高一英语短文改错题 短文改错

高一英语短文改错
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
  短文改错
  1、 (河南省开封市10-11学年高一月考)
  Today is Sunday. I have been studying all day long. On the morning, 1.
  I had a dry breakfast. We have no water to drink because 2.
  the water supply had cut off. The water had come back in 3.
  the evening, I did maths then. I didn't stop after 12 o&clock. 4 .
  After a short lunch I had the break. Then I went to my 5.
  Sunday English Class.
  After a long and tired class for more than two hours, I got 6.
  to home. Some work had been done but some hadn&t, I must 7.
  review all my subject such as the Science, the Humanities, 8.
  which include Chinese, English, Politics and History as 9.
  well. That&s terribly! Especially when there was no water. 10.
  2、 黑龙江省鹤北林业局高级中学09-10学年高一下学期期末考试(英语)
  One day I told Mr Wang,our math teacher,was ill. 61.________
  I was worried about him and went to see him after the school. 62.________
  When I enter his room,he struggled up to welcome 63.________
  me.I let him lay down again.Mr Wang looked pale. 64.________
  I asked about his trouble.He said he was having 65.________
  a bad cold.Then he had a bad cough.After take some 66.________
  medicine he was getting better.He asked me that we 67.________
  liked the teacher who took place.When he heard 68.________
  everything was all right,I could see he was pleasing. 69.________
  Finally I asked him don&t to worry about the work 70.________
  and have a good rest.
  61.解析:表示&我被告知&。答案:told前加was
  62.解析:school此处为抽象名词,表示&上学&。答案:去掉the
  63.解析:过去的动作。答案:enter&entered
  64.解析:lie此处是不带to的不定式,作宾补。答案:lay&lie
  65.答案:&6.解析:taking是现在分词。after taking相当于after he took...答案:take&taking
  67.解析:ask(询问)后接whether/if(是否)。答案:that&if(whether)
  68.解析:take his place代替他。答案:place前加his
  69.解析:please表示&感到高兴&。答案:pleasing&pleased
  70.解析:ask sb. not to do sth. 要求某人别做某事。答案:don&t&not
  3、 (河南省方城县月考)
  Dear Mary,
  I receive your E-mail just now. Don&t worry about me. I&m getting on well with my research work in the lab. But to my greatly surprise you say you will give up learn English. The reason is because you have not done well in it recently and you have lost interests. I&m afraid I couldn&t agree with you . I know it is difficulty to learn English, and English is widely used in the world today. It will be important tool in our future work. Beside, it is becoming more and more important in our daily life. If you study hard, you will be succeed. Do remember that where there is a will, there is a way. I& m looking forward to hearing good news from you.
  Yours,
  Li Hua
  work . Beside, it is becoming more and more important in our daily life. If you study hard, you
  Besides
  will be succe ed. Do remember that where there is a will there is a way. I& am looking forward to
  be去掉
  hearing good news from you.
  4、 (河南省郑州市第47中学高一第一次月考)
  71. You will go somewhere quietly to calm your friend down. 71.__________
  72. She and her family hid away for nearly 25 months after they were discovered.72.__________
  73. I&ve grown so crazy about everything to do with the nature. 73.__________
  74. End your friendship with this boy would be a stupid thing to do. 74.__________
  75. As we know, there are more than one kind of English. 75.__________
  76. English is one of the official language used in India. 76.__________
  77. Although I still smile, but I&m not that happy. 77.__________
  78. Why not join discussions and show interest in other people&s ideas. 78.___________
  79. He wonders that the Smiths will come to his party. 79.___________
  80. I have many hobbies, such as play basketball and so on. 80.__________
  71 quietly改为quiet
  72. after改为before
  73. 去掉the
  74. End改为Ending
  75. are改为is
  76. language改为languages
  77. 去掉but
  78. join后加in
  79. that改为if/whether
  80. play改为playing
  5、 (河南省郑州市盛同学校高一第一次月考)
  English is the most wide used language in the world. 76. ______
  Methods of learning English has been improved greatly 77. ______
  since the begin of this century. Learning English is 78. ______
  not just a matter of knowing a lots of grammar rules 79. ______
  or words. English is not a &subject& like the geography 80. ______
  or history, but a &skill& like swimming and football. 81. ______
  You learn to swim by getting on the water and swimming. 82. ______
  You learn to play football by going and kick a ball. 83. ______
  And you learn English by using it, without by knowing 84. _______
  about it. A student&s mastery of a language is measured by 85. ______
  6、 &(河南省郑州市智林学校高一第 一次月考)
  Every morning John goes to work by trains. He always 76.________
  buys a newspaper, it helps to make the time pass more quickly. 77.________
  One Thursday morning, he turned on the sports page. He wanted 78.________
  to see the report about an important football match the night 79.________
  before. The repot was such interesting that he forgot to get off 80.________
  at his station. He didn&t know it when he saw the sea. He got 81.________
  off at the next station, and have to wait a long time for a train to 82.________
  go back. Of course, he arrived very late at the office. 83.________
  His boss were very angry when John told him why he was late. 84.________
  &Work is very more important than football!& 85.________
  76.trains & train 77. it & which 78. on & to 79. see & read 80. such & so 81. when &until 82. wait 后加a 83. & 84. were & was 85. very & much
  7、 浙江省余姚中学10-11学年高一上学期第一次质量检测(英语)
  I have just got some good news to tell to you. I win a national prize for painting last week. My father was so pleasing that he suggested I went to England for a holiday. I&d like to staying there for half a month, visiting place of interest or practicing my English as well. We&ve been often writing to each for a year and a half now. I have often dreamed of talk face to face with you. I imagine you&ll be at vacation yourself by that time.
  Perhaps we could go out to do some sightseeing together.
  答案:改错I have just got some good news to tell to (去掉to)you. I win(won) a national prize for painting last week. My father was so pleasing(pleased) that he suggested I went(go) to England for a holiday. I&d like to staying(stay) there for half a month, visiting place(places) of interest or(and) practicing my English as well. We&ve been often writing to each (加other) for a year and a half now. I have often dreamed of talk(talking) face to face with you. I imagine you&ll be at(on) vacation yourself by that time.
  Perhaps we could go out to do some sightseeing together.
  8、 浙江省温州市任岩松中学10-11学年高一第一次月考(英语)
  Ladies and gentlemen,
  May I have your attentions, please? In Saturday, July 27th, there will have a few visits to different places. Everyone is welcomed. All the visitors will be divided into four groups. Each group of visitors can visit one of the place & a factory, a farm, a school or a hospital. Please you sign your name at the Service Desk before 9: 00 a.m. and say what place you wish to visit. We&ll set out after the breakfast at 8 and we will return in the afternoon. We will have lunch at place of visit.
  We hope you a pleasant journey. That& s all.
  Thank you.
  Attentions改为 attention
  In 改为 On
  Have 改为 be
  welcomed改为 welcome
  place 改为 places
  Please you改为Please
  say what place 改为say which place
  after the breakfast 改为after breakfast
  at place 改为 at one place
  We hope改为We wish
  9、 浙江省南马高级中学10-11学年高一9月月考(英语)
  Some students don&t like talking about their parents often as if their parents love them very much. Are you going on well with your parents? You and your parents will be very happily if you can be friends. Here are some way to have a good talk with them. Find a good time to talk, like when you&re eating dinner, going out for walk and watching TV. Tell them something you&re interested in, or ask them about their lives when they are young. They love to talk about our past! Meet them face to face and listen to them carefully. Be honesty, and your parents will trust you more.
  Some students don&t like talking about their parents often as if their parents love them very much. Are you going on well with your parents? You and your parents will be very happily if you can be friends. Here are some way to have a good talk with them. Find a goo d time to talk, like when you&re eating dinner, going out for walk and watching TV. Tell them something you&re interested in, or ask them about their lives when they are young. They love to talk about our past! Meet them face to face and listen to them carefully. Be honesty, and your parents will trust you more.
  10、 浙江省嘉兴一中10-11学年高一上学期10月月考(英语)
  My interest has been in books instead in food since I went to high school. In the past I was real
  interested in all kinds of food. In summer day I liked to buy ice cream and cold drinks, while in winter I
  like to buy sweets and some another food. Whenever I went for a walk with my parents I would ask them
  buy me something. However, after I went to high school, I found I was putting on weight. So, I gave up
  habit of eating and began to spend money on all kinds of books, and my parents are always complaining
  that I am a money spender!
  1instead&--of 2real--really 3day--days 4like&liked
  5another--other 6&buy--to 7&habit--the 8and--but
  11、 四川省南充高中顺庆校区10-11学年高一第一次阶段性考试 (英语)
  短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
  I&d love to tell you something about my vacation. I&ve been 86. __________
  looking forward to visit the East Lake for a long time. 87. __________
  Yesterday, with my friends, I paid a visit it. We set off at 88. __________
  7:00 am by bus. It is 8 kilometers far away from our city, and 89. __________
  when we got there, it was 7:20 am. There we have a wonderful 90. __________
  time. We spent the whole morning boating and fished on the lake. 91. __________
  Then we had a picnic in the lake. In the afternoon, we climbed 92. __________
  the Snake Island, picking the beautiful flowers and took a lot of pictures. 93. __________
  Time passed very quick. Before we knew it, it was already 16:00, 94. __________
  but we had to go back. How about your vacation? Please write 95. __________
  me as soon as possible.
  86. 正确 87. visit 改为 visiting 88. visit 后加to 89. 去掉far 90. have改为had
  91. fished改为fishing 92. in 改为by 93. piking改为picked 94. quick改为quickly
  95. but改为and
  12、 山西省孝义三中10-11学年高一单元测试(一)(英语)
  单句改错。(每题一分,共10分)
  1 .My hometown is ten miles far away from here.______________________
  2. I am amazing at what you have told me .___________________________
  3. Senior High teachers are not similar with Junior High teachers .________
  4. It is a great fun to swim in the river on a hot day._________________
  5. There are four times as many girls than boys in our class.___________
  6. What&s your attitude of the problem?_______________________
  7. The words appeared on the special screen.______________
  8. A man calling John Smith is asking to see you.____________________
  9. The climate here is warmer than it in my hometown. _______________
  10. I&m looking forward to have a chance to go abroad.____________
  13、 辽宁省沈阳二中10-11学年高一上学期10月月考(英语)
  I often dream of being a teacher. I dream of standing in the platform in the classroom and give lessons to lovely boys and girls. I teach them, play with them, watch them growing up. I am always young when I was staying with them. I know there is not easy to be a teacher. Without eno ugh knowledges, you can never teach good. Besides, you have to make friends with your pupils and take good care of him. Though I am a student now, but I will work very hard to make my dream comes true.
  I often dream of being a teacher. I dream o f standing in(改成on) the platform in the classroom and give(改成giving) lessons to lovely boys and girls. I teach them, play with them, (此处添加and) watch them growing up. I am always young when I was (改成am)staying with them. I know there(改成it) is not easy to be a teacher. Without enough knowledges(改成knowledge), you can never teach good(改成well). Besides, you have to make friends with your pupils and take good care of him(改为them). Though I am a student now, but (but去掉)I will work very hard to make my dream comes (改为come) true.
  14、 辽宁省大连市二十三中学10-11学年高一上学期第一次月考(英语)
  Jim arrived at home and discovered that he has forgotten his door key. He rang the bell, but nobody came to open the door. He rang again and waiting, but still there was not reply. He walked round the house to s ee if he could find a open window, but they were all locked. It was beginning to rain, he did not know how to do. Kate, his wife, had obvious gone out. He didn&t know where she had been or when she&d return. Finally, he picked up a stone and threw them at the kitchen window. Just then, his wife came back.
  15、 吉林省扶余一中10-11学年高一上学期第一次月考(英语)
  单句改错
  76.We mus t make use every minute to study.
  77.The football match was put off because the bad weather.
  78. More than one student have failed in the examination.
  79.The teacher is concerning about his students& health.
  80.We&re going to do some shopping. Will you join in us?
  81.There is no such a thing as standard English.
  82.A number of people who were killed or injured reached more than 400,000.
  83.While he walking the dog in the park,he happened to meet an old friend.
  84.How are you getting along well with them?
  85.Ever since middle school, my sister Wang Wei and I dreamed about taking a great bike trip.
  16、 吉林省东北师大附中10-11学年高一第一次月考(英语)
  81. Last night, his father came back late as usually.
  82. At the end of 16th century, about five to seven million people spoke English.
  83. The Mekong River becomes rapids as it passes across deep valleys.
  84. This is the reason why she explained to me just now.
  85. The boss requested that all the work must be finished as soon as possible.
  81 usually 改成 usual
  82在16th前面加the
  83across改成 through
  84why改成which, that 或去掉
  85must改成should /去掉must
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
高中英语短文改错,附答案
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
高中英语短文改错,附答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2015年高一下英语-短文改错
题目数 68 道题
技能数 1 个
短文改错,高中
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文,文中共有10处语言错误.修改:在错的词下划一横线(___),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Last summer I had a unusual experience. It was raining hardly. Because of this the river near my town raised and flooded some of the rice fields. The villagers, included me, went to the dam to make them strong. The soldiers also come to help us. We fought for three days. At last the dam saved and our village was protected from the flood. Though I became very tired after I returned home, but I was very happy. I learned many from the villagers and the soldier. Now we are looking forward to have a stronger dam.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错:共1 0分Dear Mr. Black,I’m very thank to you for inviting me to stay with you in the come summer vacation. I have been dreamed of seeing you again so that I can get help from you in my English learning. And I’m afraid I cannot go to your place in this summer. I’ve promised my grandmother, she lives in the country, to spend this summer with her. She misses me too much that I find difficult to refuse her request. I’m busy preparing for my examinations in present. I planned to visit you in winter if it’s convenient to you.Best wishes.Yours truly,Li Ying
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10分,每小题1分)此题要求改正所给句子中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词在原句中用斜线(\)划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一漏字符号(Λ),并将所缺词写在该处。此行错一个词:在错的词下面划一横线,并在横线下方写出改正后的词。Several days before, I went to have dinner with my father. We came to a restaurant and order two bowls noodles. We waited and watched as the people around us were all served their meals, because they came later than us. We were very puzzling and a bit angry. Finally, my father asked for the waitress passing by our table. “I know you’re all busy,” she said calmly, “so you don’t mind that we send out for a pizza, do you?” Said nothing, the waitress smiled and went away. Our meals were in front of us five minute later.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错 (共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)This summer, I paid a visit in my hometown. What made me really sad was that it had changed a lot of.In the past, my hometown was very beautiful, with small river
run through the village. Tall and straight trees, beautiful flowers or green grass could be seen everywhere. Nowadays, therefore, with the development of modern society, people are living a “happy” life.
Many tall building are found on both sides of the river, but the river has been bad polluted as waste water runs directly into it and there is now few fish swimming in it. It was time to take measures to protect our living environment.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10题;每小题1分,满分10分)Last winter vacation, some of my classmates decide to travel with their friends, while I chose to take part-job to gain experiences and earn some money. I learned from my teacher that a nearby company was looking after students with good handwriting to write addresses on envelope. The pay were 10 cents per envelope. I headed for the company, feeling sure I would easy finish 300 envelopes in five hours and to earn the money. Actually, I only finished 200. Now I fully understand how hard is to earn money. Getting out of the classroom is indeed necessary for we all.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线( \ )划掉。修改:在错的词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分;3. 错误类型不涉及单词拼写。I can’t help but feel concerned in the destruction of tropical forests. It is one of the most serious environmental problems today.From that I understand, people are cutting down thousands of square kilometres of tree every day. This is killing hundreds of wild animals that live in the forests.Unfortunately, we did nothing but talk about it. We don’t do anything to protect the forests.We need to stop people do it. There should be much strong laws. I think that people who cut down the forests should go to prison. That’s what happens in some countries to people who sell plastic bags. That’s what should happen to people who destroy the forests and kill wildlife.I can’t help but think that we have no right to destroy the nature. We must protect wildlife for future generations. Hopefully, our children will be responsible than they are today.
参考答案:
题目解析:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线( \ )划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。During the summer vacation this year, I thought I should do anything meaningful instead of staying at home, so I got a job at a KFC fast food restaurant, working there as a cleaner. I worked seven hours a day for three week. The job was hard and bored and seemed endless, which made me very tired that I nearly gave it up half way. And I went on with determination. Every day I started off for work early in the morning and got to home lately in the evening. Finally I finished the job before the new term begins. Now, I understand that work means. I think it is really successful experience.
参考答案:
题目解析:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处,每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均限一词。[2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分On January 5th, students in our school visited Robot World, which we saw a great number of robot. It was amazed to find those robots could do a lot of things just like real people, included playing chess, playing the piano and drawing pictures. What’s more, the robots were in different kinds and shapes, which made us enjoyable. In addition, that excited me most is the show given by a group of robots. They danced just as if they were dancers on the stage. By visiting Robot World, I have learned a lot of about robots, especial about their functions and shapes. The great human wisdom is so powerful that it make us feel more comfortable live in the world.
参考答案:
题目解析:
单句改错(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)仔细阅读下列句子,每个句子中均有一个错误,请找出并在横线上改正,请按下列情况改正:此行多一词:把多余的词用斜线( \ )划掉,在该行右边的横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号( /\ ),在该行右边的横线上写出该加的词。 此行错一词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边的横线上写出改正后的词。【小题1】It mustn’t have rained last night, for the ground is dry.【小题2】It depends on if we will be ready in time.【小题3】He will take chance to climb the mountain.【小题4】That he wants is money.【小题5】Many fans look forward to see this film star.
参考答案:
题目解析:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号( ∧ ),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。Dear Jin Jing,Your problem is common one among middle school students.Maybe the followingadvices can help you.First in all, believe in yourself.Your greatest problem is that youlack self-confidence.The first thing you must do it is to smile at your classmates.Onesmile speaks loud about your wish to make friends than any word.Your smile will showthat you are friendly to him.Next, trying talking with a student who is as shy as you orwho share the same interest as you.You can discuss your studies with a classmate and youcan also talk about your hobbies.Unless anyone is in trouble, you should be ready to helphim or her.Once you have confidence, you can make as many friends as possibly.Yours,Lily
参考答案:
题目解析:
假段定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出改正后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Jenny,Now I’d like to tell you something about my pare-time job this summer vacation, in that I worked as a guide in a travel agency.The work was interesting but tired. I think it was helpful to work this holiday. It was the first time that I have earned money on my own. I’ve come to understand how hard my parents work to support for the family. I used to keep on ask them for money, but now I’ve never waste money and learn to share worries with my parent. I’ve learnt how to get along well with others. What’s worse, I’ve gained some working and social experience and I have learnt something can’t learnt from textbooks. All these will be good for my future. In a word, I had the wonderful or valuable summer vacation.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】What you told me may make difference to my life.
___________【小题2】No one could come up to a practical idea and the meeting went into silence.__________【小题3】She made up her minds to have her hair cut and change a new hairstyle.___________【小题4】She received so a big present that she was amazed at it.
___________【小题5】She made to clean the house and wash the plates by her stepmother.
___________【小题6】The speech given by a famous professor was very encouraged.
参考答案:
题目解析:
假如英语课上老师要求你修改你同桌写的一篇作文,文中共有10处语言错误,请在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出改正后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Recently, our school has held the meaningful discussion on whether it is reasonable for middle school students to have classes on weekends. Some of our classmates believe we should have classes on weekends because we can make fully use of free time to review the lessons we had learnt. Some others are against the opinion, saying we had better to have a good rest on weekends so that we can work effective during the weekdays. The rest agree with neither of the opinion. They have the view which keeping the balance between work and play are important for us. They suggest one day of the weekend should used to learn our lessons and on the other day, we should do something interested or have a rest.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(Λ),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Yesterday I paid a visit to the Hong’en Temple Park with my friends. The park was full of fresh and beauty flowers. When I was enjoying the wonderful scenery around, something unpleasant catch my eye. A young couple on the grass was eating, talking and laughing loudly even if they were the only people in the world. What’s better, they spat and even threw rubbish onto the grass, ignoring the sign “No littering” nearby. What a shame!Such behavior left me in thought. If all visitors to the Hong’en Temple Park do as the young couples did, the park will be severely polluting and soon turned into a huge dustbin. I think both of us should mind our behavior in the public places. Only in this way can we live more comfortable and beautiful surroundings.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Rowena and Billy Wrangler are model high school students and do extreme well in achievement tests. And next year, Rowena will attend Harvard University. Billy, her younger brother, hope to go to Cornell. That makes Rowena and Billy different from most students are that they don’t go to school . In fact, they&ve never been school . Since a kindergarten, they have studied at home. Neither Rowena or Billy feels as if they have missed out on nothing by being taught at home. As many of the more than one million people who receive home schooling in the United States, they feel that we have gotten a good education.
参考答案:
题目解析:
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线(\)划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。My brother Tom was very selfish when he was a little boy.He did not want share things with other people. For example, when he bought a chocolate cake, he put them in a secret place where I couldn’t find. Then he ate it all by himself. He never helped other. He said he is busy. That is, a game of tennis making him very busy. He did not care if something he did made people angry. For instance, on one night he played strong and loudly music till four o’clock in the morning. But he is difference now. He often helps grandma with housework, helps mom with cooking and helps his classmates with their lessons.
参考答案:
题目解析:
文中共有10处语言错误。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第10处起)不记分。Mark Twain, one of the best-known American writer in the19th century, was born in Missouri. His hometown lie on the banks of the Mississippi River, there he spent her childhood. When he grow up, he worked like a pilot on a river boat for some time. Mark Twain is his pen name. He took it from the shout of the sailors measure the depth of the water. Mark Twain wrote a lot of novels, but one of them is The Adventures of Tom
Sawyer. It brought him fame and honor. Some of his writings have translated into many languages. He and his works are deep loved by readers throughout the world.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌的作文如下。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或者修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处)不计分。What’s your attitude to April Fool’s Day? A survey has done in our school and it shows that there are three different opinion. About 40% of the students thought it fun to have such a specially day to play jokes on each others. Besides, it adds many pleasure to our school life. At the same time, we can take this chance to test that our classmates are clever enough. But 30% of us don’t like the day because everything that seems in disorder and you don’t know whom to believe or how to do. Furthermore, most jokes are boring and some even go too far, but they often cause trouble or anger. The rest think pe don’t too serious.
参考答案:
题目解析:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2、只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Sir ,Thank you for invite me to the summer English courses in your school .As for your choice between the two courses , I prefer the four-week course because of it will allow me more time to do traveling and make a little new friends . Of all the subject I’m learning at school, I like English best. I had been learning English for eleven years but my spoken English is poorly .So I really hope to take this chance to improve them. .If possible, I’d like to stay with a family for a couple of days in order that I can know some customs in England, that I’m particularly interested in. I believe I will have good time this summer.Yours truly ,Li Hua
参考答案:
题目解析:
Yesterday our English club held English speech contest, which theme was“Challenge Myself”. Many students take part in it, and delivered their wonderfulspeech. A great many of teachers and students crowded into the hall in order thatsee their performances. On the stage, no matter whatever pressure the speakerswere facing, they bravely overcame them to achieve great success. What’s more,they impressed us deep with their unusual confidence. Through such an activity, wegained a lot. However, our club is growing stronger and more mature
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(每小题1分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Some people regard keeping pets, like dogs, as useless thing. But I hold the opposite view or I have a dog myself. I keep a pet for three reasons. First, pets taught responsibility. After I get a dog, I think it’s my job to feeding him and take him for walks after school. The second reason is that he can makes a good companion for me when everyone else are busy. Now, I seldom drive Dad crazily always asking him to play with me. The third reason why I keep a pet dog is for safe. He can warn my family from danger and keep our house safe. I love my dog very well and I’ll always take good care of him.
参考答案:
题目解析:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(﹨)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Yesterday was a lucky day for my cousin. In his way to the office, he leaves a bag with 3000 dollars in it on a bus. A day late the money was returned to him. He didn’t find he has lost the money until he returned to his hotel. He at once rang the bus station to ask that if anyone had found the money. People there said that no money had found. That evening, He received the call at his hotel from a bus driver. She said that she found the bag on the floor of the bus. Inside the bag, she found her phone numbers on his name card. My cousin felt very happily and he offered to give her 30 dollars, but she didn’t take it.
参考答案:
题目解析:
When tea and coffee were introduced to Europe in 18th century, people thought they were harmful. But the King of Swede decided to find out whether it was true . It was happened that there had two brothers in prison at the time. The King ordered one of them drink tea every day and the other coffee. Both of them have lived many years without any problems. At the end, the one who drink coffee every day died at the age of 83 and the other lived even long. Because of this,Swede is one of the countries which much tea and coffee are drunk today.
参考答案:
题目解析:
下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在在错的词下划一横线, 并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处, 多者 ( 从第11处起 ) 不计分。On my first school day this term, my new English teacher enters the classroom. I soon found that she was the beautiful girl with a big smile on her face. First, she introduced her. Then she asked us introduce ourselves in turn with English. When it was my turn, I felt so shyly that I didn’t dare to say a word. She came up to me and told me not to be afraid of. “Just have a try!” she encouraged. Hear this I slowly calmed down. Finally I managed to speak, but did it quite well. She praised me for my progresses. How happy I was then!
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处错误, 句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(^),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。My parents live in the country. They keep a dog calling Ah Fu. One day my parent went to work in the fields taking my little sister with Ah Fu along. While they working, my sister walked to the river nearby. Ah Fu followed her there. She was trying to pick a flower while she fell into the river. Ah Fu barked and jumped to the water immediate. When my parents heard Ah Fu barking they ran to the river. They saw Ah Fu swimming towards the bank carried my little sister. My parents praised Ah Fu warm. It was our brave Ah Fu who had saved my little sister.
参考答案:
题目解析:
下面短文中共有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在该句下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Nowadays, some students would not like to live in a dormitory. Instead, they rented houses outside the school. There are advantages for them all. Living in a dormitory can increase friendship and cooperation among classmates, but of course it is safer. Besides, a dormitory is more like a society, where enables students to learn to get along with each other, thus preparing the social life later. As for renting houses to live lonely, it’s better for your study as you can feel freely in your own room without being interrupted by others. As a result, you can have a plenty of time to devote yourself to review your lessons wholeheartedly. But there may appear a few safety problem as you live outside the school. Anyhow as a student, I prefer living in a dormitory.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假段定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分;3. 必须按答题要求做题,否则不给分。Today is Sunday. The sky is full of sunshine, so does my life. In about 9:00am, I went to a bookstore with my friends. There was so many new books that I didn’t know which one to buy, because these books were both useful to me. At last, I choose two. At 10:00, my friends and I went to the cinema, for we knew what the film Titanic was very popular. It took us about 3 hours to see the film. After seeing the film, and everyone was deeply moved. Some friends even burst into tears. From the story, I understand that love is noble and valuable. That’s really wonderful film. It is well worth seen again.What a happy day! I hope tomorrow I will be even happy!
参考答案:
题目解析:
假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌的以下作文,文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Now the earth is in bad condition. In some places, air and water pollution is so seriously that it causes many deaths. At the same time, many animals are in danger because of their habitats are being destroying. Lucky, we human beings have realized the problem. In April 22nd, millions of people throughout the world do something well for the earth. Some clean up streets and pick up rubbish, while others give speech to call on more people take action. But we can’t expect to save the earth only by one day’s work. However, we should make every day Earth Day. Only by taken good care of it every day can we make our planet a better world to live in.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题; 每小题1分,满分10分)下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改l0处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。While Joe left university, he got a good job in a bike factory. After he had worked there for some years, he decided to have change. But he put a notice in several newspapers, saying what experiences he had and the kind of job he would like to have. One of the answers he accepted was from a man looked for a job, too. This man wrote to him, “Dear sir, when you get a new job, to be kind enough to give my name and address to your present boss,as I have been trying to find a position like you for a long time.” After he reads the letter, he suddenly realized what he had done was real foolish.
参考答案:
题目解析:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下短文。短文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线( )划掉。修改:在错的词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Tom,I’m an Australian boy of 16 years old, which lives in Sydney. I like Chinese very much, but I want a pen pal in China. At school I like playing football and tennis. Our favorite subject is science because it’s very interesting. I won’t like history, for I think it’s rather boring. I play guitar well, so I join in the school rock band. In the afternoon we usually play football or tennis. We usually got home at about 5:30 pm. For weekends I often go out for a swim, which is really relaxed. Do you like sports and games? What do you like to play?I’m looking forward to get your early reply.Yours truly,Jack
参考答案:
题目解析:
文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)画掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线, 并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2. 只允许修改10处, 多者(从第11处起) 不计分。 My classmate, Joseph, is at present in hospital with a breaking leg. He was walking to school the other day when he let a bicycle ran right into him. He never watches where he is going, so he often gets into the trouble. And he is having a nice time there. He has a comfortable room, patiently nurses, and a great deal of time to read. Some friends of him go to see him every day, and they take him lots of good book and fresh fruit. He is not losing any time from school because he is busy studying which he has missed in classes. The doctor says he is recovering fast than expected and will be out of hospital a few weeks.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。After the college entrance examination, most students will face a serious question: Should they choose a good major and a good university first? Some students preferred to consider majors first so that they can learn which they are interested in. This will make it possible for them to take their most favorite job in the future. Therefore, those who think differently believe that the learning environment is important and graduates from a leading university is more likely to find good jobs.In my opinions, the best choice is a good major at a good university. If we cannot obtain all, the first thing to consider is a good major, because wherever they study, we can still achieve a lot in a certain field if we try our best.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文,文中共有10处语言错误,每句最多有两处.错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除和修改.增加:把缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该词.删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉.修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词.注意:1.每处错误极其修改均限一词.2.只允许修改10处,多者从第11处不记分.Dear Jin Jing,Your problem is common one among middle school students.Maybe the following advices can help you.First in all, believe in yourself.Your greatest problem is that you lack self-confidence.The first thing you must do it is to smile at your classmates.One smile speaks loud about your wish to make friends than any words.Your smile will show that you are friendly to him.Next, trying talking with a student who is as shy as you or who share the same interest with you.You can discuss your studies with a classmate and you can also talk about your hobbies.Unless anyone is in trouble, you should be ready to help him or her.Once you have confidence, you can make as many friends as possibly.Yours,
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。One hundred and forty million years before human being existed, dinosaurs ruled earth.They lived for such long on the earth that they developed into many different species. They had few enemies beside each other, so each species had to protect their young from been eaten by other dinosaurs. As they lived in a warm and wet climate, there were plenty of food, so dinosaur species multiply quickly. Who knows what would have happened if the earth’s weather had not changed? Sad it became hot and dry and the dinosaurs were unable to prevent them from disappearing altogether. It is still a mystery that why they suddenly became extinct.However, students and scientists love to study their bones and imagine their life so they can solve the mystery in the future.
参考答案:
题目解析:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出改正后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Yesterday, I saw the old lady fall down when I went to school. I was going to help him up. At that moment, a passer-by stop me, saying I might be considered to knock her down. Hearing from his words, I began to slow down my steps. However, another student, that saw everything, went quickly up to help. The old lady said anything but lots of thanks to the good boy. I felt badly and ashamed. Helping other is forever a virtue of China. We can let it disappear. I will try my best reach out my hand without hesitation next time.
参考答案:
题目解析:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。All of us know the old saying “Practice make perfect”. It tells us unless we want to realize our aim, we should practise and one day we will make it. It’s easy to understand. Once I wanted to learn swimming. At first I found difficult to control my body. I just sink into the water. I felt very frightening. Then I watched others who were good at them and asked them the key to succeed. I went to the swimming pool every day, learned from them and practised. A day, when my friend pushed me into the swimming pool, I sudden found that I could swim. How excited I was! Now I can swim much more better than before.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Nearly 90 percent of the young people in our country use the Internet, but about half of them use them every day. They visit chat rooms and sending e-mails. More and more scientists had begun to wonder: Is the Internet good or bad for kid? Some of them think what it is impossible to answer that question because the Internet has so much things. What’s more, recently studies show the online world can be helpful at some ways and dangerous as well. It can be both an educational resource and hiding place for bad people.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请您修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语文错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号∧,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜钱(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。My parents and I went to the park on last Sunday. There were lots of visitors stood in front of the ticket window. We waited for a long time and buy three tickets. In the Tiger Mountain of the park,I was too eager to see the fierce frightened animals that I quickened my steps through the crowd. Unfortunate,I got separated from my parents. I had hard time looking for him,but I had no luck. Wandering in the park,I felt alone without any companions. Worse still,I had no money,so I had to walk home,covered as much as 5 kilometers.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处,每处仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Recently our class have had a discussion about if it is necessary for middle school students read English classics. Different students have different opinion. 80% of the students think it necessary to read English classics. By reading classics you can enlarge our vocabulary and improve our reading skills. In addition, we learned a lot about western culture. And 20% of the students don’t think so. In their opinion, English classics are bored and difficult to understand. On my opinion, classics are examples of great writing and wisdom. Reading them can help us improving our English as well as enrich our knowledge. So that we should try to read some classics whenever possible.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Jim is a Australian boy who has been lived in our city for over two years. I still remember the morning when he came into our class, wear a cap and a pair of sunglasses. He waved to us with grace and introduce himself with a sweet smile, which made us to feel pleased. We gave him a warm welcome. And immediate Jim became our great friend.Now Jim and we play together, chat with each other and gather picnics. Also, we ride bikes in the country or enjoy hike in the mountains. Sometimes we play ball game on the playground. Jim likes it here and often says it is like being at home. But that is what we wish.
参考答案:
题目解析:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有 10 处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加: 在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除: 把多余的词用斜线( \ )划掉。修改: 在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改 10 处,多者 (从第 11 处起) 不计分。The other day after work, I was walking down the street while I saw a boy riding a nice unicycle, one of those bicycle with only one wheel. Dressing in all pink from head to toe, he was singing a song which was sounded like a kid’s song. I thought he must be total crazy. Just then, a lady dropped 20-dollar bill on the ground, but he didn’t realize it and started to walk away. The guy in pink picked out the money and gave it back to her. After that, he rode on but soon disappeared before the lady could thank him. How a strange and good guy!
参考答案:
题目解析:
文中共有10处错误,。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(?),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。To protect the environment ,many people have found that helpful to make the switch from paper and plastic bags for reusable grocer bags But a report by Florida newspaper says that reusable grocery bags selling by some supermarkets contain high levels of lead .Lead is a metal which can be harmful to human ,especially young children . Lead in the bags is not possible to pollute food . However, as time went by , lead can come out as a result of repeating use .The bags with many pictures is found to contain more lead than plain reusable bags without decoration. We request that the government can take some measures.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处,每处仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错误的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Hello, boys and girls! Today, I am going to talk about that you should do when a fire alarm go off. If you hear the alarm, stand in line at the door and wait your teacher to lead you outside. Stay close to your teacher and classmate. Don&t panic or get out of line, and trying to remain quiet and calmly. Soon the firefighters will come and put out a fire. If it&s a false alarm and there is no fire, your teacher will lead us back to the classroom. If you notice that when someone is missing and hurt, tell your teacher immediately.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线( \ )划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。While Joe left university, he got a good job in a bike factory. After he had worked there for some years, he decided to have change. But he put a notice in several newspapers, saying what experiences he had and the kind of job he would like to have. One of the answers he accepted was from a man looked for a job, too. This man wrote to him, “Dear sir, when you get a new job, to be kind enough to give my name and address to your present boss,as I have been trying to find a position like you for a long time.” After he reads the letter, he suddenly realized what he had done was real foolish.
参考答案:
题目解析:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出改正后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Mary,I&ve received your e-mail. Don&t worried about me. I&m getting on well with my research work in the lab. But in my great surprise, you say you will give up learn English. The reason is because you have not done well in it recently and you have lose interests. I&m afraid I can&t agree with you. I know it is not easy to learn English, and English is widely used in the world today and it will be important tool in the future. Beside, it is becoming more and more important in our daily life. I am sure that if you study hardly, you will succeed. I&m looking forward to hearing a good news from you.Yours,Li Hua
参考答案:
题目解析:
文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在此处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。Dear Grandpa,How are you those days? I have been missing you very much after I went to college a year ago. Whenever I think of the old days, I feel very happily. I still remember when I was child, you always held me in your arms and told me stories till I fall asleep. We often went to the fields to enjoy the pleasant view there. You told me the name of different plants and their
characteristics. Gradually, I became interesting in biology and chose to learn biology when I entered into the college. Now my friend Ann, together with me, are going to do field study
and the findings will be use as materials for our research. Since we’ll do the study in our hometown, I hope to see you by then.Yours,Daisy
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(﹨)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Diana,Thank you for the lovely day we have with you. It was so kind for you to let us bring Anne’s friend, Gina. Fortunately, the only problem was the journey home. There had been a terrible accident on the highway and, for a result, there was a long line of traffic for at least six mile. In the end, we drove to a service station but waited there until the road was clear. In the car park there, Gina nearly knocked over as a car drove out far too quick from behind a lorry. We finally dropped Gina off at his parents’ and made our own way back to home.Yours, Fiona
参考答案:
题目解析:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。The day I had been looking forward finally came. In the morning, I got up at six, and set off to a park lied in the south of the city, where I would get together with my old friends. Because we were in the different schools, and all busy with our studies, we couldn’t see each other as regular as before. When I got there I was disappointed that one of my old friend, Kate, didn’t keep his word, and failed to come. I miss her very much, or also the wonderful days we had spent together. How I hoped she would get into the university she had been dreamed of!
参考答案:
题目解析:
文中共有10处错误, 每句最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下面划一横线,并在其下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及修改均仅限一词。2. 只允许修改10处,多者从第11处起不记分。Dear Jim,How is everything going? Today I&d like to tell you something about our school sports meeting. It was holding on Oct.6, when was a fine day. There were over 1,000 students and teachers attend it. Wang Lin, a student from my class won the 100-meter race. He finish the race in 12.6 seconds and broke in the school record. The sports meeting was really success. That was because we were all trying to do my best. Although I was not one of the winner, I was proud of that we had done. Looking forward to receive your letter.Yours,Li Ping
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(Λ),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:
1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Yesterday I showed my friend Peter around Beijing city. We start off early on the morning. First we went to the Forbidden City, where is one of the most popular tourist place in Beijing.Then we visited the History Museum.We observed a lot valuable things in it but we learned a lot about Chinese history.After a quick lunch, we went to Beihai Park.Upon our arrival, we were all struck by its beautiful scenery.We had a great fun in the park.We didn’t go back until late in the afternoon. Peter was very pleased with my arrangement that he invited me to a good western restaurant to have a big meal.We did have a wonderfully time. What an unforgettable experience it was!
参考答案:
题目解析:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(Λ),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。It is raining. On his way home from school Peter saw an old man walking with difficult in the rain without a umbrella. Peter went up to him and offered share the umbrella with him. The old man was in poor health, but Peter tried to hold the umbrella. But he was so short to hold it high enough.While wondering how to do, he saw the old man&s stick and had an idea. He had tied the stick to the handle of the umbrella and made it long. Now we shared the umbrella. Peter was happy.
参考答案:
题目解析:
此题要求改正所给句中的错误。按下列情况改正:每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下面画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:此题没有正确的题。【小题1】Now our fur is been used to make sweaters for people like you .【小题2】To be honest, a lot of people attach great importance to become rich and famous.【小题3】Each week on TV, the Monkees would play and sing songs writing by other musicians.【小题4】The musicians were to play jokes on each other as well as play music, most of it was based loosely on the Beatles.【小题5】People love to get together to eat, drink and have a fun with each other.【小题6】India has national festival on October 2 to honour Mohandas Gandhi, the leader who helped gain India’s independent from Britain.【小题7】Nothing could be best.【小题8】The next morning I had just about given myself up for lost while I was spooted by a ship.

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语短文改错 的文章

随机推荐