中国的学生对于汉语和英语的相互混淆和理解错误。一般的中学生短文改错中出现的错误分为代词用法错误、固定搭配错误、主谓一致错误。
第一,判断代词是否有误时应该注意以下几点:
代词的格与数的错用。如男性用了女性代词,单数用了复数代词或相反;应当用形容词性的物主代词用了宾格,主格或相反,关系代词的错用。如只能用that引导的用了其它,或在不能用that的地方却用了that,或是在“介词+关系代词”结构中漏掉了介词等。检查物主代词的指代是否使用正确;检查反身代词的单复数形式和人称是否与指代的名词一致;检查看不定代词的使用是否正确;检查指示代词的使用时候正确;检查句子中有无遗漏代词或多余代词的现象。
第二,固定搭配错误。第三人称单数漏掉s,或主语为复数,谓语动词用了单数;再就是就近原则对主语的影响。
第三,主谓语一致的情况较为复杂,有些特殊句式的主谓一致问题很容易被忽视,如倒装句、关系代词在定语从句中作主语的情况等,答题时要高度重视。中学英语短文该多主要是一些常用介词短语、动词短语、形容词短语的误用,另外,一些固定句型中词汇的搭配也容易出错。对付此类错误的方法是大量记忆,熟悉这些固定的搭配。 
学好英语,知道哪里出错,并且知道怎么改错是关键,中学英语短文改错充满了技巧和总结,需要学子们注意日常的总结,不断地提高自己的总结能力,擦亮自己的双眼,让英语绽放出光彩。
更多高考资讯请点击 &&&
更多中学课程请点击 &&&
温馨小贴士:
 1.咨询电话:(每天 9:00-18:00)
 2.上海新东方官网:
中学学习经验分享
相关中学资讯文章
经营许可证编号:060601京ICP备京公安备:高考英语短文改错(6)-常用固定短语及搭配错误
作者:魏训刚  更新时间: 点击数:2597
简介:本教程系统介绍了高考英语短文改错解题技巧,可以帮助学生迅速掌握短文改错解题方法,轻松赢得短文改错满分。经众多学生验证,听完后做短文改错题,效果立杆见影,准确率马上提升。
此课程为收费课程,您通过以下方式购买英语教师网金币卡或分类权限
欢迎您登录,购买观看此资源。 咨询电话:
&&&&凡购买金币卡的用户均可免费获得教学资源点数(50金币送50点、100金币送100点)
&&&&1金币=1RMB
邮局汇款购买:最低50元
  &汇款地址:山西省太原市晋阳街202号英语周报大厦网络中心 英语周报(收)
编:030006
  &说  明:请在汇款单附言栏中注明用户在英语教师网的用户名、真实姓名以及联系电话,
       &网站客服人员在收到汇款单后,将电话联系用户并为用户充值。
  &咨询电话:
(您现在未登录,点击将直接跳转到登录页面)
客服电话:客服QQ: 城市分站:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 报班咨询:400-810-8982
温馨提示:如需咨询高考一对一辅导/高考补习提分课程,请直接拨打京翰教育全国免费电话400-810-8982,听到语音提示后请与咨询老师直接通话。感谢您的来电!
高三英语短文改错模拟题及答案
来源:网络整理
作者:佚名
更新时间:
  第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
  下面短文中共有10处错误,错误涉及每一个单词的增加、删除或或修改。
  增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(^),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。
  删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
  修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
  注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
  2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
  Mr.Smith had neither wife nor children.He liked nothing but drinking.He almost spent all of
  his money drinks.Sometimes he went hungry, but he had to borrow some money to buy some
  food.One evening he met a friend of him in the street.The man invited him to have dinner in a
  restaurant.He was very happy that he drank too much.His friend stopped a taxi and ask the driver
  to take him home.Soon they reached in the door of his house.The driver drove away.But Mr.
  Smith couldn't insert the key into the keyhole.Just then a policeman went up, offering to help him
  but he refused, saying &the house is circled now.If you can keep it moving, I can open the door
  myself.&
京翰一对一提分课堂
京翰一对一高效提分课堂
高中一年级:
高中二年级:
高中三年级:
京翰一对一·高考提分课堂
一对一快速提分

新闻资讯排行
高分经验排行
精选试题排行
热门专题排行/3该会员上传的其它文档:0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.28 p.15 p.39 p.34 p.29 p.27 p.22 p.20 p.17 p.15 p.2013高考英语(短文改错)训练及答案第一部分短文改错1.第一节:短文改错(..2013高考英语(短文改错)训练及答案第一部分短文改错1.第一节:短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错...2013高考英语(短文改错)训练及答案相关文档专题rardocrarrarrarrarrarrarrarrardocrarrarrardocrarrarrarrarrarrarrarrarrarrarrarrarpptdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:4266套总数:5751408套专访:3206部会员:345765位
当前位置:
& 黄冈市2014高考英语短文改错练习题(4)及答案
黄冈市2014高考英语短文改错练习题(4)及答案
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
上传时间:
下载次数:215次
资料类型:专题资料
文档大小:143KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
黄冈市2014高考英语短文改错练习题(4)及答案
1.短文改错
下面短文中有10处语法错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。
A lot of people thought that teachers need to love our students and that they need to have an expert knowledge of their subjects. These ideas are, of course, true to a certain degree and they are perhaps a little of too simple. It is impossible for anyone love everyone they know, and teachers deal with the large number of students over the years. On the other hand, teachers could certainly be able to make their students feel that they are concerning. A good knowledge of the subject is extremely important, but equal important is the ability to pass that knowledge on to the students effectively—a teacher need to be trained in the skills of teaching.
【参考答案】1.
A lot of people thought that teachers need to love our students and that they need to have
an expert knowledge of their subjects. These ideas are, of course, true to a certain degree and
they are perhaps a little of too simple. It is impossible for anyone∧love everyone they know,
and teachers deal with the large number of students over the years. On the other hand,
teachers could certainly be able to make their students feel that they are concerning. A good
knowledge of the subject is extremely important, but equal important is the ability to pass that
knowledge on to the students effectively—a teacher need to be trained in the skills of teaching.
2.短文改错
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在此处加一个漏字符号(),并在其下面写出修改的词。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在其下面写出修改后的词。
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从十一处起)不计分。
This morning I got up early and went to school as usually, only find there was nobody in the classroom because it was Sunday. “How a bad memory I have!” I couldn’t help laughing. Stand in front of the school gate, I began to wonder what to do next. Suddenly a good idea occurs to me. “Why not get together with some good friends for a picnic in such a fine weather?” I immediately telephoned some of my best friends, but they all agreed to come to join me. About two hours late, we finally arrived a pleasant park with trees and flowers here and there. We really enjoyed us hugely.
【参考答案】2.
1.usually—usual
2.find前加to .How—What
4.Stand—Standing
5.occurs—occurred
6.fine前a去掉
8.late—later
9.arrived后加at
.us--ourselves
3.请你改正下面短文中的错误。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
(My friend Dick was seven years old,and her sister Katherine was five. One day their mother
take them to their aunt’s to play while she went to the city buy some new clothes. They played for a hour, and then their aunt took Dick into the kitchen. She gave him a nicely cake and a knife and said, “Dick, cut this cake in half, and give one of the piece to your sister. But remembering to do it like a gentleman. ” “How do gentlemen do it” Dick asked. "They always give the bigger one piece to the other person, ” answered his aunt. Dick thought out this for a few seconds. Then he took the cake to his sister but said to her, “Cut this cake in half, !Catherine. ”
【参考答案】3.
My friend Dick was seven years old,and her (his)sister Katherine was five. One day their mother take (took)them to their aunt’s to play while she went to the city(∧to)buy some new clothes. They played for a (an)hour, and then their aunt took Dick into the kitchen. She gave him a nicely (nice)cake and a knife and said, “Dick, cut this cake in half, and give one of the piece (pieces)to your sister. But remembering (remember)to do it like a gentleman. ” “How do gentlemen do it” Dick asked. "They always give the bigger one piece to the other person, ” answered his aunt. Dick thought out (about)this for a few seconds. Then he took the cake to his sister but (and)said to her, “Cut this cake in half, !Catherine. ”
4.短文改错
文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(),并在其下面写出该加的词。
注意:1.每处错误及其修改仅限一词。
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。This morning I went to the shoes shop to buy a pair of new shoes. When I got there, I noticed a foreign lady talk to a salesgirl. But the salesgirl didn't understand that the foreigner was saying. They both looked worrying. I went up to help them. The lady is Australian. She wanted to buy a pair of traveling shoes. So I told it to the salesgirl. The lady was very much glad when she took it. She sings high praise for my spoken English. All of them expressed their thanks to me. I felt happy that I expressed my self free in English.
【参考答案】4.
This morning I went to the shoes shop to buy a pair of new shoes. When I got there, I noticed a
foreign lady talk to a salesgirl. But the salesgirl didn't understand that the foreigner was saying.
They both looked worrying. I went up to help them. The lady is∧Australian. She wanted to buy a
pair of traveling shoes. So I told it to the salesgirl. The lady was very much glad when she took it.
删除much them
She sings high praise for my spoken English. All of them expressed their thanks to me. I felt
happy that I expressed my self free in English.
5.短文改错
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请您修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜钱(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只充许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Mr Zhang teaches us chemistry when we were in senior
Grade One. He was old, and he taught us good. He tried his
best to make his classes lively. Mr Zhang usually made good
preparations for the lesson and was strict to us, too.Whenever
we made mistakes in our homework,he would ask us to
correct it. I was used to be poorly in chemistry. Mr Zhang
often helped me with my studies very patiently. With his help,
I made a rapid progress and caught with the class. He was
always very kind to every student. As an experienced teacher,
he was respected and loved by all the students.
【参考答案】5.
1.teaches taught
3.good well
4.lesson lessons
8.poorly poor
10.在with前加up
6.短文改错
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(^),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Dear Tom,
How are you getting along? I don't think this is a good idea to travel a lot and visit
as many place as possible.Last July Bell paid a visit on Europe.Europe was very
beautiful, but his holiday wasn't very nicely.He visited several countries, and was in each
of the countries for only three days.He visited a good many places of interest, and
was always in hurry.Though he returned from Europe, he was very tired.So I suggest that
you spent your holiday in a different way.We had better travel with a friend to
one country and to visit only one city at a time.You'll be able to have a good time6.
1.this → it
2. place → places
3.on → to
4.was→ is
5. nicely → nice
7. Though → When(As)
8. spent → spend
9.We → You
10.to visit去掉to
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
高考学习网:
高考学习网:
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语短文改错 的文章

随机推荐